Hanson in the 60's
Gail Trabucco

AOL

#1 Nov 30, 2007
I have lived in many towns in my 49 years but Hanson had to be the best. I lived on Arthur street off pleasant. We played kick ball into the dark ,never locked out doors, bowled at Brownies, and sucked on all kinds of candy at the corner store on Pleasant street. A guy named Paul King I think owned the store with its wooded floor.
My favorite year in school 4th grade atthe McQuan, with my teacher Phyllis Chait...Good memories..
Gail Trabucco

AOL

#2 Dec 1, 2007
I have lived in many towns in my 49 years but Hanson had to be the best. I lived at 4 Arthur street off pleasant. We played kick ball into the dark ,never locked our doors, bowled at Brownies, and sucked on all kinds of candy at the corner store on Pleasant street. A guy named Paul King I think owned the store with its wooden floor.
My favorite year in school 4th grade at the McQuan, with my teacher Phyllis Chait...Good memories.Bad memories too, I remember Bobby Kennedy died too.
As kids in 1968 we used to play behind R.J Wheeler co , I think that was the name of the company. There was always awful smelling oil or some kind of sludge on the ground where we would traps around. I always wondered if it was toxic, tons of big barrels. I do have MS .Just a thought.
I remember the Campbells, Conways and Hallecks.
Someday I will go back to Hanson to visit, although I heard my house had burned down some years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Camp Indian Head (Jul '06) Aug 20 Lrgeskull 32
Looking for an apartment to rent Aug 16 Anonymous 1
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Aug 12 pam 554
Saving for a Down Payment May '16 mstrategis 1
Is a Rent to Buy Property the Right Choice? May '16 mstrategis 1
Leverett Bezanson's murder (Jan '06) May '16 Teddydoherty 18
News John Blanding/Globe Staff Putting Tubman on the... Apr '16 Currency Exchanged 1

Hanson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanson Mortgages