Family of Burn Victim Speaks Out - wtvr

Family of Burn Victim Speaks Out - wtvr

There are 1 comment on the WTVR story from Jul 13, 2009, titled Family of Burn Victim Speaks Out - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Update 7/13/09: The brother of an 18 year old girl severely burned at the Hanover Tomato Festival on Saturday says the family is shaken up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Shannon Greenstreet

Richmond, VA

#1 Apr 11, 2010
i just wanted to let everybody know that i am doing alot better all tho im still in a healing process things are slowly but surely getting better for me and my cousin Casey who was injured very badly lik. But i just really wanted to say thanks for caring and asking how i was that meant alot thanks CBS AND THANK GOD because if he wasnt watching over me i dont think i would still be here today !!!!!!!!!!

LOVE
Shannon G

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Cody Hewell (Mar '14) Apr 13 Taylorann 5
A Hanover Christmas at Camp Hanover Dec '16 hzweck 1
why is steven deschners clinic closed? (Sep '16) Nov '16 cracker 12
Hanover county deputy undercover having sex on ... (Sep '16) Oct '16 Hanover again 2
Brian Heisey (Oct '16) Oct '16 Tammy 1
Murder For Hire (Oct '16) Oct '16 Murder For Hire 1
News Woman gets life for cab driver's murder (May '16) May '16 foundation94 1

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages