Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56784 Mar 25, 2014
Foreign Policy Ineptitude wrote:
Romney:‘Our esteem … has fallen’ under Obama
March 23, 2014
Says president living in a geopolitical fantasyland
Mitt Romney said Sunday that the United States’ international esteem has declined during President Obama’s five years in the White House.
“You look over the past five years and say,‘What’s happened?’ Good things have not been bursting out all over,” the former Republican presidential nominee said in an interview with Bob Schieffer on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”
Mr. Romney, who lost to Mr. Obama in 2012, said the Middle East is in “turmoil” while Iraq and Afghanistan are becoming less stable.
“Our esteem around the world has fallen,” Mr. Romney said.“I can’t think of a major country — it’s hard to think of a single country — that has greater respect and admiration for America today than it did five years ago when Barack Obama became president, and that’s a very sad, unfortunate state of affairs.”
Mr. Romney said during the 2012 campaign that Russia was the greatest threat to global security, a statement that was mocked at the time by Mr. Obama during a debate but which has proven prescient after this month’s Russian invasion of Crimea.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/...
Need to start a few more wars and nation building.....boost that esteem....
WH Obamacre Ignorance

Crownsville, MD

#56785 Mar 25, 2014
Drudge Exposes Another ObamaCare Lie, Pays 'Liberty Tax'
03/24/2014

Despite White House claims no one has to pay ObamaCare's individual mandate tax until next year, a Web heavyweight points out that self-employed individuals file their estimated taxes this year for 2014.

In what could be the tweet heard around the world, Internet icon Matt Drudge tweeted at 11:09 a.m. Friday:
"Just paid the ObamaCare penalty for not 'getting covered'... I'M CALLING IT A LIBERTY TAX!"

A mere 22 minutes later, White House spokesman Jesse Lee tweeted:
"Flat lie, no fee for previous year."

Lee's tweet shows just how little the White House knows about business, particularly small business, and the self-employed individuals such as Matt Drudge who file as small businesses and who each year must not only settle up for the prior year by mid-April but must also pay their first-quarter estimated taxes for the current year.

The Obama administration's media sycophants were no better informed, with the Washington Post's Greg Sargent blogging by midafternoon:
"Matt Drudge proudly tells the world he paid the penalty for not having health coverage, which he has termed the 'liberty tax.' Which is odd, because no one has to pay the penalty until they file their 2014 tax returns in April 2015."...

Drudge indicated in follow-up tweets that since he is self-employed as proprietor of the Drudge Report, he files as a small business. Drudge followed up with "Dazed team Obama media reporters think Opt-Out tax 'year away'? Not for small businesses that file Qtr estimates. We're there NOW, baby."

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-obam...
Laughing At You

Erie, PA

#56786 Mar 25, 2014
Laughing At You | 1 hr ago
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama chose not to pursue prosecution when he was elected. He said it was an "act of good faith and good will."
Bush, Cheney, Rice and Rumsfeld all admitted to torturing POWS. That's an international war crime. Bush can't even travel for fear of international arrest.
And I'm not even counting the million innocents he mass murdered or the invasion of a sovereign nation under knowingly false pretexts.

So...you believe torturing terrorists is wrong...and you're mad cause innocent people died during invasions...yet you never mention how wrong it is to kill our innocent children because...oopsie..I got pregnant again..you never mention those pieces of shi t attacking us..our towers our innocent people that died? Why is that? You believe that abortion should be a form of birth control..yet spare the people that loathe us...you make no sense you disgusting excuse of an American..it's a shame your mother didn't feel like you do about abortion..we'd have one less suckling retard in this world. You obviously aren't for our Country...why don't you move to Iraq with your innocent pals.. Maybe a desperate woman or child will walk up to you with a bomb strapped to their body and blow your pathetic azz up.

Thought so moron
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56787 Mar 25, 2014
Bobby Teabag wrote:
President Obama proposes that we cut our mobile phone service in order to afford his Affordable Care Act, That's one way of funding Obamacare...LOL
With 31 trips for a total of 119 days abroad, President Obama has now traveled more than any other president, although Bush 43 and Clinton also set records before him.
Air Force One Costs over $228,000 per hour to fly.
The President sometimes travels with a 900-person, 45-car, 2 Air-Force Ones, 3-cargo plane entourage.
The 13-hour visit in South Africa for Mandela’s funeral cost an estimated $11 million (including 127 hotel rooms and not including the flight).
Annual costs for supporting the White House exceed $1.4 billion.
By way of comparison, travel expenses for the royal family of Great Britain was less than $9 million in 2012 and the cost to maintain them for the year was $55 million.
Bonus: The properties owned by the royals generate north of $200 million in rent, so when you include that figure, England actually makes money on the Queen.
Even on the first lady’s current “non-political” trip to China, there’s news about excessive spending: Michelle is staying at the Westin, in an $8,400 per night suite, a hotel deemed unsuitable for Vice President Biden’s trip to Beijing last year — because of its nightly price tag.
So while the President proposes that we cut our mobile phone service in order to afford his Affordable Care Act, he is setting records on our collective dimes.
That’s not Conservative or Liberal, that’s just a fact.
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/123748-money-...
Did you bother to look up Bush's travel and lodging expenses for both him and his wife? He had some nice time off too in his 8 years. Well, that's in the past.it shouldn't count. LOL!

I thought so!
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56788 Mar 25, 2014
Bobby Teabag wrote:
President Obama proposes that we cut our mobile phone service in order to afford his Affordable Care Act, That's one way of funding Obamacare...LOL
With 31 trips for a total of 119 days abroad, President Obama has now traveled more than any other president, although Bush 43 and Clinton also set records before him.
Air Force One Costs over $228,000 per hour to fly.
The President sometimes travels with a 900-person, 45-car, 2 Air-Force Ones, 3-cargo plane entourage.
The 13-hour visit in South Africa for Mandela’s funeral cost an estimated $11 million (including 127 hotel rooms and not including the flight).
Annual costs for supporting the White House exceed $1.4 billion.
By way of comparison, travel expenses for the royal family of Great Britain was less than $9 million in 2012 and the cost to maintain them for the year was $55 million.
Bonus: The properties owned by the royals generate north of $200 million in rent, so when you include that figure, England actually makes money on the Queen.
Even on the first lady’s current “non-political” trip to China, there’s news about excessive spending: Michelle is staying at the Westin, in an $8,400 per night suite, a hotel deemed unsuitable for Vice President Biden’s trip to Beijing last year — because of its nightly price tag.
So while the President proposes that we cut our mobile phone service in order to afford his Affordable Care Act, he is setting records on our collective dimes.
That’s not Conservative or Liberal, that’s just a fact.
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/123748-money-...
ijreview.com is ranked 19th as most conservative website ???

Independent Journal Review is listed as the 19th ranked conservative website in the United States, according to the monthly report of RedFlagNews.com . It is the first month IJReview.com has been listed.

The ranking is based on global web traffic scores, as sourced by top web analysis firm Alexa.com . IJReview.com has been moving steadily upward in traffic since its launch in early 2012.

Read more here:

https://www.ijreview.com/2013/05/49377-ijrevi...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56789 Mar 25, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
<quoted text> Did you bother to look up Bush's travel and lodging expenses for both him and his wife? He had some nice time off too in his 8 years. Well, that's in the past.it shouldn't count. LOL!
I thought so!
Same thing with the whining about Golf.....Dwight Eisenhower played over 800 rounds in his two-terms.....340 rounds at Augusta National, alone.....
Truth is

Erie, PA

#56790 Mar 25, 2014
All Presidents wives travel...Michelle is no different from Barbra or Hillary and so on. I do not care for Obama...but..as an American..I support whatever he chooses to do with Putin. His first goal is to keep Americans safe..like him or hate him..he doesn't have an easy job. There isn't a president in history that everyone has agreed with..and there will never be a president that we will all agree with. We are all Americans we may not always agree with our president but we should at least respect him. We will always have different opinions..we need to discuss our opinions and not fight about them. We have plenty of enemy's that hate Americans..we should not hate each other over our political views. We can agree to disagree
After all..if something happens in our country..a political party does not suffer..we all do.
Pa Paul

Woodbury, NJ

#56791 Mar 25, 2014
Lolol
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56792 Mar 25, 2014
Truth is wrote:
All Presidents wives travel...Michelle is no different from Barbra or Hillary and so on. I do not care for Obama...but..as an American..I support whatever he chooses to do with Putin. His first goal is to keep Americans safe..like him or hate him..he doesn't have an easy job. There isn't a president in history that everyone has agreed with..and there will never be a president that we will all agree with. We are all Americans we may not always agree with our president but we should at least respect him. We will always have different opinions..we need to discuss our opinions and not fight about them. We have plenty of enemy's that hate Americans..we should not hate each other over our political views. We can agree to disagree
After all..if something happens in our country..a political party does not suffer..we all do.
I have never suffered through any President, they do their thing, I do mine........
So far no President has affected my life one way or the other. I could care less what Putin is doing .It's doesn't affect my lifestyle. I come and go as I wish.......I could care less about the NSA, Iraq, Benghazi, etc. People die everyday in this country. It is what it is..I just come in here and stroke you teabaggers and shoot down all your lies that FOX feeds you. LOL!
phone home

West Mifflin, PA

#56793 Mar 25, 2014
Obama to End NSA's Bulk Collection of Phone Data

The most contentious part of the National Security Agency's secret dragnet of Americans' phone data is about to end, reports said Monday night.

The New York Times reported Monday night that the Obama administration is ready to unveil proposed legislation that would keep data on Americans' phone calling habits with their phone companies.

And the companies wouldn't have to store the information for any longer than they normally would, The Times reported.

The proposed changes from the White House comes as a bipartisan measure from Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers (R., Mich.) and his Democratic counterpart, Maryland Democratic Rep. C.A. "Dutch" Ruppersberger also is ready for introduction, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/nsa-obama-ph...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#56794 Mar 25, 2014
Laughing At You wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you believe torturing terrorists is wrong...and you're mad cause innocent people died during invasions...yet you never mention how wrong it is to kill our innocent children because...oopsie..I got pregnant again..you never mention those pieces of shi t attacking us..our towers our innocent people that died? Why is that? You believe that abortion should be a form of birth control..yet spare the people that loathe us...you make no sense you disgusting excuse of an American..it's a shame your mother didn't feel like you do about abortion..we'd have one less suckling retard in this world. You obviously aren't for our Country...why don't you move to Iraq with your innocent pals.. Maybe a desperate woman or child will walk up to you with a bomb strapped to their body and blow your pathetic azz up.
You're confused. Iraq didn't attack us. You dumbasses tried to pass that off but it didn't work. Bush invaded the wrong countries. 9/11 came from Iran and Saudi Arabia, not Iraq. Torturing anyone is wrong and it doesn't work. If you can tell me when you think it should be legal to torture American soldiers, I'll listen to your contention that we should be able to torture enemies.

And zygotes aren't children. Do you have a funeral for your jizz rag or your fatass wife's tampons?

Seems like you would be more comfortable in a place like Iran - no religious freedom like you want it, no reproductive choice like you want it, religion in schools like you want it, no science like you want it and they they think using the death penalty to show people that killing is wrong makes perfect sense.

#56795 Mar 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Same thing with the whining about Golf.....Dwight Eisenhower played over 800 rounds in his two-terms.....340 rounds at Augusta National, alone.....
40 percent of Bush's presidency was spent on vacation, the most in US history. He spent 1080 days at Crawford cutting brush, also a record.

#56796 Mar 25, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
<quoted text> I have never suffered through any President, they do their thing, I do mine........
So far no President has affected my life one way or the other. I could care less what Putin is doing .It's doesn't affect my lifestyle. I come and go as I wish.......I could care less about the NSA, Iraq, Benghazi, etc. People die everyday in this country. It is what it is..I just come in here and stroke you teabaggers and shoot down all your lies that FOX feeds you. LOL!
You're lucky. The family of the nearly 2,000 dead from Katrina can't say that. Neither can the families of the 50,000 US casualties he created illegally. Nor can the millions who lost their job when he crashed the greatest economy of man through unfunded tax cuts for billionaires and illegal wars. You slipped through.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56797 Mar 25, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
<quoted text> Did you bother to look up Bush's travel and lodging expenses for both him and his wife? He had some nice time off too in his 8 years. Well, that's in the past.it shouldn't count. LOL!
I thought so!
Apparently there isn't any expenses like the billions of taxpayer dollars Obama has spent on himself, his fat assed wife and the two kids that hate their mom and dads living arrangements and their lies. If there was you would of posted it. Lets not forget either, Obama has 3 years to go spending taxpayers money. Just think 3 more years the Obama's will continue living like king and queen. Did you cut down your cell phone costs like Obama asked so there would be money to pay for Obamacare? Oh wait Obamacare is funded. LMFAO. You're really dumb. YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56798 Mar 25, 2014
phone home wrote:
Obama to End NSA's Bulk Collection of Phone Data
The most contentious part of the National Security Agency's secret dragnet of Americans' phone data is about to end, reports said Monday night.
The New York Times reported Monday night that the Obama administration is ready to unveil proposed legislation that would keep data on Americans' phone calling habits with their phone companies.
And the companies wouldn't have to store the information for any longer than they normally would, The Times reported.
The proposed changes from the White House comes as a bipartisan measure from Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers (R., Mich.) and his Democratic counterpart, Maryland Democratic Rep. C.A. "Dutch" Ruppersberger also is ready for introduction, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/nsa-obama-ph...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
This is called Obama damage control.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56799 Mar 25, 2014
Why is President Obama giving up our - yes, our - internet rights? Is this in our nation's best interest?
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56800 Mar 25, 2014
Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text> Apparently there isn't any expenses like the billions of taxpayer dollars Obama has spent on himself, his fat assed wife and the two kids that hate their mom and dads living arrangements and their lies. If there was you would of posted it. Lets not forget either, Obama has 3 years to go spending taxpayers money. Just think 3 more years the Obama's will continue living like king and queen. Did you cut down your cell phone costs like Obama asked so there would be money to pay for Obamacare? Oh wait Obamacare is funded. LMFAO. You're really dumb. YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
Three more years? does he get an extra year in office for doing a good job? Maybe you hate Obama and his kids and his wife cause they are going to have a better life to live than you, OH! and did you notice they are 'black'......pretty bad when a black family exceeds your pathetic lifestyle .
Your life that miserable? You should have saved some money all those years and moved out of the trailer park along with your 1978 Ford pickup.......... as far as cell phones, I think having healthcare is far more important than having a cell phone....no one calls you so you wouldn't have much to give up.........LOL!
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56801 Mar 25, 2014
Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text> Apparently there isn't any expenses like the billions of taxpayer dollars Obama has spent on himself, his fat assed wife and the two kids that hate their mom and dads living arrangements and their lies. If there was you would of posted it. Lets not forget either, Obama has 3 years to go spending taxpayers money. Just think 3 more years the Obama's will continue living like king and queen. Did you cut down your cell phone costs like Obama asked so there would be money to pay for Obamacare? Oh wait Obamacare is funded. LMFAO. You're really dumb. YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
Your hatred for blacks is obvious, you don't want then to succeed at all do you? I mean all black people ,you'd rather go back to the slavery days wouldn't you? I can tell. Why would an American go after a Presidents wife and kids, I cant recall seeing anyone in here going after Presidents Bush's wife and kids.....

You're a racist though and though.
Be proud of yourself !!
we heart tom

Levittown, PA

#56802 Mar 25, 2014
Love him!

#56803 Mar 25, 2014
Bobby Teabag wrote:
Why is President Obama giving up our - yes, our - internet rights? Is this in our nation's best interest?
Obama doesn't control the internet. Michele doesn't control school lunch menus.

These delusions are getting funnier by the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr Bait Trap 5,475
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 18 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 2
bulllys at the work place. Sep 19 Petal Power 3
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]