keep this forum going

Posted in the Hanover Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Dick Gozinya

Aspers, PA

#1 Aug 8, 2011
Their used to be alot of comments in this forum from the Hanover Area, Mostly due to the fact that this Forum was directly related to the Hanover Evening Sun paper, But now that the HES has dumped the forum and has all comments submitted through Facebook, this forum is dying. I've tried posting comments on facebook,but if the HES does'nt agree with my comment it gets deleted in a matter of minutes. This is still an active Forum & seems like the post's in here don't get deleted as quickly. If you have an opinion about something in our area please post it in here. Although we all may not agree,everyone is entitled to their opinion. Would love to see some of the people that used to post in here alot posting again!
not surprised

United States

#2 Aug 8, 2011
Im in.
Fetus T Bluster

Winter Park, FL

#3 Aug 8, 2011
me to.
also

Hanover, PA

#4 Aug 8, 2011
Hey count me in! I took "time off" for a little and did some summer traveling but im baaaaaack!(I'm not sure if thats good or bad) lol
Dick Gozinya

Aspers, PA

#5 Aug 8, 2011
also wrote:
Hey count me in! I took "time off" for a little and did some summer traveling but im baaaaaack!(I'm not sure if thats good or bad) lol
Hey It's great to see we still have some local people checking this forum, I just hope we can get this Forum up & running like it used to be. We need public opinion,not just the Hanover Evening Suns opinion, No matter whats on your mind,go ahead and post it,You may be surprised at how many local people feel the same way as you or maybe disagree, But at least in here we can voice our opinion for now,,Lets Roll!
also

Hanover, PA

#6 Aug 8, 2011
Dick Gozinya wrote:
<quoted text> Hey It's great to see we still have some local people checking this forum, I just hope we can get this Forum up & running like it used to be. We need public opinion,not just the Hanover Evening Suns opinion, No matter whats on your mind,go ahead and post it,You may be surprised at how many local people feel the same way as you or maybe disagree, But at least in here we can voice our opinion for now,,Lets Roll!
Your name still cracks me up :9)
whomever

Blackwood, NJ

#7 Aug 9, 2011
I wouldn't mind keeping it going, but when I return once a week or so there's very little worth commenting on anymore.
also

Hanover, PA

#8 Aug 9, 2011
whomever wrote:
I wouldn't mind keeping it going, but when I return once a week or so there's very little worth commenting on anymore.
I agree with ya. I noticed that to
BMW

Hanover, PA

#9 Aug 9, 2011
also wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with ya. I noticed that to
I'm still waiting for you on my porch.
Dick Gozinya

Newville, PA

#10 Aug 10, 2011
whomever wrote:
If you have a comment on a article or story from the Hanover Evening Sun you can always start your own discussion. To do this just go to the top of this window & click Start A Discussion,, Then give us your opinion. As far as that goes you can start a discussion about anything you want.
also

Hanover, PA

#11 Aug 10, 2011
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still waiting for you on my porch.
Hi there!! Im on my way
BMW

Hanover, PA

#12 Aug 10, 2011
also wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there!! Im on my way
Hoping for another invite to hang out around the pool. LOL
FED UP

East Berlin, PA

#14 Aug 17, 2011
So now after viewing 5 stories per month you have to pay???? I'll read my news somewhere else. SEE YA EVENING SUN!

Since: Jan 09

Hanover

#15 Aug 17, 2011
FED UP wrote:
So now after viewing 5 stories per month you have to pay???? I'll read my news somewhere else. SEE YA EVENING SUN!
Good luck in finding it FREE!
FED UP

East Berlin, PA

#16 Aug 18, 2011
JustMyHonestOpinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck in finding it FREE!
WGAL has a site and covers local news.
got it

United States

#17 Aug 18, 2011
Just think the cost of the eveningsun went up so they can print a spanish version and give that free now you can only read 5 stories a month wow messed up goodbye eveningsun!!!! I wont pay for something other get free!

Hanover

#18 Aug 18, 2011
FED UP wrote:
<quoted text>
WGAL has a site and covers local news.
Yes, some, but not nearly as much as in The Evening Sun.
None of the nearby local stations, even channel 43, covers much local news in detail.
FED UP

East Berlin, PA

#19 Aug 19, 2011
JustMyHonestOpinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, some, but not nearly as much as in The Evening Sun.
None of the nearby local stations, even channel 43, covers much local news in detail.
They all cover enough for me...I don't feel as though I'm missing anything important.
whomever

Blackwood, NJ

#20 Aug 19, 2011
FED UP wrote:
Looks like the Gettysburg Times is going paid online too. I doubt any of these jokers ever spent a single day in business school. Outta here.

Hanover

#21 Aug 19, 2011
Does anybody really think the newspapers will miss you on their websites?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr justhefacts 4,018
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Armpitsylvania 51,523
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 2
bulllys at the work place. Sep 19 Petal Power 3
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Sep 18 Sl of bendover 5,468
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]