Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,412)

Showing posts 48,221 - 48,240 of51,329
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
The racial hating tea bags want the the Obama care law repeal but that ain't going to happen, no way no how. President Obama will not negotiate with any hitler loving congressional racial hating tea bag. There will be a government shut down so tea bags win, but what did they win? they only win some juicy limbaugh nut juice and nothing else. 2014 mid terms is looking good for Obama, thanks ignorant racist tired tea bags.
Yep, the head negro won't negotiate with Congress but he is willing to bend over backwards to negotiate with Iran. So how do you radical muslim lovers feel about the head negro shutting down the government with his veto power?
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported for abuse.
I like white meat.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Nixon wrote:
The tea bags would rather have the country go into a tail spin my shutting the government down. This will be a sweet 2014 for the dems.
obamacare is here to stay you can turn that over,it's the law of the land just like the gun rights issue, so you wet tea bags better get on the dems party train for 2014 !
the tea bags are going into hiberation once bush was gone
keep marching with your anti gay rights signs and youll be on the losing end HAAA!
Hey stupid one. If the head negro uses his veto power he is the one who shuts it down. Obama drew a red line on his Obamacare funding and we all know what that means. LMFAO
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Bobby6464 wrote:
Where do you want tea bags to go? Back to the shrinks office packing Limbaugh juice
Your love of Limbaugh and nut juice really amazes me. Do you ever have any other thoughts dum dum? LOL
Bobby Teabag

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Bobby Teabag wrote:
I'm sorry for that rude remark. My boyfriend and I are fighting. I caught him in the bathroom with a super twink earlier tonight at the club.
I really wanted to break up with him but he's incredibly well hung and easy on the eyes. It's not his fault he gets hit on so often.
I shouldn't take it out on you libs. You're okay in my book. I apologize.
I asked the Mods to delete this. I really didn't want this out there. I wish they'd hurry up and poof this. Me and my stupid drunken stupidity :(
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Learn how a bill becomes a law racial hating tea bag. President Obama is not the senate majority leader regardless of what that limbaugh nut juice ignorance mandates. The government will be shut down and congressional tea bags will be folding like a cheap tent soon, and of course do blame president Obama for that.
Do not like black coffee

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Learn how a bill becomes a law racial hating tea bag. President Obama is not the senate majority leader regardless of what that limbaugh nut juice ignorance mandates. The government will be shut down and congressional tea bags will be folding like a cheap tent soon, and of course do blame president Obama for that.
It's all the black back bending this country does, sick of all the black this and black that
Angry Black Guy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
I dont get all the racism on here.
Haters gonna hate.

Maybe all the teabag looneys should just leave America and start there own fucked up country. I actually liked the idea of Texas buying themselves out and seperating from the United States......Then all the racist teabaggers will have a place of there own where they can elect Ted Nugent as there president....Either way, it would be nice knowing they wouldnt be part of the U.S anymore....
Bobby Teabag

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Do not like black coffee wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all the black back bending this country does, sick of all the black this and black that
Reported.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
Who cares?
Bobby Teabag

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are an idioticmoron to think that someone only likes white meat chicken and turkey and any licorice other than black licorice and drinks nonblack coffee is racist. I also don't wear black clothing because the color doesn't go with my complexion, black hair dye also is bad bad bad. Why is this racist???? You've got to be effing kidding me, you thin skin psycho
<quoted text>
I do not like brown milk, I only like white milk, white meat chicken and white meat turkey, hate black licorice, and black coffee. What is racist about that you idioticmoron
<quoted text>
Moron, I simply made a statement I do MIT like black coffee, black licorice, or dark meat chicken and dark meat turkey??? Wtf is racist about that you idioticmoron
Reported
Bobby Teabag

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Lol!!! Reported because I do not like the color black you idiot, black colored folk do not own the color. Spike jones doesn't own the word spike either. You are a moron!
Reporting
Gerry

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

roger go back into the closet and come out when you are ready to say you like gays LOL

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Reported
LOL!!!!black black black black black black
Bobby Teabag

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating tea bag fools, your congressional tea bag brethren about to shut the government down so pour a tall glass of that extra strength juicy Limbaugh nut juice and celebrate. The thought of congressional tea bags voted bye bye celebration
You just don't get it.

The 1% is shorting all their stocks that made them billions during the Great Recession because Wall St is going to tank at the opening bell. They'll clean up again and then an 11th hour vote will avert the shutdown.'Boner' can claim 'another victory'.

It makes you poor people mad you can't play along.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating tea bag fools, your congressional tea bag brethren about to shut the government down so pour a tall glass of that extra strength juicy Limbaugh nut juice and celebrate. The thought of congressional tea bags voted bye bye celebration
Sorry idiot. If the government shuts down you can thank your black leader. You know ...the idiot in charge who knows what's best for you and I. Public polls overwhelmingly show Americans do not want this Obamacare. Americans have had enough of supporting useless sponges like yourself. Yep, my little brown and furry friend you can enjoy your tall glass of black nut juice with a hint or white while waiting for your next check.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Ten states where Obamacare wipes out existing healthcare plans

President Barack Obama famously promised,“If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan.” He later got even more specific.

“If you are among the hundreds of millions of Americans who already have health insurance through your job, or Medicare, or Medicaid, or the VA, nothing in this plan will require you or your employer to change the coverage or the doctor you have,” Obama said.

But as Obamacare’s rollout approaches, we have learned this is not true. Here are the ten states where consumers may like their health careicon1.png plans, but they won’t be able to keep them.

1) California: 58,000 will lose their plans under Obamacare. The first bomb dropped in California with a mass exodus from the most populated state’s Obamacare exchange. Aetna, the country’s largest insurer, left first in July and was closely followed by UnitedHealth. Anthem Blue Cross pulled out of California’s Obamacare exchange for small businesses as well.
Fifty-four percent of Californians expect to lose their coverage, according to an August poll.

2) Missouri: Patients of the state’s largest hospital system — which spans 13 hospitals including the St. Louis Children’s Hospital — will not be covered by the largest insurer on Obamacare exchanges, Anthem BlueCross BlueShield. Anthem covers 79,000 patients in Missouri who may seek subsidies on Obamacare exchanges, but won’t be able to see any doctors in the BJC HealthCare system.

3) Connecticut: Aetna, the third largest insurer in the nation, won’t offer insurance on the Obamacare exchange in its own home state, where it was founded in 1850. The reason?“We believe the modification to the rates filed by Aetna will not allow us to collect enough premiums to cover the cost of the plans and meet the service expectations of our customers,” said Aetna spokesman Susan Millerick.

4) Maryland: 13,000 individuals covered by Aetna and its recently-purchased Coventry Health Care won’t be able to keep their insurance plans if they want Obamacare subsidies on the exchanges. Aetna and Coventry canceled plans to offer insurance in the exchange when state officials wouldn’t allow them to charge premiums high enough to cover costs.

5) South Carolina: 28,000 people were insured by Medical Mutual of Ohio, SC’s second-largest insurance company, until it decided to leave the state entirely in July due to Obamacare’s “vast and quite complex” new regulations. Company spokesman Ed Byers said Medical Mutual’s patients would be switched over to United Healthcare plans instead.

6) New York: Aetna pulled out of New York’s exchange in late August in an effort to keep their plans “financially viable,” said Aetna spokeswoman Cynthia Michener.

7) New Jersey: 1.1 million Aetna customers are at risk in New Jersey, where the leading insurer also won’t be a part of the exchange. Just 2,600 patients purchase individual plans with the company, but any looking to take advantage of subsidies on the exchange for unaffordable employer-based insurance won’t be able to do with Aetna.

8) Iowa: Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Iowa’s largest health insurer, decided not to offer plans in the Obamacare exchange. It sells 86 percent of Iowa’s individual health insurance plans.

9) Wisconsin: Two of the three largest insurers in the state won’t offer plans on the exchange. United Healthcare and Humana patients will have to get a new health insurer to buy insurance on Obamacare exchanges.

10) Georgia: Just five insurers are participating in Georgia’s Obamacare exchange. Medical Mutual of Ohio left Georgia and Indiana as well as South Carolina, due to Obamacare regulations. Aetna, along with Coventry, also decided against participating in the George health exchange.

Enjoy your bottomless glass nut juice, Bobbie6464
R Reagan

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it.
The 1% is shorting all their stocks that made them billions during the Great Recession because Wall St is going to tank at the opening bell. They'll clean up again and then an 11th hour vote will avert the shutdown.'Boner' can claim 'another victory'.
But Obamacare in still the law of the land.LMAO! Another victory for Obama !

No one can ever turn that obamacare over....no tea bagger will ever succeed. HAAA!
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it.
Well hello Bobby Teabag II
Roger the Man LOL

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Gerry wrote:
roger go back into the closet and come out when you are ready to say you like gays LOL
Sorry my little homo. I will never like you or your kind. You serve no useful purpose for mankind. Go back under that rock you crawled out from under.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 48,221 - 48,240 of51,329
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr coffeebagger 3,518
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr Don Juan 5,096
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE