Mailbox bombs in Hanover: Fire investigators believe pipe bombs caused the damage - wtvr

Full story: WTVR
Three explosions rock Hanover County and some homeowners in the Black Creek area find their mailboxes blown apart. Full Story
Abby

Richmond, VA

#1 Oct 12, 2010
What a lovely area to have such creeps on the loose. Everyone needs to remember when opening mailbox to not stoop down and look in when gathering mail from box. These are very dangerous times.
udonodon

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 Oct 13, 2010
I don't care how young the perps are, the punishment needs to be more than just a slap on the wrist.
luvly-

Sandston, VA

#3 Oct 13, 2010
I find this very dangerous. My 7 yr old gets the mail all the time..she loves to do it! what if something like that was in our mailbox? how would they have felt to harm such an innocent child by their stupid prank!!!!!!!
GFORME

Richmond, VA

#4 Nov 26, 2010
We had ours destroyed last night (Thanksgiving) and we are going thru 1 and soon another death in our family. I wonder if these kids think this made them cool? So sad we have teens like this in our community. Makes me wonder what kind of parents are out there?
Does anyone remember consequences, fear of God, and respect for another persons property?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling all politically minded individuals Dec 17 roseytheriveter 1
need cheap car! Dec 16 roe23510 1
Skip Fischer Nov '14 con buster 1
Review: Thornburg Auto & Truck Repair Oct '14 Thornburg Auto 2
Kelci Filback (Nov '11) Oct '14 Thats right 6
Ashland business leader faces 9 sex charges (Sep '13) Aug '14 next generation 4
3rd man sentenced in theft of Va. Guard equipme... (May '12) Aug '14 firsthandknowledge 13
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:31 am PST