Baileysville High

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LuvedBHS

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 10, 2009
 
I hate that they closed BHS down. My 4 years at that school was one of the best times in my life.
I hope we can have our next reunion there.
1 post removed
BHS grad

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 4, 2009
 
WVA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you ,,,they can never be another school to ever beat BHS!! was number 1 in my book and always will be in my heart!
They are trying to get together some kind of alumni basketball tournament or something. Has anyone heard anything about that?
BHS Alumni

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 4, 2009
 
Don't know, I haven't heard anything about it...if you do let us know, they'll need alumni cheerleaders...lol
bystander

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 4, 2009
 
BHS Alumni wrote:
Don't know, I haven't heard anything about it...if you do let us know, they'll need alumni cheerleaders...lol
If you have a myspace, click on find friends at the top. Then go to the middle section about schools and put in Baileysville High. It will bring up the BHS page. There is a post at the bottem about an alumni tournament and they are wanting some feedback to see if anyone is interested. I have gotten several messages from BHS friends on myspace about this.
1 post removed
sounds great

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 4, 2009
 
Probably a good thing they closed Insest Tech down and downgraded it.
6 posts removed
lostinalabama

Alabaster, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 26, 2009
 
Is there any 1986 BHS grads out there?
yea me

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 26, 2009
 
lostinalabama wrote:
Is there any 1986 BHS grads out there?
yes i am
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 27, 2009
 
sounds great wrote:
Probably a good thing they closed Insest Tech down and downgraded it.
You should really get some help. You have alot of issues that you need to work through. Why don't you write to Dr. Phil? Oh yeah, Where ever you went to school they didn't teach you how to spell very well did they? HEHE
1986 too

Alabaster, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 27, 2009
 
yea me wrote:
<quoted text> yes i am
may i ask who?
yea me too

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 27, 2009
 
1986 too wrote:
<quoted text>
may i ask who?
R.R.
lostinalabama

Alabaster, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 27, 2009
 
yea me too wrote:
<quoted text> R.R.
that isn't much to go on, but i was C.R.
yea me too

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 27, 2009
 
lostinalabama wrote:
<quoted text>
that isn't much to go on, but i was C.R.
e-mail me at jesusman35@yahoo.com
Anonymoose

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 27, 2009
 
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really get some help. You have alot of issues that you need to work through. Why don't you write to Dr. Phil? Oh yeah, Where ever you went to school they didn't teach you how to spell very well did they? HEHE
I doubt he posses the logical prowess to undertake such a venture.
BHS Alumni

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 4, 2009
 
I have seen on myspace, that there is some talk of maybe hosting an alumni Basketball tournament. What better place to advertise it than here? I know that there is someone in almost every family that played, and I for one would love to see the Rider Dome filled with our close-knit school once again! Could you please pass the word and give us some feedback...would like to get a good idea if this can become a reality. Hopefully, see ya soon!

Remember: Players can be girl or boy...only rule is they have to be alumni.

To joggle your memory on some great players from BHS we came up with a few names:

Sissy Dawn Miller
Todd Miller
Dukie Lester
Cindy Lester
Gentry Cline
Jamie Lester (90's)
Robert Lusk (70's)
Corbett Rose (70's)
Verdis Walls (90's)
Shannon Kenneda (90's)
Donna Bailey (90's)
Camy Younce (90's)
All of the Lee brothers, Dave Jr., Deno,?
Debbie Bailey (Steve Bailey's daughter)
Muffy Damron
Jeremy Warrix
Freddie Lee West
Jerry Barnett
Scotty Cline
Greg Davis
Butch Davis

Can you think of anyone else? And, if you do can you get in touch w/them?

-----DOMT FORGET------Spread the word! We would really like to make this a reality!
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 4, 2009
 
BHS Alumni wrote:
I have seen on myspace, that there is some talk of maybe hosting an alumni Basketball tournament. What better place to advertise it than here? I know that there is someone in almost every family that played, and I for one would love to see the Rider Dome filled with our close-knit school once again! Could you please pass the word and give us some feedback...would like to get a good idea if this can become a reality. Hopefully, see ya soon!
Remember: Players can be girl or boy...only rule is they have to be alumni.
To joggle your memory on some great players from BHS we came up with a few names:
Sissy Dawn Miller
Todd Miller
Dukie Lester
Cindy Lester
Gentry Cline
Jamie Lester (90's)
Robert Lusk (70's)
Corbett Rose (70's)
Verdis Walls (90's)
Shannon Kenneda (90's)
Donna Bailey (90's)
Camy Younce (90's)
All of the Lee brothers, Dave Jr., Deno,?
Debbie Bailey (Steve Bailey's daughter)
Muffy Damron
Jeremy Warrix
Freddie Lee West
Jerry Barnett
Scotty Cline
Greg Davis
Butch Davis
Can you think of anyone else? And, if you do can you get in touch w/them?
-----DOMT FORGET------Spread the word! We would really like to make this a reality!
Jason West
Todd Hatfield
Travis Hatfield
Derrick Vance
John West
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 4, 2009
 
April Lowe
Ashley Damron
Ashley Lowe
Lindsey Walls
sunshine

Rock View, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason West
Todd Hatfield
Travis Hatfield
Derrick Vance
John West
Juddy Bailey
SEByadda

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 6, 2009
 
They should have never closed the school to begin with. I mean don't get me wrong I loved westside. If anything they should have made it into a middle school. Baileysville was in better shape than oceana or pinevilles old high school.
that tells you sumthin about our board of education. They don't wanna do anything around here for baileysville. I mean come on. It took them over how many years to get baileysville mtn fixed, and they're still working on it.
Over all, i would have loved to have went to Baileysville im sure it was great!
1 post removed
really

Anawalt, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 11, 2010
 
Everyone has their fav yr at BHS, Also fav players but honestly you have left so many players out on this list I dont have time to put them on here... If your gonna give credit, Give credit where its due..!
Good Times

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 11, 2010
 
I did not get to attend BHS, but most all my family did and I attended most all the games and a few proms and a few dances. I hate to see it closed. Seems the area has been wiped out. A lot of good people around BHS back then.(MID 2 LATE 80's is what I remember)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••