Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Putin Kaput

Homestead, PA

#56725 Mar 23, 2014
Reggae Meister wrote:
The blunt headed odd-ball Tea Baggers wouldn't be able to comprehend this logic. In fact, the only thing that they understand is the pablum that is force fed to them by misinfomation crew over at Fox News.
I agree as long as Faux news doesn't break it down for them in 'hillbilly lamguage' they have no clue..........now lets get back to Obamcare and the Benghazi scandal..........now back to Sean Hannity on why Obama is a BIG PU$$IE for not going after Putin.......He's cutting off their money.......that's how you win wars and bring your enemy to his knees.......... I know this stuff is way over the heads of the teabaggers..........they are better off protesting women's rights and immigration reform
HAAAAAAA!
G Bush

Homestead, PA

#56726 Mar 23, 2014
Dictatorial regimes, like Putin’s KGB state, look rock solid. Visible opposition has been liquidated by harsh repression. Attending a demonstration can be punished by jail time. Opposition press has been muzzled. But the Putins of the world must be wary. They do not know where the fatal spark will come from. History shows that Putin-like regimes are usually toppled from within, a classic case being the overthrow of Nikita Khrushchev in October of 1964, notably for his harebrained schemes (such as placing missiles in Cuba and nonsensical economic reforms).

Legendary Russian dissident, Vladimir Bukovsky, describes Putin’s likely overthrow in the following terms:“Those around Putin are like a criminal band, a group that operates according to ‘the simple principle: the head of the band works for the band and the band for him.’” Bukovsky warns that if this principle is violated”– and the fallout from Crimea could lead some of the band members to conclude that – then the leader is in trouble as are those around him who may decide that the world that allowed them to “steal for 14 years” and take the benefits is collapsing around them.

Their only option: Get rid of Mr. Putin. He like Khrushchev pursues dangerous harebrained schemes, which threaten us all.

We have tended to underestimate Putin. He usually has a chessboard-like come back. We’ll see what he has up his sleeve this time. Or perhaps he has already pulled out all the live bunnies he has.

The author serves on the International Academic Advisory Board of the Kiev School of Economics. The views are those of the author and not the school.

Why isn't FOX news reporting this? Up next Sean Hannity on Obamcare and the Benghazi scandal!!!!!

HAAAAAAA!!!

Read more here:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...
ProAbortion Crazy Charged

Ashburn, VA

#56727 Mar 23, 2014
Charges for prof who claimed ‘MORAL RIGHT’ to censor, batter 16-year-old abortion foe
03/22/2014

The district attorney in Santa Barbara, Calif. has formally filed charges against the University of California, Santa Barbara professor accused of stealing a graphic anti-abortion sign from two abortion protesters, then assaulting one of the protesters (a 16-year-old girl) and destroying the sign.

The professor, Mireille Miller-Young, faces counts of theft, battery and vandalism, reports the Santa Barbara Independent. All of the charges are misdemeanors....

The pro-abortion zealot “stated that she believed she had the ‘moral’ right to act the way she did”(quotes around “moral” in police report).

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/22/charges-for...
Barrack

Canton, OH

#56728 Mar 23, 2014
G Bush wrote:
Dictatorial regimes, like Putin’s KGB state, look rock solid. Visible opposition has been liquidated by harsh repression. Attending a demonstration can be punished by jail time. Opposition press has been muzzled. But the Putins of the world must be wary. They do not know where the fatal spark will come from. History shows that Putin-like regimes are usually toppled from within, a classic case being the overthrow of Nikita Khrushchev in October of 1964, notably for his harebrained schemes (such as placing missiles in Cuba and nonsensical economic reforms).
Legendary Russian dissident, Vladimir Bukovsky, describes Putin’s likely overthrow in the following terms:“Those around Putin are like a criminal band, a group that operates according to ‘the simple principle: the head of the band works for the band and the band for him.’” Bukovsky warns that if this principle is violated”– and the fallout from Crimea could lead some of the band members to conclude that – then the leader is in trouble as are those around him who may decide that the world that allowed them to “steal for 14 years” and take the benefits is collapsing around them.
Their only option: Get rid of Mr. Putin. He like Khrushchev pursues dangerous harebrained schemes, which threaten us all.
We have tended to underestimate Putin. He usually has a chessboard-like come back. We’ll see what he has up his sleeve this time. Or perhaps he has already pulled out all the live bunnies he has.
The author serves on the International Academic Advisory Board of the Kiev School of Economics. The views are those of the author and not the school.
Why isn't FOX news reporting this? Up next Sean Hannity on Obamcare and the Benghazi scandal!!!!!
HAAAAAAA!!!
Read more here:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...
Lol lol lol. Too bad you do not assert yourself and get a job. We get it...you're in live with obammy you don't have to keep posting under different names. We know he still has a fan.
Harry S Truman

Homestead, PA

#56729 Mar 23, 2014
G Bush wrote:
Dictatorial regimes, like Putin’s KGB state, look rock solid. Visible opposition has been liquidated by harsh repression. Attending a demonstration can be punished by jail time. Opposition press has been muzzled. But the Putins of the world must be wary. They do not know where the fatal spark will come from. History shows that Putin-like regimes are usually toppled from within, a classic case being the overthrow of Nikita Khrushchev in October of 1964, notably for his harebrained schemes (such as placing missiles in Cuba and nonsensical economic reforms).
Legendary Russian dissident, Vladimir Bukovsky, describes Putin’s likely overthrow in the following terms:“Those around Putin are like a criminal band, a group that operates according to ‘the simple principle: the head of the band works for the band and the band for him.’” Bukovsky warns that if this principle is violated”– and the fallout from Crimea could lead some of the band members to conclude that – then the leader is in trouble as are those around him who may decide that the world that allowed them to “steal for 14 years” and take the benefits is collapsing around them.
Their only option: Get rid of Mr. Putin. He like Khrushchev pursues dangerous harebrained schemes, which threaten us all.
We have tended to underestimate Putin. He usually has a chessboard-like come back. We’ll see what he has up his sleeve this time. Or perhaps he has already pulled out all the live bunnies he has.
The author serves on the International Academic Advisory Board of the Kiev School of Economics. The views are those of the author and not the school.
Why isn't FOX news reporting this? Up next Sean Hannity on Obamcare and the Benghazi scandal!!!!!
HAAAAAAA!!!
Read more here:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...
There were good reasons for the Monroe Doctrine, and the same good reasons are valid today; abolish globalization as a way of life.
Let Europe and Asia fend for themselves, and let us tend to business.
Until our house (pun intended) is cleaned up, we should not meddle.
Nothing good has come of our foreign interventions; just a lot of wasted money and spilled blood to show for it (plus a lot of wealthy government contractors and lobbyists).
lol

Arlington, VA

#56730 Mar 23, 2014
Anyone is better then bore bit
Obamas Legacy Failure

Ashburn, VA

#56732 Mar 23, 2014
A Costly Failed Experiment
March 21, 2014
The law's treatment of people is arbitrary and unfair. Its economic impact is only going to get worse.

With Sunday marking the fourth anniversary of the Affordable Care Act being signed into law, it's worth revisiting the initial purpose of the president's signature legislation: Universal coverage was the main goal.

Four years later, not even the White House pretends that this goal will be realized. Most of those who were uninsured before the law was passed will remain uninsured, according to the Congressional Budget Office.

Democrats also fixated on another goal: protection for people with pre-existing conditions. One of the first things the new law did was create federal risk pools so that people who had been denied coverage for health reasons could purchase insurance for the same premium a healthy person would pay. Over the next three years, about 107,000 people took advantage of that opportunity.

Think about that. One of the main reasons given for interfering with the health care of 300 million people was to solve a problem that affected a tiny sliver of the population.

More recently, the president has had to explain why between four million and seven million people are losing their health insurance despite his promise that they would not....

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56733 Mar 23, 2014
D Cheney wrote:
Sorry your card has been rejected. Thanks for using Bank Rossii.
In Washington, the U.S. Treasury further isolated the personal bank of Putin’s inner circle, Ozero Kooperativ, whose principals include the Putin confidants the Rottenburg brothers and Gennady Timchenko. The latter liquidated his holdings of the shadowy trading company Gunvor, yesterday after the U.S. Treasury declared that Putin has personal investments in Gunvor and access to its funds.
In Moscow, Putin met with leaders of the Russian business community to calm their concerns. He was his usual 45 minutes late to the meeting. After the public meeting, Putin met with board members of the Union of Russian Entrepreneurs for two hours in closed session. One source declared that the businessmen left the meeting “with much on their plate to digest.” They underscored the importance that “no one will undertake further aggressive actions” and were pleased that “Putin wanted a peaceful solution of all questions.”(Good luck on that one).
Thanks Barack ! This is how you win wars!
Read more here:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...
Things you wont hear on FAUX news........!!
HAAAAAAA!
You won't hear this on Fox because it's not news. A brief mention then move on you dumb idiot.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56734 Mar 23, 2014
Harry S Truman wrote:
<quoted text>
There were good reasons for the Monroe Doctrine, and the same good reasons are valid today; abolish globalization as a way of life.
Let Europe and Asia fend for themselves, and let us tend to business.
Until our house (pun intended) is cleaned up, we should not meddle.
Nothing good has come of our foreign interventions; just a lot of wasted money and spilled blood to show for it (plus a lot of wealthy government contractors and lobbyists).
Bingo dingo! Now tell your Obama to go back to community organizer.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56735 Mar 23, 2014
scum politician wrote:
<quoted text> Corbett is one and done......taxing the working poor over 30 cents a gallon of gas tax in 3 years just hurt a lot of families, why didn't he tax the drilling companies an extraction tax like every other state does. that would of LOWERED the price of gas 30 cents a gallon....
WOLF FOR GOVERNOR!
You welfare trash wanted more so he taxed gasoline.
Kevin Trudeau

Baltimore, MD

#56736 Mar 23, 2014
Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo dingo! Now tell your Obama to go back to community organizer.
I have a vitamin and herbal remedy that helps with mental retardation. Just see me tomorrow I will be wearing the orange jumpsuit out by the highway...

Go Teaparty....
Please Just Leave

Ashburn, VA

#56738 Mar 24, 2014
The Washington Times
----------

Michelle Obama’s China trip taxing hotel employees:‘We can’t wait for this to be over’
March 22, 2014

Employees at the Chinese hotel hosting the first family are reportedly “fed up” with the Obama’s high-maintenance antics, and say they can’t wait for them to leave.

Staff workers at the Westin Beijing Chaoyang hotel told the Daily Mail that First lady Michelle Obama, her mother and two daughters have apparently outstayed their welcome. They have been staying in the $8,350-pre-night presidential suite in Beijing since Thursday.

According to one concierge staff member, the Obama women have inconvenienced “pretty much everyone” and the first lady’s mother, Marian Robinson, has been “barking at the staff” since she arrived.

“We can’t wait for this to be over, to tell you the truth,” the staffer told the Daily Mail.“We entertain many important people here, but this has been, I think very different.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56739 Mar 24, 2014
Been to China and to Asia quite often.....very little chance of hotel workers ever speaking poorly of any American First Lady.....their honor code is too strong, possibly stronger than our press.....just sayin....
Dem Position Deteriorates

Ashburn, VA

#56740 Mar 24, 2014
FiveThirtyEight Senate Forecast: GOP Is Slight Favorite in Race for Senate Control
Mar 23, 2014

When FiveThirtyEight last issued a U.S. Senate forecast — way back in July — we concluded the race for Senate control was a toss-up. That was a little ahead of the conventional wisdom at the time, which characterized the Democrats as vulnerable but more likely than not to retain the chamber.

Our new forecast goes a half-step further: We think the Republicans are now slight favorites to win at least six seats and capture the chamber. The Democrats’ position has deteriorated somewhat since last summer, with President Obama’s approval ratings down to 42 or 43 percent from an average of about 45 percent before. Furthermore, as compared with 2010 or 2012, the GOP has done a better job of recruiting credible candidates, with some exceptions.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/fivethirt...
B Clinton

Homestead, PA

#56741 Mar 24, 2014
Winning is better than losing and I would prefer that the Democrats retain control of the Senate. But if the GOP wins the Senate--and holds the House--it will likely guarantee a Republican loss for the White House in 2016. Tea crazed congress members will take over the leadership in both houses and they will delight in passing legislation to thrill the Conservative base but frighten independents, women, minorities and young people. Once people understand things like the Ryan Budget, the Republican plans to destroy Social Security and Medicare Hillary Clinton's already solid chance to win the White House will be rock solid.
All this guarantees is two years of gridlock. They won't have a 2/3 majority to overturn the veto wave that will have to come.
IMO congress approval rating is something like 10% approval rating.
If the GOP takes both houses , Paul Ryan and his cronies would want to revamp Social Security and Medicare, something he and Romney ran on in 2012, that went over like a lead balloon. Thus giving Hillary a bigger door to walk though.
Hillary will still have the backing of women, younger voters, blacks, immigrants, etc. to win the Whitehouse in 2016.
There just isn't enough of older white guys to vote in a Republican President.
There is no one out there that can beat Hillary, and if using Benghazi scandal and Whitewater the mud throwing is not going to stick.
Quid Pro Quo

Crownsville, MD

#56743 Mar 24, 2014
Six-time Obama voter’s group received Obama administration grant
03/24/2014

The woman who admitted to voting for President Barack Obama six times worked for and sat on the board of a group that received an Obama administration Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) grant.

Melowese Richardson admitted in 2013 to voting six times for Obama’s re-election while working as a poll worker in Hamilton County, Ohio. Initially convicted on state voter fraud charges and sentenced to five years in prison, Richardson served eight months before the George Soros-funded Ohio Justice and Policy Center helped lessen her sentence to probation. Richardson appeared last week at a rally with some Ohio Democrats and Al Sharpton, who publicly gave her a hug.

Richardson worked for and sat on the board of a Cincinnati-based environmental activist group called Communities United for Action, which received an EPA grant and attended a conference with former Obama administration Labor Secretary Hilda Solis.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/24/six-time-ob...
Putin

Canton, OH

#56744 Mar 24, 2014
Quid Pro Quo wrote:
Six-time Obama voter’s group received Obama administration grant
03/24/2014
The woman who admitted to voting for President Barack Obama six times worked for and sat on the board of a group that received an Obama administration Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) grant.
Melowese Richardson admitted in 2013 to voting six times for Obama’s re-election while working as a poll worker in Hamilton County, Ohio. Initially convicted on state voter fraud charges and sentenced to five years in prison, Richardson served eight months before the George Soros-funded Ohio Justice and Policy Center helped lessen her sentence to probation. Richardson appeared last week at a rally with some Ohio Democrats and Al Sharpton, who publicly gave her a hug.
Richardson worked for and sat on the board of a Cincinnati-based environmental activist group called Communities United for Action, which received an EPA grant and attended a conference with former Obama administration Labor Secretary Hilda Solis.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/24/six-time-ob...
This is why Dems are so against voter id laws.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#56745 Mar 24, 2014
Please Just Leave wrote:
The Washington Times
----------
Michelle Obama’s China trip taxing hotel employees:‘We can’t wait for this to be over’
March 22, 2014
Employees at the Chinese hotel hosting the first family are reportedly “fed up” with the Obama’s high-maintenance antics, and say they can’t wait for them to leave.
Staff workers at the Westin Beijing Chaoyang hotel told the Daily Mail that First lady Michelle Obama, her mother and two daughters have apparently outstayed their welcome. They have been staying in the $8,350-pre-night presidential suite in Beijing since Thursday.
According to one concierge staff member, the Obama women have inconvenienced “pretty much everyone” and the first lady’s mother, Marian Robinson, has been “barking at the staff” since she arrived.
“We can’t wait for this to be over, to tell you the truth,” the staffer told the Daily Mail.“We entertain many important people here, but this has been, I think very different.”
Hahaha. "One concierge at the hotel." Hilarious. Why do all of you dumbasses ONLY post bullshit from idiot blogs?

They all read like the control panel on the SS Teabag. It's just sad.
T Korbut

Morton, PA

#56748 Mar 24, 2014
Darned dems!
Lying Dems

Canton, OH

#56749 Mar 24, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. "One concierge at the hotel." Hilarious. Why do all of you dumbasses ONLY post bullshit from idiot blogs?
They all read like the control panel on the SS Teabag. It's just sad.
Let's see how honest you are...do you think Obama is perfect? Can you find one thing he's done wrong in his presidency so far?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Sat Ibo 7,420
Snyder's Lance - Morrisville NC Oct 29 Ronald Trump 2
News Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct '17 JT100uk 40
Fill dirt Aug '17 Ticklish 10
News Hanover-area man charged in child sex sting (Aug '12) Aug '17 Walt 11
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug '17 Archie 15
Pa. Game commisssion sucks (Nov '11) Aug '17 badcomm 31

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages