The AntiChrist Hunter

Washington, DC

#54634 Nov 27, 2013
Linda wrote:
Wish George Bush was still in charge
Yes, Linda I especially liked his fiscal policies..
They were great...I miss those days too when our economy was free falling into oblivion.
Those were the days Linda...its true however people did have jobs when he entered office and the economy was doing well when he entered office...yes those were the days before the whole thing collapsed but that wasn't his fault.

It was Obama's fault...even though he wasn't in office yet...we still blame him because our brains are too feeble to comprehend reality due to the noise generated by Jimmy D-mints fine propoganda producing machine called the Club for Growth...I know it helped me to understand how Obama is the blame for everything even stuff that happened before he was elected into office....very interesting huh?

That's why I thing Jimmy Dmint is the one true AntiChrist but I might be wrong...

Hahaha ....but is being wrong doesn't matter to Jimmy...hell no being wrong or false to him is like being right to anyone else..

What a great antichrist figure.?
Harry Peters

West Mifflin, PA

#54635 Nov 27, 2013
Linda wrote:
Wish George Bush was still in charge
me too! we need another recession and 2 more wars,i got too much money to spend now dow jones up over 16,000 pts. bought a new car,i now can afford a mistress, and a penis implant.
The New Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#54636 Nov 27, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
BHO is one desperate ignorant tea bag addicted to Limbaugh nut juise, huh BHO? You always allow your ignorance to prevail against your stupid side, awesome lil tea bag. Your going to get Obama care with or without your tea bag approval, america says so
Tis better to pat the $90.00 fine than to bow down to a POS. I actually hope this Obamacare continues. People have finally opened their eyes and see what your so called leader is about. If you would wipe the Obama nutjuice from your eyes you could see what he is.
bobby6464

Clearfield, PA

#54637 Nov 27, 2013
Harry Peters wrote:
<quoted text>me too! we need another recession and 2 more wars,i got too much money to spend now dow jones up over 16,000 pts. bought a new car,i now can afford a mistress, and a penis implant.
You're too ugly to get a woman, besides you love men. Now I do agree a penis implant would benefit you. That's more nutjuice for my collection and craving. Meet you at Danny boys tonight?
Dan the Man LOL

Clearfield, PA

#54638 Nov 27, 2013
The AntiChrist Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Linda I especially liked his fiscal policies..
They were great...I miss those days too when our economy was free falling into oblivion.
Those were the days Linda...its true however people did have jobs when he entered office and the economy was doing well when he entered office...yes those were the days before the whole thing collapsed but that wasn't his fault.
It was Obama's fault...even though he wasn't in office yet...we still blame him because our brains are too feeble to comprehend reality due to the noise generated by Jimmy D-mints fine propoganda producing machine called the Club for Growth...I know it helped me to understand how Obama is the blame for everything even stuff that happened before he was elected into office....very interesting huh?
That's why I thing Jimmy Dmint is the one true AntiChrist but I might be wrong...
Hahaha ....but is being wrong doesn't matter to Jimmy...hell no being wrong or false to him is like being right to anyone else..
What a great antichrist figure.?
Actually Bush inherited the mess Clinton left. It's all Clinton's fault.
G BUsh

West Mifflin, PA

#54639 Nov 27, 2013
The New Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text> Tis better to pat the $90.00 fine than to bow down to a POS. I actually hope this Obamacare continues. People have finally opened their eyes and see what your so called leader is about. If you would wipe the Obama nutjuice from your eyes you could see what he is.
And people will pay the fine,,,,but you still have no healthcare,,,,so you need simple surgery or spend a few days in the ICU .,,,youre talking a BIG bill !.hope you save up enough to pay a 100K hospital bill, doesnt take long to rake that sum up!

the limbuagh nut sac guzzlers will be boo hooing then.
Dr Proctor

West Mifflin, PA

#54640 Nov 27, 2013
Regardless of what you think about Obamacare, it should be clear this law isn’t going to help in keeping health care policies in check. Whether it is repealed or not, there are several policies that legislators can and should pursue to help make healthcare more affordable.

Let’s move from an intrastate model to an interstate model. This means that any health insurance organization can sell to any person in any state. Currently, most states don’t allow “across state line” sales of insurance. If Congress acts it would mean any state that attempts to restrict consumers from buying the insurance of their choice is violating the Interstate Commerce Clause of the U.S. Constitution.

If Congress were to pass this law, we could expect more competition from insurers, forcing health insurance firms to become more efficient. As with other industries, we’d expect the least efficient insurance agencies to fail while the most efficient survive. This should lead to lower health insurance costs for Americans.

One way is that Congress should make individuals forfeit their right to sue doctors if they receive government health care. Why wouldn’t we want to keep costs as low as possible by having all government-received health care come where the patient waives the right to sue? Remember that when an individual on government healthcare sues the doctor – the real person paying is the American taxpayer.

With all of the disagreements over Obamacare, one thing all Americans can agree upon are policies that lower our costs without sacrificing health care quality. Obamacare has sold us a bill of goods, but one of the goods absent from the plan was lowering healthcare premiums. If we really want to do something about lowering the cost of healthcare, we have to let the free market work, provide more options for different kinds of insurance and crackdown on runaway public benefits.

87% say Obamacare doesnt go far enough.......

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2013/11/...
Dan the Man LOL

Clearfield, PA

#54642 Nov 28, 2013
G BUsh wrote:
<quoted text>And people will pay the fine,,,,but you still have no healthcare,,,,so you need simple surgery or spend a few days in the ICU .,,,youre talking a BIG bill !.hope you save up enough to pay a 100K hospital bill, doesnt take long to rake that sum up!
the limbuagh nut sac guzzlers will be boo hooing then.
Why don't you go back into your closet.
tOM tuRKEY

West Mifflin, PA

#54643 Nov 28, 2013
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !
civil unrest

Los Angeles, CA

#54644 Nov 28, 2013
tOM tuRKEY wrote:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !

not until communist obummer is defeated
Libertarian

Lehighton, PA

#54654 Nov 28, 2013
BHO apparently doesn't have any original thoughts, which explains the spam flurry of copy/paste.
Numbnuts

West Mifflin, PA

#54662 Nov 28, 2013
i like the way bho gives himself all excellent grades like a smiley face and a star,,,,,LmAO..what an azzwipe.....

that glenn beck semen syrup is taking it's toll
The AntiChrist Hunter

Baltimore, MD

#54664 Nov 28, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Michelle Obama’s idea of Thanksgiving table talk: Push the Obamacare
November 28, 2013
So this is how first lady Michelle Obama imagines Americans should spend their Thanksgiving dinner: Talking about Obamacare.
That’s her call to supporters, via an email invitation to Democratic Party backers, The New York Post reported.
“As you spend time with loved ones this holiday season, be sure to talk with them about what health care reform can mean to them,” she said, in the email that contained 14 talking points that could be raised.
Among her touted topics, The Post reported: Talk about the need to sign up for Obamacare. And, ask guests to bring W2 tax forms, or pay stubs, in order to verify income levels.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/...

Thanksgiving Day talking turkey around the table...

And you here plumeting this site with your hate filled anti Obama diatribes...
What a pathetic life you lead...seriously.. you're the king of all losers.

Go find a life worth living before you time out...

I am against people having to work on Thanksgiving Day...you shoould stand up to your "Club for Growth" overlord Jimmy Damint and tell him where to go...back to the eternal furnace where he came from..

The AntiChrist Hunter
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#54673 Nov 28, 2013
BHO idiot, keep on avoiding the ignorant tea bag 14% approval with the American voters, this great country will never do that fools errand. Obama care, Iran, benghazi, and anything else is only a tea bags desperate failed attempt at avoiding how much American voters approves of president Obama
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#54680 Nov 28, 2013
Poll shopping MARISSA, America has a 14% approval for ignorant tea bags like you and idiot BHO. Deal with it. Obama care will be law after president Obama leaves the white house when Mrs Clinton easily walks in to take charge. Take a double dose of extra strength limbaugh nut juice and pretend it ain't happening.
take charge

Los Angeles, CA

#54681 Nov 28, 2013
"'We have to pass the bill (Obamacare) so that you can find out what is in it.'

N. Pelosi."
mreh

Cranberry Twp, PA

#54684 Nov 28, 2013
mreeeh
Tom C

West Mifflin, PA

#54687 Nov 29, 2013
HARRISBURG, Pa.—Pennsylvania's new transportation law will raise fuel taxes Jan. 1 and companies that supply gas and diesel in Pennsylvania say razor-thin profit margins leave them little choice but to pass on the entire cost increase to the pump.

"Unfortunately, if it's going to go up 10 cents, it's going to go up 10 cents to people we supply," Reilly said. "Nobody can eat a penny today, much less 10 cents."

Under the law, signed Monday by Corbett, higher taxes and fees will unfold over the next five years to collect an additional $2.3 billion to $2.4 billion a year. That's roughly 40 percent of the $5.7 billion the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation is planning to spend this year on state and local roads and bridges and mass transit systems.

The effect on Jan. 1 will be a 9.5 cent per gallon tax increase on unleaded and a 13 cent per gallon tax increase on diesel, according to PennDOT. If the law were fully in effect today, gas taxes would go up by 28.5 cents per gallon, based on the average wholesale price set by the Department of Revenue for 2013.

When spring time gas comes into affect in May, for special blend gas, the price will jump up to 39 cents a gallon by May 15th.

Thanks Governor !
bipartisan victory

Los Angeles, CA

#54689 Nov 29, 2013
Tom C wrote:
HARRISBURG, Pa.—Pennsylvania's new transportation law will raise fuel taxes Jan. 1 and companies that supply gas and diesel in Pennsylvania say razor-thin profit margins leave them little choice but to pass on the entire cost increase to the pump.
"Unfortunately, if it's going to go up 10 cents, it's going to go up 10 cents to people we supply," Reilly said. "Nobody can eat a penny today, much less 10 cents."
Under the law, signed Monday by Corbett, higher taxes and fees will unfold over the next five years to collect an additional $2.3 billion to $2.4 billion a year. That's roughly 40 percent of the $5.7 billion the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation is planning to spend this year on state and local roads and bridges and mass transit systems.
The effect on Jan. 1 will be a 9.5 cent per gallon tax increase on unleaded and a 13 cent per gallon tax increase on diesel, according to PennDOT. If the law were fully in effect today, gas taxes would go up by 28.5 cents per gallon, based on the average wholesale price set by the Department of Revenue for 2013.
When spring time gas comes into affect in May, for special blend gas, the price will jump up to 39 cents a gallon by May 15th.
Thanks Governor !

Transportation law hailed as bipartisan victory
November 25, 2013 11:39 PM

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/news/state/2013/1...

PAY UP LIBS......we're out of other people's money.
Portland Oregon

Los Angeles, CA

#54695 Nov 29, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
Daily caller, ha ha ha ha get real fanatical tea bag. That's can't be accomplished at tea bag 14% approval

Portland, Oregon..

Most Racist State Of The Union

http://www.topix.com/forum/portland/THUOITFVM...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 42 min Oh well 5,467
bulllys at the work place. 3 hr Pink Eye 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr Don Rumsfeld 3,995
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8
Snyder's Lance Sep 3 Old School Lance Man 4
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE