Nottingham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Folks of Beaverdam be on the alert Daniel Luck is an abuser, he not only hurts his girfriends, but while his children are in his temporary care he is physically abusing them! This needs to stop he needs to be stopped! Law enforcement needs to be more involved! If you know this individual beware! He is a bully, who also has a felony,this is not slander but truth!
ricky bobby

Ruther Glen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I hope Daniel Luck reads this post and figures out who wrote it then beats your azz for making these slanderous accusationS. What kind of coward makes these accusations in a public forum, if and I repeat if any of this is true notify the police and let them investigate it.
Love4

Nottingham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

I have every right! These are my Grandsons police have been called! Who are u so I can knock on your door! You must be right up the loosers alley! By the way Daniel doesnt know how to read! He is a child abuser no ifs and or uts about it!
James

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

I think youre the looser (spelled loser in english). You hide behind a fake name and call people names. Put your real name out there if youre not a coward. Why is your daughter making babies with a child abuser?
RSK

Nottingham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Screw u! daniel luck is a looser
Sean

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Before u go calling Dan a loser look in the mirror x stripper like mother like daughter! Those babies didn't have shots for the longest time and for u to be the "grandmother" maybe u should of supervised your daughter with her kids and the drugs she does! What kind of grandmother posts this stuff on Topix? You sound like trash and if u were my kids grandmother I would be so ashamed after reading this! After this post it don't seem like ur mature enough to take care of kids!
Jimbo

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I saw Daniel humpin' a lot lizard down down at the truck stop. We then had a nice breakfast at Denny's and he even paid! He said he is gonna change his life and will soon become a memeber of the Baptist Church. I'm goning to take him to get new teeth since the meth ruined all of his. He was also nice enough to add me to his Food Stamp case and let me take a shit in his trailer. Get a life Rednecks!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashland business leader faces 9 sex charges (Sep '13) Aug 20 next generation 4
3rd man sentenced in theft of Va. Guard equipme... (May '12) Aug 18 firsthandknowledge 13
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul '14 Anonymous 1
Power Abuse Jun '14 Howard Kang 4
Review: Dominion Equipment Parts, LLC Jun '14 dominionrichmond 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info