Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 30, 2013

Since: Apr 13

Williamsport, MD

#1 Apr 21, 2013
My lawn is looking horrible. I am looking for a company that can get my lawn looking thick and lush once again. I handle all the cutting and landscaping, so just am looking for a company do treat my lawn. Would like to have the lawn thatched, aerated and treated. Anyone have any recommendations for a company that serves the littlestown area?

Thanks,
Kevin
msmith

Baltimore, MD

#2 Apr 23, 2013
iaff78 wrote:
My lawn is looking horrible. I am looking for a company that can get my lawn looking thick and lush once again. I handle all the cutting and landscaping, so just am looking for a company do treat my lawn. Would like to have the lawn thatched, aerated and treated. Anyone have any recommendations for a company that serves the littlestown area?
Thanks,
Kevin
call heritage lawn & landscape care thomasville pa

Since: Apr 13

Gettysburg, PA

#3 Apr 24, 2013
msmith wrote:
<quoted text>call heritage lawn & landscape care thomasville pa
Have you heard good reviews about them? Are their prices reasonable?
Thanks for your responsee
Kevin
Truth Hurts

Hanover, PA

#4 Jun 30, 2013
Truth: Do not use TruGreen! They not only killed a tree on my land the harassing sales calls trying to get me to buy more crap two to three times a week was enough to fire them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 5 hr D Cheney 51,300
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu Ssl 5,426
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Thu Knows he lost 3,921
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••