Hanover man facing various burglary and robbery charges requests trial

Full story: Evening Sun

A Hanover man allegedly involved with a June burglary in Oxford Township was arraigned Monday on various burglary and robbery charges.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Sep 26, 2013
Davenport

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Here we go again, more armed home invasions and armed robberies in the Gettysburg area. What a toilet Gettysburg has become. Absolutely sickening.
Buck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Davenport wrote:
Here we go again, more armed home invasions and armed robberies in the Gettysburg area. What a toilet Gettysburg has become. Absolutely sickening.
You can't read, can you?
Steve Gratman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It must really stink to have to admit that you're from Gettysburg. GETTYSBURG SAUSAGE!!!!
Davenport

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Steve Gratman wrote:
It must really stink to have to admit that you're from Gettysburg. GETTYSBURG SAUSAGE!!!!
I hope the kraken comes
Steve Gratman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>I hope the kraken comes
Maybe you'll get some Gettysburg Sausage in your kraken
Local

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Steve Gratman wrote:
It must really stink to have to admit that you're from Gettysburg. GETTYSBURG SAUSAGE!!!!
It must really stink not to be from Gettysburg. And unable to read. You do realize that Hanover and Gettysburg are two different places. Or is that beyond your tiny little brain to comprehend.
Davenport

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 26, 2013
 
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
It must really stink not to be from Gettysburg. And unable to read. You do realize that Hanover and Gettysburg are two different places. Or is that beyond your tiny little brain to comprehend.
Two different Counties
Davenport

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Local wrote:
<quoted text>
It must really stink not to be from Gettysburg. And unable to read. You do realize that Hanover and Gettysburg are two different places. Or is that beyond your tiny little brain to comprehend.
This is hardly news. I once posted an article about a crime that happened in Gettysburg South Dakota. Me no read so good. I use voice recognition to make these posts because I'm an illiterate.
Davenport

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Gettysburg: The Child Rape Capital of th United States.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 7 hr snag 3,810
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 7 hr Ssl 5,384
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 20 hr More Settled Science 51,184
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Tue Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••