Increasing Dem Voter Base

Scranton, PA

#56866 Mar 27, 2014
Report: Great majority of illegal immigrants immune from deportation due to Obama’s ‘priorities’
03/26/2014

The Obama administration’s immigration polities have provided a de facto amnesty for most of the illegal immigrants living in the United States, according to Alabama Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions.

“Under the guise of setting ‘priorities,’ the Administration has determined that almost anyone in the world who can enter the United States is free to illegally live, work and claim benefits here as long as they are not caught committing a felony or other serious crime,” Sessions said Wednesday in conjunction with a three-page report, obtained by The Daily Caller, detailing the administration’s immigration “lawlessness.”

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/26/jeff-sessio...
Uh Oh Obama No

Scranton, PA

#56867 Mar 27, 2014
U.S. Seniors Have Realigned With the Republican Party
March 26, 2014
Seniors move from a reliably Democratic to a reliably Republican group

U.S seniors -- those aged 65 and older -- have moved from a reliably Democratic group to a reliably Republican one over the past two decades. From 1992 through 2006, seniors had been solidly Democratic and significantly more Democratic than younger Americans. Over the last seven years, seniors have become less Democratic, and have shown an outright preference for the Republican Party since 2010.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/168083/seniors-rea...
Uh Oh Obama No

Scranton, PA

#56868 Mar 27, 2014
WSJ: Polls Show Millennials' Support of Democrats Wanes
26 Mar 2014

Analysis by The Wall Street Journal of two recent polls suggests that millennial voters, a stronghold for Democrats in recent elections, could be up for grabs.

A Wall Street Journal/NBC News Poll released two weeks ago showed that young voters have slipped considerably in their support of the Democratic Party. Nearly 50 percent of young voters viewed Democrats favorably in 2009, just after Barack Obama's election to the White House, and that figure has dropped to 36 percent.

Today, just over half of millennials disapprove of Obama's performance, up from 38 percent two years ago. Approval of Hillary Clinton has declined, too, according to the poll.

"Riding the updraft of Mr. Obama’s big 2008 win, Mrs. Clinton had a nearly 60 percent approval from voters under 35 in early 2009," Neil King Jr., wrote in the Journal. "By this month, that had fallen to 42 percent in the Journal poll."

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/millennials-p...

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#56869 Mar 27, 2014
Uh Oh Obama No wrote:
March 26, 2014
U.S seniors -- those aged 65 and older -- have moved from a reliably Democratic group to a reliably Republican one over the past two decades. From 1992 through 2006, seniors had been solidly Democratic and significantly more Democratic than younger Americans. Over the last seven years, seniors have become less Democratic, and have shown an outright preference for the Republican Party since 2010.
Evidence that the Republican Party is almost dead? Great. We really needed that. any studies on the wetness of water to share?
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56870 Mar 27, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence that the Republican Party is almost dead? Great. We really needed that. any studies on the wetness of water to share?

What, no debate, just can't handle the facts can you? When you live a lie and only listen to what your liberal masters say, you will continue to have the problem that you have, of not being able to deal with facts and truth. Continue living in your safe bubble your masters provided for you, lardass. LOL

We conservatives love to see your brainwashed opinions on here. Anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence and common sense are opening their eyes and finally seeing the truth of what the Obama democrats are doing to the US and the world. In the famous words of the Homestead punk of many ID's....YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin Trudeau

Baltimore, MD

#56871 Mar 27, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're to smart for this dim witted blunt skull...
He's probably being paid by Topix Politix etc maybe Jimmy Dmint ....who knows but of the 50k plus posts on here....his accounts for at least 35k..
He's an ignorant moron though and that's for sure...good job engaging the old turd though ...because of his psychological issues I find him really difficult to reason with but I don't negotiate with idiots....its one of my rules.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56872 Mar 27, 2014
Bush Beans wrote:
<quoted text>
Among the myriad tactics Republicans are using to sabotage the Affordable Care Act, the GOP attack on so-called Obamacare “navigators” is probably the most ironic. After all, the Bush administration similarly dispensed grants to dozens of community groups, hospitals, universities and non-profits to provide enrollment assistance for the Medicare Part D prescription drug program. And as it turns out, among those recipients of federal dollars from President Bush was—wait for it—ACORN.
Nevertheless, conservative agent provocateur James O’Keefe has added his guerrilla forces to the Republican campaign to discredit, damage and derail the navigator program. While the House GOP majority is investigating the navigators and demanding mountains of documentation to slow down their work, the National Journal reported two weeks ago,“whether by fees, background checks, tests, extra training, certifications, threats of civil penalties, or delays, Republican legislatures and officials in at least 17 states across the country have thrown up all manner of bureaucratic roadblocks in front of the program.” And now, the National Review’s John Fund is happy to announce, James O’Keefe has turned to the same covert action and disinformation techniques against the navigators he used to destroy ACORN.
The events of O’Keefe’s video of a Texas navigator site run by the National Urban League are a familiar sight to viewers of his past efforts exposing Medicaid and voter fraud. Government-paid workers supposedly trained to uphold the law advise clients on how to lie on government forms, evade legal requirements, and ignore proper procedures.
If the GOP effort to negate the navigators seems vicious and cynical, it should. When President Bush launched his unfunded $400 billion Medicare Part D prescription drug program in 2004, his administration didn't just spend millions of dollars on television advertising, just like the Obama Department of Health and Human and Services is doing now. As it turns, the Medicare drug benefit passed by Republican majorities in Congress similarly relied on "navigators" to get the word out and get American seniors signed up.
Read more about navigators here:
http://m.dailykos.com/stories/1255114
Your article is a little bias don't you think? It's nothing but lies and distorted facts. You would know this if you were able to think for yourself instead of listening to your liberal masters and the news sources they programed you to watch and listen too.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56873 Mar 27, 2014
Uh Oh Obama No wrote:
March 26, 2014
The dying off of the Fox/GOP demographic......
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56874 Mar 27, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Wow. It must be raining idiocy on Planet Teabag this morning.
One more time.
Bush committed a documented international war crime by authorizing and directing the torture of enemy combatants.
Bush has admitted to doing this many times.
Bush is an admitted international war criminal.
Obama directed the DOJ to grant him immunity for these crimes, hence, a pardon.
It must be very dangerous for you sharing a planet where you're surrounded by teabags? Oh wait, you have the bubble you live in for protection from the evil teabags your masters provided for you.

Now that I've read your post, how about backing up your information. Can you do this without using a liberal source? I know it will take you some time and we all know you have the time posting 24/7 on here. I would really like to see proof. Without legitimate sources to back up your information it is only your opinion and we all know how reliable your opinion is.

Do ya think ya can do it? LOL
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56875 Mar 27, 2014
Bush beans wrote:
<quoted text> Let me know when Obama gets down to Bush's lowest approval rating of 25%,the lowest rating of any President of all times !

Are you sure Obama's approval rating isn't already below Bush's? Do you want the combined/overall approval ratings or would you like me to break it down for you to see where Bush was in the 90's and Obama is in the teens as of this post? If I was to break it down for you then you could compare their trust, direction of our country, foreign relations, national debt etc.. Then you can see who is trusted and liked better where it's important.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56876 Mar 27, 2014
You just can't trust those democrats can you? LOL

Gun control hypocrisy!

The FBI recently arrested California State Senator Leland Yee (Democrat-what a shocker) for corruption charges.

Watch this VIDEO with the details on how Lee was simultaneously crusading gun control while brokering illegal arms deals in exchange for bribes.

http://video.lauraingraham.com/State-Sen-Yee-...

#56877 Mar 27, 2014
Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be very dangerous for you sharing a planet where you're surrounded by teabags? Oh wait, you have the bubble you live in for protection from the evil teabags your masters provided for you.
Now that I've read your post, how about backing up your information. Can you do this without using a liberal source? I know it will take you some time and we all know you have the time posting 24/7 on here. I would really like to see proof. Without legitimate sources to back up your information it is only your opinion and we all know how reliable your opinion is.
Do ya think ya can do it? LOL
Here's Bush admitting to international war crimes. On video:

Here's the Obama filing for immunity. The first line includes a link to the actual .pdf document.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/obama-doj-asks-c...

Here is just the .pdf document.

http://warisacrime.org/sites/afterdowningstre...

Here is the US code that defines torture as a war crime.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/244...

(A) Torture.— The act of a person who commits, or conspires or attempts to commit, an act specifically intended to inflict severe physical or mental pain or suffering (other than pain or suffering incidental to lawful sanctions) upon another person within his custody or physical control for the purpose of obtaining information or a confession, punishment, intimidation, coercion, or any reason based on discrimination of any kind.

Anything else?
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56878 Mar 27, 2014
Kevin Trudeau wrote:
<quoted text>
You're to smart for this dim witted blunt skull...
He's probably being paid by Topix Politix etc maybe Jimmy Dmint ....who knows but of the 50k plus posts on here....his accounts for at least 35k..
He's an ignorant moron though and that's for sure...good job engaging the old turd though ...because of his psychological issues I find him really difficult to reason with but I don't negotiate with idiots....its one of my rules.
To smart? LMAO...I just spit out the soda I was drinking. Thanks for the laugh though.
Let me educate you if you're up to it, probably is a waste of my time but I'll give it a shot.
If you have read, lets say just 1 percent of "bacon Haters" his posts you would know he is far from smart and severely lacking in the common sense department.
I'm being paid for by Topix Politix etc., who is the etc.? Is this a worldwide conspiracy or something like that?
Out of 50,000 posts on here I'm responsible for at least 34,000 of them? Don't you think you're exaggerating a little? Perhaps you're just no good with math. Did you fail math in school? Did you even graduate? It seems to me you never graduated school and failed miserably at math.
I'm an ignorant moron and that's for sure you say. In what way am I an ignorant moron, how did you come to this conclusion that I'm an ignorant moron? Just how sure are you?
What exactly are these psychological issues you say I have? Do you have a degree in psychology and if so where did you earn your degree,especially without having a high school diploma. I always assumed you had to of graduated high school to enter a college. Maybe you took your GED or went to a foreign country to obtain your degree.
I find it interesting, that you find it difficult to reason with me. I don't remember once discussing a topic with you "Kevin Trudeau" are you sure it was me and not bobby6464. Does bobby6464 ring a bell? He mysteriously disappeared from Topix shortly after he was caught posting under several different ID's. Poor bobby6464 forgot to log out several times and even logged in under the wrong ID's. He was so angry that day.
So you don't negotiate with idiots....its one of my rules? Who on here is negotiating? What subject were you trying to reach an agreement with?
I don't think you are able to debate someone who disagrees with you. I don't think you are able to have a reasonable discussion when you're faced with facts. I think you're just a diehard liberal who tries to enter a discussion without any knowledge and when you're confronted with facts you resort to names calling, leave quickly, then reappears under a different ID. Am I correct Mr. Turd?

#56879 Mar 27, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's Bush admitting to international war crimes. On video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DjUasA6xeVcXX
Here's the Obama filing for immunity. The first line includes a link to the actual .pdf document.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/obama-doj-asks-c...
Here is just the .pdf document.
http://warisacrime.org/sites/afterdowningstre...
Here is the US code that defines torture as a war crime.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/244...
(A) Torture.— The act of a person who commits, or conspires or attempts to commit, an act specifically intended to inflict severe physical or mental pain or suffering (other than pain or suffering incidental to lawful sanctions) upon another person within his custody or physical control for the purpose of obtaining information or a confession, punishment, intimidation, coercion, or any reason based on discrimination of any kind.
Anything else?
**crickets chirping**
school tax

Mars, PA

#56880 Mar 27, 2014
Bush Obama - blah blah blah, they are all controlled by the same multinational corporate banking interest - get a clue

Don't get trapped inside the banker fabricated left/right paradigm that keeps you ignorant, and nicely packaged inside their little box.

infowars.com - learn it
Pa dem

Philadelphia, PA

#56881 Mar 27, 2014
All sick lol
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#56882 Mar 27, 2014
Connecticut lawmakers approve bill raising minimum wage to $10.10 !!

Thanks Barack !

Read more below!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/26/co...
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#56883 Mar 27, 2014
"I hope Members of Congress, governors, state legislators and business leaders across our country will follow Connecticut's lead to help ensure that no American who works full time has to raise a family in poverty, and that every American who works hard has the chance to get ahead," Obama said in a statement after Wednesday's vote.

Thanks Barack !!
Thanks Barack

Scranton, PA

#56884 Mar 27, 2014
Report: Obamacare’s regulatory costs more than double benefits
03/24/2014

The annual costs of Obamacare regulations come in at $6.8 billion a year so far — around 2.5 times the total benefits of its heavy-handed regulations, according to study released Monday.

The federal government’s estimates of Obamacare’s regulatory “benefits”— what they project in increased efficiency or productivity due to streamlined processes and standards — clock in at just $2.6 billion annually, as opposed to the cost of complying with all those regulations, which is almost $7 billion.

By 2014, when all but those delayed parts of the Affordable Care Act have been implemented, regulations have imposed over $27.2 billion in costs upon the private sector and $8 billion in unfunded state burdens, the report by free-market think tank American Action Forum (AAF) found.

A large portion of the costs come from the paperwork burden that Obamacare places upon states and private companies. Implementing the law takes 159 million paperwork hours a year for state governments and the private sector — an amount that would take close to 80,000 employees, working 50 weeks per year full-time.(That’s 40 hours per week, not Obamacare’s 30-hour work week threshold for full-time.)

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/24/report-obam...
laffaminute

Quakertown, PA

#56885 Mar 27, 2014
Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text>To smart? LMAO...I just spit out the soda I was drinking. Thanks for the laugh though.
Let me educate you if you're up to it, probably is a waste of my time but I'll give it a shot.
If you have read, lets say just 1 percent of "bacon Haters" his posts you would know he is far from smart and severely lacking in the common sense department.
I'm being paid for by Topix Politix etc., who is the etc.? Is this a worldwide conspiracy or something like that?
Out of 50,000 posts on here I'm responsible for at least 34,000 of them? Don't you think you're exaggerating a little? Perhaps you're just no good with math. Did you fail math in school? Did you even graduate? It seems to me you never graduated school and failed miserably at math.
I'm an ignorant moron and that's for sure you say. In what way am I an ignorant moron, how did you come to this conclusion that I'm an ignorant moron? Just how sure are you?
What exactly are these psychological issues you say I have? Do you have a degree in psychology and if so where did you earn your degree,especially without having a high school diploma. I always assumed you had to of graduated high school to enter a college. Maybe you took your GED or went to a foreign country to obtain your degree.
I find it interesting, that you find it difficult to reason with me. I don't remember once discussing a topic with you "Kevin Trudeau" are you sure it was me and not bobby6464. Does bobby6464 ring a bell? He mysteriously disappeared from Topix shortly after he was caught posting under several different ID's. Poor bobby6464 forgot to log out several times and even logged in under the wrong ID's. He was so angry that day.
So you don't negotiate with idiots....its one of my rules? Who on here is negotiating? What subject were you trying to reach an agreement with?
I don't think you are able to debate someone who disagrees with you. I don't think you are able to have a reasonable discussion when you're faced with facts. I think you're just a diehard liberal who tries to enter a discussion without any knowledge and when you're confronted with facts you resort to names calling, leave quickly, then reappears under a different ID. Am I correct Mr. Turd?
I would rethink your screen name. Unless getting tea bagged is your idea of a good time. Look it up if if you have to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr Burned out 5,525
power outage littlestown pa Tue Just thinking 5
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov 12 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov 3 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov 1 Batman 54
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct 28 Krave MaMeat 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:34 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:34PM
Tennessee vs. Philadelphia: What Are Experts Saying About Philadelphia?
Bleacher Report11:22 PM
Titans' Week 12 Preview vs. Eagles
Bleacher Report 3:21 AM
Sizing Up Final Six Weeks of NFC East Race
NFL 6:42 AM
Lardarius Webb: Jimmy Graham is 'like LeBron James'
Bleacher Report 9:26 AM
Ravens vs. Saints: Complete Week 12 Preview for New Orleans