Bamboozled by Democrats

Wilkes Barre, PA

#58191 Aug 9, 2014
Support for Obamacare Decreases
August 02, 2014

Public support for Obamacare dwindled in July.

Last month’s Kaiser Health Tracking Poll found that more than half of Americans view the law unfavorably, an eight point increase from June. Only 37 percent view the law favorably while 53 percent disapprove.
Though a majority feels the law hasn’t directly affected them yet, more than twice as many Americans feel it has caused more harm than good for themselves and their family. The biggest grievance is the law’s increased health care and health insurance costs.

http://dailysignal.com/2014/08/02/support-oba...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#58192 Aug 9, 2014
Bamboozled by Democrats wrote:
Support for Obamacare Decreases
August 02, 2014
Public support for Obamacare dwindled in July.
Last month’s Kaiser Health Tracking Poll found that more than half of Americans view the law unfavorably, an eight point increase from June. Only 37 percent view the law favorably while 53 percent disapprove.
Though a majority feels the law hasn’t directly affected them yet, more than twice as many Americans feel it has caused more harm than good for themselves and their family. The biggest grievance is the law’s increased health care and health insurance costs.
http://dailysignal.com/2014/08/02/support-oba...
Daily Signal? Wow. Just FYI, the Daily Signal is the Heritage Foundation, which is the Koch Brothers.

Try getting your news from places that... um... use some form of journalism.
Obama Hugely Unpopular

Wilkes Barre, PA

#58193 Aug 10, 2014
NBC Ignores Own Poll Showing 54 Percent of Americans Disapprove of Obama Job Performance
8/5/2014

On Tuesday, August 5, the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found that President Obama’s popularity reached its lowest point since he first took office in 2009.

Overall, 54 percent of Americans disapprove of the job the president is doing compared to just 40 percent who approve.

Despite the record low numbers for President Obama, NBC Nightly News failed to cover its own polling results during their Tuesday night broadcast.

The NBC News/WSJ poll also found that a strong majority of Americans, 60 percent, disapprove of President Obama's handling of foreign policy with only 36 percent approving.

The same poll also found that 33 percent of Americans have very negative feelings towards Obama, tying a record high from December of 2013.

Rather than cover its own polling, NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams spent 40 seconds promoting a video of a Norwegian mom trying to get her 2-year old son to go to bed on a hot summer night.

http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/nbc-ignores-own...
Glenn Beck

West Mifflin, PA

#58194 Aug 10, 2014
I guess this will hurt any chances of Obama getting elected for a third term, huh?

Dumbass

Now back to Faux Noise and Sean Hannity on the Benghazi scandal !!

Since: Feb 14

Anonymous Proxy

#58195 Aug 11, 2014
We need a good governor
Tom W

West Mifflin, PA

#58196 Aug 11, 2014
perseynicolas954 wrote:
We need a good governor
We will election one in November.

Vote Tom Wolf..........vote for a winner !!

Corbett a one term disaster..........
Dem Lies Cheats Steals

Wilkes Barre, PA

#58197 Aug 11, 2014
[Democratic] Senator Quits Montana Race After Charge Of Plagiarism
August 7, 2014

Under pressure from fellow Democrats, Senator John Walsh of Montana, who has served in office for just six months, said Thursday that he was dropping his election bid, clearing the path for his party to nominate a new candidate.
His withdrawal from the race comes about two weeks after The New York Times reported that in 2007 Mr. Walsh plagiarized large sections of the final paper he completed to earn his master’s degree at the prestigious Army War College in Carlisle, Pa.

In his statement, Mr. Walsh expressed no contrition for the plagiarism, saying only that the “research paper from my time at the U.S. Army War College has become a distraction from the debate you expect and deserve.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/08/us/politics...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#58198 Aug 11, 2014
Dem Lies Cheats Steals wrote:
August 7, 2014
Under pressure from fellow Democrats, Senator John Walsh of Montana, who has served in office for just six months, said Thursday that he was dropping his election bid, clearing the path for his party to nominate a new candidate.
His withdrawal from the race comes about two weeks after The New York Times reported that in 2007 Mr. Walsh plagiarized large sections of the final paper he completed to earn his master’s degree at the prestigious Army War College in Carlisle, Pa.
In his statement, Mr. Walsh expressed no contrition for the plagiarism, saying only that the “research paper from my time at the U.S. Army War College has become a distraction from the debate you expect and deserve.”
Learning from the best!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/31/us/politics...
Condi Rice

West Mifflin, PA

#58199 Aug 11, 2014
Every poll in the world shows Wolf ahead of Corbett , the same polls that showed Obama ahead of Romney , but the tea baggers still believed . These are the same clowns that stay up on Christmas eve waiting for Santa to slide down their chimney........

Dumbasses !
Archives

Latrobe, PA

#58200 Aug 11, 2014
Dem Lies Cheats Steals wrote:
August 7, 2014
Let's escape 2007 pal
Coming Soon

Nashville, TN

#58204 Aug 12, 2014
I will be moving to Pennsylvania soon. My ideal person would be a liberal who believes in equal rights for all, rights of women to choose and health care for all.
John

Bethlehem, PA

#58205 Aug 12, 2014
Coming Soon wrote:
I will be moving to Pennsylvania soon. My ideal person would be a liberal who believes in equal rights for all, rights of women to choose and health care for all.
Allow me to ask where you are about to move from ?
Hillary Blames Obama

Crownsville, MD

#58206 Aug 12, 2014
Clinton blames Islamic militants rise on Obama policies
8/10/14

Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton blamed the rise of Islamist militants in Iraq and Syria on failures of US policy under President Barack Obama, in an interview published Sunday.

http://news.yahoo.com/clinton-blames-islamic-...
Hoodwinking the Voters

United States

#58209 Aug 12, 2014
[From The Daily Caller]

FLASHBACK: Obama Promises No Vacations For Himself As President
The video features then-Sen. Obama discussing his book “The Audacity Of Hope” with New York Times columnist Bob Herbert in 2008.

The future president was talking about how those running for president need to be prepared to “give their life to it.”

“The bargain that any president strikes with is, you give me this office and in turn my, fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure is gone,” Obama said.“I am giving myself to you.”
Lacking in Leadership

United States

#58210 Aug 12, 2014
[From The Washington Post]

Dana Milbank: Obama vacations as the world burns
August 12, 2014

President Obama must really be teed off

Hillary Rodham Clinton, his once-loyal secretary of state and his likeliest successor, has gone rogue, criticizing his foreign policy as too timid.

Obama responded with not one but two rounds of golf.

Clinton, in an interview with Jeffrey Goldberg published by the Atlantic over the weekend, offered a withering comment on the Obama doctrine, described in shorthand by White House officials as “don’t do stupid s---.”

Said Clinton:“Great nations need organizing principles, and ‘Don’t do stupid stuff’ is not an organizing principle.”

As the criticism became public, Obama was doggedly sticking with his plans to go on vacation — a decision that, if not in the category of stupid stuff, could fit under the heading of “tone deafness.”
Farcical Obama

Wilkes Barre, PA

#58211 Aug 13, 2014
NBC’s Todd, Mitchell Sour On Obama Over Iraq Excuses:‘A Farce!’
08/10/2014

Top NBC reporters Chuck Todd and Andrea Mitchell turned on President Obama over his excuses for Iraq’s unravelling on Sunday, with Todd claiming he never tried to secure a 2011 troop agreement with the Iraqi government and Mitchell calling the White House’s bad intelligence excuse “a farce.”

The pair unloaded on the Obama administration during Sunday’s “Meet the Press,” calling it aimless and needling its excuses for the sudden surge of ultra-violent jihadis in northern Iraq.

As American bombs again fall on that country, President Obama responded to criticism that we should have left troops inside Iraq after 2011 by claiming the Iraqi government pushed the U.S. out.

“But, this president ideologically did not want to use more influence to –” host David Gregory began.

“Look, this was not an administration that was eager to tell [Iraqi Prime Minister] Maliki,‘Oh, you don’t want a status-of-forces agreement?’” Todd agreed, explaining how the White House failed to pursue any agreement that would have left a stabilizing force.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/10/nbcs-todd-m...
Tom Corrupt

West Mifflin, PA

#58213 Aug 13, 2014
Vote Tom Wolf for Governor !!!

He's 20+ points ahead of the worst Governor in Pa history, that put PA 2 BILLION in DEBT!

WOLF ALL THE WAY !!!

Vote for a WINNER!!! VOTE WOLF !!
Melissa

West Mifflin, PA

#58214 Aug 13, 2014
yeah baby!
Sam

Philadelphia, PA

#58215 Aug 14, 2014
Ron wrote:
Guns do feed families. It's called hunting. Not everybody can afford to eat at McDonalds everyday like you do. Those defenseless animals are called food.
You preachy know-it-all types are extremely annoying. Way to go.
It's cheaper to eat at mcdonalds than to buy guns, bullets, and gear!
The fox

Havertown, PA

#58216 Aug 15, 2014
Tom wolf looks like a puppet
Somebody is pulling his strings

The bottom line is some people can take care of themselves and some people are always gonna need a hand out

The people who are screaming about school funding are the same people who pay no taxes
If you point that out to them they don't want to hear it because they know they are to blame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 2 hr bbqbob2001 5,616
Hanover man not guilty of assault (Jul '08) Jan 24 Greenmachine24 26
Church to collect for McSherrystown fire victims (Apr '13) Jan 22 bob 2
Former car dealer charged with theft (Mar '09) Jan 14 Neil Hoffstot 83
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) Dec '14 RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec '14 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec '14 lady 1

Winter Storm Watch for York County was issued at January 30 at 10:13PM EST

Hanover Dating
Find my Match