Herman Cain for President

West Mclean, VA

#55665 Jan 19, 2014
What if things do not work out too good for Chris Christie and well of course there's also the idea that he's a RINO anyway. Mitt Romney said absolutely not....recently he declared emphatically that he will not run again...awww come on now Mitt...one more time won't hurt.
So, who left to do the dirty work of the Koch Brother government take over? Who will it be?
Sanatorium _ not misspelled either Davey...hahahha.
How about your good looking women, Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachman...oh yeah they are quite appalling too -not misspelled either Davey.
I have a good one, now How about Cracker Barrel Cruz...oh yes the first of the Canadian anchor babies, the notoriously popular Shut Down the government if I dont get my way....that was real popular with the American public...wasn't it?
We need to rescue our Supeme Court from those supreme idiots too...
Vote Hillary Clinton 2016...yeah baby

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#55666 Jan 19, 2014
Obamacare Carnage wrote:
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Whether through incompetence or ignorance Barack Hussein Obama and the--exclusively--Democratic supporters of Obamacare are destroying the best health care system in the world, forcing insurance premiums to skyrocket, requiring businesses to reduce full time workers to part time while eliminating employer provided health care, all to provide Obamacare for a meager percentage of the previously uninsured.
Thanks Obama and 100% Democratic Obamacare supporters!
-+-+-
FoxNews.com , January 18, 2014
Most ObamaCare enrollees already had health plans, report says
The majority of the more than 2 million Americans who signed up for health insurance under ObamaCare through the end of December were already enrolled in employer-sponsored plans or had previously bought their own coverage, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday.
Early data from insurers, brokers and consultants suggest that the marketplaces are popular with consumers who were previously covered elsewhere, raising questions about a law intended to expand coverage to millions of healthy, uninsured Americans to help offset costs.
A survey by management consulting firm McKinsey & Co. found that only 11 percent of consumers who purchased new coverage under ObamaCare were previously uninsured. The survey was based on a sampling of 4,563 consumers between November and Jan.
Best healthcare system in the world? That's hilariously delusional Our quality is 22nd in the world and our costs were number one. The GOP protects a completely failed healthcare system inaccessible by 40 million Americans and the primary cause of family bankruptcy and home foreclosure.

Then again, delusions are your trade. You tried to give Sarah Palin the launch codes.
Just Saying

Oakmont, PA

#55667 Jan 19, 2014
True; the angry old man from AZ would've soon died under the strain of the US Presidency, and then the half-governor of AK would've been the leader of the free world... for about 30 minutes, until she and our enemies (and probably more than a few outraged allies) reduced the world to a glowing, radioactive orb! That is, of course, if McCain didn't beat her to it!
whoresandsporesa ndegos

Bryn Mawr, PA

#55668 Jan 19, 2014
NOT supporting Corbett for governor. He is a Republicon. He is secretly a Democrat doing things like raising taxes/gas taxes AND giving tax payer money/corporate charity including ANOTHER 30 MILLION dollars to Comcrap for a building in Philadelphia. His predecessor fast Eddie Rendall already gave them 43 MILLION dollars for their first new building.

http://triblive.com/opinion/ericheyl/5436183-...

http://www.wgal.com/news/8-on-your-side/pa-se...

In two months Pennsylvanians get the largest gas tax in the country and give millions in corporate charity for the second time in ten years under the watch of a Republicon governor.
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#55670 Jan 19, 2014
odd balls wrote:
Why is Rick Santorum spending your tax dollars on his family?
read more here:
http://santorumexposed.com/pages/issues/issue...
10 year old news my pet and what you posted is very misleading and no laws were broken. If you want to do something constructive, concentrate on todays news and check the corruption, violations of laws both national and international, protectionism in the current administration, coverups, kickbacks, fraud, wasteful spending etc from Obama down. There is a start for you. Hell, you'll have so much news to copy and paste it will be a fulltime job for you.

#55671 Jan 19, 2014
Homestead Homo LOL wrote:
<quoted text> 10 year old news my pet and what you posted is very misleading and no laws were broken. If you want to do something constructive, concentrate on todays news and check the corruption, violations of laws both national and international, protectionism in the current administration, coverups, kickbacks, fraud, wasteful spending etc from Obama down. There is a start for you. Hell, you'll have so much news to copy and paste it will be a fulltime job for you.
Wasteful spending? You dumbasses invaded the wrong country and gave unfunded tax cuts to billionaires. All from the party of "fiscal responsibility." Remember this, if anything: your fiscal complaints will never be taken seriously until you acknowledge the fact that YOUR PARTY destroyed the greatest economy in the history of man, and are willing to put your own pet projects on the bargaining table - namely corporate welfare and tax loopholes for the obscenely rich. If all you're gonna do is bitch about the economy that you created and we saved from the brink of depression, get used to being the laughingstock of the planet.
Ed Swindell

West Mifflin, PA

#55672 Jan 19, 2014
Corbett.........one time A Hole Governor....... tax the poor reward the rich.........typical GOP thinking.
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#55673 Jan 19, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasteful spending? You dumbasses invaded the wrong country and gave unfunded tax cuts to billionaires. All from the party of "fiscal responsibility." Remember this, if anything: your fiscal complaints will never be taken seriously until you acknowledge the fact that YOUR PARTY destroyed the greatest economy in the history of man, and are willing to put your own pet projects on the bargaining table - namely corporate welfare and tax loopholes for the obscenely rich. If all you're gonna do is bitch about the economy that you created and we saved from the brink of depression, get used to being the laughingstock of the planet.

I see by your post that you're not interested in the truth. One must search for the truth/facts and you're not going to find it on MSNBC and the like. When you're ready to respond to my post without playing the blame game maybe then you will get our interest. For now we shall just sit back, laugh and shake our heads at your stupidness.

#55674 Jan 19, 2014
<quoted text>
I see by your post that you're not interested in the truth. One must search for the truth/facts and you're not going to find it on MSNBC and the like. When you're ready to respond to my post without playing the blame game maybe then you will get our interest. For now we shall just sit back, laugh and shake our heads at your stupidness.
That's your issue - denial of fact. It is a fact that Republican policies destroyed our economy and mass murdered a million innocent civilians in illegal wars, and caused 50,000 US casualties. As long as you deny those indisputable facts, your idiotic contentions about the people that rescued this nation from your disasters will always be disregarded.
Jill

Pittsburgh, PA

#55675 Jan 19, 2014
I have a boil on my ass.
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#55676 Jan 20, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your issue - denial of fact. It is a fact that Republican policies destroyed our economy and mass murdered a million innocent civilians in illegal wars, and caused 50,000 US casualties. As long as you deny those indisputable facts, your idiotic contentions about the people that rescued this nation from your disasters will always be disregarded.
Show your proof.
Popcorn Kernal

Middleburg, PA

#55677 Jan 20, 2014
Jill wrote:
I have a boil on my ass.
yeah. show your proof.
Richard

Wilkes Barre, PA

#55678 Jan 20, 2014
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
What a surprise. You'd rather snark about FoxNews reporting the Obamacare website's frightening hackability of Americans' most personal data than to blame the epically incompetent Barack Hussein Obama for the disaster.
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And there's three other ways to sign up. Don't use the website of you don't like it. Definitely don't use the AT&T or Target websites though.
You are blissfully ignorant of, or intentionally ignoring, the fundamental problem.

Regardless of whether the consumer applies directly via the Obamacare website or staff enters the data via a telephone or face to face interview the data ends up in the same hacker-vulnerable place.

The security holes in the Obamacare duct-taped website are the access points to all Obamacare enrollees' most personal data however it's entered. Security experts are warning of multiple vulnerabilities.

Unfortunately, once the website has been breached and the consumer data stolen there is no pulling it back. It will be for sale on hacker underground Russian websites with days.

Just ask recently cyberhacked Target, Neiman Marcus, Citigroup, Sony, or Adobe.

The trouble of signing up for Obamacare is nothing compared to dealing with the theft of their identify, financial and health care information.

#55679 Jan 20, 2014
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are blissfully ignorant of, or intentionally ignoring, the fundamental problem.
Regardless of whether the consumer applies directly via the Obamacare website or staff enters the data via a telephone or face to face interview the data ends up in the same hacker-vulnerable place.
The security holes in the Obamacare duct-taped website are the access points to all Obamacare enrollees' most personal data however it's entered. Security experts are warning of multiple vulnerabilities.
Unfortunately, once the website has been breached and the consumer data stolen there is no pulling it back. It will be for sale on hacker underground Russian websites with days.
Just ask recently cyberhacked Target, Neiman Marcus, Citigroup, Sony, or Adobe.
The trouble of signing up for Obamacare is nothing compared to dealing with the theft of their identify, financial and health care information.
Scare tactics. Nothing's hacker proof. But you have no problem signing up for social security. Move on. This is the world we live in. Deal with it.
roger the draft dodger

West Mifflin, PA

#55680 Jan 20, 2014
<quoted text> Show your proof.
January 2008 update: 1,033,000 deaths[edit]

Opinion Research Business published an update to the survey on 28 January 2008, based on additional work carried out in rural areas of Iraq. Some 600 additional interviews were undertaken and as a result of this the death estimate was revised to 1,033,000 with a given range of 946,000 to 1,120,000.[4]

Don't forget the 3000 people that Bush killed on 9/11...
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#55681 Jan 20, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
It is a fact that Republican policies destroyed our economy and mass murdered a million innocent civilians in illegal wars, and caused 50,000 US casualties.
You sound crazy. Literally.

Take your own advice and "get used to being the laughingstock of the planet."

LMAO!

#55682 Jan 20, 2014
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound crazy. Literally.
Take your own advice and "get used to being the laughingstock of the planet."
LMAO!
Do you dispute what Bush did? Even your own party doesn't. That's why no one asks him to campaign for them and the reason why he's wanted by the Hague and can't ever go to Europe and lives in Texas spending his time fingerpainting.
bacon is a bigot

Chambersburg, PA

#55683 Jan 20, 2014
Are you moron's aware that this thread is no longer available on many forums?

And bacon are you aware that Bush is no longer president? You seem to be suffering from BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome).

Get a life loser!
Herman Cain for President

Washington, DC

#55684 Jan 20, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you dispute what Bush did? Even your own party doesn't. That's why no one asks him to campaign for them and the reason why he's wanted by the Hague and can't ever go to Europe and lives in Texas spending his time fingerpainting.
Hey Bacon,

This is a good post. I like your original thought processing and the ironic image of the war criminal fingerpainting ohhh hahaha
Its good...I am laughing too. Its funny.

On the other hand your nemesis here isn't able to process any original thoughts on his own. He's too programmed with Fox diatribes to think for himself. He seems to be a dim-witted fool of some sort and he probably belongs to the blunt headed Tea Party class of morons. He has posting on here for years and I havnt detected any sense of humor yet....other than his patent "Laughing at You" moniker. Like I said before he's a blunt skull odd ball with no sense of humor.
Keep up the good work ...

Thanks

Herman Cain, Esq.

#55685 Jan 20, 2014
bacon is a bigot wrote:
Are you moron's aware that this thread is no longer available on many forums?
And bacon are you aware that Bush is no longer president? You seem to be suffering from BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome).
Get a life loser!
Hillary isn't secretary of state anymore either. Remember that the next time you're masturbating onto your gun in your bunker and screaming BENGHAZI!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu in ky 5,570
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web