Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,480)

Showing posts 49,581 - 49,600 of51,235
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Chris C

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Legal woes lurk for Gov. Chris Christie over bridge traffic jam scandal

(CNN)-- This may turn into much more than just a political scandal.

It may have seemed like a teenage prank at the time, but the blockage of bridge traffic as a possible act of partisan political revenge has put New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie in the middle of a serious legal stew.

And the fire underneath it is just beginning to heat up for the Republican presidential hopeful, as the state assembly plans to post online 907 pages of documents related to the case Friday.

State lawmakers questioned one of Christie's allies on Thursday, a former state official implicated in the scandal. So far, David Wildstein has repeatedly refused to answer, invoking his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

The legislators charged him with contempt for his lack of cooperation. But the dam could eventually break as lawmakers dig in their heels, analysts say

As long as Christie was telling the truth at a marathon press conference he held on Thursday, he should be able to step out of the caldron, analysts who spoke with CNN say.

For nearly two hours the high-profile governor, who gained national recognition for his response to superstorm Sandy, answered questions from journalists, divulging many details.

"He was pretty specific about what he knew and when he knew it," said CNN analyst Gloria Borger on The Lead with Jake Tapper.

But if any of it doesn't jibe with other peoples' stories, information provided in documents or clues that pop up, experts say Christie could get dragged into civil and criminal lawsuits.

One thing is certain. The legislative inquiry into the alleged misdeeds that led to the traffic jam on the George Washington Bridge is just getting into gear.

Who knew what, when, why, what for,where..........BENGHAZI!!! !!!!!!!

LMAO!

Look here:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/10/us/christie-leg...

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Luther wrote:
Good way to put an end to these forums...ask stupid puzzle questions
For the Republicans anyway. They have problems getting them right, end up confused and give up.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Luther wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary shouldn't tell anyone to "man up", until she "mans up" about Benghazi. What's more important? Four dead Americans or a traffic jammed bridge? Duh!
Keep pretending there weren't 13 attacks on embassies that killed dozens of Americans under Bush. Pretending is bug with you guys, right?
Hillary

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Christie is toast as far as running for the president in 2016 !!!

Class Action Suit Filied Against Gov. Christie Over Bridge Lane ClosuresJanuary 10, 2014

TRENTON, N.J.(CN)- Six residents of Fort Lee, N.J., filed a class action Thursday against Gov. Chris Christie and the three aides who were fired or quit after causing four days of massive traffic jams on the George Washington Bridge, as political retribution for a mayor who refused to endorse Christie.

As revealed in emails that made national news Wednesday, Christie's top aides caused all but one entry lane to the bridge at Fort Lee to be closed for four days - from Sept. 9 through 13 - after Fort Lee's Democratic mayor, Mark Sokolich, refused to endorse Christie for re-election last year. The enormous traffic jams delayed emergency vehicles, kept children from school, made people late for work and made life miserable for people in the town of 36,000, across the Hudson River from New York City.

Lead plaintiff Zachary Galicki sued the state, Christie, the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey (which runs the bridge), and three of Christie's top staffers.

What did Christie know, when did he know it,how did he know it,where did he know it?

looky here:

http://reason.com/24-7/2014/01/10/class-actio...

BRIDGEBENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! !!!!! LMAO!

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Luther wrote:
<quoted text> Where are all the democrats at? Haven't heard a peep out of them either. Do you suppose they are just as dumb as the republicans? Maybe that's why this country is such a mess, it's run by idiot democrats and idiot republicans.
We only respond to their ignorance. In it's absence, there is nothing to make them look foolish for.
Hillary

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Chris Christie ally David Wildstein pleads Fifth to panel

TRENTON, N.J.— A panel of New Jersey state lawmakers voted to hold an ally of Gov. Chris Christie in contempt after he pleaded the Fifth Amendment on Thursday at a hearing on the George Washington Bridge scandal that has engulfed the governor.

The vote came over objections from the lawyer representing David Wildstein, a Christie appointee who stepped down from his post at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in December as the controversy grew. Lawmakers have said the contempt finding will be referred to law enforcement, The Associated Press reported.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/david-w...
Hillary

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Class Action Suit Filied Against Gov. Christie Over Bridge Lane ClosuresJanuary 10, 2014

TRENTON, N.J.(CN)- Six residents of Fort Lee, N.J., filed a class action Thursday against Gov. Chris Christie and the three aides who were fired or quit after causing four days of massive traffic jams on the George Washington Bridge, as political retribution for a mayor who refused to endorse Christie.

As revealed in emails that made national news Wednesday, Christie's top aides caused all but one entry lane to the bridge at Fort Lee to be closed for four days - from Sept. 9 through 13 - after Fort Lee's Democratic mayor, Mark Sokolich, refused to endorse Christie for re-election last year. The enormous traffic jams delayed emergency vehicles, kept children from school, made people late for work and made life miserable for people in the town of 36,000, across the Hudson River from New York City.

Lead plaintiff Zachary Galicki sued the state, Christie, the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey (which runs the bridge), and three of Christie's top staffers.

What did Christie know, when did he know it,how did he know it,where did he know it?

BRIDGEBENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

looky here:

justhefacts

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Hillary wrote:
BRIDGEBENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
looky here:
What one bridge VS Obama LIES you can keep your Heath Ins.
Later MILLIONS LOSE there HEALTH INSURANCE.
WTF Hillary didn't LIE
Clinton didn't have SEX with that women(s) AND YOU WANT ANOTHER Lying CLINTON
Jesus you DEMS are WHACKED!!!!
justhefacts

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
Also, if you're pointing out that the economy is bad, you'll receive no debate. It's bad because the last time the GOP had any power, they invaded the wrong country and destroyed the greatest economy in the history of man. And for a little more GOP ignorance evidence - isn't it just DUMB to destroy an economy, then bitch about the economy? Isn't just as dumb to block 22 separate jobs bills, then bitch about jobs?.
I’m about fed up with the Democrats Lies in who destroyed the Economy. Bacon your own party didn’t tell the TRUTH, so much for CNN Fact Check!!! It’s very SIMPLE the ONLY thing to balance cheap foreign wages from out waging the U.S. was our U.S. Import tax/Tariff. This kept U.S. jobs safe from other countries overtaking our U.S. manufacturing in cheap foreign labor. Its NO secret that China has been killing our economy. Clinton personally spearhead this and HIS name is on that Document that KILLED the U.S. Economy and this will last for Decades to come, NO IF AND OR BUTTS!!! Democrats set the U.S back 75 years in its industrial strength. FYI> That BILL could not be reversed during Bush years, or for that matter forever,, the trade act was Permanent, to change that bill, its called, National Protectionism, and that’s what starts WARS…

You SIGN it YOU own it, Clinton also was the one who signed NAFTA, he didn’t learn from that several years later

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/na...

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is signed into law by President Bill Clinton. Clinton said he hoped the agreement would encourage other nations to work toward a broader world-trade pact.
NAFTA, a trade pact between the United States, Canada, and Mexico, eliminated virtually all tariffs and trade restrictions between the three nations.

Clinton personally Spearheaded China trade bill.

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/mar/09/news/...

WASHINGTON — President Clinton launched one of the most important legislative battles of his presidency Wednesday, sending Congress a long-awaited bill that would permanently throw open China's huge and rapidly expanding trade relationship with the United States. In a speech designed to kick off what promises to be a contentious, closely fought debate in Congress, Clinton sketched out the high stakes of the choice at hand and pledged to do everything he can to secure passage. Critics, however, insist that approval of the legislation could be disastrous, opening the door to a huge outflow of U.S. jobs, giving a de facto green light to China's repressive human rights practices and rewarding Beijing's aggressive rhetoric concerning such issues as Taiwan.
Seen purely in these terms, advocates insist, approval is the political equivalent of a no-brainer: The United States will enjoy major openings into a huge and growing market of 1.3 billion people in return for ending the practice of extending China's normal trade status one year at a time, a congressional ritual for much of the last decade.

Clinton (The President.) Good afternoon. This year we face major challenges and opportunities in our relationship with China, in foreign and security policy, economic policy and trade. All those issues come together in one opportunity for the American people: what we stand to gain when China enters the World Trade Organization.

But to lock in our benefits, we first must grant China permanent normal trade relations status. To get this done, I am directing John Podesta, my Chief of Staff, my international economic Cabinet members, my Policy Council coordinators to launch an all-out effort. Each member of this team has a distinctive role to play. I'm asking them to do everything they can to accomplish the task..
justhefacts

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

The President. Good afternoon. This year we face major challenges and opportunities in our relationship with China, in foreign and security policy, economic policy and trade. All those issues come together in one opportunity for the…… American people: what we stand to gain when China enters the World Trade Organization……( yea right)
But to lock in our benefits, we first must grant China permanent normal trade relations status. To get this done, I am directing John Podesta, my Chief of Staff, my international economic Cabinet members, my Policy Council coordinators to launch an all-out effort. Each member of this team has a distinctive role to play. I'm asking them to do everything they can to accomplish the task.

To ensure that we have as strong and responsive an effort as possible in both parties in Congress, I'm asking Secretary of Commerce Bill Daley and my Deputy Chief of Staff, Steve Ricchetti, to lead our congressional effort.

This agreement is a good deal for America….( YEA RIGHT ).. Our products will gain better access to China's market in every sector from agriculture to telecommunications to automobiles. But China gains no new market access to the United States, nothing beyond what it already has….( YEA RIGHT)… In fact, we'll gain tough new safeguards against surges of imports ( YEA RIGHT) and maintain the strongest possible rules against dumping products that have hurt Americans in the past. China's tariffs on United States goods, on the other hand, will fall by half or more over the next 5 years. And by joining the WTO, China agrees to play by the same trade rules that we do.

We continue to have serious disagreements with China on human rights, on proliferation and other issues. We'll continue to press our views and protect our interests. This deal will not change China or our relationship with China overnight, but it is clearly a step in the right direction,( YEA RIGHT) and it is clearly in the short- and long-term best economic interests of the American working people.

It encourages China also to take further steps in the direction of both economic reform and respect for the rule of law. We want to see a China that is moving toward democracy at home and stability around the world. This agreement gives China's people access to goods and services, to ideas and innovations that will help to promote those goals. It also gives China access to the World Trade Organization membership, and that will help to promote those goals.

Bringing China into the WTO is a win-win decision. It will protect our prosperity..(Yea RIGHT!) and it will promote the right kind of change in China. It is good for our farmers, for our manufacturers,..(Yea RIGHT!) and for our investors.( YEA RIGHT) Encouraging China to play by international rules, I say again, is an important step toward a safer, saner world.

I will be working hard over the coming weeks and over the coming months to make sure we do not let this opportunity slip away. I want to thank Secretary Daley and Mr. Ricchetti for agreeing to take on this important task. And we will do everything we can to succeed.
Thank you.

Q. What are the chances?
The President. Well, I think they're quite good if we can get a vote early in the year. I think this is something that is in the national interest. I have made it clear to the leaders of Congress that I strongly support it and that I think it should be scheduled for a vote at the earliest possible time. And if we do that, I think we've got an excellent chance to pass it.
Elian Gonzalez.
justhefacts

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Clinton’s players that he publicly thanked in his speech when he signed the China Trade bill.

Clinton thanked 26 Democrats, 4 Republicans for helping in the U.S. China trade

Clinton China thanking Dems
Democrat Secretary Albright Democrat
Democrat Senator Moynihan
Democrat Chairman Archer Republican
Democrat Representative Rangel.
Democrat Senator Lott Democrat
Democrat Senator Daschle
Democrat Charlene Barshefsky
Democrat Gene Sperling
Democrat Secretary Glickman
Democrat Secretary Summers
Democrat Secretaries Mineta
Democrat Secretary Slater
Democrat Secretary Shalala
Democrat John Podesta
Democrat Sandy Berger
Democrat Bill Daley Democrat
Democrat Steve Ricchetti
Democrat Chuck Brain
Democrat Mary Beth Cahill
Democrat Congressman Sam Gibbons
Democrat Secretary Mike Epsy
Democrat Congressman Levin
Democrat Senator Max Baucus
Democrat Congressman Matsui
Democrat Congressman Dooley
Democrat Congressman Dreier
Republican Congressman Kolbe
Republican Congressman Crane
Republican Senator Roth
Republican Congressman Bereuter

Bacon.. between 2000 and 2009 the U.S. lost 42,400 factories. 6.5 million jobs. For every 1 job loss 15 others jobs are effected we had 97.5 million jobs affected and or lost. In 2006 alone U.S. traded with 127 countries, China 70. By 20012 U.S. traded with 76 countries China 124 countries. This is NOT the U.S. sending jobs over seas like the Democratic Media wants you to think. Proof of this comes from the U.S. GOV web site that tracks U.S. manufacturing since the 40s. In 2009 U.S. had FEWER factories then we had before the bombing of Pearl Harbor
http://mjperry.blogspot.com/2009/12/manufactu...

This had NOTHING to do with Bush as we were brainwashed to believe. I didn’t like Bush that much but FACTS are FACTS, If you were a U.S factory going through this you had 2 choices, close your doors or try to get some of your product made overseas. The U.S. bureau also shows our U.S workers put out MORE per man hr but that didn’t work.

Ironically this ALSO caused the Housing collapse in loans. Many of the Loans were based on those Factory Jobs not to mention Clinton also caused the Housing collapse by lowering the standards to get a Home Loan nickname Clinton Credits”(That’s for another thread)

For those of you who wonder why Obama stimulus to the public didn’t work, 60% of what we buy in the U.S comes from foreign products, Therefore 60% of that money basically goes to foreign profits. W.H Dim Wits..
justhefacts

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

If you Look at the previous Recessions and the Great depressions it only took 10 to 12 years to get out of the Great Depression, 80s had double digit unemployment yet a few years to get out of that becsaue when we “MADE IN USA” and spent in USA that money/profit basically stayed in the U.S. Today we are really SCREWED. Just last year in many areas poverty rates went up 1% Its been 5 Obama years and We have ZIP

I don’t know how to explain how serious this is. By Clinton sending the U.S. manufacturing back 70 years we lost our Global manufacturing strength and prosperity. U.S. was built with factories and WHO worked in many of those factories, the less educated. We have 45 million kids becoming the age of 18 between 2010 and 2020. Close to half of them will flunk or quit school.. So where can they get a job like our forefathers did. When you Look at the Black migration from the south to the North (Detroit) this was the best place a less educated person could make a living and raise a family. That’s GONE because of the Democrats. This is WHY Detroit is now 82% Black and WHY Detroit H.S. graduation rate is 21.7%

Clinton thought WE could sell to Chain but again they have 1.3 Billion just waiting for a job VS 300 million in the U.S. If you look at the U.S. Asians H.S. grad rates, they are the highest of all cultures in the U.S. That alone should have shown Clinton that odds are, given the chance, those 1.3 billion Asians aren’t all dummies.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story...
Resident Clinton’s signing of a bill that permanently normalizes trade relations with China is expected to translate into billions of dollars in new sales for U.S. farmers, manufacturers and service companies.
Increased competition inside China, however, is expected to result in massive layoffs, especially in China’s state-run companies.

The House approved the legislation normalizing trade relations in May; the Senate passed it on Sept. 19. The measure revises a law from the mid-1970s that subjected trade relations with communist states to annual reviews.
The president invited key lawmakers to the South Lawn of the White House today to witness his signing of the U.S.-China Relations Act of 2000, a hard-fought victory for the administration.

Bacon what MAKES ME MAD are things you post. You SPLIT hairs and YOU think that’s a SIGN of intelligence and High IQ , instead of ACCEPTING FACTS in U.S. History. Dems are so insecure and neurotic in defending anything that’s “Dem” they don’t give a RATS A## about the Country as a whole, Dems are power Drunk, so busy putting out propaganda, out of context info that Dems turned U.S. politics into a BLOOD sport and that doesn’t SAVE the country. It never Dawns on Dems that old Dems from the 20,40,50, would look like a hard right republican,. You Dems THINK your Progressive and all you’ve done is get Crazier like Lib T.V. Shows that you think is on the cutting edge.

How LONG can Dems defend their Welfare programs and NOT admit it’s a complete failure in what it was designed to do. There’s not ONE shred of evidence that Dem won the “War on Poverty” Bush “War” cost can be shut down and bring the troops home, try that with Welfare. How far can that be taken until ALL cites end up in one big Ghetto

Even a less educated Amish farmer watching his crop die (Dem city Ghettos) would realize that the fertilizer he’s using doesn’t WORK!!!

Bacon I’ve posted Web site to prove my facts and even used CNN, ABC, USA, Huffington Post Washington Times that backs up my facts added Gov sites, U.S history. All you show me is a few abstract Lib BS sites with ZIP to back that up. Show me a Conservative web site to back you up as I showed Lib site to back me up in facts in U.S. history, THEN we have equality. If you disagree do some homework since Dems are supposed to be so studious.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Bush destroyed the economy with his illegal wars and tax cuts for the billionaires. And the GOP has blocked 22 separate jobs bills since. Don't bitch about the economy then refuse to help the economy.

Nobody could read through your cut-and-paste blabber. Get back in your bunker. We'll let you know when it's safe to come out.
the joker

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Luther wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not pretending, you are. I am perfectly aware that the republicans are nitwits. I am also smart enough to admit that the democrats are nitwits, too. Obviously you aren't.
I wonder if you would love Hillary and Obama if you lost a loved one in Benghazi?
Politicians love people like you.....the CLUELESS FOLLOWERS! They say jump, you say, how high.
You mean all these people Bush killed? Dont forget the thousands of soldiers that died for no reason fighting unwinnable, useless trillion dollar wars?

http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/13-benghazi...

Well?
the joker

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m about fed up with the Democrats Lies in who destroyed the Economy. Bacon your own party didn’t tell the TRUTH, so much for CNN Fact Check!!! It’s very SIMPLE the ONLY thing to balance cheap foreign wages from out waging the U.S. was our U.S. Import tax/Tariff. This kept U.S. jobs safe from other countries overtaking our U.S. manufacturing in cheap foreign labor. Its NO secret that China has been killing our economy. Clinton personally spearhead this and HIS name is on that Document that KILLED the U.S. Economy and this will last for Decades to come, NO IF AND OR BUTTS!!! Democrats set the U.S back 75 years in its industrial strength. FYI> That BILL could not be reversed during Bush years, or for that matter forever,, the trade act was Permanent, to change that bill, its called, National Protectionism, and that’s what starts WARS…
You SIGN it YOU own it, Clinton also was the one who signed NAFTA, he didn’t learn from that several years later
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/na...
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is signed into law by President Bill Clinton. Clinton said he hoped the agreement would encourage other nations to work toward a broader world-trade pact.
NAFTA, a trade pact between the United States, Canada, and Mexico, eliminated virtually all tariffs and trade restrictions between the three nations.
Clinton personally Spearheaded China trade bill.
http://articles.latimes.com/2000/mar/09/news/...
WASHINGTON — President Clinton launched one of the most important legislative battles of his presidency Wednesday, sending Congress a long-awaited bill that would permanently throw open China's huge and rapidly expanding trade relationship with the United States. In a speech designed to kick off what promises to be a contentious, closely fought debate in Congress, Clinton sketched out the high stakes of the choice at hand and pledged to do everything he can to secure passage. Critics, however, insist that approval of the legislation could be disastrous, opening the door to a huge outflow of U.S. jobs, giving a de facto green light to China's repressive human rights practices and rewarding Beijing's aggressive rhetoric concerning such issues as Taiwan.
Seen purely in these terms, advocates insist, approval is the political equivalent of a no-brainer: The United States will enjoy major openings into a huge and growing market of 1.3 billion people in return for ending the practice of extending China's normal trade status one year at a time, a congressional ritual for much of the last decade.
Clinton (The President.) Good afternoon. This year we face major challenges and opportunities in our relationship with China, in foreign and security policy, economic policy and trade. All those issues come together in one opportunity for the American people: what we stand to gain when China enters the World Trade Organization.
But to lock in our benefits, we first must grant China permanent normal trade relations status. To get this done, I am directing John Podesta, my Chief of Staff, my international economic Cabinet members, my Policy Council coordinators to launch an all-out effort. Each member of this team has a distinctive role to play. I'm asking them to do everything they can to accomplish the task..
I think the best part of you ran down your mamma's leg LMAO!

Turn off FIXED NEWS and watch a channel that is not biased fool! LOL!
Billy

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq War
he accounting of the financial cost of the nearly decade-long Iraq War will go on for years, but a recent analysis has shed light on the companies that made money off the war by providing support services as the privatization of what were former U.S. military operations rose to unprecedented levels.

Private or publicly listed firms received at least $138 billion of U.S. taxpayer money for government contracts for services that included providing private security, building infrastructure and feeding the troops.

Ten contractors received 52 percent of the funds, according to an analysis by the Financial Times that was published Tuesday.

The No. 1 recipient?

Houston-based energy-focused engineering and construction firm KBR, Inc.(NYSE:KBR), which was spun off from its parent, oilfield services provider Halliburton Co.(NYSE:HAL), in 2007.

The company was given $39.5 billion in Iraq-related contracts over the past decade, with many of the deals given without any bidding from competing firms, such as a $568-million contract renewal in 2010 to provide housing, meals, water and bathroom services to soldiers, a deal that led to a Justice Department lawsuit over alleged kickbacks, as reported by Bloomberg.

Who were Nos. 2 and 3?

read more here:

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/...
Billy

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

You may recall news stories from 2009 revealing that KBR, this profitable offshoot from Halliburton, was the contractor responsible for faulty wiring which resulted in the deaths by electrocution of 16 U.S. Soldiers in Iraq. They reportedly had cut corners and hired inadequately trained electricians to wire the Soldiers' bathrooms, and tragedy ensued. But they were mighty profitable contractors, according to this article. One wonders how any of them can sleep nights.
Billy

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq
Read the truth here:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/12/l...
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

The unemployment rate declined from 7.0 percent to 6.7 percent in
December, while total nonfarm payroll employment edged up (+74,000),
the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Employment rose
in retail trade and wholesale trade but was down in information.

read more here:

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...

Thanks Barack !
Please Stop

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Just in case none of you imbeciles got the memo we are now living in 2014...again....2014 and NOT 2010. Please let this thread die now for crying out loud because I'm fed up with having to look at near the top of my local forums every day. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,581 - 49,600 of51,235
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 34 min Steve Gratman 18
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal 43 min Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) 8 hr nonyabusiness 51
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 14 hr Forbes 5,080
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••

Freeze Watch for York County was issued at April 17 at 3:58AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters