Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Judged:

As the old saying goes opinions are just like a##holes everybody got one. But it doesn't make them right or wrong. So they just go on & on & on like when u got the Hershey squirts.
JustMyHonestOpinion wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dick Gozinya" & "budget" sure are! Nobody can disagree with them and I won't back down from the positions I agree with.
Concern

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Judged:

How about real topics like the Hanover School Board running these building projects the way they wanted to and now having to spend more for the projects than they said! Pulled one over on the J family!

Since: Jan 09

Hanover

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Judged:

budget wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I call you out? I dont expect anything other from you. Sorry that you were "born on the highway, because thats where most accidents happen."
Luckily for you, the accident that you are turned out OK, well, at least somewhat.

"Did I call you out?" Since I don't want you to waste your time because you're so important and busy, I'll refresh your memory with some of your quotes in posts to me.(They really sound like something an intelligent and educated person would say)
#34 - "Dont cry your boo hoo crap about people getting news for free when others have to pay....Here's your "tissue" wipe your feel bad for others tears away because they have to pay for news."

#39 - "Guess I never realized that I had to answer a pile of lower class dog feces...."
"So while you sat and b*tched and typed here,…"
"Change your name to lazy uneducated pimple ridden beer gut with no real dreams in life but to be on here daily."

#53 - "I am going to end there because I would not want to overload your way of thinking."

I won't re-post things that you made in some comments to others!
Kornho Granny

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Judged:

I like this web site,i usually post in Moundsville or Charleston WV.But those hillbillys are too much.KG
shim

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

I just happened upon el sol diaro or how ever it is spelled. Very few things there I can read. But what I thought was rather funny there are a lot more then five things to read on that page and never once was there a pop up to purchase to read more.
Dick Gozinya

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
Exactly what are you correct about? What part about FREE don't you understand? To me, it is" no cost involved", direct or indirect! I'm not taking up for HES, only making the point about what is a fair way to do business.
You were the first to attack the HES just because you don't agree with their views. OK, just don't use or read any version of their news, printed or on-line, that solves the problem. If you don’t see it, you won’t disagree with it.
My first comment was in response to "FED UP" in #14 and it had nothing to do with anything you had posted. I was in total agreement with your posts up to that point, until you posted this in #23: "Dick Gozinya wrote: <quoted text>Why do you always have such of a Negative Opinion to everyones post? Are you a Liberal? Are you Gay? Everybody's opinion is welcome in this forum, But yours always SUCKS!" There are some people that might have the same opinion of you. You stated in the first post of this forum “Although we all may not agree, everyone is entitled to their opinion.” It seems that you, and some others, just can’t stand anyone that disagrees with your positions.
Anyway, after re-reading the posts on this forum, I believe that there are more in agreement with positions that I agree with, or my positions, than agree with you, "budget" and a few others.
Don't call me your middle name! When it comes to "stirring up shit", both you and "budget" do a pretty job and "budget" is supposedly a highly educated person making some very crude statements. Actually, I believe both of you could use some help, in what department or field, I'm not sure, but it would have to do with illogical reasoning concerning business practices.
Do you really think the Hanover Evening Sun is in that much need of money when they actually charge to list an obituary??? They are a becoming a disgrace to our community!

Hanover

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

Dick Gozinya wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think the Hanover Evening Sun is in that much need of money when they actually charge to list an obituary??? They are a becoming a disgrace to our community!
Do you know of any 'daily newspapers' that don't charge for a full obituary? I'm not referring to the small funeral notices, just the full obits. There could possibly be a few, but I don't think there are any near here. Do you know of any daily newspapers that aren't hurting for money?

"They are a becoming a disgrace to our community!", well, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but I think your big beef with them is their political viewpoint. I said it before, if you don't agree with the way they present the news, just don't read the paper, problem solved. I'm not saying that I agree, or disagree, with their viewpoints, just that they are entitled to present it in any fashion that they desire. Take whatever you read with a 'grain of salt' and ignore the parts with which you have a problem.
Just saying

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

That's nothing new - they started charging for full obits at least 6 years ago
Dick Gozinya

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

I just think its a sad situation when these news papers make a huge profit just in advertisements alone,that they could'nt list an Obituary for nothing! MONEY HUNGRY might be a better way to describe them!!

Hanover

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Dick Gozinya wrote:
I just think its a sad situation when these news papers make a huge profit just in advertisements alone,that they could'nt list an Obituary for nothing! MONEY HUNGRY might be a better way to describe them!!
CHEAP/FREELOADER may be a better way to describe you!
Do you also think that funeral homes should provide their services free?

Hanover

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Dick Gozinya, you never did answer my question; Do you know of any 'daily newspapers' that don't charge for a full obituary?
Guess Who

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Dick Gozinya, you never did answer my question; Do you know of any 'daily newspapers' that don't charge for a full obituary?
There are none. Haven't been any for decades.

Hanover

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>There are none. Haven't been any for decades.
Exactly my point!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr T Wolf 51,196
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Eddie Swindell 3,824
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Fri Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••