Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2014

Judged:

lmfao, one-term tommy chest-puffing.today but this report couldn't be anymore damning on how bad his AG office effed this up

Corbett allowed Sandusky free to pedo others while evidence existed. Plain and simple.

Vote Wolf.
Tom Corruptett

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2014

Judged:

Democratic challenger Tom Wolf leads Governor Corbett by 20 points in poll

Gov. Tom Corbett got the endorsement of a boilermakers union local Wednesday. But as he considers the latest poll results, he may want to down a boilermaker; maybe two.

The Quinnipiac University survey found Mr. Corbett trailing Tom Wolf, his Democratic challenger, by 20 percentage points, 53 percent to 33 percent. It was the third poll in a week showing the Republican incumbent in severe jeopardy of becoming the first Pennsylvania governor ever to be defeated for re-election.

A Rasmussen poll released Sunday saw Mr. Wolf leading, 51 percent to 31 percent. On Tuesday, Public Policy Polling, a Democratic-leaning firm, depicted the York businessman's post-primary lead as 55 percent to 30 percent.

Amid a challenging budget debate, Mr. Corbett faces the hurdles of not only of wooing undecided voters, but peeling away the supporters of a rival who has attracted a majority of registered voters in three consecutive post-primary polls.

"There's no good news anywhere for Gov. Corbett," Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, said in a statement accompanying the latest results.

Mr. Corbett retained the support of 70 percent of the Republicans surveyed, but his challenger won majorities with every other broad demographic group -- Democrats, independents, men, women and voters of all ages.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/news/politics-sta...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2014

Judged:

Obama Cannot Lead wrote:
The single most depressing number for President Obama in the NBC/Wall Street Journal poll
June 18, 2014
The new national poll from NBC and the Wall Street Journal is stuffed with bad news for President Obama.
His job approval rating — 41 percent — is as low as it has ever been.
Four in ten Americans say the performance of his administration has gotten worse over the past year.
Large majorities disapprove of how he is handling foreign policy, which has been front and center of late thanks to the eroding situation in Iraq and the Bowe Bergdahl prisoner swap.
And yet, all of those bad numbers pale in comparison to how people responded to this question:
"Thinking about the rest of Barack Obama's term as president, do you think he can lead the country and get the job done or do you no longer feel that he is able to lead the country and get the job done?"
Fifty-four percent — let me repeat, 54 percent — said that Obama "cannot lead and get the job done," while just 42 percent said he could lead....
That is an absolutely remarkable vote of no-confidence in Obama's ability to do the job he was elected to do.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
What a keen political mind you have....Because approval ratings are so crucial, for 2nd term Presidents.....brilliant.....
Chicken Little

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2014

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What a keen political mind you have....Because approval ratings are so crucial, for 2nd term Presidents.....brilliant.....
Yep, even Bush Jr had a 25% approval rating at the end of his last term ...Oct and Nov of 2008., the lowest of all presidents.......but he was on his way out.......... 41 % sounds great !!
Work Isnt Fun

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

Obama Wants Daughters To Work Crappy Minimum-Wage Jobs So They Understand America
06/21/2014

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama suggested that they are actively searching for dead-end, low-paying jobs for their two daughters so the teenagers can appreciate the quiet desperation that millions of Americans experience.

“We are looking for opportunities for them to feel as if going to work and getting a paycheck is not always fun, not always stimulating, not always fair,” President Obama said in a hard-hitting interview in Parade magazine.“But that’s what most folks go through every single day.”

Michelle Obama also chimed in.

“I think every kid needs to get a taste of what it’s like to do that real hard work,” she said.

“That’s what life is,” the first lady added.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/21/obama-wants...
Oops We Were Lying

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

First Daughter Goes Hollywood! Malia Obama Works as Production Assistant on Halle Berry's Extant
June 17, 2014

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama’s oldest daughter Malia spent a day working with the best in Hollywood. The 15-year-old was spotted on the set of Halle Berry’s CBS sci-fi series Extant (produced by Steven Spielberg) in Los Angeles working as a production assistant.

“She helped with computer shop alignments and the director also let her slate a take,” a source told TheWrap.

According to a source, Malia laughed and said,“My first time. This is a big deal.”

http://parade.condenast.com/306068/mabel_mart...
Obama Cannot Lead

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What a keen political mind you have....Because approval ratings are so crucial, for 2nd term Presidents.....brilliant.....
President Obama reaches new low on Iraq
June 24

President Obama receives his worst marks yet for handling the situation in Iraq, with 52 percent disapproving and strong negative sentiment now outpacing strong approval by 2 to 1 (34 to 17 percent) in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
Pa voter

Kempton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

Lplpl
Corbett 2014

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

Corbett has is in the bag. You limpwristers should just move to Cali already.
Rush Limpdick

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

Corbett 2014 wrote:
Corbett has is in the bag. You limpwristers should just move to Cali already.
yeah along with the limpdiks such as yourself LOL!
proud democrat

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

I am sick of these conservatives acting like Corbett is a good guy.
proud republican

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

proud democrat wrote:
I am sick of these conservatives acting like Corbett is a good guy.
I am sick of these liberals acting like Obama is a good guy.
GW Bush

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

RAND PAUL: What's Happening In Iraq Is Not Obama's Fault !!!!!!

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) criticized former Vice President Dick Cheney and blamed "those who supported the Iraq War" for the current crisis in the country in an interview with NBC's David Gregory Friday.

Gregory asked Paul about the op-ed co-authored by Dick Cheney and his daughter, Liz that blasted President Barack Obama's handling of the Iraqi crisis and his foreign policy as a whole.

Paul said the same questions raised by Cheney in his op-ed could be asked of those who supported the original decision to invade Iraq. He also said he didn't blame Obama for the current crisis, pointing the finger at Cheney and other supporters of the Iraq War for the current Middle East chaos — and for "emboldening Iran."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/rand-paul-iraq...
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

June 22, 2014, 11:31 am
Rand Paul blames Iraq crisis on Bush administration ??????
Things you wont hear on Faux Noise !!!!!!
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Sunday said he blames the current crisis in Iraq on those who backed the 2003 U.S. invasion, not President Obama.
Paul was asked on NBC’s “Meet the Press” whether former Vice President Dick Cheney is a “credible critic” after he blasted Obama for his strategy for Iraq in an op-ed last week.
“I think the same questions could be asked of the same people who supported the Iraq War,” Paul said.“What’s going on now ... I don’t blame President Obama. I blame the Iraq War, and I blame the people who supported the Iraq War for emboldening Iran.”
Read more here:http://thehill.com/blogs/ blog-briefing-room/news/210177 -paul-blames-iraq-crisis-on-bu sh-administration
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

Rand Paul Blames Dick Cheney For Iraq Crisis !!!

Dick Cheney and his daughter wrote a horrid article in the WSJ called the Collapsing Obama Doctrine. Nothing has collapsed more in our lifetime than the Bush/Cheney foreign policy doctrine that has turned the world on its head and thrown the U.S. in a horrendous tailspin. Rand Paul joined meet The Press, and was asked to comment on Dick Cheney's ridiculous words.

Scarce:

When asked by the completely useless David Gregory for an upcoming segment on 'Meet the Press' to respond to Dick Cheney's charge that Barack Obama was somehow responsible for the current chaos in Iraq, Rand Paul turned the question around against Dick Cheney:

“I think the same questions could be asked of those who supported the Iraq War. You know, were they right in their predictions? Were there weapons of mass destruction there? That’s what the war was sold on. Was democracy easily achievable? Was the war won in 2005, when many of these people said it was won?

Read the shocking story here:

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/06/rand-paul-b...
What A Dick

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

Dick Cheney is almost completely responsible for Iraq. When the Shah of Iran was deposed by the Ayatollah Khomeini, the USA bolstered the military in Iraq by selling tons of armaments to Sadaam Hussein. When Reagan was elected President, Cheney was part of the group that opted to stab Hussein in the back by selling arms to Iran illegally, in exchange for the release of US Hostages. Hussein countered that by nationalizing all US assets in Iraq, including oil fields, drills, and refining operations owned by what is now Haliburton. One of the first things we did upon destroying Iraq, was to take back the oil production facilities and return them to Haliburton.

If the Taliban or Al Qaeda retake Iraq, they will again nationalize Haliburton's assets. That will cost Cheney a ton of money. I believe that's why he's almost apoplectic about what's going on. He's helpless to stop it, and Obama doesn't care if Cheney loses a fortune. Personally, I hate that Americans and Iraqis died for Dick (literally and figuratively). I hope for nothing less than a good old fashioned Cheney Bankruptcy, but I doubt it will happen.
Corbett 2014

Mescalero, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2014

Judged:

Corbett's job approval ratings are higher than Obama's were during re-election. He has it in the bag!
I feel pretty

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

I just can't wait to get home this evening. A package is due to arrive that is just going to be so exciting. Pink corset with black lace trim, satin rumba panties (pink), black stockings, pink satin 6" heels! OH BOY!

I love to cross dress!
Bonehead Kerry Lies Again

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

Intel official says 'multiple' warnings given on ISIS, as Kerry claims ‘nobody expected’ crisis
June 24, 2014

The U.S. intelligence community provided "multiple strategic warnings" since the beginning of the year about the strength of Sunni militants in Iraq, a senior intelligence official said Tuesday -- a claim that challenges assertions by top administration officials that they were caught off guard by the capture of key Iraqi cities.

Earlier Tuesday, in an interview with Fox News, Secretary of State John Kerry said "nobody expected" Iraqi security forces to be decisively driven out by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, as they were earlier this month in Mosul.

But in a separate briefing with reporters Tuesday afternoon, the senior intelligence official said multiple warnings were provided. Asked who failed to act, the official did not explain.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/24/ke...
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

The tea baggers want everyone to work for nothing, while companies all over the USA are giving their employees raises,the very same GOP slave owners want people to work for peanuts......another reason the teabaggers wont win another Presidential election.......I know the votes are rigged !! HAAAAAA!

Ikea plans to adopt a wage structure that it says will raise the average hourly minimum wage at its 38 stores in the United States to $10.76 an hour — a 17 percent increase.

Read more here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/26/business/ik...

in other great news

In a surprising move, Gap Inc. informed its employees on Wednesday that it would set $9 as the minimum hourly rate for its United States work force this year and then establish a minimum of $10 next year.

Gap said this move would ultimately raise pay for 65,000 of its 90,000 American employees, including those at Banana Republic, Old Navy and other stores.

Gap is making this move as many states consider raising their minimum wage, and as Republicans and Democrats debate a bill that includes a proposed increase in the federal minimum wage to $10.10 an hour by 2016.

President Obama has endorsed the increase, and has campaigned for it at stops around the country.

Read more here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/20/business/ga...

The GOP said raising minimum wage will cripple Amerika..........They want to keep working slaves in out society.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Eddie Swindell 3,824
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Fri Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE