The Great Wollinski

Annapolis, MD

#54769 Dec 1, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Plouffe: Obamacare Will Work ... By 2017
December 1, 2013
Former senior Obama adviser David Plouffe is optimistic about Obamacare — over the long run. By 2017, he said, almost every state will have accepted the law’s Medicaid expansion (states such as Ohio have indeed recently decided to accept it) and will be running their own exchanges.
“It’s just a fact” that the law will work, he said, though “it may take until this president leaves office.”
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/365166/p...
Oh yeah...
you mean during the Clinton administration...we get it...

Hillary Clinton 2016 --the Tea Bag squasher...she's going to send those Tea Baggers packin' back to their log cabins in the woods of Kentucky where they have been known to have engaged in B&D sessions with their overlords...The Koch brothers...
I can hear them now being punished for losing to Hillary in 2016
owwww that hurts, no no not that Mr Koch, please Mr Koch not that..I will do whatever you want because I'm your deviant oddball slave ---hahahaha

this is just a preview of the 2016 race

Hillary Clinton in 2016 ---yeah baby
Bill C

West Mifflin, PA

#54770 Dec 1, 2013
Be Afraid, GOP: Hillary Clinton Is Back and She Will Beat You in 2016

And her return should strike fear in the hearts of Republicans everywhere. Robert Shrum on why Hillary will prevail in 2016.

The phrase aptly applies to her own prospects for 2016 as the amazing candidate who, if she chooses to run, almost certainly cannot be denied: the nomination or the presidency itself. Outside the Kennedy Center in Washington, the site of the Vital Voices event, a sign-waving crowd chanted: "Ready for Hillary." Almost simultaneously, a new political action committee was launched to promote her next race for the White House—and it promptly attracted 60,000 Twitter and Facebook followers.

She is far ahead in polls of Democratic primary voters. Remarkably, in a general election match-up, she leads Jeb Bush by 9 percent and Marco Rubio by 11 in their home state of Florida—and perhaps most stunningly, a PPP survey finds her ahead of Rubio, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, and Texas Gov. Rick Perry in the incarnadined Lone Star State.

Yes, she's back—and Republicans should be very, very afraid.
Bill C

West Mifflin, PA

#54771 Dec 1, 2013
Hillary Clinton could win all 50 states running against Banana Republicans in 2016

Republicans have been accused of waging a war against women, a war against workers and a war against the poor. Republicans have been accused of waging a war against the environment while they deny global warming. We even have Republicans waging a war against the American economy, while some Republicans even deny the deadly economic dangers of a U.S. default.

It gets better for Democrats: Now, Republicans are waging a war against everyone. Veterans and military families face hardship because of the Republican shutdown. Small-business people cannot get loans because of the Republican shutdown. Tourists find national parks closed because of the Republican shutdown. It goes on and on and on, which is why Republican polling numbers have been falling like a snowball down a mountain during an avalanche.

It gets even better for Democrats: Republicans have been accused of waging a war against the 99 percent, which is bad enough, as Mitt Romney learned the hard way. But now, Republicans are even waging a war against the 1 percent.

Here ya go:

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/campaig...
maxie obamabot

Los Angeles, CA

#54775 Dec 2, 2013
AMEX wrote:
Shoppers are maxing their charge cards out to buy more useless shit for their friends and family......It's not money they spend, its money being borrowed.

i maxed-out my card buying obummercare
press conference

Los Angeles, CA

#54777 Dec 2, 2013
At today’s press conference, Jay Carney said that President Obama will sign up for Obamacare, but he’s not sure exactly when that will occur.
Willie Nelson

West Mifflin, PA

#54778 Dec 2, 2013
maxie obamabot wrote:
<quoted text>
i maxed-out my card buying obummercare
Great Investment !!
Right Wing Stooge

Baltimore, MD

#54779 Dec 3, 2013
That Obamacare is real bad....It made me lose my excellent health insurance plan. I only paid $50.00 a month and it covered everything (except illness or injury). There was no deductable and no copays.
The out of pocket maximum was only $188,000.00 but they pay everything after that 80/20. It even included something they call pre-existing conditions. I think this means if I get pneumonitis but I once had a bad cold that in still covered.
That Obama is out of control messing with my good insurance plan.

Ohoh I'm not feeling well....I better go sign up now.
Chuck Manson

West Mifflin, PA

#54780 Dec 3, 2013
i would rather lose my home, car and life savings that sign up for obamacare. Then when I have to go to the hospital to have a proceedure done at a cost of $45,000.00 I dont want to pay that bill since I dont have healthcare and I'd rather pay the fine and have no healthcare. I just hope i dont need open heart surgery because i couldnt pay that $468,000.00 bill.

I say screw obamacare and take your chances that you will never need an operation or get really really sick.
I say commit a crime go to jail and have the tax payers cover your healthcare. Remember people in prison dont need healthcare. It's all free shit
pay the fine

Los Angeles, CA

#54782 Dec 3, 2013
Chuck Manson wrote:
i would rather lose my home, car and life savings that sign up for obamacare. Then when I have to go to the hospital to have a proceedure done at a cost of $45,000.00 I dont want to pay that bill since I dont have healthcare and I'd rather pay the fine and have no healthcare. I just hope i dont need open heart surgery because i couldnt pay that $468,000.00 bill.
I say screw obamacare and take your chances that you will never need an operation or get really really sick.
I say commit a crime go to jail and have the tax payers cover your healthcare. Remember people in prison dont need healthcare. It's all free shit

pay the fine
Obamacare girl

Los Angeles, CA

#54783 Dec 3, 2013
The woman whose smiling face adorned the HealthCare.gov website in the first days after its launch has stepped forward to tearfully address those who she says cyberbullied her as they took potshots at the Obama administration's troubled online health exchange.

'Obamacare girl'

Adriana said she is from Colombia, is a mother and wife who lives in Maryland and that, ABC writes,

"though she is eligible for healthcare through the [Affordable Care Act]... she hasn't signed up for it, and is neither in favor nor against it."

Her husband and 21-month-old son are U.S. citizens, and Adriana said she is applying for citizenship.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/11/1...
Barry

Pittsburgh, PA

#54784 Dec 3, 2013
Obama is your friend
Stanley

West Mifflin, PA

#54785 Dec 3, 2013
Yep........pay the fine and have no healthcare....then if you need hospital services and are admitted in for surgery.........you got to pay for those services........good luck selling your house......

I would rather lose my home, life savings and have them take out my fines from my IRS refund than get healthare..........

It's the law !! Pay up !!
HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! LMAO!
Stanley

West Mifflin, PA

#54786 Dec 3, 2013
I bet it kills the Rush Limbaugh nut juice guzzling tea bags to get healthcare......
HAAAAAAA!!!

PAY UP!
It's the law !!
Jay Carney

Los Angeles, CA

#54792 Dec 3, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
The cut and paste idiot BHO has landed. Yap Yap YAP

At today’s press conference,

Jay Carney said that President Obama will sign up for Obamacare,

but he’s not sure exactly when that will occur.
Obamas 21 Days of Christ

Los Angeles, CA

#54798 Dec 4, 2013
Because Obamacare isn’t the traditional liberal welfare plan that simply transfers wealth through taxation over dozens of years.

Nor is it a regulation that directly affects the livelihoods of only a select number of Americans.

Obamacare is a massive federal takeover of an industry most Americans are intimately connected to — and it’s right here, and it’s right now.

On second thought, the countdown to Obamacare is a little bit like Advent:

Except at the end of all the sweet nothings,

it isn’t going to be our savior in a manger

— it will be the president barreling down our chimneys.

And, like many Christmases, it’s going to be pricey.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/04/bedford-mr-...
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#54800 Dec 4, 2013
Tuesday, Dec 3, 2013 07:43 AM EST
Hypocrisy, dogma and sabotage: The right’s stepping into an Obamacare trap
Contrary to popular opinion, the GOP's hurting itself when it knocks Obamacare. Here's why its attacks are so risky :

You don’t have to be an unqualified fan of the Affordable Care Act to recognize the lunacy of most Republican objections to it. From “death panels” to “a loss of liberty,” there’s only one consistent through-line to most of their objections: They come from Republicans, they’re directed at a Democratic president, and they’re irrational.

The president’s self-imposed deadline for fixing the website has arrived and, while it’s still far from perfect, the complaints are likely to become broader once again. The Republicans may not realize it, but that way lies danger.

More than once, Democrats have made the mistake of taking victory laps for a plan with very real problems. But the Republicans are setting traps for themselves – traps they may find it difficult to escape, especially if Democrats are shrewd enough to take advantage of them.

This shortsightedness already wounded them once, in the 2012 election, when candidate Mitt Romney was forced to attack a program that was nearly identical to the one that Gov. Mitt Romney implemented in Massachusetts. It looked absurd – because it was. Romney’s campaign was probably always a lost cause, but that didn’t help.

For the Republicans, there’s more where that came from.

The trouble starts with their gleeful rubbing of hands over the Healthcare.gov rollout. Gloating about the website is unwise for a couple of reasons. First, the website’s design and implementation was conducted by a private government contractor, CGI Global, not by government employees. There are many lessons to be learned from the website’s problems, but one of them clearly seems to be this: The privatization of government services, a key goal for the Republican Party, can work very poorly.

Accounts of the Obamacare implementation read like a how-to manual in inept contracting with outside corporations, and the administration deserves to take a hit for that. But the problem isn’t that government created the website. A larger part of the problem lies in the fact that it used a private contractor to do the job.

Take a peek here:

http://www.salon.com/2013/12/03/hypocrisy_dog...

Hillary 2016 ! Yeah baby!
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#54801 Dec 4, 2013
Are Republicans sabotaging ObamaCare by frightening younger consumers?

The Republicans’ scary-movie strategy has some logic to it: If they can frighten young and healthy people from joining the health-care exchanges, the exchanges will become expensive and unmanageable. This is sabotage, plain and simple — much like the refusal by red-state governors to participate in setting up the exchanges in the first place. But those sabotaging the new law should be careful what they wish for: Instead of killing the law, they are likely to make it more expensive to taxpayers. Their efforts could have the effect of turning Obamacare, which relies on private insurance and the free market, into just the sort of big-government entitlement Republicans were worried about in the first place.

If they succeed in scaring people away, the ones who join exchanges are likely to be older and sicker, making the insurance pool costlier to insurers. As Larry Levitt, a senior vice president of the Kaiser Family Foundation, explained to me, if costs are more than 3&#8201;percent higher than anticipated in the first few years of Obamacare, the federal government will have to pick up at least half of the additional expense.

Looky here:

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/11/20/are-rep...
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#54802 Dec 4, 2013
California GOP Launches Fake ACA Website in a Massive Disinformation Campaign

The latest attempt by the Republican Party to sabotage the Affordable Care Act will absolutely piss you off.

California Republicans — specifically, GOP members of the state’s general assembly — sent out mailers to their constituents informing them about the state exchange website, known as Covered California. Only, instead of sending voters to the actual Covered California exchange website, CoveredCA.com , the mailers direct Californians to go to CoveringHealthCareCA.com , which is most definitely not the California exchange.

Writing for Crooks & Liars, Karoli reported:

The fake website, created by the Assembly Republican caucus, tells seniors:“Seniors on Medicare may not see changes immediately to their benefits or coverage. Down the line, however, the erosion and accessibility of care may become a problem.”

Death panels. You won’t be able to get medical care, seniors, because of Obamacare.

Additionally, the site tells young people:“Young adults will end up paying for much of federal health care reform by subsidizing the cost of sicker people, or by paying a tax penalty if they do not obtain health insurance under the provisions of the individual mandate, which requires all Californians to have coverage beginning in 2014.”

Instead of providing an insurance premium calculator, as many exchanges do, the fake GOP astroturf website features an individual mandate penalty calculator.

Looky here:

http://thedailybanter.com/2013/12/california-...
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#54804 Dec 4, 2013
The Biggest Problem With Obamacare’s Rollout Is Being Caused Intentionally by Republicans

The media have been buzzing with stories — many of them wildly exaggerated — of people facing higher premiums as a result of Obamacare. But there’s a story about rates you may not have heard: According to Jonathan Gruber, a leading health care wonk at MIT, all private insurance premiums in the 25 red states that are refusing to expand their Medicaid programs will be 15 percent higher as a direct result of that decision.

But those numbers don’t capture the human cost. The reality is that conservatives are complaining about insurance policies being cancelled and the ACA’s error-plagued exchanges at the same time as they actively work to keep millions of poor Americans from gaining coverage under the law’s Medicaid expansion.

The victims of Obamacare’s implementation problems being hit the hardest, by far, are those whose incomes fall between the federal poverty line and the eligibility cutoffs in those 25 states rejecting Medicaid expansion. Not only will they be left uncovered, they won’t even be eligible for the generous subsidies that people earning slightly more than they do can use to buy insurance. It’s brutally unfair. The Kaiser Family Foundation estimates that 4.8 million poor adults may fall into that coverage gap — about twice the number of people expected to pay more for their insurance when their substandard policies are cancelled.

Take a peek here:

http://billmoyers.com/2013/11/21/the-biggest-...
cabal of losers

Los Angeles, CA

#54805 Dec 4, 2013
Rah! Rah! Rah!

Sis, Boom,Bah

Lying Again

If obummer can't do it Pawlowski can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 14 hr snackman 5,492
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep '14 Petal Power 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs