Wait 'til next year

Wait 'til next year

There are 2 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Aug 24, 2009, titled Wait 'til next year. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Voters will have to wait until 2010 to weigh in on plans for a new Tewksbury Memorial High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Bernie

Tewksbury, MA

#1 Aug 24, 2009
Is this school committee kidding. They don't want to pay teachers their contractual rate. however they want the town to pick up a tab of about 40 million dollars for a new high school. Where is this money supposed to come from? The other question when is that chairman going to start acting like a professional and stop with all of his jokes?
Angelo

Tewksbury, MA

#2 Aug 24, 2009
Bernie, you are right on target. All that Dennis Francis talks about is a new high school. The school committee claims to be over one million dollars in debt, yet they keep adding positions, and now they want to saddle us with the expense of a new high school. Also I found out that the "Tony" that O'Neill keeps laughing at is the TTA union rep. Does O'Neill think that it is appropriate to ridicule the group that provides the direct services to children in town. I am glad that my kids do not go to TMHS. Additionally I will not support funding for a new school, and I hope that others agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breakfast Pizza in Middleboro MA Jan 11 Kathy B 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Massachuse... (Oct '10) Jan 9 Raydot 13
Have to Imagine the Hate Crimes Continued today... Jan 9 A Perfect Circle 2
Deny 82 Year Old Mother Medical Attention Dec 29 Perfect Circle 4
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Dec 27 Dmf 576
Looking for David Whalen from Whitman Massachus... (Dec '13) Oct '17 Stephen E 3
Large Black Cat Sightings ( Or any large cat ) (Aug '09) Sep '17 Deb 34

Hanson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanson Mortgages