Comments
48,961 - 48,980 of 51,196 Comments Last updated Monday
BO STINKS

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55588
Jan 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thanks for shedding the light on all those white, GOP, red state leeches !!!!!

LMAO !!!!
Ann R wrote:
Georgia Runs Out of Food Stamps ..
Yes folks a RED state that voted for Romney..........
One of the 10 RED states that are on leading in food stamp distribution........the 47% of moochers and freeloaders that want free shit!
THE RED STATES !
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55589
Jan 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BO STINKS wrote:
Try to get your mind off the Bush for a second....
Established in 1985,(Reagan) the Lifeline Program provided poor people with access to emergency services, families, and jobs.
The program was expanded in 1996(Clinton) to include cell phones.
The first cell phone service was begun in 2008(Obama)
I hear dead people can get an Obama phone these days.
<quoted text>
You're confused. Again.

Started under Bush. Not a taxpayer-funded program.

http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/09/27/...

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-ph...
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55590
Jan 17, 2014
 
dead people voting wrote:
A Republican Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law
A Pennsylvania judge has found the state's voter ID law unconstitutional.
The requirement was challenged in court after Republican legislators passed it and Gov. Tom Corbett signed it into law by in March 2012.
Witold Walczak, legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Pennsylvania and one of the lead attorneys for the challengers, wrote in an email: "Once the Commonwealth admitted they couldn't identify any of the fraud supposedly prevented by the voter ID law, the act was plainly revealed to be nothing more than a voter suppression tool."
Corbett administration officials could not be reached for immediate comment.
In his ruling, Judge McGinley wrote that the law poses "a substantial threat" to hundreds of thousands of qualified voters.
"Voting laws are designed to assure a free and fair election; the Voter ID Law does not further this goal," the decision reads.
Pennsylvania had moved to make acceptable identification more easily available, but the law's challengers argued this was not enough.
Yeah, we don't need any ID to vote. The government needs to do away with the following ID's to name a few...driver license, ID to purchase liqueur, social security cards, ID to file income tax returns, and we sure don't need any ID's or be forced to register for Obamacare now do we my pet leech? People like you are just retarded.
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55591
Jan 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BO STINKS wrote:
Thanks for shedding the light on all those white, GOP, red state leeches !!!!!
LMAO !!!! <quoted text>
Hey sweet cheeks...wink wink. It's not the red states or conservatives that drain the system. It's the low life scumbags who expect the working man to feed and clothe them. We all know that these low life scumbags are liberal and vote liberal. The red states as you call them are working hard to force these scumbags like yourself to work.
BO STINKS STINKS

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55592
Jan 17, 2014
 
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused. Again.
Started under Bush. Not a taxpayer-funded program.
http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/09/27/...
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-ph...
Hahaha...you would think at some point the evidence would penetrate the blunt skulled odd ball but it isn't going to happen. They're defective dickwads ....that's all.

I am impressed however with your ability to irritate the blunt headed odd balls.

Keep up the good work and go Bridgegate ....its music to my ears....ahh don't you just love the sound of that ...it sounds like victory...or maybe it just sounds like one big flush.

Hillary Clinton 2016....yeah baby

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55593
Jan 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homestead Homo LOL wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, we don't need any ID to vote. The government needs to do away with the following ID's to name a few...driver license, ID to purchase liqueur, social security cards, ID to file income tax returns, and we sure don't need any ID's or be forced to register for Obamacare now do we my pet leech? People like you are just retarded.
Voter fraud is in your imagination. The others aren't. Trying to pass it along with dozens of other voter restrictions just makes the purpose so obvious - you can't win an election because your candidates are the laughingstocks of the planet and you haven't had an accomplishment or idea in 13 years. Desperation. But it's just another failure.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55594
Jan 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homestead Homo LOL wrote:
<quoted text> Hey sweet cheeks...wink wink. It's not the red states or conservatives that drain the system. It's the low life scumbags who expect the working man to feed and clothe them. We all know that these low life scumbags are liberal and vote liberal. The red states as you call them are working hard to force these scumbags like yourself to work.
The blue states pay for the red states' welfare. And it isn't even close.
Richard

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55597
Jan 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama and the Democrats will never pay the price for the inevitable hacked data of Americans' most private and personal information. The design-flawed Obamacare website consumer data travels through many servers, each a hacker-vulnerable access point.

An Obama administration spokesperson bragged that no data had yet been hacked. That's like bragging your car's never been stolen despite leaving the keys in the ignition.

-----

FoxNews, January 16, 2014

World's greatest hacker calls Healthcare.gov security 'shameful'

Security expert -- and once the world's most-wanted cyber criminal -- Kevin Mitnick submitted a scathing criticism to a House panel Thursday of ObamaCare's Healthcare.gov website, calling the protections built into the site "shameful" and "minimal."

In a letter submitted as testimony to the House Science, Space and Technology Committee, Mitnick wrote: "It's shameful the team that built the Healthcare.gov site implemented minimal, if any, security best practices to mitigate the significant risk of a system compromise."
...
His comments were backed up by testimony by Kennedy, who is CEO and founder of TrustedSec LLC and a self-described "white hat hacker," meaning someone who hacks in order to fix security flaws and not commit cybercrime. In November, Kennedy and other experts testified before the same panel about security issues on Healthcare.gov .

Kennedy testified that most of the flaws they identified at the time still exist on the site, and said "indeed, it's getting worse," telling the panel that he and other experts have seen little improvement in the past two months.
RICHARD

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55598
Jan 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Richard wrote:
Obama and the Democrats will never pay the price for the inevitable hacked data of Americans' most private and personal information. The design-flawed Obamacare website consumer data travels through many servers, each a hacker-vulnerable access point.
An Obama administration spokesperson bragged that no data had yet been hacked. That's like bragging your car's never been stolen despite leaving the keys in the ignition.
-----
FoxNews, January 16, 2014
World's greatest hacker calls Healthcare.gov security 'shameful'
Security expert -- and once the world's most-wanted cyber criminal -- Kevin Mitnick submitted a scathing criticism to a House panel Thursday of ObamaCare's Healthcare.gov website, calling the protections built into the site "shameful" and "minimal."
In a letter submitted as testimony to the House Science, Space and Technology Committee, Mitnick wrote: "It's shameful the team that built the Healthcare.gov site implemented minimal, if any, security best practices to mitigate the significant risk of a system compromise."
...
His comments were backed up by testimony by Kennedy, who is CEO and founder of TrustedSec LLC and a self-described "white hat hacker," meaning someone who hacks in order to fix security flaws and not commit cybercrime. In November, Kennedy and other experts testified before the same panel about security issues on Healthcare.gov .
Kennedy testified that most of the flaws they identified at the time still exist on the site, and said "indeed, it's getting worse," telling the panel that he and other experts have seen little improvement in the past two months.
.......Just so everyone that knows me ...the above person is not me......

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55599
Jan 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Richard wrote:
Obama and the Democrats will never pay the price for the inevitable hacked data of Americans' most private and personal information. The design-flawed Obamacare website consumer data travels through many servers, each a hacker-vulnerable access point.
An Obama administration spokesperson bragged that no data had yet been hacked. That's like bragging your car's never been stolen despite leaving the keys in the ignition.
-----
FoxNews, January 16, 2014
World's greatest hacker calls Healthcare.gov security 'shameful'
Security expert -- and once the world's most-wanted cyber criminal -- Kevin Mitnick submitted a scathing criticism to a House panel Thursday of ObamaCare's Healthcare.gov website, calling the protections built into the site "shameful" and "minimal."
In a letter submitted as testimony to the House Science, Space and Technology Committee, Mitnick wrote: "It's shameful the team that built the Healthcare.gov site implemented minimal, if any, security best practices to mitigate the significant risk of a system compromise."
...
His comments were backed up by testimony by Kennedy, who is CEO and founder of TrustedSec LLC and a self-described "white hat hacker," meaning someone who hacks in order to fix security flaws and not commit cybercrime. In November, Kennedy and other experts testified before the same panel about security issues on Healthcare.gov .
Kennedy testified that most of the flaws they identified at the time still exist on the site, and said "indeed, it's getting worse," telling the panel that he and other experts have seen little improvement in the past two months.
Stop revealing your sources. Keep them secret so it isn't so obvious how ignorant you are.
Just Saying

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55600
Jan 17, 2014
 
What! Faux News isn't a "fair and balanced" source? Well, I'd be damned... but I surely don't take Fox News seriously!
Richard

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55603
Jan 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop revealing your sources. Keep them secret so it isn't so obvious how ignorant you are.
What a surprise. You'd rather snark about FoxNews reporting the Obamacare website's frightening hackability of Americans' most personal data than to blame the epically incompetent Barack Hussein Obama for the disaster.

The Obamacare website is a hacker's wet dream but you believe it's Fox News' fault.

You might prefer reading of Obama's legacy achievement from the Huffington Post.

Open wide....

-=-=-

HuffingtonPost.com , 01/16/2014

Obamacare Website Is Still Vulnerable To Hackers: Experts

A group of cyber security professionals is warning that the U.S. government has failed to implement fixes to protect the HealthCare.gov website from hackers, some three months after experts first pointed out the problem.

David Kennedy, head of computer security consulting firm TrustedSec LLC, told Reuters that the government has yet to plug more than 20 vulnerabilities that he and other security experts reported to the government shortly after HealthCare.gov went live on October 1.

Hackers could steal personal information, modify data or attack the personal computers of the website's users, he said. They could also damage the infrastructure of the site, according to Kennedy, who is scheduled to describe his security concerns in testimony on Thursday before the House Science, Space and Technology Committee.
Mitt R

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55604
Jan 17, 2014
 
University Study: Fox Viewers More Misinformed

Scholars at the university have conducted a survey on the impact of the news business on good citizenship. Not surprisingly, they found that voters who made the effort to watch TV news and read about the issues were less likely to be misinformed. Not surprisingly, there was a significant exception: Fox News.

MSNBC took some hits, but it was the daily viewers of Fox News who were significantly more misinformed about healthcare, climate change, and Barack Obama. They were 14 points more likely to mistakenly believe that "the stimulus legislation did not include any tax cuts," and 13 points more likely to erroneously believe that "the auto bailout only occurred under Obama," and 12 points more likely to hold the incorrect belief that "when TARP came up for a vote most Republicans opposed it." By 30 points, they mistakenly believed that "most scientists do not agree that climate change is occurring."

And of course, they were 31 percent more likely to believe the Birther whopper that "it is not clear that Obama was born in the United States."

It was not a matter of partisan self-selection. Democrats who watched Fox, as well as Republicans, came away misled and misinformed.

One would think that, in replying to the findings of the Maryland survey, Fox would strive to be reasoned and accurate. A major American university, after all, had raised serious questions about Fox's objectivity and reliability. These are core journalistic values.

Instead, a Fox spokesman told the New York Times that Maryland is a school for lazy inebriates.

"The latest Princeton Review ranked the University of Maryland among the top schools for having `Students Who Study the Least," and being the `Best Party School.' Given these fine academic distinctions, we'll regard the study with the same level of veracity it was 'researched' with," said Fox's Michael Clemente.

Apparently, Clemente was...um...misinformed.

FIXED NEWS.......The only news channel for right wing tea baggin' black hating, anti woman,anti equal rights, anti immigration,anit abortion,anti equal pay........dumbasses. They still believe man never landed on the moon, and 9/11 was never a cover up.!! LMAO!
Rush Limpdick

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55605
Jan 17, 2014
 
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/john-farr...

FIXED NEWS,,,,,,,,,,The most reliable, unbiased, later breaking news network,,,,,,,,,,

Now back to Sean Hannity on BENGHAZI !!!
BO STINKS STINKS

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55606
Jan 17, 2014
 
Rush Limpdick wrote:
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/ blogs/john-farrell/2010/12/22/ university-study-fox-viewers-m ore-misinformed
FIXED NEWS,,,,,,,,,,The most reliable, unbiased, later breaking news network,,,,,,,,,,
Now back to Sean Hannity on BENGHAZI !!!
I think that this shows that they are now eating their young ....and Rush can do it too. He's the king blunt skull.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55607
Jan 17, 2014
 
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
What a surprise. You'd rather snark about FoxNews reporting the Obamacare website's frightening hackability of Americans' most personal data than to blame the epically incompetent Barack Hussein Obama for the disaster.
The Obamacare website is a hacker's wet dream but you believe it's Fox News' fault.
You might prefer reading of Obama's legacy achievement from the Huffington Post.
Open wide....
-=-=-
HuffingtonPost.com , 01/16/2014
Obamacare Website Is Still Vulnerable To Hackers: Experts
A group of cyber security professionals is warning that the U.S. government has failed to implement fixes to protect the HealthCare.gov website from hackers, some three months after experts first pointed out the problem.
David Kennedy, head of computer security consulting firm TrustedSec LLC, told Reuters that the government has yet to plug more than 20 vulnerabilities that he and other security experts reported to the government shortly after HealthCare.gov went live on October 1.
Hackers could steal personal information, modify data or attack the personal computers of the website's users, he said. They could also damage the infrastructure of the site, according to Kennedy, who is scheduled to describe his security concerns in testimony on Thursday before the House Science, Space and Technology Committee.
We should've used the republicans' plan. What was it?

And there's three other ways to sign up. Don't use the website of you don't like it. Definitely don't use the AT&T or Target websites though.
Rush Limbaugh

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55608
Jan 17, 2014
 
Burrrrp....ahhh

That Fox News sure tasted good. I'll have another please ...burrrppp..

You do have to be extremely stupid to buy into their crap though....and that's a fact. So will all you blunt headed idiots turn them off and listen to me. You all know that I'm your most trusted sources, don't you. If it weren't for you dumb assssed hicks Id be shttt out of luck...but that's to late now..you've made me my millions and is like to take time to thank all you Fox News loving morons out there in radioland.
besides i'm still on some radio stations somewhere ...
Sean H

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55609
Jan 17, 2014
 
A female producer at Fox News has filed a sexual harassment suit against Bill O-O-O'Reilly. She claims he repeatedly talked to her about phone sex, threesomes and masturbation. The last straw was when he asked her if her breasts were fair and balanced........LMAO!

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55610
Jan 17, 2014
 
Sean H wrote:
A female producer at Fox News has filed a sexual harassment suit against Bill O-O-O'Reilly. She claims he repeatedly talked to her about phone sex, threesomes and masturbation. The last straw was when he asked her if her breasts were fair and balanced........LMAO!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Nice guy Bill.
Glabrio

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55611
Jan 17, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Hillarygate. People died. She lied.

=====

FoxNews, January 16, 2014

Mrs. Clinton, the truth about Benghazi does make a difference

Secretary Clinton ignored the warnings and object lessons that were present from the 2012 terrorist attacks on the Red Cross, the assassination attempt on the British Ambassador to Libya and the attacks that occurred at the American Diplomatic Outpost in Benghazi, all before September 11, 2012.

Most importantly, she refused the Ambassador’s repeated requests for additional security at the diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya.

When coupled with her inability to answer the proverbial "3 a.m. phone call" during the terrorist attack on the diplomatic outpost, Secretary Clinton’s lack of competency was brought to light. It is amazing how wrong one person can be.

In January 2013, during her testimony on Capitol Hill concerning Benghazi, Secretary of State Clinton famously stated to Senator Ron Johnson, when testifying about the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens, Glen Doherty, Tyrone Woods, and my nephew Sean Smith,“...what difference does it make?”

How wrong can one person be?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••