District Court for April 20

Apr 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Evening Sun

Kiska Rose Kronewetter, 1465 E. Main St., Reynoldsville, false/fraudulent insurance claim, insurance fraud, criminal attempt, conspiracy and false reports, charges filed by the attorney general, waived to court.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
york is famous for fraud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

it burns me up the system will crucify people like her yet william curry who's insurance company is finally taking to court RE CASE # 2011-SU-000641-44 York County Courthouse. This man got a homeowners policy on a home he didn't own. Claimed guns and things were stolen after wife filed PFA after he beat his children and wife. He made false reports then testified to these lies and still hasn't been arrested. One must wonder why? Any cmments would be appriciated.
Also William Curry's father William E. Curry of 1227 Porters Road Spring Grove Pa runs a buisness Plain and fancy catering, church UNITYINGRACE.com , and lives at this place while his son William R. Curry takes out a homeowners policy on his fathers other home. Claimed 40,000.00 of property including firearms the PFA prohibited him from having. Yet again still walking free. Do the York County Detectives get to pick and choose who they will and won't arrest/crucify? Seems that way doesn't it. Honey, I'd appeal your decision if it's not favorable the york county so called judicial system is Corrupt
hanover

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

It is a matter of enforcing our present laws, and is generally considered to be a matter of the state doing some of the Federal Government part, for the purpose of which God ordained civil government . In many cases some pertain to an ever increasing problem of illegal's , a obsessive-compulsive neurosis preoccupation with persistent thoughts of crossing the border set as the united States of America, illegal's persist in this behavior as they are judged and taken back to mexico, and repeat the act again and again. the offender becomes an outlaw on the run from anyone he fears may catch him. her in this act. and then becomes the growing illegal menace. The punishment of evildoers, and the praise of those who do good by arresting the trespassing alien are called racist by enforcing a long standing law, that protects US citizens from the influx.
wurstrunsever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Maybe Bill Curry threatened the prosecution with some of his dogshit food. That would make me drop the charges. seriously they all need their asses dumped in Afghanastan.
no doubt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

wurstrunsever- no joke what you say is true! dogshit food for sure! should be a law against that sort of stuff. oh but wait- there is a law against serving food w/o a license from the state or some shit like that. serve safe ? bill curry- what an ass. mr.curry should stick to what he knows best-FRAUD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Obamas Border Crisis 3,798
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr Obamas Border Crisis 51,165
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 19 Pirates 5,382
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE