Louisa Man Arrested in Connection wit...

Louisa Man Arrested in Connection with 1999 Shooting - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sport...

There are 3 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Aug 21, 2012, titled Louisa Man Arrested in Connection with 1999 Shooting - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sport.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

HANOVER, Va. Jerry Otis Robinson, 39, of the 1800 block of Jefferson Highway in Louisa County has been arrested for aggravated malicious wounding in connection to a 1999 shooting incident in Mechanicsville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

dafgad wfghwr

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Aug 21, 2012
I'm glad they caught this piece of $h1T
jogger

Brookneal, VA

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Been looking for this guy since january 1999 and didn't find him until august 2012 and then only with the help of a tip...sounds to me like we are missing something from this story and 13 years to find a local fugutive means that someone wasn't really looking very hard for this guy....
Stop the Taxes

Washington, DC

#3 Aug 21, 2012
You think that is something, they can actually solve a burglary in only three years in cases where the suspect turns rhemselves in! How much tax money are we wasting here

?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suitcase stolen from car- Foxlair Jul 13 Jesskttn 1
Richmond pain center Jul 10 Boo 6
Mechanicsville Little League Jul '15 superuser 1
$5000 Reward / Murder Attempt Glen Allen Man 3... (Feb '12) Jun '15 Alex 6
Todd Attkisson Jun '15 Endorse me Not 2
Lowes False Advertising Jun '15 Lowes Lies 1
Daniel Luck/ Ashley Meredith May '15 VALUABLE Information 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages