Doctor Rutherford

Washington, DC

#55770 Jan 23, 2014
BO STINKS wrote:
Run along back to school child and learn how to read. Dumbazzzzzz.. This article is beyond a 3rd grade reading level, YOU ARE IN OVER YOUR HEAD, so ask your mom for help. <quoted text>
You're still the King Turd on here Marissa baby....hahaha
Or should we just call you Jennifer
Anyway, whatever your gender selection for the day will be you're still the same loser that you've always been....your mother would attest to that in a heartbeat and you know it...she hates you and always did...your the poster boy for abortion and that would make a terrific billboard to....picture this you sucking your thumb but at the age 58. Hahahaha haha
Wow...and one more thing...would you please quit using terms that I use to describe the your contemporaries...your not a Republican nor are you a Tea Partier, nor are you a right-winger. Hmm.its hard to put you in a box because you're so mysterious that the people on here cant fathom where you belong...hahaha. Here's a clue...you belong to the Blunt Headed Odd Ball Idiot Stooge Party.
And by the way, why don't you come up with something original from that blunt skull of yours and quit using the term stooge. You started using this after reading it on my posts and now you're defective truth filter is going to compell you to take some kind of credit...but we know you're just in stooge denial ....because youre the one and only super stooge on here.
So now go change that tampon that you have shoved up your asss. Ewwwww fuckn that's gross and don't flush it down the comode either becuase it will clog up the pipes you loser.
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#55772 Jan 23, 2014
EZ punchy sounds like you having a meltdown.

Try reading an article fair and balanced, instead of scanning for headlines, you might not look like a blunt headed slacker.

Stooge ? LMAO !!!! I never used that word and I sure never knew you were the ONLY one with such a vocabulary. LMAO @ THE STOOGE !!!
Doctor Rutherford wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still the King Turd on here Marissa baby....hahaha
Or should we just call you Jennifer
Anyway, whatever your gender selection for the day will be you're still the same loser that you've always been....your mother would attest to that in a heartbeat and you know it...she hates you and always did...your the poster boy for abortion and that would make a terrific billboard to....picture this you sucking your thumb but at the age 58. Hahahaha haha
Wow...and one more thing...would you please quit using terms that I use to describe the your contemporaries...your not a Republican nor are you a Tea Partier, nor are you a right-winger. Hmm.its hard to put you in a box because you're so mysterious that the people on here cant fathom where you belong...hahaha. Here's a clue...you belong to the Blunt Headed Odd Ball Idiot Stooge Party.
And by the way, why don't you come up with something original from that blunt skull of yours and quit using the term stooge. You started using this after reading it on my posts and now you're defective truth filter is going to compell you to take some kind of credit...but we know you're just in stooge denial ....because youre the one and only super stooge on here.
So now go change that tampon that you have shoved up your asss. Ewwwww fuckn that's gross and don't flush it down the comode either becuase it will clog up the pipes you loser.
Doctor Rutherford

Washington, DC

#55773 Jan 23, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like the resident dumbo took the bait. You aren't too bright are you? The clue of your low intelligence is your post. Your post is idiotic and childish.
The word stooge does Deenot belong to you, but it does fit you. Rather then a clear and intelligent post, all you are capable of is incoherant rants and raves. Your post says nothing except you are immature in your ability to communicate.
Try taking a course at your local community college in verbal skills and grammar.
I do know one thing....I got to you big time......like I said, you took the bait.
Now lets get back to your obsessive hate of the Tea Party, FOX news, and Thunder thighs being ahead in the polls two years out.
What a moron!
The word "stooge" does not belong to me. However, I started using it first and then you being the Incredible stooge boy that you are started copying it due to your complete lack of original thought...hence your dependency on the likes of Limbaugh, Hannity and Beck.

So who took the bait here Jennifer baby...haahaha
Now watch where you dispose of that tampon or I will get the EPA after you...hahaha and you thought they were a wasteful government agency. Boy, were you wrong, huh?
Opposition Increases

Crownsville, MD

#55774 Jan 23, 2014
An increasing number of voters--now 59%--oppose Obama's legacy Obamacare legislation. The more that is learned the less it is liked.

The Democrats authored and shoved this mess down the throats of all Americans:' We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it' they promised.

Not a single Republican voted for this debacle.

-----
FoxNews.com , January 23, 2014

Fox News Poll: ObamaCare support hits record low

A record high number of voters now oppose the 2010 Affordable Care Act and a record low number supports it, according to the latest Fox News poll.

In addition, a majority thinks the new law will increase their health care costs, while few think it will improve their quality of care.

The new poll finds 59 percent of voters oppose the health care law, up from 55 percent who opposed it six months ago (June 2013). The increase in opposition comes from both independents and Democrats.

Nearly a third of Democrats -- 30 percent -- oppose the law, up from 22 percent in June.

Opposition among independents went from 53 percent to 64 percent today.

Overall, 36 percent of voters favor the new health care law. That’s down from 40 percent in June and marks a new low.
the economist

Erie, PA

#55775 Jan 23, 2014
Someone to renegotiate the teacher unfunded pensions which will be at 65 BILLION within a year or two. We need to completely overhaul the compensatory system in PA and whoever sacks up and take it on, will win the minds and hearts of the people solidifying the election.

Since: Oct 10

Hermitage, PA

#55776 Jan 24, 2014
5th Ward Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I've maintained that big business runs the United States...
(and people wonder why I've never voted...)
Businesses of all sizes supply the source of products needed to exist in most any geographical area.
Point being that it is the people doing the labor work for wages that often don.t pay for the expenses of keeping the family vehicle on the highway that is one of many issues we live with. I am one of the masses that have pulled down long hours for little money in a fast paced, mandatory high production { demanded } company that; in the end with their highly expected sale on any particular product with even higher profit expectations only to see the merchandise stockpiled due to a lack of purchasing capabilities and desires.
So the stuff goes thru discount pricing thru retail department outlets or if you ever browse the internet by way of the Auctioning sites and see the dirt low prices offered.
Regardless of how it is sold it continues to be a profit for the company not the laborer having created the product.
Then you get the memo, your health benefit costs go up and your wages stay the same while staff office workers are reaping in what you sow: and you/ I/ we are expendable to whomever make work for lesser wages and benefits.
This is as you can see; a topic from 2010 and if anybody out there is keeping track times haven't improved.
You can glorify the lies from anyone you chose and say that's my choice but in the final outcome, poor and disadvantaged is ever increasing since the majority choose to simply go with the flow. Am I Thinking; Sheep, Lemmings, or simpleminded Beasts of burden that are here today gone: Nay long gone before having had the privilege of living in a retirement status.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#55777 Jan 24, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like the resident dumbo took the bait. You aren't too bright are you? The clue of your low intelligence is your post. Your post is idiotic and childish.
The word stooge does not belong to you, but it does fit you. Rather then a clear and intelligent post, all you are capable of is incoherant rants and raves. Your post says nothing except you are immature in your ability to communicate.
Try taking a course at your local community college in verbal skills and grammar.
I do know one thing....I got to you big time......like I said, you took the bait.
Now lets get back to your obsessive hate of the Tea Party, FOX news, and Thunder thighs being ahead in the polls two years out.
What a moron!
Dumb tea baggers don't get to correct spelling.

http://aattp.org/20-more-hysterical-misspelle...

You have the patent on it.

It's sad you're killing yourselves. You were fun.

http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur#.UuJ2ThAo...

Read the comments too.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#55778 Jan 24, 2014
Opposition Increases wrote:
An increasing number of voters--now 59%--oppose Obama's legacy Obamacare legislation. The more that is learned the less it is liked.
The Democrats authored and shoved this mess down the throats of all Americans:' We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it' they promised.
Not a single Republican voted for this debacle.
-----
FoxNews.com , January 23, 2014
Fox News Poll: ObamaCare support hits record low
A record high number of voters now oppose the 2010 Affordable Care Act and a record low number supports it, according to the latest Fox News poll.
In addition, a majority thinks the new law will increase their health care costs, while few think it will improve their quality of care.
The new poll finds 59 percent of voters oppose the health care law, up from 55 percent who opposed it six months ago (June 2013). The increase in opposition comes from both independents and Democrats.
Nearly a third of Democrats -- 30 percent -- oppose the law, up from 22 percent in June.
Opposition among independents went from 53 percent to 64 percent today.
Overall, 36 percent of voters favor the new health care law. That’s down from 40 percent in June and marks a new low.
Three times the number of people support the ACA (38-40 percent) than support the GOP (9-12 percent).
Opposition Increases

Crownsville, MD

#55779 Jan 24, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Three times the number of people support the ACA (38-40 percent) than support the GOP (9-12 percent).
With overwhelming and increasing voter disapproval of Obamacare your 'comparison' of apples to oranges is understandable. You're funny.

Americans are realizing that Obama and the Democrats have lied about Obamacare for four years leading to this:
* a hacker-vulnerable Obamacare website exposing Americans' most personal data
* the loss of full time employment with Americans now cobbling two part time jobs to make ends meet
* the loss of employer provided health care for employees and their families
* the mushrooming cost of health insurance for families
* the loss of family's doctors

That explains why most Americans do not support Obama's, Pelosi's, Reid's and the Democrats Obamacare legislation.

But thanks for acknowledging that 60%, yes SIXTY PERCENT, of people do NOT support Obamacare.
Iceberg

Crownsville, MD

#55780 Jan 24, 2014
Obamacare is taking on water.

=-=-=
NationalReview.com , January 23, 2014

Krauthammer’s Take: Outside Observers Say Obamacare Outlook is Negative

Moody’s, a credit rating service, has downgraded its outlook for the U.S. health-care sector, in large part because of the “unstable and evolving regulatory environment” of Obamacare.“When you get outside observers like Moody’s, that isn’t beholden, that doesn’t have to pretend everything is okay, it says that the outlook is negative,” Charles Krauthammer said on Special Report tonight.

“Evolving means that they wake up every Monday and the president’s changed the rules, so they have no idea what’s going on,” Krauthammer said.“And all the rule changes have been to protect the president and the administration politically while actually undermining the financial stability of the markets.”
short order cook

West Mifflin, PA

#55781 Jan 24, 2014
DR Greaves wrote:
<quoted text>
Businesses of all sizes supply the source of products needed to exist in most any geographical area.
Point being that it is the people doing the labor work for wages that often don.t pay for the expenses of keeping the family vehicle on the highway that is one of many issues we live with. I am one of the masses that have pulled down long hours for little money in a fast paced, mandatory high production { demanded } company that; in the end with their highly expected sale on any particular product with even higher profit expectations only to see the merchandise stockpiled due to a lack of purchasing capabilities and desires.
So the stuff goes thru discount pricing thru retail department outlets or if you ever browse the internet by way of the Auctioning sites and see the dirt low prices offered.
Regardless of how it is sold it continues to be a profit for the company not the laborer having created the product.
Then you get the memo, your health benefit costs go up and your wages stay the same while staff office workers are reaping in what you sow: and you/ I/ we are expendable to whomever make work for lesser wages and benefits.
This is as you can see; a topic from 2010 and if anybody out there is keeping track times haven't improved.
You can glorify the lies from anyone you chose and say that's my choice but in the final outcome, poor and disadvantaged is ever increasing since the majority choose to simply go with the flow. Am I Thinking; Sheep, Lemmings, or simpleminded Beasts of burden that are here today gone: Nay long gone before having had the privilege of living in a retirement status.
Call your GOP state rep and see why the Republicans are against raising the minimum wage..........they say it hurts business.....if you believe that then I got oceanfront property for you to buy in Arizona. It's why the GOP cant get middle class votes, they do nothing for them, nothing at all. The last 2 elections told them that! They will get another wake up call this year. As long as they are against women's rights to their own bodies, and against equal pay for women, anti black, anti gay, anti immigration reform, they will never win another major election.... NEVER!
Meg K

West Mifflin, PA

#55782 Jan 24, 2014
Glenn Beck Cops to Making Many Mistakes at Fox News; Helping ‘Tear the Country Apart’

Conservative impresario Glenn Beck told host Megyn Kelly during Wednesday night’s edition of Fox News’ The Kelly File, that he had some regrets looking back at his tenure with the news network

“I remember it as an awful lot of fun, and that I made an awful lot of mistakes, and I wish I could go back and be more uniting in my language,” Beck lamented.“Because I think I played a role unfortunately in helping tear the country apart. And it’s not who we are. I didn’t realize how really fragile the people were. I thought we were kind of a little more in it together. And now I look back and I realize if we could have talked about the uniting principles a little more, instead of just the problems, I think I would look back on it a little more fondly. But that’s only my role.”

http://www.thewrap.com/glenn-beck-laments-tea...
Bill Mitchell

Los Angeles, CA

#55783 Jan 24, 2014
Meg K wrote:
Glenn Beck Cops to Making Many Mistakes at Fox News; Helping ‘Tear the Country Apart’
Conservative impresario Glenn Beck told host Megyn Kelly during Wednesday night’s edition of Fox News’ The Kelly File, that he had some regrets looking back at his tenure with the news network
“I remember it as an awful lot of fun, and that I made an awful lot of mistakes, and I wish I could go back and be more uniting in my language,” Beck lamented.“Because I think I played a role unfortunately in helping tear the country apart. And it’s not who we are. I didn’t realize how really fragile the people were. I thought we were kind of a little more in it together. And now I look back and I realize if we could have talked about the uniting principles a little more, instead of just the problems, I think I would look back on it a little more fondly. But that’s only my role.”
http://www.thewrap.com/glenn-beck-laments-tea...

Oh I get it.

The market is selling off because the economy is getting STRONGER.

We are freezing to death because global warming is getting WORSE.

People aren't signing up for Obamacare because it is so POPULAR.

Obama only seems like an idiot because we are too DUMB to understand his genius.

I wonder, are Liberals born this way or was it all the LSD in Journalism School?
Uncle Sugar

Erie, PA

#55787 Jan 24, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>And freaking LAZY!!!
Jenny baby, sounds like you need Uncle Sugar.
Uncle Sugar

Erie, PA

#55788 Jan 24, 2014
Jennifer

Baltimore, MD

#55789 Jan 24, 2014
Please everbody please I beg of you to put on your hazmat suits ....Its that time of the month for me again and I've got the Toxic Tampon Syndrome. Its spectacular!!!
huck a buck

West Mifflin, PA

#55790 Jan 24, 2014
Uncle Sugar wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ blogs/compost/wp/2014/01/23/mi ke-huckabee-and-womens-uncontr olled-libido-or-uncle-sugar/
Another right wing hill billy knuckle dragger! No wonder why these toxic foxified right wing loons Keep losing elections!!!LOL Run Mikey Run...Can't wait for the next GOP 2016 train wreck freakshow!!!LOL
the demorats

Brooklyn, NY

#55791 Jan 24, 2014
50,000 worthless posts
S Hannity

West Mifflin, PA

#55792 Jan 24, 2014
With republicans ... actions speak louder than words ... they have to publish guidelines on "how to talk to women" ,,,, don't have to believe it ... just parrot the words.

The Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 (Pub.L. 111–2, S. 181) is a federal statute in the United States that was the first bill signed into law by President Barack Obama on January 29, 2009 .. THE REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST IT!

Rick Perry grinning while telling low income women that they can't have preventive health care.

Walker signed away “equal pay for equal work”

The number one myth about the minimum wage .... The typical minimum wage worker isn’t a teenager and isn’t male. She’s an adult woman... THE REPUBLICANS REFUSE TO EVEN DISCUSS RAISING THE MINIMUM WAGE!

Gov. Tom Corbett (R) went a step further, telling a local news station that poor residents who are already enrolled in the program, including pregnant women and breast cancer patients, are receiving too much free care and should pay into the system.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/07/09/22...

The GOP is waging war on women ... check out republican Congressional committees ... one woman .. only after it was pointed out ... on a non-essential committee that deals mostly with "house keeping"
Immigration Deform

Crownsville, MD

#55793 Jan 24, 2014
This is the man Obama chose to protect our borders.

----
CnsNews.com , January 24, 2014

Homeland Security Secretary: Illegals Have ‘Earned Right to be Citizens’
Speaking at the United States Conference of Mayors on Friday, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said the approximately 11 million people who are in the country illegally have “earned the right to be citizens.”

“An earned path to citizenship for those currently present in this country is a matter of, in my view, homeland security to encourage people to come out from the shadows,” said Johnson, in what he remarked was one of his first public speeches since being confirmed as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) chief in December.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 16 hr But we are partners 5,581
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) Fri RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web