lol

Erie, PA

#56587 Mar 21, 2014
Obama is a old white guy..he has some black in him...he's still white moron..as I'm sure you are white and old too
Real truth

Erie, PA

#56588 Mar 21, 2014
Truth wrote:
To get the real facts just go to National Review , Newsmax , Fox News , Daily Caller, and any other right wing nut website for the whole truth !!!!!!!!!! LMAO!
That's where all the brain dead old white guys go to get the most truthful, unbiased, late breaking news !!!
LOL!
Unbiased...yes let's watch msnbc..oh that's right..they hide Obama they don't report the truth. CNN is so unbiased too..they're a bunch of Obama cheerleaders. You can live in your fantasy world..pretend Obama is the best prez people aren't losing jobs and healthcare..Putin is scared of the USA and unicorns exist
Tim korbit

Phoenixville, PA

#56589 Mar 21, 2014
Imma run for senate next go around lol
Big O

Erie, PA

#56590 Mar 21, 2014
I spy on my fellow Americans..I also kill Americans with drones..screw the Constitution..they don't get a fair trial...if I think they're guilty I'll just kill them..I'm gonna shut down gitmo because they mistreat terrorists..but I'll just kill my own people..because I can. I mean I do got a pen and a phone. You folks should shut your phones if need be to get Obama care..aaaaah but I'll ummm..I'll keep mine..with that being said..I ummmm...I'm gonna hop on my jet and aaaaah continue hiding from Putin

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#56591 Mar 21, 2014
Delusional wrote:
The Democrats get funnier and funnier! A Democrat was on CNN saying that a black hole swallowed the Malaysia airliner.... They were even speaking of aliens abducting the plane! Maybe a unicorn ran next to it landed safely.... I used to wonder why anybody would vote for Obama more than once… Now I understand why... Pure morons idiots just absolute retards!
63 percent of Republicans claim that climate change is a non-issue because Jesus is comeing back for the rapture.

For your own sake, do not speak of levels of delusion. 68 percent of you think we found WMDs in Iraq.

#56592 Mar 21, 2014
Espanol wrote:
Are women that retarded that they would believe there is a war in women? If so you you women are dumb! Democrats say that Republicans want to control a woman's vagina... Yet Democrats want the government to be in everybody's lives.. It sounds to me like Democrats are the ones that want to control everybody.. What the government gives the government could take away.. They need to stop worrying about making up lies and go after men like Putin....Obama is a disgrace we need a brave president not a coward... He has made America the laughingstock of the world. He's a big vagina. By the way Clinton wasn't a womanizer even though he stuck a cigar up a young woman's vagina... Anthony Weiner really has respect for women when he showing his little penis to young women via text...Sounds like them Dems have a lot of respect for you women
What did Bush do when Putin invaded Georgia?

Oh yeah - nothing.

So far, just in the past couple years, Republicans have voted against the equal pay for women act, the violence against women act and have passed laws requiring doctors to put sticks in women's vaginas for no reason. They've also spent millions of taxpayer dollars to keep female contraception out of healthcare plans but maintain penis pumps and boner pills. Nevermind abortion.

The war on women is real.

#56593 Mar 21, 2014
lol wrote:
He's given amnesty to illegals
No, he hasn't. He has deported more than Bush ever did.

I know, I know, facts have a liberal bias.

#56594 Mar 21, 2014
Real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbiased...yes let's watch msnbc..oh that's right..they hide Obama they don't report the truth. CNN is so unbiased too..they're a bunch of Obama cheerleaders. You can live in your fantasy world..pretend Obama is the best prez people aren't losing jobs and healthcare..Putin is scared of the USA and unicorns exist
Unemployment has fallen since the ACA. So have the number of uninsured. So has the rate of healthcare cost inflation. Putin has been forced to recognize international interests in the Ukraine because of our actions. When he invaded Georgia on Bush's watch, Bush did nothing. Unless of course, you count "looking into his eyes and seeing his soul."

You've tried to give Sarah Palin the nuclear launch codes. You tried to elect a man who wears special underwear to protect him from evil spirits. Please do not discuss delusions until you face your own.
Espanol

Erie, PA

#56596 Mar 21, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah - nothing.
So far, just in the past couple years, Republicans have voted against the equal pay for women act, the violence against women act and have passed laws requiring doctors to put sticks in women's vaginas for no reason. They've also spent millions of taxpayer dollars to keep female contraception out of healthcare plans but maintain penis pumps and boner pills. Nevermind abortion.
You truly are a clueless delusional moron
Espanol

Erie, PA

#56597 Mar 21, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
63 percent of Republicans claim that climate change is a non-issue because Jesus is comeing back for the rapture.
For your own sake, do not speak of levels of delusion. 68 percent of you think we found WMDs in Iraq.
>comeing
>comeing

Oh...your the gift that keeps on giving
BO STINKS STINKS

Baltimore, MD

#56598 Mar 21, 2014
lol wrote:
He's given amnesty to illegals..you're a moron..go back to your go blue forever name. More people are on welfare..more people lost their health insurance...don't preach facts when you ignore them...fact is your prez is a feckless loser just like you. Take that fact you sorry scumbag
You must be talking about George Bush giving amnesty to illegals?

Because that's a recorded historical fact not like your blunt headed odd baller fiction

I find that most Tea Party individuals rely a lot on fictional tales because they have defective truth filters like you....

They can not discern fact from fiction because they do not posses the intellectual skills to navigate the fraudulent waters of Fox News's tributary of nonsense.

Most Tea Party people are odd anti-social types. Usually the type that are picked on a lot when in elementary school and now they've found a way to get back at everyone for exposing thier odd-ball ways...

Is this you?
T Rex

Erie, PA

#56599 Mar 21, 2014
I suppose the dinosaurs created the Ice Age...you truly are a simpleton
Educated

Erie, PA

#56600 Mar 21, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah - nothing.
As a educated mixed woman, my issues are worrying about my children and raising them up right. I do not worry about contraceptives..I do not need anyone to pay for them. I am a responsible successful woman who could care less about what other women care to do with their bodies. I've never slept around therefore I did not need to worry about getting an abortion or birth control for that matter. It is asinine to me that a woman would reduce themselves to only issues of abortion and contraceptives. I am payed as much as my men co-workers. That is success. I made myself. I also had a great mama that brought me up right. Oprah is the richest woman in the world because she made herself. I see nothing but excuses on this post. I vote with my smarts not my lady parts. Bring your kids up good and they will prevail
Pa dem

Philadelphia, PA

#56601 Mar 21, 2014
We need change everywhere

#56602 Mar 21, 2014
Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
As a educated mixed woman, my issues are worrying about my children and raising them up right. I do not worry about contraceptives..I do not need anyone to pay for them. I am a responsible successful woman who could care less about what other women care to do with their bodies. I've never slept around therefore I did not need to worry about getting an abortion or birth control for that matter. It is asinine to me that a woman would reduce themselves to only issues of abortion and contraceptives. I am payed as much as my men co-workers. That is success. I made myself. I also had a great mama that brought me up right. Oprah is the richest woman in the world because she made herself. I see nothing but excuses on this post. I vote with my smarts not my lady parts. Bring your kids up good and they will prevail
Typical Republican error of ignorance - you assume everyone has the same chances you did. They don't. Some women are raped (actually, millions of them). Some don't have "great mamas." Some need help. Some need an education. Some need a home to get away from their abusive partner. Not everyone is as smart as you. Not everyone got the breaks you did. But you're ignorantly claiming that the things you got and had NO PART IN CREATING (like your parents or your intellect or your upbringing) are universal, and anyone who doesn't have these things should suffer, even though it isn't their fault.

That's called social darwinism. Strongest survive. Great plan, but it doesn't work in practice. See, these people who have less than you or have addictions or shitty parents, they don't just die and disappear. They show up on our streets and in our shelters, on our sidewalks and in our jails. Pretending that is somehow "solving a problem" is exactly that - pretending.

#56603 Mar 21, 2014
Espanol wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are a clueless delusional moron
You make baseless assertions debunked in an instant. I present facts based in evidence and data.

Your response is indicative of your position. Meaningless.
Lol

King Of Prussia, PA

#56604 Mar 21, 2014
Lol
Educated

Erie, PA

#56605 Mar 21, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Republican error of ignorance - you assume everyone has the same chances you did. They don't. Some women are raped (actually, millions of them). Some don't have "great mamas." Some need help. Some need an education. Some need a home to get away from their abusive partner. Not everyone is as smart as you. Not everyone got the breaks you did. But you're ignorantly claiming that the things you got and had NO PART IN CREATING (like your parents or your intellect or your upbringing) are universal, and anyone who doesn't have these things should suffer, even though it isn't their fault.
That's called social darwinism. Strongest survive. Great plan, but it doesn't work in practice. See, these people who have less than you or have addictions or shitty parents, they don't just die and disappear. They show up on our streets and in our shelters, on our sidewalks and in our jails. Pretending that is somehow "solving a problem" is exactly that - pretending.
I simply stated my opinion, as you have numerous amounts on this post. Do not assume that I got everything handed to me..you do not know me nor how I became a success. You are a judgmental racist. What have you tried to do to help anyone? I donate to charities. All you seem to do is whine about things. Oh how unfair life is. Boohoo. Stop worrying about getting free things and take action to make your life better. If Rosa Parks did not do what she did..who knows how things would be today. You are a typical dumocrat. You whine about your unfair life and take no action toward making it better. As I stated before..if you want an abortion then that is fine by me. You are jealous of success. Look in the mirror.. You will never amount to anything with your attitude. Enjoy your life of poverty because from what I'm reading..you do not intend to better yourself any time soon
Lol

Philadelphia, PA

#56606 Mar 21, 2014
lol pa
Educated

Erie, PA

#56607 Mar 21, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
1% of abortions are performed because of rape. So before you act like a fool know your facts! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Also..you complain about your situation yet you stay in it. Do not expect anybody to feel sorry for you. You are creating your own problems. Keep reducing yourself to worrying about contraceptives. How about keeping your legs closed? Try acting like a lady..you would be amazed at the respect you get when you stop treating you body like a road letting any man drive all over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Fri Pirates booty 5,495
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Fri SMH 38
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Fri vlad tepes 53
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs