Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,462)

Showing posts 49,221 - 49,240 of51,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
President Sean Hannity

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

10 Examples Of

President Sean Hannity

Saying Things That Aren't True

Click here for more lies from the Nazi news station!

More lies here:

http://mediamatters.org/research/2013/02/28/1 ...

252 Examples of President Obama’s Lies,

Lawbreaking & Corruption

Every President, every politician, and every human being tells lies and engages in acts of hypocrisy.

But Barack Obama does these things to a far greater degree than anyone else that I have ever known of.

His campaign promises were so much better sounding than anyone else’s

– no lobbyists in his administration,

waiting five days before signing all non-emergency bills so people would have time to read them,

putting health care negotiations on C-SPAN,

reading every bill line by line to make sure money isn’t being wasted,

prosecution of Wall St. criminals,

ending raids against medical marijuana in states where it’s legal,

high levels of transparency.

Obama’s promises of these wonderful things sounded inspiring and sincere.

They sounded so much better than the promises of any other President.

So when Obama broke these promises,

it felt so much worse than when other Presidents broke their promises.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/tim-brown/25...

obummer, a five year loser
first class ignorance

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Bobby6464 wrote:
Mental medicated marissa, America does not need your first class ignorance to help put Mrs Clinton in the white house as President, poll shopping dumb ass. Your political predictions have never materialised so please stay off Hilary 2016 support group, O.K

Portland, Oregon..

Most Racist State Of The Union

http://www.topix.com/forum/portland/THUOITFVM ...
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

The AntiChrist Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you're about as dumb as they come. You're small pea size brain...
Grades K-3: Contractions; you're vs your

"You're small pea size brain"

But [choose one: their, there, they're] about as dumb as they come?

LMAO!
LIBERAL PLAYBOOK

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

In spite of the media’s conspicuous silence on the matter,

it is no secret that Saul Alinsky’s manual for

“community organizers”

—Rules for Radicals—

exerted an immeasurable influence over the world’s most well recognized community organizer,

President Barack Obama.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/jack-kerwick...
The AntiChrist Hunter

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Grades K-3: Contractions; you're vs your
"You're small pea size brain"
But [choose one: their, there, they're] about as dumb as they come?
LMAO!
I see that you're not disputing the premise...

Hahaaha

Stick with one....genius spell check
Just wondering

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Bobby6464 wrote:
Mental medicated marissa, America does not need your first class ignorance to help put Mrs Clinton in the white house as President, poll shopping dumb ass. Your political predictions have never materialised so please stay off Hilary 2016 support group, O.K

Just wondering why the President of the United States would surround himself with people who are either

radicals,

communists

or closely related to communists.

Bill Ayers;

left-wing radical bomber - before he became President
Van Jones;

communist activist - when he became President
Valerie Jarrett;

series of real estate scandals, father-in-law a communist - current close confidant to the President
Eric Holder;

participated in what has been described by some as an “armed” takeover of Columbia University’s Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) office in 1970.
David Axelrod;

President Obama’s top political strategist has deep ties to the American Communist Party (CPUSA) and other leftist individuals and organizations.
Just wondering.
Is this just bad judgment on the part of the President or is this simply a true manifestation of the President's character?
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

The AntiChrist Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you're not disputing the premise...
Hahaaha
Stick with one....genius spell check
"You're are really too dumb to try to explain anything too let alone something like Obamacare..."

"You're are" "explain anything too"?

Hahaaha

You really ARE stupid!

1. You offered insults but no 'premise.' The word 'premise' confuses you. Use a dictionary.
2. A spell checker wouldn't flag [Choose one: your/you're] embarrassing grammatical error. Learn the difference.

LMAO!
Nellie

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Nobody can fix the economy.
Nobody can be trusted with their finger on the button.
Nobody's perfect.
Vote for Nobody.
Pope Bent A Dick

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

What's a teabagger ?

A whining fool shouting loudly for liberty but not willing to pay the bill.
After most American workers saw more money in their paycheck due to the lower tax rate, the teabaggers at Fox News railed against high taxes, but did not discuss how much Jesus hated hypocrisy.
The AntiChrist Hunter

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
"You're are really too dumb to try to explain anything too let alone something like Obamacare..."
"You're are" "explain anything too"?
Hahaaha
You really ARE stupid!
1. You offered insults but no 'premise.' The word 'premise' confuses you. Use a dictionary.
2. A spell checker wouldn't flag [Choose one: your/you're] embarrassing grammatical error. Learn the difference.
LMAO!
Clue for you:
The premise is all about your brain...being the size of a pea....
Spell checker finishes contrations automatically...I hope that this does annoy you though...I will definately do it more often...
MeBHOLegacyToo

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Holiday shopping on Thanksgiving Day this year turned out to be just about as popular as turkey and mashed potatoes.
Eager to snag deals, about 45 million shoppers (31.8 percent) shopped on turkey day — an increase of 27 percent, according to the National Retail Federation. About a quarter of shoppers, 25.4 percent, say they were at stores by 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving night.
Shoppers line up for Black Friday deals on Nov. 29 to get into a store on 5th Avenue in New York City.
CARLO ALLEGRI / Reuters
Shoppers line up for Black Friday deals on Nov. 29 to get into a store on 5th Avenue in New York City.
However, Black Friday remained the most popular holiday shopping day as about 92 million Americans, or 65.2 percent, visited retail stores or shopped online, up from nearly 89 million last year. Overall, more than 141 million Americans were expected to shop over the weekend in search of deals, slightly up from 139 million last year.
“Thanksgiving deals and shopping both in stores and online has evolved over the last decade to something that’s much more than a fad," said NRF President and CEO Matthew Shay. "It’s now become a critical part of the overall weekend."
Major retailers such as Macy's, Kohl's and J.C. Penney broke with tradition and opened their doors on the actual holiday. Because Thanksgiving fell on Nov. 28, the latest possible date, the "official" holiday shopping season — which traditionally has kicked off on Black Friday — is six days shorter than last year.
“The official holiday season this year is so short … retailers had to be really creative as to how they would connect with consumers,” Shay said.
Many shoppers actually have been doing their holiday shopping for months, Shay said. As for whether retailers will open their doors on Thanksgiving next year, he said it's still too early to tell.
Online shopping remains a big part of the holiday weekend, with about 59 million Americans indicating that they purchased items online, according to the NRF. ComScore, an analytics firm whose data is closely watched by Wall Street, said online sales in the U.S. rose a total of 17.3 percent on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Walmart reported that Thanksgiving Day was the highest traffic day in Walmart.com 's history, at nearly 400 million page views.
The NRF survey, conducted Nov. 29-30 by Prosper Insights & Analytics, polled 4,464 consumers and has a margin of error of plus or minus 1.5 percent.
Low prices helped keep budgets in check as the average shopper spent an estimated $407.02 from Thursday through Sunday, down from $423.55 in 2012. Total spending is estimated to reach $57.4 billion, a 2.9 percent decline over the $59.1 billion that shoppers spent last year during the holiday weekend.
Among the most popular items purchased were apparel and accessories; electronics, books, CDs and other media; and toys, said Pam Goodfellow, consumer insights director at Prosper Insights and Analytics. Gift card purchases were slightly down, 29.6 percent compared to 32.6 percent in 2012.
“I think gift cards this year might be that perfect last-minute gift,” she said.
About 76 percent of shoppers were also out buying for themselves, down from about 80 percent a year ago, she said. However, most shoppers remain budget conscious.
“I think the general theme for this year is that shoppers are really watching what they spend and trying to have a holiday on a budget,” she said.
Retailers and shoppers now shift their focus to Cyber Monday — and the rest of the holiday shopping season.
“We’re confident there are still plenty of opportunities for the one-day deals that retailers have set aside for Cyber Monday,” Shay said.
AMEX

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Shoppers are maxing their charge cards out to buy more useless shit for their friends and family......It's not money they spend, its money being borrowed.
The Great Wollinski

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Plouffe: Obamacare Will Work ... By 2017
December 1, 2013
Former senior Obama adviser David Plouffe is optimistic about Obamacare — over the long run. By 2017, he said, almost every state will have accepted the law’s Medicaid expansion (states such as Ohio have indeed recently decided to accept it) and will be running their own exchanges.
“It’s just a fact” that the law will work, he said, though “it may take until this president leaves office.”
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/365166/p...
Oh yeah...
you mean during the Clinton administration...we get it...

Hillary Clinton 2016 --the Tea Bag squasher...she's going to send those Tea Baggers packin' back to their log cabins in the woods of Kentucky where they have been known to have engaged in B&D sessions with their overlords...The Koch brothers...
I can hear them now being punished for losing to Hillary in 2016
owwww that hurts, no no not that Mr Koch, please Mr Koch not that..I will do whatever you want because I'm your deviant oddball slave ---hahahaha

this is just a preview of the 2016 race

Hillary Clinton in 2016 ---yeah baby
Bill C

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Be Afraid, GOP: Hillary Clinton Is Back and She Will Beat You in 2016

And her return should strike fear in the hearts of Republicans everywhere. Robert Shrum on why Hillary will prevail in 2016.

The phrase aptly applies to her own prospects for 2016 as the amazing candidate who, if she chooses to run, almost certainly cannot be denied: the nomination or the presidency itself. Outside the Kennedy Center in Washington, the site of the Vital Voices event, a sign-waving crowd chanted: "Ready for Hillary." Almost simultaneously, a new political action committee was launched to promote her next race for the White House—and it promptly attracted 60,000 Twitter and Facebook followers.

She is far ahead in polls of Democratic primary voters. Remarkably, in a general election match-up, she leads Jeb Bush by 9 percent and Marco Rubio by 11 in their home state of Florida—and perhaps most stunningly, a PPP survey finds her ahead of Rubio, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, and Texas Gov. Rick Perry in the incarnadined Lone Star State.

Yes, she's back—and Republicans should be very, very afraid.
Bill C

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Hillary Clinton could win all 50 states running against Banana Republicans in 2016

Republicans have been accused of waging a war against women, a war against workers and a war against the poor. Republicans have been accused of waging a war against the environment while they deny global warming. We even have Republicans waging a war against the American economy, while some Republicans even deny the deadly economic dangers of a U.S. default.

It gets better for Democrats: Now, Republicans are waging a war against everyone. Veterans and military families face hardship because of the Republican shutdown. Small-business people cannot get loans because of the Republican shutdown. Tourists find national parks closed because of the Republican shutdown. It goes on and on and on, which is why Republican polling numbers have been falling like a snowball down a mountain during an avalanche.

It gets even better for Democrats: Republicans have been accused of waging a war against the 99 percent, which is bad enough, as Mitt Romney learned the hard way. But now, Republicans are even waging a war against the 1 percent.

Here ya go:

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/campaig...
maxie obamabot

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

AMEX wrote:
Shoppers are maxing their charge cards out to buy more useless shit for their friends and family......It's not money they spend, its money being borrowed.

i maxed-out my card buying obummercare
press conference

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

At today’s press conference, Jay Carney said that President Obama will sign up for Obamacare, but he’s not sure exactly when that will occur.
Willie Nelson

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

maxie obamabot wrote:
<quoted text>
i maxed-out my card buying obummercare
Great Investment !!
Right Wing Stooge

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

That Obamacare is real bad....It made me lose my excellent health insurance plan. I only paid $50.00 a month and it covered everything (except illness or injury). There was no deductable and no copays.
The out of pocket maximum was only $188,000.00 but they pay everything after that 80/20. It even included something they call pre-existing conditions. I think this means if I get pneumonitis but I once had a bad cold that in still covered.
That Obama is out of control messing with my good insurance plan.

Ohoh I'm not feeling well....I better go sign up now.
Chuck Manson

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

i would rather lose my home, car and life savings that sign up for obamacare. Then when I have to go to the hospital to have a proceedure done at a cost of $45,000.00 I dont want to pay that bill since I dont have healthcare and I'd rather pay the fine and have no healthcare. I just hope i dont need open heart surgery because i couldnt pay that $468,000.00 bill.

I say screw obamacare and take your chances that you will never need an operation or get really really sick.
I say commit a crime go to jail and have the tax payers cover your healthcare. Remember people in prison dont need healthcare. It's all free shit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,221 - 49,240 of51,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Mon Heartbreak of Psoriasis 5,076
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
Maryland man charged in Adams County armed robbery Mar 21 Davenport 3
Extreme coupon class (Aug '11) Mar 19 Erica 12
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Mar 19 Stephen B 28
•••

Freeze Watch for York County was issued at April 16 at 4:37AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE