That's correct
Pa dem

Philadelphia, PA

#57304 Apr 16, 2014
So what's nrw
Lerner IRS DOJ Dems

Scranton, PA

#57306 Apr 16, 2014
BREAKING: New Emails Show Lois Lerner Was in Contact With DOJ About Prosecuting Tax Exempt Groups
Apr 16, 2014

According to new IRS emails obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request from Judicial Watch, former head of tax exempt groups at the IRS Lois Lerner was in contact with the Department of Justice in May 2013 about whether tax exempt groups could be criminally prosecuted for "lying" about political activity.
Just a few short days later on May 10, 2013, Lerner admitted and apologized for the inappropriate targeting of conservative tea party groups during an American Bar Association Conference after answering a planted question.

Further according to Judicial Watch, "In an email to an aide responding to a request for information from a Washington Post reporter, Lerner admits that she “can’t confirm that there was anyone on the other side of the political spectrum” who had been targeted by the IRS. She then adds that “The one with the names used were only know [sic] because they have been very loud in the press.”

In other words, only conservative groups were being looked at for criminal prosecution.

Last week news broke that Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings' staff was in contact with Lerner about the conservative group True the Vote, despite denying any contact occurred.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
Obamas Bloviation

Scranton, PA

#57307 Apr 16, 2014
Obama warns of "consequences" for Russian actions destabilizing Ukraine
April 16, 2014

President Obama put Russian President Vladimir Putin on notice Wednesday evening, warning that further actions to destabilize the interim Ukrainian government will result in consequences from both the United States and Europe.

In an interview with CBS News White House Correspondent Major Garrett , Mr. Obama said it was "absolutely clear" that Russia had violated Ukraine's sovereignty and territorial integrity by annexing Crimea last month, and they continue to do so by supporting "non-state militias" in southern and eastern Ukraine.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-warns-of-co...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#57308 Apr 16, 2014
Lerner IRS DOJ Dems wrote:
BREAKING: New Emails Show Lois Lerner Was in Contact With DOJ About Prosecuting Tax Exempt Groups
Apr 16, 2014
According to new IRS emails obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request from Judicial Watch, former head of tax exempt groups at the IRS Lois Lerner was in contact with the Department of Justice in May 2013 about whether tax exempt groups could be criminally prosecuted for "lying" about political activity.
Just a few short days later on May 10, 2013, Lerner admitted and apologized for the inappropriate targeting of conservative tea party groups during an American Bar Association Conference after answering a planted question.
Further according to Judicial Watch, "In an email to an aide responding to a request for information from a Washington Post reporter, Lerner admits that she “can’t confirm that there was anyone on the other side of the political spectrum” who had been targeted by the IRS. She then adds that “The one with the names used were only know [sic] because they have been very loud in the press.”
In other words, only conservative groups were being looked at for criminal prosecution.
Last week news broke that Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings' staff was in contact with Lerner about the conservative group True the Vote, despite denying any contact occurred.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
Lame.
tea bagger

West Mifflin, PA

#57309 Apr 16, 2014
Teabagger Party..........it's what they do best !
Watch the shocking video here !!!!!!

POORYODA fox

Monongahela, PA

#57310 Apr 16, 2014
The Truth
Loser

Erie, PA

#57311 Apr 16, 2014
tea bagger wrote:
Teabagger Party..........it's what they do best !
Watch the shocking video here !!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UUi3HhayjS0XX
You should share that video with Barrack...that's what he'll be doing to Putin soon...perhaps Putin will let him blow him as well. I'm sure Putin will be tea bagging his chin...tsk tsk tsk..feckless liberals
Prince Reinbus

Hyattsville, MD

#57312 Apr 16, 2014
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
You should share that video with Barrack...that's what he'll be doing to Putin soon...perhaps Putin will let him blow him as well. I'm sure Putin will be tea bagging his chin...tsk tsk tsk..feckless liberals
But Stoogie wait, recall that you're the feckless idiot...or did you forget.

Hahaha.
Amazing

Erie, PA

#57313 Apr 17, 2014
Prince Reinbus wrote:
<quoted text>
But Stoogie wait, recall that you're the feckless idiot...or did you forget.
Hahaha.
Oh WOW! We've got one..an intelligent 2 year old.
Liar Liz Plays the Victim

Plymouth, PA

#57314 Apr 17, 2014
Elizabeth Warren whines about coverage of her fraudulent Indian claim
04/16/2014

Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren wrote in her forthcoming book that she was “hurt” and “angry” by 2012 reporting on her fraudulent claim to Native American heritage.

“What really threw me, though, were the constant attacks from the other side,” Warren wrote in her book “A Fighting Chance.”

“I would almost persuade myself that I was starting to get the hang of full-throttle campaigning and then — bam! Out of left field, the state Republican Party, or the Brown campaign, or some blogger, would launch a rocket at me,” Warren wrote, adding,”I was stunned by the attacks.”

This reporter (blogger?) reported extensively on Warren’s fraudulent claim during her 2012 campaign against Scott Brown. Warren falsely claimed Native American heritage when applying to teach at both the University of Pennsylvania Law School and Harvard Law School, and Harvard later cited her presence on staff as evidence of its faculty’s diversity.

Warren claimed that she knew about her family’s alleged Indian heritage because a relative told her that her “papaw” had “high cheekbones, like all of the Indians do.”

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/16/elizabeth-w...
Pa dem

Bryn Mawr, PA

#57315 Apr 17, 2014
Good morning!!
parsecsam

Ashland, OR

#57316 Apr 17, 2014
Pa dem wrote:
Good morning!!
WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR FREEDOM OF CHOICE?
Opponents of genetically modified food such as the advocacy groups Organic Consumers Association, the Union of Concerned Scientists, and Greenpeace claim risks have not been adequately identified and managed, and they have questioned the objectivity of regulatory authorities. Some health groups say there are unanswered questions regarding the potential long-term impact on human health from food derived from GM foods, and propose mandatory labeling, or a moratorium on such products. Concerns include contamination of the non-genetically modified food supply, effects of GM foods on the environment and nature, the rigor of the regulatory process, and consolidation of control of the food supply in companies that make and sell GM foods.
What does that mean to you? Well, if these companies, like Monsanto, continue to market their products without labeling them, you no longer have freedom of choice. You eat what they dish out. Those companies are paying large sums of money to keep from being required to label their products. Right now corn and soy are two of the major crops that have been genetically modified by these companies. It then goes, not only into the food you eat, but in to the food fed to the animals we eat. China looks out for its people; they have banned all genetically modified corn and soy into their country. Why are we left unprotected?
Hienz and Hershey both support Monsanto's fight.
Sad. I don't have anything to be proud of about Pennsylvania anymore..

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#57317 Apr 17, 2014
parsecsam wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR FREEDOM OF CHOICE?
Opponents of genetically modified food such as the advocacy groups Organic Consumers Association, the Union of Concerned Scientists, and Greenpeace claim risks have not been adequately identified and managed, and they have questioned the objectivity of regulatory authorities. Some health groups say there are unanswered questions regarding the potential long-term impact on human health from food derived from GM foods, and propose mandatory labeling, or a moratorium on such products. Concerns include contamination of the non-genetically modified food supply, effects of GM foods on the environment and nature, the rigor of the regulatory process, and consolidation of control of the food supply in companies that make and sell GM foods.
What does that mean to you? Well, if these companies, like Monsanto, continue to market their products without labeling them, you no longer have freedom of choice. You eat what they dish out. Those companies are paying large sums of money to keep from being required to label their products. Right now corn and soy are two of the major crops that have been genetically modified by these companies. It then goes, not only into the food you eat, but in to the food fed to the animals we eat. China looks out for its people; they have banned all genetically modified corn and soy into their country. Why are we left unprotected?
Hienz and Hershey both support Monsanto's fight.
Sad. I don't have anything to be proud of about Pennsylvania anymore..
All food is genetically modified. I think the problem lies in revealing how it is modified. GM foods ended the dust bowl and allow us to feed the world. But antibiotics in cattle (likely) created MRSA. We need to educate ourselves about the benefits of genetically modified foods as much as we need to understand the horror stories. Without it, we starve to death. Too much and we create a monster. There is a balance and it doesn't involve hysteria.
Pa dem

Philadelphia, PA

#57318 Apr 17, 2014
Hello you there??
Obamacare Explodes Costs

Scranton, PA

#57319 Apr 17, 2014
Survey shows ObamaCare sending premiums rising at fastest clip in decades
April 14, 2014

A recent survey of 148 insurance brokers shows that ObamaCare is sending premiums rising at the fastest clip in decades.

"For the last, about, five years they've been doing this survey, so this was the largest percentage increase in any quarter since they've been doing (it)," says Scott Gottlieb of the American Enterprise Institute.

"But at 12 percent, 11 percent increase on average across all the states -- that puts it at the upper end of any increase we've seen for decades."

That is the national average in a survey done by Morgan Stanley. But in some states, it found rates are soaring.

"There are specific states with exorbitant increases," says Gottlieb. "Delaware had 100 percent increase, Florida had a 37 percent increase, Pennsylvania 28 percent increase, California had a 53 percent increase in their premiums."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/14/su...
96 Obamacare Rejections

Scranton, PA

#57320 Apr 17, 2014
Ebony: Obamacare supporter’s exchange coverage turned down 96 times
04/09/2014

A self-proclaimed Obamacare supporter who receive health insurance from the New Jersey Obamacare exchange has had her coverage turned down an extraordinary 96 times, according to an op-ed in Ebony.

“As a proud new beneficiary of the Affordable Health Care Act, I’d like to report that I am doctorless,” Danielle Kimberly declared Wednesday in the online magazine, which has traditionally supported the health care law.“Ninety-six is the number of soul crushing rejections that greeted me as I attempted to find one.”

It appears that Kimberly received Medicaid coverage courtesy of the Obamacare expansion to the program, which New Jersey is implementing this year. But patients on Medicaid already had a hard time getting access to physicians — and adding millions to the rolls hasn’t made it any easier....

After 96 failed attempts to find a doctor, Kimberly may be one of the few to “remain grateful” for purported health coverage that’s failing.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/09/ebony-obama...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 12 hr Wharfs for Cape Cod 5,679
Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb 26 Steve Gratman 2
"Thank you for your service"? (Dec '13) Feb 20 anon 8
Police: Pair robbed Rutter's (Jan '10) Feb 15 anonymous 52
Police talk about ways to deter home burglaries Feb 10 Just a thought 4
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Feb 8 Lisa m and family 9
Nurse Cynthia Moschetti in PA guilty of swiping... Feb 4 Greenmachine24 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:25 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:25PM
Ray Rice Speaks About Search for 2nd Chance in NFL, Domestic Violence and More
NBC Sports 7:20 AM
Jeremy Maclin on return to Eagles: If it's supposed to happen, it will happen
NFL 9:20 AM
Jeremy Maclin confident deal will get done with Eagles
NFL11:12 AM
Will Eagles move up in draft to select Marcus Mariota?
Bleacher Report 1:34 PM
Report: Ravens DB Hampton Arrested for DWI, Speeding