Plymouth County Hospital Short Docume...

Plymouth County Hospital Short Documentary Research

Posted in the Hanson Forum

Robert McCormack

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Mar 1, 2011
Hi all,

I'm sure Plymouth County Hospital is a well worn topic around here, but I'm looking for a little bit of help. I'm a student filmmaker from Pembroke, currently attending Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, GA, and I'm working on resuscitating an old project about the history of PCH. It's such a fascinating piece of local history, and I fully believe it should have it's story preserved.

I'm looking for anyone -- ANYONE -- especially people who may have a connection to the hospital in any sense to speak to. I have a lot in terms of background of the hospital, but I'd love to find people who might be interested in appearing on camera or at least sitting down for an informal interview.

Feel free to respond here, or you can email me at either:

robertmccormack2010@yahoo.com
or
rmccor20@student.scad.edu

Please, any sort of help would be greatly appreciated!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Apologies and anger at Abington school board me... 17 hr Brenda 1
News Maura has been is missing since Feb. 9, 2004 (Jan '08) Apr 7 DownEastDetective 168
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Apr 6 daisymay32738 581
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Massachuse... (Oct '10) Mar '18 earl 16
Large Black Cat Sightings ( Or any large cat ) (Aug '09) Sep '17 Deb 34
asdfasdf (Jan '17) May '17 Al Anon 2
News John Blanding/Globe Staff Putting Tubman on the... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Currency Exchanged 1

Hanson Jobs

Personal Finance

Hanson Mortgages