'Potty Patrol' helps fire victims

'Potty Patrol' helps fire victims

There are 2 comments on the Evening Sun story from Jun 13, 2011, titled 'Potty Patrol' helps fire victims. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

You may have been driving across town and suddenly found yourself doing a double-take. "Did I just see a commode in that yard?" The answer is probably yes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

crappy

Hanover, PA

#1 Jun 13, 2011
I think its a cute idea but does it really go with a church group? How does the church feel about this?
Running for the Door

Duncannon, PA

#2 Jun 14, 2011
Crappy, I cut and pasted clips from the article below... I would say the Church is supportive....

The church pastor, Scott Sager, himself a recipient of a few potties, said that he was just glad the youth group came up with the idea and that they could match up with a family in need.

"Who would have known that something this quirky and unusual would become such a big hit with church members as well as the community?" church secretary Kelly Reynolds said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 18 hr New guy 7,134
News Police: Littlestown woman bites child as discip... Sep 17 Crazy Mofos 2
Utz buys Golden Flake Jul '16 jim thompson 1
Lovely School Taxes (Jan '12) Jul '16 Jan 22
News Last chance to get free fresh produce from Agen... Jul '16 test 1
Kitchen Fitters Manchester Jul '16 ceagceog432 1
News Vigil in Gettysburg honors victims of violence Jun '16 Davenport 2

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance