The Toxic Avenger

Annapolis, MD

#55983 Feb 8, 2014
D Rumsfled wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry dude, but the article was an 'opinion' of Obama's immigration views, the author is a conservative that worked as a speech writer for G W Bush and D. Rumsfeld. Of course he's not going to say a good thing about Obama. In all his articles, he never has. The Daily Telegraph named him 97 out of 100 ' Most Influential Conservatives in America'. An opinion is just that. HIS opinion. It doesn't make his views true. As a matter of a fact his opinion is mostly false from the start.
He should base his articles on fact instead of his personal opinion of Obama's stance on immigration. Not that the GOP hasn't stopped him various times in the past to do something about it. The real truth is immigration reform stalls because GOP has ‘widespread doubt’ about Obama. John Boehner ( Speaker of the House ) drew rebukes from advocacy groups frustrated by the verbal zigzags of a speaker who has spent 15 months calling immigration a top priority while refusing to bring any legislation to the House floor. This opinion of a deep rooted conservative reminds me of reading opinions on the FOX news website. IMO.
You can see it here now...
He's jealous because you have one of those fancy "college educations". He doesnt have the ability to understand your college educated logic. He's more like on the level of Limbaugh juiced logic.
Limbaugh Logic example...You all know that grass is always green after it rains except in Kentucky where it's azure. Therefore, this proves that President Obama was born in Kenya, where there is grass and it is some color too...hahaha everybody knows this...hahahaaha those dumb liberal dont know nothin...
now thats education, Limbaugh style
I guess he was home schooled by some ignorant fat presciption drug addicted idiot?

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#55984 Feb 9, 2014
D Rumsfled wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry dude, but the article was an 'opinion' of Obama's immigration views, the author is a conservative that worked as a speech writer for G W Bush and D. Rumsfeld. Of course he's not going to say a good thing about Obama. In all his articles, he never has. The Daily Telegraph named him 97 out of 100 ' Most Influential Conservatives in America'. An opinion is just that. HIS opinion. It doesn't make his views true. As a matter of a fact his opinion is mostly false from the start.
He should base his articles on fact instead of his personal opinion of Obama's stance on immigration. Not that the GOP hasn't stopped him various times in the past to do something about it. The real truth is immigration reform stalls because GOP has ‘widespread doubt’ about Obama. John Boehner ( Speaker of the House ) drew rebukes from advocacy groups frustrated by the verbal zigzags of a speaker who has spent 15 months calling immigration a top priority while refusing to bring any legislation to the House floor. This opinion of a deep rooted conservative reminds me of reading opinions on the FOX news website. IMO.
The Laughing at You guy is in a permanent state of confusion.
NoWayFastEddie

Bryn Mawr, PA

#55985 Feb 9, 2014
Tommy boy gets upset at Philadelphia radio talk show host for not giving him a powder puff interview filled with softball questions and responses.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/02/06/d...

So Corbett gets called out on his Republicon style of political pandering and he cries???
No Background Checks

Wilkes Barre, PA

#55986 Feb 9, 2014
Signing up for Obamacare via the security nightmare website or assisted by an Obamacare 'navigator' with no accountability is like playing Russian roulette with your most personal information.

Unlike school bus drivers or cafeteria workers, most Obamacare 'navigators' are not required to pass a background check. But you're required to give these strangers your social security number, financial and health care information.

What could go wrong?

=-=-=
NationalReview.com , February 7, 2014

Medical Identity Theft and Obamacare

Michael Ollove, a reporter for Stateline, noted that 43 percent of identity-theft incidents in the United States are medical-related,“a far greater chunk than identity thefts involving banking and finance, the government and the military, or education. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services says that since it started keeping records in 2009, the medical records of between 27.8 million and 6.7 million people have been breached.”

Regardless, as many as 31 states do not conduct background checks on Obamacare navigators, who have access to enrollees’ names, Social Security numbers, financial records, and health information. A recent NR report found that in California, at least 43 navigators approved by the state health exchange had prior convictions, including for forgery and welfare fraud.

Clearly, there’s enormous risk that consumers’ confidential information could fall into the wrong hands. Without more oversight, expect even more dramatic statistics by next year.
boogey man

West Mifflin, PA

#55987 Feb 9, 2014
OBAMA SCARE: Fox News Warns That If You Sign Up For ObamaCare Hackers Will Steal Your Life Savings
On Friday's episode of "The Real Story" on Fox News, host Gretchen Carlson introduced an ominous new strain of fear mongering to intimidate Americans from learning more about how the Affordable Care Act (aka ObamaCare) can benefit them. Fox News is so terrified that people will discover how much there is to gain by enrolling, that they continue to invent ever more frightening tales of horror.
Carlson's guest for the segment was John McAfee, the notorious developer of the anti-virus software company, who is presently a fugitive from a murder investigation. Carlson introduced McAfee with a declarative statement that enrolling in ObamaCare is dangerous because "Hackers could easily steal your identity. You could even lose you life savings if you do sign up."
Oh my! That sounds awful. Pack up the kids Mabel, we're moving to our bunker in Idaho where we stashed the gold bullion and freeze-fried moose stew. Fox News has confirmed that legions of hackers will be stalking innocent health insurance consumers to bleed them dry and deliver their souls to Satan.
This wild assertion that visitors to HealthCare.gov are going to be victimized by hackers is designed to frighten people away from the web site. Fox News has embarked on a full scale assault against ObamaCare with false allegations of higher costs, reduced service, death panels, national deficits, and even allusions to slavery. Their goal is to steer enough gullible viewers away from participating in order to engineer the program's failure. And now they are deploying their latest tactic, fear of a malicious army of identity thieves.
During the interview, Carlson raises the specter of outlaw hackers laying in wait on the ObamaCare web site. However, neither she nor McAfee actually provide any evidence of such a threat. In fact, when directly asked about it. McAfee diverts from the question and lays out a completely different threat that has nothing whatsoever to do with the ObamaCare web site:
More garbage form the FOX news network and various other sites.
Lose your life savings while signing up for Obama care? Really ?
LMAO !
No wonder the right wing numb nuts lost 2 Presidential elections in a row to a black dude that wants to bankrupt the country!!
LMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rand Paul

Annapolis, MD

#55988 Feb 9, 2014
yes, it's me that nasty little in-bred looking prick you've all come to know and love. Ive been hearing rumors about Texas going BLUE. This would be disasterous to the GOP. just think how many electorals we would lose.
However, I know that I can think up some more devious, retardedly brutal accusations against Obamacare to sway over more voters. This is my idea alone, so please dont try to steal my idea. This strategy is sure to win back the hispanic, black, women and gay voters for sure let alone the middle of the road leaning middle class Independants.
Yes, im a nasty little prick but Im going to give it you middle class slackers real good. You lazy ass bums are going to really feel my hostile rath going forward. So vote for me Rand Paul for president all you lazy bastards out there. Im going to give it to you good without Obamacare and unemployement benefits...Oh yeah were taking all that shtt away from you beggars.
So it's easy to see.... the Texans will blindly follow me too, once they get my message of tolerance and fair mindedness and im just the type that you like...I say jump and you say How high, Sir...yes and dont forget the Sir...or I will put you on "death row" prison in two shakes...get it now?
So, have a nice day....you freakin losers
Homestead Teabagger LOL

Clearfield, PA

#55989 Feb 9, 2014
D Rumsfled wrote:
WOW! You're finally learning the difference between facts and opinions. So I expect to see your posts to be facts and not liberal opinions from blogs etc. being quoted as facts. My oh my what will you do now dude? HAHAHAHAHA
NoWayFastEddie

Bryn Mawr, PA

#55990 Feb 9, 2014
Tommy Boy has a fund raiser from a Comcast Executive which raises almost a 1/4 million dollars and presto: a new building for Comcast in Philadelphia with subsidies from the state tax payers.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/attytood/C...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
eddie swindell

West Mifflin, PA

#55991 Feb 10, 2014
Has anyone seen Corbett or Christies poll numbers recently? Get used to saying governor McCord and president Clinton
Booby Prize

Wilkes Barre, PA

#55992 Feb 10, 2014
The OFA is Barack Hussein Obama's 2012 reelection committee now desperately trying to put lipstick on the Obamacare pig--Obama's legacy legislation--by huckstering a meeting with the President.

In the first 16 weeks only 3 million enrolled for Obamacare. In the coming 8 weeks 4 million more enrollments are needed to meet Obama's projections.

The math doesn't look good so anticipate 'an extension' to provide cover for the Obama administration's epic incompetence.

-----
WashingtonTimes.com , February 8, 2014

OFA hopes offer to meet president will boost last-minute Obamacare enrollment
An advocacy group tied to President Obama is enticing volunteers to drum up last-minute enrollment in Obamacare by offering a free trip for two winners to Washington to meet the president.
To boost enrollment in Obamacare, OFA is dangling the offer for volunteers of free air fare to Washington and a free hotel stay, a package worth about $1,400, to meet Mr. Obama backstage at the group’s national organizing summit on Feb. 25. Two winners will be chosen at random, the group said, and will be able to bring guests with them on the trip.
As of Jan. 24, the government said more than 3 million people had enrolled for private health insurance through the ACA exchanges. The administration has set a goal of 7 million enrollees by the end of March.

The enrollment push comes just days after a report by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office raised new criticisms about the ACA, saying the program would create a disincentive for some Americans to work full-time because its subsidies decrease as a worker’s income rises.
Coop

Emmaus, PA

#55993 Feb 10, 2014
50,000+ posts? Who cares! LOL!
S Hannity

West Mifflin, PA

#55994 Feb 10, 2014
What this really comes down to is that Republicans mischaracterized the report’s findings because they don’t want to let go of their “Obamacare is a job killer” talking point. After all, it’s much harder politically to argue that helping poor people get health coverage is a bad idea because it reduces their incentive to work than it is to argue that Big Bad Government Regulations (in the form of unpopular Obamacare) are killing millions of jobs, driving up unemployment, and strangling the recovery
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
The CBO report actually says that the impact of the ACA will be “almost entirely” due to a decline in labor that “workers choose to supply.” It says explicitly that the ACA’s impact will not be felt as an “increase in unemployment” or “underemployment".
The CBO report found that Obamacare — through subsidizing health coverage – would reduce the amount of hours workers choose to work, to the equivalent of 2.5 million full-time workers over 10 years. This was widely spun by Republicans as a loss of 2.5 million jobs.
The right wing in America has always hated the idea that working people should have anything more than the fleeting security gotten from a job. Back in the 30's they fought furiously against Social Security, unemployment insurance and the rest of the New Deal package.
Later they railed against Medicare and Medicaid in the 60's. Consistently they have wanted workers to be at the beck and call of the employer. Which I think is why they have continued to fight against health care benefits for younger workers which weren't tied to a job. So it would be perfectly logical for those same elements to be infuriated about the ACA (Obamacare) since it appears to be giving workers some greater freedom to quit, or drop out completely from the daily grind by taking a retirement they couldn't have afforded earlier because of the consideration of health insurance costs.
Overall jobs are not likely to be lost, but younger workers will be able to fill more openings as the older speed up their exit from the workforce. And in the course of that turnover it is quite likely that wages and salaries might actually go up a bit. Yet another reason for the right to throw a fit.
As more positive numbers come out from the CBO the GOP will have to focus back on Benghazi........talk about reaching for the bottom of the barrel.
Anyone remember Nate Silver? You know the guy that predicted an Obama win in 2008 and missed the mark by 1 state as far as electoral votes Obama would win by, well in the 2012 Presidential election Mr. Silver got all the states right that Obama carried..100%.. while FOX news puppet Dick Morris said that Romney would carry over 320 electoral votes?
Well here is a guy that is doing basically the same thing on Obamacare.
This guy is in the ball park for his predictions on enrollment numbers for Obamacare....If you're a teabagger and a Obama hater I wouldn't click on the link below, you might slash your wrists.
I realize it might be confusing to some of you Obama haters, but try to keep up, FOX news needs to bring back Glenn Beck with his witchcraft chalkboard and his Ouija board to explain Obamacare numbers !!!
http://acasignups.net/graph
Ignoring the Law

Scranton, PA

#55996 Feb 14, 2014
Little wonder a majority of voters view Barack Hussein Obama as dishonest and incompetent.

-----
February 14, 2014

7 Times Obama Ignored the Law to Impose His Executive Will

President Obama—the imperial President, the “I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone” President who can’t wait to show us his “year of action”—once vowed to do exactly the opposite.

"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all. And that’s what I intend to reverse when I’m President of the United States of America."
[--Barack Hussein Obama]

That was candidate Obama back in 2008. This comment somehow slipped under the radar for the past few years and resurfaced this week.

Proving the absurdity of this campaign promise, Heritage’s legal experts have put together a list of seven illegal actions the Obama Administration has taken in the President’s unilateral drive for executive power.

http://blog.heritage.org/2014/02/14/7-times-o...

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#56000 Feb 16, 2014
Ignoring the Law wrote:
Little wonder a majority of voters view Barack Hussein Obama as dishonest and incompetent.
-----
February 14, 2014
7 Times Obama Ignored the Law to Impose His Executive Will
President Obama—the imperial President, the “I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone” President who can’t wait to show us his “year of action”—once vowed to do exactly the opposite.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all. And that’s what I intend to reverse when I’m President of the United States of America."
[--Barack Hussein Obama]
That was candidate Obama back in 2008. This comment somehow slipped under the radar for the past few years and resurfaced this week.
Proving the absurdity of this campaign promise, Heritage’s legal experts have put together a list of seven illegal actions the Obama Administration has taken in the President’s unilateral drive for executive power.
http://blog.heritage.org/2014/02/14/7-times-o...
A. The tea baggers at Heritage invented Obamacare as the compromise to the single-payer system.

B. Obama has written fewer executive orders than any president in modern history.

C. Just because they're facts doesn't mean they are liberal.
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#56001 Feb 16, 2014
I agree BW Bush signed 291 executive orders during his 8 years.

But that was OK,,,he was a white old guy conservative..

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/exec...
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#56002 Feb 16, 2014
John Boehner and the GOP fold on raising the debt ceiling.....not only did they raise it, there is no ceiling at all now until they vote next year.

Tea bags are all crying and making their tea bags all soggy.LMAO!
Romneys Foreign Policy

Annapolis, MD

#56004 Feb 16, 2014
Hey everyone, Mitt Romneys out there again trying to provoke Vladmir Putin...I swear that he is constantly trying to provoke something with Putin anf the Russians. Why? you ask...and I dont know if there's corruption with the Olympics, it is not clear and maybe there is corruption but to announce these accusations without clear evidence seems to support my conspiracy theory about Romnuts and his Morman faith...
and here's how it goes....
Romnuts is a Mormon, not a moron, even though thats a close call, but the Mormons who admittedly have these very large Costco style facilities to take care of thier own when in need of public assistance. One of the precepts of the Mormon faith is thier stong identification that they will be the chosen ones who quote "will inherit the earth" like the Meek but more Mormon oriented. So, getting back to my conspiracy theory is about the bunkers that are housed below the Costco style emergency care facilities can withstand a nuclear armageddon attack on the US. Hence, the "Inherit the Earth" prophesy will then come to fruition with a little help from master Romnuts. I mean he seems to be trying to initiate some type of confrontation with the Ruskies. How smart can that be?
This is my "conspiracy theory" and Im sticking to it.
Jullian

Annapolis, MD

#56006 Feb 16, 2014
Julia wrote:
I see the same handful of boring posters are still here talking about the same thing with the same childish insults of one another.
Get a life.....
So, what are you doing here reading all this boring stuff? I guess that you're one of us boring posters on here with one of your own personalized childish insults. huh?

It sure seems that way....
Communist DTM

Los Angeles, CA

#56007 Feb 16, 2014
Now that the communist DTM has been defeated my job is finished here.
The Toxic Avenger

Annapolis, MD

#56008 Feb 16, 2014
Communist DTM wrote:
Now that the communist DTM has been defeated my job is finished here.
It seems obvious to me that you're the only pablum-posting nonsense-scrolling sack of shtt that has been defeated. What's the matter loser boy? How's that Romney & Christie toast doing for ya lately? Where's has all you're Americans for Prosperity propoganda gone? They are paying you minimum wage now, aren't they? hahaha Oh, Im sure you guys will come up with another sure bet loser again too.(Huckabee or better yet, how about Gomer Pyle) hahahaha
You better get Pat Robertson to start saying some prayers soon. You know I hear that he has a direct pipeline to GOD and that pipeline is full of cash too, if you know what I mean...hahahaha but then again old Rick Sanatarium would have beaten Mitt Romnuts. huh? Hey, has you're old mother made her annual tithing to the 700 Club this year? The IRS knows where she lives too and will be in soon to pick her up..hahahaha
She's been claiming her donations to Robertson's charity "Africa, it's Mine for the Taking" charities. He has many of his missionaries in Africa working on that project and you fools fall for this shtt over and over, hahahahah. How stupid can you be?
by the way, have you changed that tampon yet? Did you know that I now have the EPA on your tail now....*note the double entendre that I used here....ie..the tampon and tail (up your butt)..hahaha it's too funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr SnackTime 5,539
power outage littlestown pa Sat Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov 12 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov 3 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov 1 Batman 54
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct 28 Krave MaMeat 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search