Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,417)

Showing posts 48,321 - 48,340 of51,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ridge Runner

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Irelands own wrote:
<quoted text>This is what happens when people are of low intelligence.....you have no response so you resort to obscenities.
Poor sap....those drugs really drained you of brain cells.
I know that you're a complete idiot but can you comprehend this ....ohhh one of little intellect..

I work for a large multi-national (Fortune 100) company along side my ...yeah be dismayed now ...former long haired hippie bretheren...and my company hasn't been hiring many newbies (ie non former hippie types.

And these large multi-nationals usually act alike...they hire former hippies to do those jobs like programming computers, designing skyscrapers, designing the electrical grid, etc...you know the easy stuff....

I still maintain some hippies are actually still working or mostly now retired from IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, etc. Many of thier employees and former retired employees were so-called hippies. So, this what happened to all those hippies. There really wasnt as you suggest a massive hippie extinction that took place in the late 60's or 70's S you suggested...hahahahah...

Yes, sorry to expose your dunce cap....although I do understand that with your limited ability to grasp the most basic premiss, so that you couldn't understand and then of course you would resort to your dumbass "Limbaugh Logic" juice.
Ridge Runner

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

BO STINKS wrote:
Will BOcare cover your knee replacements ?
On your knees boy !!! Get down on your knees ! PERIOD..........<quoted text>
Here's another fine example of your aptitude and refinement.

However, You are typical of the Tea Party loser class that's been permiating the political environment these days....and when I say permiating I do mean permiating...
Pheewee Pu...they/you do stink.

At least the Afordable Care Act includes Mental Health care too...most Tea Baggin' odd-ballers like yourself could benefit from this type of plan.

Yeah..
You can go through the Limbaugh Nut juice detox program for 30 days...it does take time to get off that extra-strength crap but you should look into it...
Ridge Runner

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Also,

I'm proud of my SW PA. ridge runner heritage ...you ashole...
caught on camera

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Even Crack-Smoking Toronto Mayor Has Higher Approval Ratings Than Obama

Friday, 22 Nov 2013 07:33 PM

By Todd Beamon

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford admitted to smoking crack cocaine,

has been in "drunken stupors,"

and was caught on camera in an expletive-laced rant.

But he's still having a better month than President Barack Obama.

Ford has the approval of 42 percent of 1,049 Toronto voters surveyed by Forum Research.

The poll results,

released on Friday,

came as Ford saw most of his powers stripped by the city council in Canada's largest city.

South of the border,

Obama must wish he were doing that well.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/rob-ford-popu ...

Barack Hussein Obama....Mmmmm Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmm
ridge runner

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Ridge Runner wrote:
Also,
I'm proud of my SW PA. ridge runner heritage ...you ashole...

"Mama's Black Baby Boy"
Ridge Runner

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Irelands own wrote:
GQ's list of Least Influential is out and Obama made #17 for "nothing gets done".
Each day things get worse for this clown
Like I said Obamacare does include a 30 day program to help you detox from that extra-strength Limbaugh juice.

You're addicted ....you need help....

You can thank President Obama for helping you with this assinine affliction. The one that makes your life so friggin miserable by blaming Obama for all your problems.
The only problem you have is looking back at you on the mirror....why dont you start to blame the right person...

You're just in denial....

Help is available

Just sayin...
antenna

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

This blog is getting boring. Nothing but people pasting in whole articles or calling each other names like kids on the playground. What happened to the intelligent debates? I'm guessing the smart, informed people left in disgust.
Ridge Runner

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Irelands own wrote:
<quoted text> And what position do you hold...senior janitor or junior janitor? LMAO!
Even if I were the "janitor" I'd be better off than a bitter old retired independently wealthy odd ball like you...

So...yeah if you want me to be the janitor ...ok I will be the janitor...

Another delusion to feed....like your odd baller bretheren...you just make shitt up and keep repeating it now matter how little sense or how absurd the proclamation....
Now that's a winning strategy...keep up the good work odd ball.
Ridge Runner

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

antenna wrote:
This blog is getting boring. Nothing but people pasting in whole articles or calling each other names like kids on the playground. What happened to the intelligent debates? I'm guessing the smart, informed people left in disgust.
No...wrong

There's now close to 50,000 posts and they're mostly the same...

You should take time and read them all before making such a profound accusation.
Ridge Runner

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Obama vs. Liberalism
November 20, 2013
The conservative attitude toward Obama has largely been a mirror image of that of the left. To liberals, Obama is the ideal vision of Liberal Man -- the Lightbringer, the new FDR in a darker shade,who will right all wrongs, set the U.S. firmly on a progressive path, and give out lots of free stuff (from "Obama's stash," as one admirer put it.)
Conservatives see the exact opposite: a demonic figure, the community organizer from Hell, a combination of Caligula, Lenin, Mao, and Blofeld, a Muslim-communist- progressive Antichrist with a perfect and implacable plan to destroy the U.S. and the Western world as a whole.
Events of the past few months have belied both the liberal and conservative visions.
If Obama is the Antichrist, he's a kind of goofy, inept, comical Antichrist at best. And as for the Lightbringer, events speak for themselves.
Plainly, Obama is worst enemy liberalism has ever had.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/11/obama_...
So, he's not the antichrist now?

Like I said your brain synapses are mis-firing again.

I recommend the 30 day "Obama is the anti-Christ" detox program....
The AntiChrist Hunter

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Ridge Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
So, he's not the antichrist now?
Like I said your brain synapses are mis-firing again.
I recommend the 30 day "Obama is the anti-Christ" detox program....
I would like to take this time to thank you for trying to expose all these ignorant odd ballers attempts to accuse people of being the elusive anti-Christ...hahahaa

Wow how full of crap are they anyway...
Anyway we appreciate your efforts in exposing the hypocracy....

Anyway ....everyone knows that Mitt Romney was the one true AntiChrist...hahaha
BO STINKS

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

"Another delusion to feed....like your odd baller bretheren...you just make shitt up and keep repeating it now matter how little sense or how absurd the proclamation....
Now that's a winning strategy...keep up the good work odd ball".----says the refined Ridge Runner.

If you like like your heathcare/doctor you can keep them along with paying less. PERIOD..........

Now go get on your knees BO sniffer .........PERIOD !
Ridge Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another fine example of your aptitude and refinement.
However, You are typical of the Tea Party loser class that's been permiating the political environment these days....and when I say permiating I do mean permiating...
Pheewee Pu...they/you do stink.
At least the Afordable Care Act includes Mental Health care too...most Tea Baggin' odd-ballers like yourself could benefit from this type of plan.
Yeah..
You can go through the Limbaugh Nut juice detox program for 30 days...it does take time to get off that extra-strength crap but you should look into it...
Jerry

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Stillers are winnin.
SmokeFilledBackR oom

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Heard a Republican/Corbett apologist today say that they wanted the Transportation Bill passed this year so any backlash would die down. 28 cent/largest gas tax in the country will NOT die down.

I don't know wether to hope the faux Republican legislature or the faux Republican governor should be voted out at this point. If both are voted out the tax and spend will continue. At this point I vote any third party that has a chance and split the ticket at the legislative level to get some of these con servatives out of office. One branch at a time vote these existing con servatives out.

Tom C

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Tom C

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

HARRISBURG - A new taxpayer-paid $53,000 Chevy Suburban was ready for use by Gov. Tom Corbett March 30, the same day Corbett claimed his vehicle was a hand-me-down from Gov. Ed Rendell, which broke down often, state police officials said.

The Patriot-News of Harrisburg ended months of denials by the Corbett administration about the new vehicles in a story published Sunday.

That report cited criticism of the Corbett administration for buying new Chevrolet Suburbans, at $53,000 per vehicle, for Corbett and Lt. Gov. Jim Cawley and new Chevy Traverses, at nearly $40,000 apiece, for their wives. Those purchases came after candidate Corbett vowed to cut the state car fleet if elected. The four vehicles totalled $185,000, the newspaper reported.

http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/content.det...
Tom C

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

http://casablancapa.blogspot.com/

Corbett one term governor !!

Another Republicon scamming the tax payers
Tom C

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Weird News – Corrupt Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett Uses Millions of Taxpayer Money to Privatize State Lottery and Discriminate Against Voters Using the Voter ID Law

HARRISBURG, Pa.—Gov. Tom Corbett is being criticized for using millions of dollars in taxpayer money for legal fees.

The Philadelphia Inquirer reported the Corbett administration spent $6.4 million last year for outside law firms to handle high-profile state cases.

The cases included the privatization of the state lottery system and the voter ID requirement.

The Corbett administration defended the practice.

… this guy makes George Bush look like a liberal hippie.

http://www.tarborotimes.com/2013/11/13/weird-...
Rub one out

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Plus corbett might have been given handjobs by jerry sandusky no wonder corbett never went after him..........HAAA!
shoot ur load

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

I always figured Corbett and Sandusky tag teamed 2nd mile kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 48,321 - 48,340 of51,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 12 hr D Cheney 3,748
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 16 hr Pirates booty 5,357
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for York County was issued at July 14 at 3:42AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••