Comments
48,581 - 48,600 of 51,299 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Walter

Baltimore, MD

#54999 Dec 14, 2013
That's right, the tyrannical "Club for Growth" who in essense is leading the blunt headed dolts like BHO down a primrose path. He (BHO) can waste all the time he wants trying to convert a few more minions with his Beckian nonsense jibberish. He thinks he spreading accurate information churned out like butter by Jimmy Dmints Heritage Action front for the superwealthy overlords from the energy and medical industries but instead these articles have been sepetated from their original forms by either ommision or just flagrant lies. However, this wouldn't be enough to stop super stooge here BHO to stop propogating this crap, no.way.it just encourages his febble mind like any other stooge who's under the impression these industry Hitler's are going to save his sorry asss.
He's is a loser extrordinaire along with his other blunt headed racist Nazi bretheren are taking the bait hook line and sinker...
Do you ever do wonder how insane a person would have to be to endlessly post here day and night for years like this BHO with worthless garbage propoganda that's obvious to anyone with a normally function brain. You see most people can filter the BS bit a small segment of the population like BHO have defective truth filters and are unable to detect when their being played by the overlords like a friggin violin. However in his extreme case it lends to the speculation of him being directly on the Heritage - Club for Growth - Topix - Pokitix - Koch Brothers - Damint payroll. I've heard that they pay this cut and paste idiot troll thier favorite salary which is of course less than minimum wage since they're currently throwing billions to their paid for a Tea Party pupppets in Congress and hundreds of state government officials . These overlord puppet masters own these blunt headed dolts lock stock and barrel and one agenda of theirs is to elimiminate the nessesity to pay minimum wage. I must say that if they are paying this psychologically deficient psychopath (you know, their favorite type of chump) the minimum wage then they're not getting their money's worth with this pathetic loser BHO.
Walter

Baltimore, MD

#55006 Dec 14, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
BHO is all about nothing. Ha ha ha what a idiot
No doubt about it....he is the loser extrordinaire.

I enjoy seeing a stooge like BHO being duped by the dumbest asses on earth. Yet, he continues to feed from their dirty racist trough of nonsense.

Amazing, isn't it?
justhefacts

Wilmington, DE

#55012 Dec 15, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Hope in Obama has changed: He’s now distrusted and disliked by most Americans
November 25, 2013
President Obama’s downfall continues, with Monday poll numbers showing Americans don’t trust his statements, don’t believe in his ability to lead and don’t even find his personality anything to brag about any longer.
Only four of 10 Americans think the president is an effective leader, CNN said. Fully 53 percent think he’s dishonest, untrustworthy — the first time a clear majority thought this about the president. And perhaps worse, given this was the president’s strongest asset: Fifty-six percent say they don’t even admire him as a person any longer.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/...
Just goes to show you how Dumb the Dem voter base is re electing someone like Obama.
If you run Dem vote numbers not long from now close to them will have either or, Flunked school. Has been in Jai, on Dem Gov Assistance,

I’ve said to the Democrats, if your party was so good at running things such as an Economy, then WHY cant the Dems create an economy in their Ghettos. They had 50 years to get it done...
justhefacts

Wilmington, DE

#55013 Dec 15, 2013
Correction...
If you run Dem vote numbers not long from now close HALF of them will have either or, Flunked school. Has been in Jail, on Dem Gov Assistance,
Ben Gazi

West Mifflin, PA

#55016 Dec 16, 2013
Hillary 2016 ! No tea bagger can beat her...
HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
John Boner

West Mifflin, PA

#55017 Dec 16, 2013
John Boehner Fed Up With Conservative Base

On Thursday, Republican House Speaker John Boehner attacked the conservative base for their indiscriminate opposition to the latest bipartisan budget deal, saying they had lost their credibility. According to Huff Post, conservative groups such as The Club for Growth, Heritage Action for America, FreedomWorks opposed the bill immediately after it was released. In fact, some did so even before it was released.

“This budget agreement takes giant steps in the right direction,” Boehner said.“But when groups come out and criticize something they’ve never seen, you begin to wonder just how credible those actions are.”

Boehner accused the conservative groups of “using the Americans people.” In particular, Boehner accused the groups of pushing the Republican party into a dubious plan to shut down Obamacare.“Frankly I think they’re misleading their followers. I think they’re pushing our members in places where they don’t want to be. And frankly, I just think that they’ve lost all credibility.” he said. Boehner was also not amused when one group that was behind the plan admitted that they knew it would never work.“Are you kidding me?” Boehner yelled.

Looky here:

http://www.webpronews.com/john-boehner-fed-up...
Monica L

West Mifflin, PA

#55018 Dec 16, 2013
"Eddie Munster", Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) told the Des Moines Register he "is focused on the job at hand, but is clearly leaving a door open for a White House run -- at the top of the ticket this time."

Said Ryan: "I've decided I will consider this later. Once I'm through with this term, then I'm going to give a hard look at it."

For Ryan, "the job at hand" is always reducing spending on the poor, sick, elderly, and disabled and nothing else.

And abortion and any women's issues that would keep them healthy and alive.

Hillary will wipe the floor with this clown!!
Hillary 2016 !!
Hillary

West Mifflin, PA

#55021 Dec 16, 2013
Poll: Hillary Clinton 44, Chris Christie 34 for 2016 !!!!!!!!!!

Hillary Clinton bests Chris Christie by 10 points in a hypothetical presidential match-up, a new poll shows.

According to a poll released Tuesday by NBC News, the former secretary of state leads the New Jersey GOP governor 44-34 percent.

Both Christie and Clinton are considered top possible 2016 contenders, and the survey followed Christie’s decisive reelection win in the Garden State last week.

8 more years of tea baggers whining !!

Limbaugh nut juice will dry up by 2015 !!!

Get a fresh supply with Hannity and OReilly !!

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/hillary... poll 2016-99687.html#ixzz2nfWjcYvT
Hillary

West Mifflin, PA

#55022 Dec 16, 2013
Poll: Clinton dominates early 2016 race; Warren gains on Biden as alternative !!!!!!!!!!

WASHINGTON — At this early stage for the 2016 presidential campaign, it’s Hillary’s world, and everyone else just lives in it.Hillary Clinton dominates the potential field of candidates for the Democratic nomination by huge margins, with a more than 5-to-1 advantage over her nearest rival and more than doubling the support of everyone else combined, according to a new McClatchy-Marist Poll. The Republican race is wide open, with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie slightly ahead. And Clinton has an edge or outright lead over any of them.“It’s Hillary versus the pack for the nomination,” said Lee Miringoff, director of The Marist College Institute for Public Opinion in New York, which conducted the poll.“There is no strong contender against her,” he said.“She doesn’t want to use the word inevitable, but these numbers are as wide as they can get. She’s jogging around the track by herself.”

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/12/10/211208/...
Rush Limpdick

West Mifflin, PA

#55023 Dec 16, 2013
Poll Finds Hillary Clinton Could Turn Texas Blue In 2016

A recent PPP poll found that the 2016 presidential race in Texas is surprising close. Hillary Clinton could move Texas closer to turning blue as Rand Paul and Chris Christie each lead her by just 4 points.

According to the PPP poll of Texas, Hillary Clinton would be a very strong Democrat at the top of the ticket in the red state that Republicans most need to keep. Jeb Bush, who will never run, does the best against Clinton, 49%-42%. Things get much closer after Bush. Chris Christie leads 44%-39%. Rand Paul leads 48%-44%. Ted Cruz leads Clinton within the poll’s margin of error 48%-45%, and Hillary leads Rick Perry in his home state 47%-45%.

Hillary Clinton could turn Texas into a battleground in 2016, because this poll reveals that despite all of the Republican claims of having a “deep bench” of 2016 candidates, voters in Texas don’t seem to be wowed by any of them. No Republican candidate in the poll got 50% support against Hillary Clinton. The former Sec. of State is such a well known figure that she can even keep a close race in the biggest red state of them all.
Rush Limpdick

West Mifflin, PA

#55024 Dec 16, 2013
Mitt Romney's 47 Percent Disproportionately Live In Republican States

WOW! Talk about throwing your own voters under the bus !!!!!!!!

The Republican-leaning moochers, as defined by Romney, can easily be found in the red states, which contribute far less in federal taxes than they receive in per capita benefits. Alabama, for instance, receives almost $4000 per capita in federal spending on retirement and disability, while contributing just over $1000 per capita in federal income taxes. Kentucky receives upwards of $7000 per capita in direct benefits, including retirement, disability, student assistance, and unemployment, but contributes slightly less per capita than Alabama in federal income taxes.

Roughly the same dispensation exists across much of the old Confederacy, where white voters in lower income brackets will faithfully vote for Romney despite his sneers at them. Across the red states generally – from Mississipppi, Arkansas, and South Carolina to Kentucky, West Virginia, Missouri, Oklahoma, the Dakotas and Alaska — there is a clear pattern. More money flows in from Washington via government spending than goes out to Washington via federal taxes, which belies the incessant whining of their “conservative” elected officials.(The difference is made up in revenues from the blue states – New York, New Jersey, California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Minnesota, among others – that receive less from Washington than they pay.)

“These are people who pay no income tax,” Romney told his well-heeled audience in Boca Raton, suggesting that voters who don’t pay income taxes comprise the same alleged 47 percent who will vote in lockstep for the president

These are the same states that most people have no healthcare !!!!

Thanks Barack !
S Hannity

West Mifflin, PA

#55029 Dec 16, 2013
Fox news anchor woman blonde bimbo Megyn Kelly said Santa and Jesus are white. Really?

Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly issued a declaration this week: "For all you kids watching at home, Santa just is white."

Kelly was responding to an essay by Aisha Harris at Slate.com entitled “Santa Claus Should Not Be a White Man Anymore.” Harris noted that growing up, "I asked my father what Santa really looked like. Was he brown, like us? Or was he really a white guy?"

Harris proposed that Santa should get a makeover, and be reborn as a more culturally neutral and universally appealing figure: a penguin.

All this would simply be tiny Christmas tempest in a media teapot if it were confined to the cable news shows and late-night comedians. After all, Santa Claus - white, black or penguin - is a fictional character.

Looky here:

http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Culture/TV/2013/...
ST NICK

Louisville, KY

#55030 Dec 16, 2013
Shut up before the white man takes your toys away !! Go celebrate KWANZA if you don't want toys under the tree.Everyone knows a penguin cant deliver all those toys ! Dumb azz.
S Hannity wrote:
Fox news anchor woman blonde bimbo Megyn Kelly said Santa and Jesus are white. Really?
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly issued a declaration this week: "For all you kids watching at home, Santa just is white."
Kelly was responding to an essay by Aisha Harris at Slate.com entitled “Santa Claus Should Not Be a White Man Anymore.” Harris noted that growing up, "I asked my father what Santa really looked like. Was he brown, like us? Or was he really a white guy?"
Harris proposed that Santa should get a makeover, and be reborn as a more culturally neutral and universally appealing figure: a penguin.
All this would simply be tiny Christmas tempest in a media teapot if it were confined to the cable news shows and late-night comedians. After all, Santa Claus - white, black or penguin - is a fictional character.
Looky here:
http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Culture/TV/2013/...
MC Hammer

Chambersburg, PA

#55035 Dec 17, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
Cutting and a pasting, pasting and a cutting. BHO, your still a IDIOT.
_
FINALLY YOU GET IT! BHO is an IDIOT!
So glad that you're seeing the light. We've been saying this for at least 6 years or more but better late then never. Now all we need to do is get you a job.
Snitch McConnell

West Mifflin, PA

#55037 Dec 17, 2013
Republican Peter King Takes on Rand Paul, Ted Cruz With New Anti-Tea Party PAC

Seeking to unify anti-tea party forces, Rep. Peter King today will form a new political action committee,“American Leadership PAC,” to promote an alternative to staunch conservative Republicans such as Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and Sen. Rand Paul, R-K.Y., he told ABC News in an interview.

“I want to create a presence for those like myself who feel Rand Paul and Ted Cruz are out of touch with the American people,” King, R-N.Y, said.“This is highlighted by the government shutdown, which was one of the worst political disasters we’ve ever had.”

“It’s basically to meet Republicans and find others who share my views,” said King, who refers to Republicans of his ilk as “blue collar conservatives.”

King, 69, also told the New Hampshire Union Leader that the PAC is “going to be a vehicle to enable me to help build a stronger Republican Party and work with Republicans that I feel I have more in common with.”

Cruz’s communications director, Sean Rushton, told ABC News,“Senator Cruz remains focused on making Washington listen by protecting working people from Obamacare and getting the economy growing again. Americans don’t care about bickering from D.C. politicians.”

Paul’s office declined to comment.

Looky here:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/12/...
Snitch McConnell

West Mifflin, PA

#55038 Dec 17, 2013
Pro-Mitch McConnell ad links him to Rand Paul

A conservative outside group plans to launch a heavy-duty ad campaign defending Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s credentials as a foe of the Affordable Care Act and telling voters that he and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul are “working together to stop Obamacare,” POLITICO has learned.

The nonprofit Kentucky Opportunity Coalition will spend $382,000 over the next week on TV ads across the Bluegrass State, tying McConnell to his conservative junior colleague and blasting the national health care overhaul backed by Democrats.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12/mitch-m...

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#55042 Dec 17, 2013
stool

Brooklyn, NY

#55045 Dec 18, 2013
Click here

testing
stool

Brooklyn, NY

#55046 Dec 18, 2013
The Next Messiah

Los Angeles, CA

#55048 Dec 18, 2013
Barbara Walters on Obama:

‘We Thought He Was Going To Be The Next Messiah’(HQ)

- See more at: http://www.cnsnews.com/video/newsbusters/barb...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu Ssl 5,426
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Thu Knows he lost 3,921
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••