lovie

Ulysses, KS

#1 Nov 3, 2011
did rod really take the money he and arzela used to buy darlene smiths property from his dad just stole it from his fathers estates bank account. did he also steal 87,999 from his dad for the terrace work done at pauls ground i read a rough draft from the deposition and this is from his own mouth. wow that is amazing he is not in jail and what ever happened to the sister he plowed down in the middle of the road.
one who knows

Ulysses, KS

#2 Nov 8, 2011
lovie wrote:
did rod really take the money he and arzela used to buy darlene smiths property from his dad just stole it from his fathers estates bank account. did he also steal 87,999 from his dad for the terrace work done at pauls ground i read a rough draft from the deposition and this is from his own mouth. wow that is amazing he is not in jail and what ever happened to the sister he plowed down in the middle of the road.
Yes, lovie, everything you have said is true and it is only a drop in the bucket of what this SOB stole from his father and is trying to steal from his sisters. He is the most low down snake in the grass I have had the displeasure of knowing. As for the sister he ran down, she is doing OK, but with about 80 grand worth of medical bills to pay due to this prick. I would be very interested in knowing how you have seen a copy of the deposition, since none of the family has even seen it yet. Do you work in the courthouse or for one of the lawyers? I hope they hang Rod from the nearest tree.
just a girl

Dodge City, KS

#3 Jul 16, 2014
Sorry but all the Bradshaw are the same. Mark Bradshaw is a preacher but yet im taking him to court over fraud. They think since there black that each family member gets 50,000 each year. Well im indian, do I ask for a dime? Hell no... but they think that we owe them for what happened in there family passed. Dont get me wrong what happen was wrong and the city's fault but that happened years and years ago. That dont mean you take the race card "oh im black and my family was slaves". That happen before your time so stop with the racist card. Like I said im indian and you dont here use talking about you strolling are land now do you. So all I have to say is stop with the race stuff its not going to help you.
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, lovie, everything you have said is true and it is only a drop in the bucket of what this SOB stole from his father and is trying to steal from his sisters. He is the most low down snake in the grass I have had the displeasure of knowing. As for the sister he ran down, she is doing OK, but with about 80 grand worth of medical bills to pay due to this prick. I would be very interested in knowing how you have seen a copy of the deposition, since none of the family has even seen it yet. Do you work in the courthouse or for one of the lawyers? I hope they hang Rod from the nearest tree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jetmore man charged with murder, child abuse (Apr '15) May '15 angelbaby 2
Woman playing sun and moon slot in boot hill ca... (Jul '14) Jul '14 mogambler 1
News Group wants elementary school to remove cross i... (Mar '14) Mar '14 katelyn 1
News Rhiannon Marie Young 1980-2013 (Oct '13) Mar '14 Cassandra 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Jan '11 Osama bon Jovi 20
Slaton field (Aug '10) Aug '10 division 2 1
News Pawnee Heights, Hanston districts split up (May '10) Aug '10 division 2 2

Hanston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanston Mortgages