Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#55486 Jan 13, 2014
Jimmy Swaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive this misfit douchebag Oh Lord for accusing others of diverse persuations for his sins...for he is a blunt headed idiot and we acknowledge your word pertaining to the blunt headed idiots...for the blunt headed idiots will inherit what's left in the latrine after the buffet.
Oh yes Lord, the judger of men will then be judged and your creation will progress without his dim-witted nonsense. We pray in your name Lord to hasten his prosecution and sent him to the firey pit below asap for this is his destiny.
He's a true loser by anybody's standards and will reap the reward at the bottom of the latrine..
Let us pray...
What an ass! LOL. You accuse me of judging and condemn me to hell and in so doing you yourself are judging. You must be a liberal...when truth stares you in your face you resort to idiotic posts like this one. LMAO......
Cornelius

Wilkes Barre, PA

#55487 Jan 13, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Total lie.
She's first, and not just here. Hillary is the most admired woman on Planet Earth.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/166646/obama-clint...
But here's the hilarious Planet Teabag poll you're trying to make people think is real. One's Gallup/USA Today. Yours is yougov.com . Never heard of it before? Don't worry, neither has anyone else.
https://today.yougov.com/news/2014/01/10/info...
Seriously, being scared of blacks, women, Latinos, Asians, books, immigrants, young people, colleges, Obama, aliens, Muslims, zombies and vaginas is the hallmark of your idiocy. But being this afraid of the Clintons is a little sad. I didn't think you dumbasses would start this stuff until at least 2015.
No need to be hysterically screechy.

Hillary 'what difference does it make' Clinton is not strongly admired but hasn't done much to earn admiration, now has she, other than standing by her adulterous 'what is is' husband while he lied to the nation. She carpetbagged from Arkansas--where she couldn't get elected--to New York and, like Obama, had an unremarkable Senate stint before being sent out of the country for equally unremarkable State Department service.

Hillary is way down the list right there in 27th place two spots below George Bush in the international poll and in 10th place behind Rush Limbaugh and six spots below George Bush in the national poll.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/rush-limbaugh-...
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#55490 Jan 13, 2014
Chris Christie's No Magic Cure for What Ails GOP Presidential Candidates

Christie is obviously a strong contender whom Republicans should take seriously. And presidential elections fought between two basically qualified candidates running basically competent campaigns are mostly determined by the fundamentals. But I think this analysis of Christie's electoral strength is far too pat and simplistic. It's after all simply not the case that in the past two presidential elections Republicans have erred by demanding candidates with unblemished records of orthodox conservatism. On the contrary, compared with their major rivals, both Mitt Romney and John McCain were the moderates in the field. But while both Romney and McCain had some major moments of moderation in their records, they didn't have any moderation in their platforms as presidential candidates. The deal struck by party leaders in both cases was basically "we'll overlook a record of heterodoxy in exchange for clear indications that you plan to govern in a totally orthodox manner." It would have been child's play for Romney to draw a contrast between the pragmatic, ideologically flexible, "get things done" approach he took as governor of Massachusetts and the uncompromising conservatism and obstructionism of the hideously unpopular Boehner/McConnell GOP, but Romney chose not to draw that contrast because despite Romney's personal record the Romney operation was founded on orthodoxy.

read more here:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2013/07/2...

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#55491 Jan 13, 2014
Cornelius wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to be hysterically screechy.
Hillary 'what difference does it make' Clinton is not strongly admired but hasn't done much to earn admiration, now has she, other than standing by her adulterous 'what is is' husband while he lied to the nation. She carpetbagged from Arkansas--where she couldn't get elected--to New York and, like Obama, had an unremarkable Senate stint before being sent out of the country for equally unremarkable State Department service.
Hillary is way down the list right there in 27th place two spots below George Bush in the international poll and in 10th place behind Rush Limbaugh and six spots below George Bush in the national poll.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/rush-limbaugh-...
You cited the same poll I did. Can someone fill up your sippee cup for you so you can dedicate this whole time to figuring it out? Gallup/USA Today poll lists Hillary as the most admired woman in the world (for 16 straight years). Your Planet Teabag poll from yougov.com isn't something anyone would take seriously. No one's ever heard of it. It's a teabag website. And it isn't even a poll. It's a survey of dumb tea baggers.

#55492 Jan 13, 2014
macaroni wrote:
Hey bacon did you get your false teeth yet? Or don't they have those in West Virginia either? I guess you'll just have to go thru life with most of your teeth missing.
I bet that's an ugly sight.
I can see why you call yourself bacon hater....too difficult to chew bacon with no teeth. So you consume a lot of pudding and mush.
Maybe you should change your name to "little puddin boy"
You're from Pennsyltucky. Is this all you have? Jokes about West Virginia? I understand desperation, but claiming superiority because of where your parents gave birth to you doesn't make you superior. It makes you stupid.
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#55493 Jan 13, 2014
Exclusive poll: Chris Christie not being 'completely honest' about Bridgegate

About half of New Jersey adults think Gov. Chris Christie knew his staff was involved in the “Bridgegate” scandal before emails became public last week, according to a new Monmouth University/Asbury Park Press Poll.

And 51 percent say they do not think the governor has been “completely honest” about what he knows about the incident, the poll found.
read more here"

read more here:

http://www.app.com/article/20140113/NJNEWS/30...
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#55494 Jan 13, 2014
Federal Probe of Chris Christie's Tourism Ads Could Make Bridgegate Look Like an Afterthought

Here's one way Chris Christie can get everyone to stop talking about his administration's George Washington Bridge scandal: find himself under investigation by the federal government.

Rep. Frank Pallone, D-N.J., tells CNN on Monday that the feds are investigating Christie's use of $25 million in government aid following superstorm Sandy. At issue is an ad campaign the state launched after the storm to try and bring back tourists. The campaign the state launched last April, which prominently featured the governor and his family, gave $4.7 million to the winning ad firm. That's a little more than $2 million above than the next-lowest bidder. But that lower bid's campaign did not include the Christies.

All of this is made more complicated (and perhaps more fishy) because 2013 was an election year for the governor. And the ad campaign (which played in swing-states like Pennsylvania) potentially gave Christie more exposure for a possible 2016 presidential run.

read more here:

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/feder...

Now back to FIXED NEWS and Sean Hannity on Benghazi !
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#55495 Jan 13, 2014
Feds investigate Christie's use of Sandy relief funds ???

Washington (CNN)-- Just days after dismissing two top advisers for their roles in the George Washington Bridge scandal, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie faced questions over the use of Superstorm Sandy relief funds.

CNN has learned that federal officials are investigating whether Christie improperly used some of that money to produce tourism ads that starred him and his family.

The news couldn't come at a worse time for the embattled Republican, who is facing two probes in New Jersey of whether his staff orchestrated traffic gridlock near the country's busiest bridge to punish a Democratic mayor who refused to endorse his re-election.

N.J. Democratic legislator:'I do believe laws have been broken'

His performance during and after the October 2012 storm just before the presidential election has been widely praised and is a fundamental illustration of his straight-shooting political brand.

In the new investigation, federal auditors will examine New Jersey's use of $25 million in Sandy relief funds for a marketing campaign to promote tourism at the Jersey Shore, New Jersey Democratic Rep. Frank Pallone told CNN

In an August letter, Pallone asked the Department of Housing and Urban Development inspector general to look into how Christie chose to spend the marketing money approved by the department.

The inspector general's office confirmed the investigation
read more here:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/13/politics/christ...

Now back to BIll OReilly's book on Jesus was a Muslim !!
Cornelius

Wilkes Barre, PA

#55498 Jan 13, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
.Gallup/USA Today poll lists Hillary as the most admired woman in the world (for 16 straight years).
Why did you lie in your reply?

From your source:
"Hillary Clinton has been named Most Admired Woman ... each of the last 12 years."

When you stated it was "16 straight years" were you modeling Liar of the Year Barack Hussein 'if you like your plan, you can keep your plan' Obama?

So much for your honesty. According to Gallup polling his tanked long ago.

#55499 Jan 13, 2014
Cornelius wrote:
<quoted text>
From your source:
"Hillary Clinton has been named Most Admired Woman ... each of the last 12 years."
When you stated it was "16 straight years" were you modeling Liar of the Year Barack Hussein 'if you like your plan, you can keep your plan' Obama?
You're right. I was wrong. 12 years. Not 16. Hillary Clinton has been the most admired woman in the planet for 12 straight years. I had just read this article:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/30/us-...

And I read that Obama's reign was in danger because his had fallen to 16 percent. Hard to call it a lie meant to deceive. There isn't much difference. Hillary has been the most admired woman in the world FOR A LONG TIME.

#55500 Jan 13, 2014
macaroni wrote:
Hey little puddin boy, I never claimed superiority, you're the one that keeps saying I am superior because of where I was born.
Pay attention to what you say. Poor dumb hillbilly.
How cars are up on cement blocks in your front yard? Are you one of the upper class that has a couch and refrigerator on your front porch?
Someday you'll realize that these jokes simply don't work. They certainly aren't offensive in the least. I like them. I just wish they were new and funny rather than regurgitated poorly from a 1980s joke book someone read to you.

#55501 Jan 13, 2014
Cornelius wrote:
<quoted text>
From your source:
You can keep your plan. I realize the ignorant FoxBot in you has to keep gabbing the same talking points once you've heard them once, but the law was adjusted to ensure you can keep your plan even if it doesn't meet the minimum requirements (scam plans).

#55502 Jan 13, 2014
Cornelius wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was more like Rick "oooops" Perry.

R Perry

West Mifflin, PA

#55503 Jan 14, 2014
I love this one too !! Rick Perry on Crack ! LMAO!

Look here:

And you wonder where they find these retards ! LOL!
Jimmy Swaggard

Baltimore, MD

#55505 Jan 14, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're from Pennsyltucky. Is this all you have? Jokes about West Virginia? I understand desperation, but claiming superiority because of where your parents gave birth to you doesn't make you superior. It makes you stupid.
He's from Ligonier PA, exactly two ridges away from West Virginia. I heard that there were racist skin heads living there, too. I didn't realize they were this stupid though....
Its a very small town...no jobs other than working at the Pie Shoppe in Darlington. That's the biggest employer in the area. Very isolated place...West Virginia would be considered metropolitan compared to this place. He a cultural illiterate if you havnt already noticed. He calls others hillbilly..hahaha....what a typical blunt headed idiot
ALICE

West Mifflin, PA

#55506 Jan 14, 2014
is west virginia a RED state?
Augustulus

Scranton, PA

#55507 Jan 14, 2014
Even higher health insurance rates loom ahead.

President Obama, Nancy 'we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it' Pelosi and the Democrats are destroying the best health care system in the world to cover a few million who were beyond the reach of regular health insurance.

Obamacare. The nightmare is just beginning for everyone else.

*%*%*

Fox News

Insurers raise cost concerns after ObamaCare demographic data released

Insurers have raised concerns that too few young people are signing up for heath insurance through the ObamaCare exchanges after newly released statistics showed that less than a quarter of people who have enrolled are between the ages of 18 and 34.

According to the numbers released Monday by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, only 24 percent – or 489,460 – of the 2.2 million people who signed up for ACA were in the coveted 18-to-34 age range. That means the government has hit only 18 percent of its stated goal of registering 2.7 million adults in the 18-to-34 age range.

Experts have predicted that the program will need roughly 40 percent of enrollees to be in that prime demographic in order to be fiscally solvent.

#55508 Jan 14, 2014
Augustulus wrote:
Even higher health insurance rates loom ahead.
President Obama, Nancy 'we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it' Pelosi and the Democrats are destroying the best health care system in the world to cover a few million who were beyond the reach of regular health insurance.
Obamacare. The nightmare is just beginning for everyone else.
*%*%*
Fox News
Insurers raise cost concerns after ObamaCare demographic data released
Insurers have raised concerns that too few young people are signing up for heath insurance through the ObamaCare exchanges after newly released statistics showed that less than a quarter of people who have enrolled are between the ages of 18 and 34.
According to the numbers released Monday by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, only 24 percent – or 489,460 – of the 2.2 million people who signed up for ACA were in the coveted 18-to-34 age range. That means the government has hit only 18 percent of its stated goal of registering 2.7 million adults in the 18-to-34 age range.
Experts have predicted that the program will need roughly 40 percent of enrollees to be in that prime demographic in order to be fiscally solvent.
Should've used the Republican plan to fix our failed healthcare system.

What was it again?
Diogenes

Wilkes Barre, PA

#55509 Jan 14, 2014
Benghazigate.

Despite the administration's efforts to depict the attack as a protest to a Youtube video, Hillary 'what difference does it make' Clinton's and Obama's immediate and unapologetic lies are seeping out.

-=-=-

Fox News

The Benghazi Transcripts: Top Defense officials briefed Obama on ‘attack,’ not video or protest

Minutes after the American consulate in Benghazi came under assault on Sept. 11, 2012, the nation's top civilian and uniformed defense officials -- headed for a previously scheduled Oval Office session with President Obama -- were informed that the event was a "terrorist attack," declassified documents show. The new evidence raises the question of why the top military men, one of whom was a member of the president's Cabinet, allowed him and other senior Obama administration officials to press a false narrative of the Benghazi attacks for two weeks afterward.
According to declassified testimony obtained by Fox News, Ham -- who was working out of his Pentagon office on the afternoon of Sept. 11 -- said he learned about the assault on the consulate compound within 15 minutes of its commencement, at 9:42 p.m. Libya time, through a call he received from the AFRICOM Command Center.

"My first call was to General Dempsey, General Dempsey's office, to say,'Hey, I am headed down the hall. I need to see him right away,'" Ham told lawmakers on the House Armed Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigation on June 26 of last year. "I told him what I knew. We immediately walked upstairs to meet with Secretary Panetta."
Cornelius

Wilkes Barre, PA

#55510 Jan 14, 2014
Cornelius wrote:
<quoted text>
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was more like Rick "oooops" Perry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VWZ-e3T1gVIXX
Ahh. Ok, if you say so.

Agreed, then. You're as clueless as Rick Perry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 2 hr Jack Black 5,582
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) Dec 26 RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web