Hanover man charged in woman's slaying

Full story: Richmond Times-Dispatch

Authorities in Hanover County arrested and charged a man in the shooting death of his domestic partner early today.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2006
annonymous

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2006
I think this is a real tragedy and Jennefer was a really pretty, nice young lady and i pray for Derek because we all know that he did no mean to do this to her.
annonymous

Glen Allen, VA

#2 Sep 7, 2006
This is HORRIBLE! I cannot believe that Derek would do this to the mother of his son. Jennifer adorded her son and now this poor child will have to live without his mother and father. I am sure this is a VERY hard time for Jennifer's family especially since I am sure little Derek wants to know where his mommy and daddy are. My heart goes out to Jennifer's family and I pray that they will find peace in knowing that she is in a much better place. I don't know what made Derek do this but there is NO excuse! He should be given the death penalty for his action. I have NO sympathy for Derek, he deserves whatever punishment he is given and I pray that its SEVERE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashland business leader faces 9 sex charges (Sep '13) Aug 20 next generation 4
3rd man sentenced in theft of Va. Guard equipme... (May '12) Aug 18 firsthandknowledge 13
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul '14 Anonymous 1
Power Abuse Jun '14 Howard Kang 4
Review: Dominion Equipment Parts, LLC Jun '14 dominionrichmond 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info