T Corrupbett

West Mifflin, PA

#56167 Mar 3, 2014
Gas prices going up in Pa !

Thanks Corbett !!
If Corbett would put

an extraction fee on the gas drilling companies like all the other states in the country we could lower gasoline prices 35 cents a gallon........

With another Corbett gas tax raise in 2015 and 2016 gasoline would be above 4 bucks a gallon..........
successful motivation

Fairview, PA

#56168 Mar 3, 2014
T Corbett wrote:
We need a Governor that will support the use of marijuana.
VOTE FOR JOHN HANGER!!!!!

I will
Who cares

Mckeesport, PA

#56169 Mar 3, 2014
T Corrupbett wrote:
Thanks Corbett !!
If Corbett would put
an extraction fee on the gas drilling companies like all the other states in the country we could lower gasoline prices 35 cents a gallon........
With another Corbett gas tax raise in 2015 and 2016 gasoline would be above 4 bucks a gallon..........
If you don't like it, MOVE!
STFU

Mckeesport, PA

#56170 Mar 3, 2014
T Corrupbett wrote:
Thanks Corbett !!
If Corbett would put
Fast Eddie was worse. So what's your point besides nothing. You probably didn't even vote, yet you sit here and whine.
pollster

West Mifflin, PA

#56171 Mar 3, 2014
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Fast Eddie was worse. So what's your point besides nothing. You probably didn't even vote, yet you sit here and whine.
Not really, I do attend council meetings and have emailed Mr. Corbett myself opposing the gas tax , plus letting my state rep and senator know how I feel. People as yourself post your garbage on here with no actions at all coming from your end.

Corbett is working on his golden parachute cause he knows he's done next election.
Look at his poll numbers lately?
Obamacare Goofs Continue

Scranton, PA

#56172 Mar 3, 2014
03/03/14

Oops: Oregon Accidentally Enrolls 4000 Illegal Immigrants in Obamacare

Nearly 4,000 applicants for a state program that provides undocumented immigrants with pregnancy services were instead enrolled in full Oregon Health Plan coverage, contrary to federal law, thanks to problems with the Cover Oregon health insurance exchange.

State officials say they discovered the problem several weeks ago and are correcting it.

The pregnancy program goof, however, is just one of many little-known problems that Oregon Health Plan members, providers, care groups and state officials have wrestled with as Oregon’s system for enrolling people undergoes chaotic change.

http://www.nationalreview.com/feed/372380/oop...
Truth

West Mifflin, PA

#56173 Mar 3, 2014
The Secret Service accidentally shot Kennedy. This theory, while not entirely plausible, asserts that a Secret Service agent accidentally discharged his rifle when the car he was riding in lurched forward, causing him to hit Kennedy in the head.

Remember the Daily Caller gets it facts from interviewing people that tell the truth. While the Daily Caller is owned and operated by FOX news commentator Tucker Carlson and he is a conservative wacko job , he digs up the truth , it must of been a slow news day at the Daily Caller ,so he finds out the truth after 50 years of the Warren commission, FBI, CIA and numerous agencies investigating JFK's assassination
Thanks Tucker ! LOL !

Folks ,you cant make this shit up..........LMAO

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/13/jfk-conspir...
Snitch McConnell

West Mifflin, PA

#56174 Mar 3, 2014
John Boehner calls himself ‘Boner’ during press conference

For once the Speaker of House tells it like it is !!!!!!!!!!

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/27/john-boehne...
The Feckless President

Scranton, PA

#56176 Mar 4, 2014
Anatomy of a Feckless Presidency
March 3, 2014

Gone are the days when the American president was capable of articulating the American interest.

Vladimir Putin seized Ukraine's Crimean peninsula on Thursday, and Barack Obama delivered a short statement about it on Friday. The former tells us nothing we didn't know already about Russia's strongman. The latter tells us everything we need to know about a weak president's feckless foreign policy.

Let's take a look at what Mr. Obama had to say:
"I also spoke several days ago with President Putin, and my administration has been in daily contact with Russian officials."

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56178 Mar 4, 2014
The Feckless President wrote:
Anatomy of a Feckless Presidency
March 3, 2014
Gone are the days when the American president was capable of articulating the American interest.
Vladimir Putin seized Ukraine's Crimean peninsula on Thursday, and Barack Obama delivered a short statement about it on Friday. The former tells us nothing we didn't know already about Russia's strongman. The latter tells us everything we need to know about a weak president's feckless foreign policy.
Let's take a look at what Mr. Obama had to say:
"I also spoke several days ago with President Putin, and my administration has been in daily contact with Russian officials."
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
So then, you would prefer military action?
Blue

Erie, PA

#56179 Mar 4, 2014
Funny how libs shake when you mention military action. Let's kill innocent babies though. They are brave when it comes to killing the harmless who cannot protect themselves. Military men and women chose to fight. Babies don't chose to die. Reevaluate yourselves you worthless twerps.
Really

Erie, PA

#56180 Mar 4, 2014
Snitch McConnell wrote:
John Boehner calls himself ‘Boner’ during press conference
For once the Speaker of House tells it like it is !!!!!!!!!!
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/27/john-boehne...
Really snitch? Lol. Cause Joe Biden never says anything stupid? The only time Biden told the truth is when he admitted what a failure Obama Care is
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56181 Mar 4, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Really snitch? Lol. Cause Joe Biden never says anything stupid? The only time Biden told the truth is when he admitted what a failure Obama Care is
You got the link that says Joe Biden said Obamacare is a failure?
Or did they tell you that on FAUX news or did the Daily Caller website inform you of that?

LMAO! You're once of the FAUX news propaganda puppets ......This is why Obama beat out two old white guys in 2 Presidential elections....... HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Keep drinking that Lake Erie water son.........LOL!
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56182 Mar 4, 2014
Maybe we should pay off trillions of old war debts that Bush started before we start another war ??

Since the teabaggers want to blow up another country while trying to keep the debt down.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Wars cost a ton of money.......... especially useless wars...
Too funny

Erie, PA

#56183 Mar 4, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
<quoted text> You got the link that says Joe Biden said Obamacare is a failure?
Or did they tell you that on FAUX news or did the Daily Caller website inform you of that?
LMAO! You're once of the FAUX news propaganda puppets ......This is why Obama beat out two old white guys in 2 Presidential elections....... HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
Keep drinking that Lake Erie water son.........LOL!
You must be drinking piss you tard. I'm pretty sure if you look in the mirror you're white you stupid sob. I'm pretty sure Obama just met a white guy that he won't be beating anytime soon. Like you Obama is a joke. Go back to your corner on interchange road you scum of the earth poor excuse of life
Too funny

Erie, PA

#56184 Mar 4, 2014
Cause Obama didn't add trillions more to the debt! Lol lol lol. Simpleton. Obama in four years spent more money than every president combined! Keep watching msnbc you little parasite
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56185 Mar 4, 2014
Too funny wrote:
Cause Obama didn't add trillions more to the debt! Lol lol lol. Simpleton. Obama in four years spent more money than every president combined! Keep watching msnbc you little parasite
I'm still waiting for the link where Joe Biden called Obamacare a failure......... maybe you can find it on FAUX news or the Daily Caller website..........LOL!

Now go play in Lake Erie like a good little boy.......LMAO!
Liberal

Erie, PA

#56186 Mar 4, 2014
I never thought I'd say this..I miss Bush
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56187 Mar 4, 2014
Too funny wrote:
Everything Faux news tells you, you really believe? LMAO! Your a FAUX news Nazi propaganda puppet...

You should get your facts straight and not be allowed to vote......

Is it true that the national debt has increased more under President Barack Obama than all the previous 43 presidents combined?

Sarah Palin told this to Fox News last year and it has been repeated in viral emails since.

It wasn't true when she said it in May 2011 and it still isn't true today.

Keep guzzling that Rush Limbaugh nut juice

LMAO!

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/obama-spendi...

LETS BOMB RUSSIA!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Retard

Erie, PA

#56188 Mar 4, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
<quoted text> I'm still waiting for the link where Joe Biden called Obamacare a failure......... maybe you can find it on FAUX news or the Daily Caller website..........LOL!
Now go play in Lake Erie like a good little boy.......LMAO!
Even Joe Biden Concedes Obamacare Won't Reach 7 Million - The ...
www.thewire.com/...biden...obamacare-w ...
Feb 20, 2014 - Biden admits they may not make it to 7 million in ACA by 3/31, and by the ... The one bright spot for Democrats is that Obamacare, even an unpleasant drop in the number of enrollments ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 8 hr numb nuts 5,719
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Sat Davenport 2
Snyder lance Mar 25 Nelson 1
Second eagle Mar 22 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar 18 Just looking 1
Bald Eagle Live Stream, Hanover Mar 5 Birder1810 1
News Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb '15 Steve Gratman 2
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web