Homestead Teabagger LOL

Clearfield, PA

#55946 Feb 6, 2014
Now for a short break...please enjoy the music while I'm gone.

Homestead Teabagger LOL

Clearfield, PA

#55947 Feb 6, 2014
The hate continues to grow at the liberals number one news source, MSNBC.

Hey Homestead, did you get your daily dose of hate today? For your convenience I have supplied a link for you, I figure you're hungry about now.

http://www.msnbc.com/

MSNBC gets slammed, targeted with boycott for tweet claiming conservatives would hate biracial Cheerios ad.

MSNBC...Highly recommended by Dan the Man and bobby6464.
Obamacare vs the Truth

Scranton, PA

#55948 Feb 6, 2014
Nancy Pelosi, 2010:
“This bill…will create 4 million jobs, 400,000 almost immediately.”

Congressional Budget Office, 2014:
Obamacare will "will cost the nation the equivalent of 2.5 million workers in the next decade"

=====
PjMedia.com , February 4, 2014

At the New Editor, Tom Elia does something that’s very unfair. He quotes a Democrat accurately. Whenever you do that — as the Dallas Morning News is finding out lately by reporting on Wendy Davis’ dishonesty — Democrats attack you and call you names.

Four years ago, in February 2010, then House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) made a promise about Obamacare, the law that she and her fellow Democrats were poised to pass and make law.

Pelosi said “This bill…will create 4 million jobs, 400,000 almost immediately.”

But the Congressional Budget Office said today that Obamacare is likely to kill 2.5 million jobs, while slowing overall economic growth over the next decade.

So Pelosi was only off by 6.5 million jobs.
The Scoop

Philadelphia, PA

#55949 Feb 6, 2014
Scoop here, have some important political news for all of you. Poop poop poop poop. Poop soup! POOP

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#55950 Feb 6, 2014
The CBO did NOT state that Obamacare "will cost us 2 million jobs."

That is a lie almost as big as death panels.

http://www.salon.com/2014/02/06/r_i_p_republi...

Directly from the report:

"CBO estimates that the ACA will reduce the total number of hours worked, on net, by about 1.5 percent to 2.0 percent during the period from 2017 to 2024, almost entirely because workers will choose to supply less labor — given the new taxes and other incentives they will face and the financial benefits some will receive.”

CHOOSE TO SUPPLY less labor. That means that the benefits provided by the ACA will create an opportunity for many workers to work LESS. They won't have to take a minimum wage job or work overtime just to pay for healthcare.

Keep up the lies though, they only make these dumb tea baggers look even DUMBER.
oil hoax

West Mifflin, PA

#55952 Feb 6, 2014
Keystone XL Jobs Lie

If it receives approval from both the State Department and the White House, the proposed Keystone XL pipeline would ship dirty tar sands oil from Alberta, Canada, down to the Gulf of Mexico to be shipped overseas. Not real oil but the waste from crude oil that nobody wants.

After years of claims by Republicans that the proposed Keystone XL pipeline would “create tens of thousands of jobs,” we now have some hard numbers on that, at least from the U.S. State Department, if you choose to believe them.

Last year, while pushing for the KXL, House Speaker John Boehner released a statement claiming that the pipeline “will create over 20,000 direct jobs and 100,000 indirect jobs.” On Friday, as the State Department released its “Final Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement” on the project, Boehner once again released a statement reiterating his previous claim that the pipeline would bring “more than 100,000 jobs.”

The trouble is, that’s not true. At least according to the actual State Department report, which was the occasion for Boehner’s Friday statement

In other news Tom Corbett raises gasoline tax 9 cents a gallon as of jan 1, 2014, then another 9 cents a gallon on jan 1 ,2015, then another 12 centsa gallon on jan 1, 2016.......now back to the Benghazi scandal
LMAO!
dave rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#55953 Feb 6, 2014
Homestead Teabagger LOL wrote:
NEWS FLASH
Obamacare is going to cost 2.5 million US jobs.
Obama and his liberoids are in damage control...LMAO.
Obama says...those who lose their jobs will be able to work part time and spend quality time with their families....LMFAO. His excuses for his F***ups are getting more childish everyday.
Hilliary in 2016...NOT!
LMFAO.
Now, you are welcome to disagree with the CBO numbers, or Carney’s or Kessler’s or our interpretation of them.(As usual, you don’t need to simply trust us. We’ve given you the links to the actual reports. Read them and decide for yourself.) You are welcome to think it’s an outrage that people might choose to work less when they are ill, because they don’t have to keep working in order to pay for healthcare. You are welcome to hate Obamacare all you like and demand its complete repeal, just as you are welcome to call for the approval of the Keystone XL pipeline, if you like the idea of shipping the world’s dirtiest fossil fuel product across a continent of drinking water in order to ship gas to China.

But when you’ve got to lie, repeatedly, about demonstrable, independently verifiable facts, then you are not a legitimate advocate that deserves to be taken seriously.

The Republican Party has given up on advocating seriously for whatever policy positions they believe in. They are far past that, and have now simply taken to lying in hopes of scamming Americans into voting for them and buying into their policies.

That is not the earmark of a serious policymaking organization, and it is for that reason that we — sadly — no longer regard the Republican Party as a legitimate political body.

That’s not good for America or for Democrats, for that matter. But it just happens to be the sad truth.
dave rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#55954 Feb 6, 2014
It's no longer the "Republican" party. It's the Social Darwinist Party. That explains everything.

Boehner - Social Darwinist

Ted Cruz - Social Darwinist

Eric Cantor - Social Darwinist

Paul Ryan - Social Darwinist

Mitch McConnell - Social Darwinist

Rand Paul will be running for president in a few months on the Social Darwinist Presidential Ticket.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!
hilarious watching you

Los Angeles, CA

#55955 Feb 6, 2014
HAaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
Social Darwinist

Los Angeles, CA

#55956 Feb 6, 2014
"So that's why I'm here.

And that's my message for you and for students all across the country:

Fill out those forms.

Fill them out!(Laughter.)

Don't leave money on the table.

Parents, don't leave money on the table.

Fill out the form."

Michelle Obama Pitches Student Aid:

'Almost Everyone Is Eligible'

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/m...

That’s not good for America or for Democrats, for that matter.

But it just happens to be the sad truth.
Obama Killed Immigration

Scranton, PA

#55957 Feb 6, 2014
Barack Hussein Obama's 'pen and phone' threats to circumvent Congress and his history of enforcing only those laws he likes makes meaningless any assurances regarding immigration.

He's earned his reputation as a liar. "If you like your health care plan you can keep your health care plan."

=====
WashingtonPost.com , February 3

How Obamacare killed immigration reform

Barack Obama has all but conceded his lame-duck status. His State of the Union address was bereft of big ideas. And his declaration that he will use his “pen and a phone” to issue a raft of executive orders is an admission of political impotence — a presidency reduced to small-ball initiatives like creating “myRA” savings accounts and raising the minimum wage for federal contractors.

The one exception — his one last shot at a major legislative achievement — was comprehensive immigration reform. But that isn’t happening either.

And the reason can be summed up in one word: Obamacare.

“Comprehensive” is Washington-speak for “big.” And in the wake of the Obamacare debacle, no one is interested in anything big from Barack Obama.

“I try to focus not on the fumbles but on the next plan,” Obama said this weekend. But when you fumble as spectacularly as the president did with Obamacare, people don’t trust your next plan.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#55958 Feb 6, 2014
Obama Killed Immigration wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama's 'pen and phone' threats to circumvent Congress and his history of enforcing only those laws he likes makes meaningless any assurances regarding immigration.
He's earned his reputation as a liar. "If you like your health care plan you can keep your health care plan."
=====
WashingtonPost.com , February 3
How Obamacare killed immigration reform
Barack Obama has all but conceded his lame-duck status. His State of the Union address was bereft of big ideas. And his declaration that he will use his “pen and a phone” to issue a raft of executive orders is an admission of political impotence — a presidency reduced to small-ball initiatives like creating “myRA” savings accounts and raising the minimum wage for federal contractors.
The one exception — his one last shot at a major legislative achievement — was comprehensive immigration reform. But that isn’t happening either.
And the reason can be summed up in one word: Obamacare.
“Comprehensive” is Washington-speak for “big.” And in the wake of the Obamacare debacle, no one is interested in anything big from Barack Obama.
“I try to focus not on the fumbles but on the next plan,” Obama said this weekend. But when you fumble as spectacularly as the president did with Obamacare, people don’t trust your next plan.
More lies, just like the "CBO reports Obamacare to cost 2.3 million jobs." And the death panels. It's also plagiarism, because this article didn't appear in the Washington Post. How hard is it to link to your articles? They're all either lies or from Tea Bagger Monthly.
Hillary

West Mifflin, PA

#55959 Feb 7, 2014
and now back to FIXED news with Sean Hannity and the Benghazi scandal.............
Hillary

West Mifflin, PA

#55960 Feb 7, 2014
We interrupt our continuing coverage of Chris Christie to examine which Republicans have a better shot at the presidency if Christie is damaged goods.

“It's beginning to dawn on me that Jeb Bush is probably going to be the Republican Party's nominee for president in 2016.

"Consider: With the ongoing implosion of Chris Christie's political career, the GOP establishment has lost its best hope for a candidate who could stop a libertarian-populist insurgency during the primaries. Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Scott Walker — the list of viable fire-breathers is longer (and less dominated by incompetents, crazies, and one-note sideshow acts) than establishment types would like.”

As for the last-name problem, he says:“Yes, Jeb would be freighted by bad memories of his brother's failed presidency. But he might be helped by warm memories of his father's presidency.”

But American Conservative’s Daniel Larison strongly disagrees:

“Like his brother when he ran for president, Jeb Bush has no foreign policy experience to speak of, and to the best of my knowledge he has never shown much interest in the subject. Given his brother’s disastrous record, I doubt that enough Republicans would want to take that kind of chance again.

HILLARY 2016!!!!!!!!!
Homestead Teabagger LOL

Clearfield, PA

#55961 Feb 7, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
The CBO did NOT state that Obamacare "will cost us 2 million jobs."
That is a lie almost as big as death panels.
http://www.salon.com/2014/02/06/r_i_p_republi...
Directly from the report:
"CBO estimates that the ACA will reduce the total number of hours worked, on net, by about 1.5 percent to 2.0 percent during the period from 2017 to 2024, almost entirely because workers will choose to supply less labor — given the new taxes and other incentives they will face and the financial benefits some will receive.”
CHOOSE TO SUPPLY less labor. That means that the benefits provided by the ACA will create an opportunity for many workers to work LESS. They won't have to take a minimum wage job or work overtime just to pay for healthcare.
Keep up the lies though, they only make these dumb tea baggers look even DUMBER.

The Brad Blog and Salon? Come on are you really that f***ing stupid. It's no wonder you have no idea what's going on. LMFAO!

The sad part is you believe this garbage.Try reading beyond the headlines and look at the source. The Brad Blog is nothing but a far left liberal site loaded with lies and half truths. You are one stupid individual homestead.
AOL and Obamacare

Plymouth, PA

#55962 Feb 7, 2014
The Obamacare pyroclastic flow continues unabated.

More employee benefits lost.

=====
WeeklyStandard.com , Feb 6, 2014

AOL CEO:'Obamacare Is an Additional $7.1 Million Expense For Us'

"We have to look at our benefits programs very seriously," said Armstrong. "In the CEO chair, let me give you an example of the decisions we have to make as a company: Obamacare is an additional $7.1 million expense for us as a company. So we have to decide whether or not to pass that expense to employees or whether to cut other benefits."

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#55963 Feb 7, 2014
Homestead Teabagger LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
The Brad Blog and Salon? Come on are you really that f***ing stupid. It's no wonder you have no idea what's going on. LMFAO!
The sad part is you believe this garbage.Try reading beyond the headlines and look at the source. The Brad Blog is nothing but a far left liberal site loaded with lies and half truths. You are one stupid individual homestead.
The quote is from the CBO report directly. Nice try though.
Newt G

West Mifflin, PA

#55964 Feb 7, 2014
Unlike GW Bush spending 3-4 TRILLION dollars on both bogus ,unwinnable, useless wars .Obamacare is working !

We gained nothing from the 2 wars, just thousands of deaths but Obama care helps out millions.........
Obama care is doing it's job, unlike WMD and lying to the American people about nuclear weapons in Iraq,

Thanks Barack!

Mission Accomplished !

Now back to Glenn Beck on global warming and Nazi symbols scratched across a blackboard !!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Even Beck can draw stick men

LMAO!

Take it away Glenn on your voodoo propaganda !!
J Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#55965 Feb 7, 2014
Charlie Crist, the Republican-turned-Democrat who is running for governor in Florida, echoed former Gov. Jeb Bush in describing what he characterizes as an extremist turn in the GOP.

"I think I'll quote Jeb Bush. He said it better than I ever could. Today's Republican Party, at least the leadership, is perceived as being anti-women, anti-minority, anti-immigrant, anti-education, anti-gay couples, anti-environment," Crist said Wednesday on CNN's "Piers Morgan Live."

"Pretty soon, there's nobody left in the room," he added.

A potential 2016 presidential candidate, Jeb Bush, who preceded Crist as governor of Florida, has said the GOP needs to alter a perception that it is the party of opposition.

"Way too many people believe Republicans are anti-immigrant, anti-woman, anti-science, anti-gay, anti-worker, and the list goes on and on and on," Bush said, speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference last year. "I'm here to tell you there is no 'us' or 'them.' The face of the Republican Party needs to be the face of every American, and we need to be the party of inclusion and acceptance."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/...

Can't wait to see the GOP stuff Jeb Bush down the tea potty's throats 2012 Mitt the twit style.!!!!!!
Ungrateful Bastard

Baltimore, MD

#55966 Feb 7, 2014
I'd just like to take the time to thank our blunt skilled Supreme Court for allowing the Koch brother pricks to purchase our democratic way of life...thank you numb skulls for this act of pure and incredible idiocy ....you've really done a good job of protecting this sacred part of the founding fathers wish of a government of, for, and by the people of the United States....NOT.

Best Wishes

me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... 21 hr Steve Gratman 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Feb 23 Pop deeez 5,677
"Thank you for your service"? (Dec '13) Feb 20 anon 8
Police: Pair robbed Rutter's (Jan '10) Feb 15 anonymous 52
Police talk about ways to deter home burglaries Feb 10 Just a thought 4
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Feb 8 Lisa m and family 9
Nurse Cynthia Moschetti in PA guilty of swiping... Feb 4 Greenmachine24 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:32 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:32PM
Is Herremans Replacement Already on Roster?
NBC Sports 8:31 AM
Ravens drop the axe on Chris Canty
NFL 8:34 AM
Baltimore Ravens release DE Chris Canty
Bleacher Report 9:23 AM
Report: Chris Canty Released by Ravens
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine