Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,409)

Showing posts 48,161 - 48,180 of51,263
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
WHA is you YAPPING about now ignorant racial hating cry baby little pathetic tea bag? I live in Portland Oregon. If you come to a different conclusion, who cares? INFO, keep that limbaugh nut juice guzzle guzzle active as that is all you got, dumb ass. President Obama is not and I repeat not the president of tea bags. I'm waiting for your racial hating congressional tea bag brethren to shut the federal government down and really follow through on them tea bag threats. I bet your congressional options will fold like a k mart cheap ass tent, but look on the bright side INFO, you can promote limbaugh the obese daily pill popping fool
Portland, OR? That's where you ISP connects, Booby. Just like when you connect with "United States" and Homestead.

If you're really from Oregon, WTF are you doing trolling on OUR board then?

You're so full of shite, Bobby.

As for nut juice...I think you're the expert nut juice guzzler around here.
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

So, no response about Dr. Carlson for president?

He's black...in fact, he's blacker than the shrub in the WH right now!

Obama is NOT the first black president since he's half white...he's also Irish and German as well.
Google Info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Info wrote:
<quoted text>Portland, OR? That's where you ISP connects, Booby. Just like when you connect with "United States" and Homestead.
If you're really from Oregon, WTF are you doing trolling on OUR board then?

You're so full of shite, Bobby.

As for nut juice...I think you're the expert nut juice guzzler around here.
Google search returns a lot of “Bobby6464” a.k.a. Bobby Clark all from Portland OR

Don’t know if the “64” referes to a Commodore 64 processor or its IQ.
TEA BAGS 4 BOBBY

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Due to staffing reductions resulting from sequestration, we regret to inform you that WhiteHouse Tours will be canceled effective Saturday, March 9, 2013 until further notice.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/tours-and-eve ...

This is what happens when a community agitator is given the keys to the house
Bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating tea bag, do tell how pathetic your miserable existence is now that the patriotic voters have Obama care, and Mrs Clinton to be next President? Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi say it loud tea bags. That Limbaugh's nut juice mandates louder than that. Read the dam liable on the bottle, oops it's on the bottom, proceed
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Info wrote:
So, no response about Dr. Carlson for president?
He's black...in fact, he's blacker than the shrub in the WH right now!
Obama is NOT the first black president since he's half white...he's also Irish and German as well.
as to this guy?

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/03/25/277931...

" Carson, in his book, tells how his grades improved tremendously when a government program provided him with free eyeglasses because he could barely see. Not only that, in “Gifted Hands” we read this nugget:“By the time I reached ninth grade, mother had made such strides that she received nothing but food stamps. She couldn’t have provided for us and kept up the house without that subsidy.”

He writes elsewhere,“As I’ve said, we received food stamps and couldn’t have made it without them.”

Oy. Ben Carson now, though, bemoans the “welfare state” and talks about how the rich have always taken care of the poor, how “no one is starving in America” and how government dependence kills initiative.

Eating welfare cheese obviously didn’t kill his ambition or prevent him from becoming a great surgeon, but he now thinks it would be bad for everyone else. Sort of like Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, eh, railing against Medicare and government-backed student loans – even while admitting that his parents received Medicare and he went to college on student loans?

How many more Ben Carsons might there be out there who, if Carson’s plans go into effect, would never get a chance to shine?

Carson said he may quit medicine to enter politics, and he obviously knows there is no quicker way to raise one’s profile and sell a boatload of books than by attacking Obama, government and the poor. Just ask Herman “I may not be president but I sold a zillion books” Cain."

"After his latest attack on O, government and the poor, everyone knows who Ben Carson is.

Except, perhaps, Ben Carson."

hypocrite be thine name Dr Carson.
jerry

Hatfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

philly & pittsburg & alabama in the middle, pennsylvania needs a progressive canadate, to move us forward, our state needs jobs this should be # 1 priarity, vote your income status not your gun status.
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

jerry wrote:
philly & pittsburg & alabama in the middle, pennsylvania needs a progressive canadate, to move us forward, our state needs jobs this should be # 1 priarity, vote your income status not your gun status.
Progressive...no thanks. Ultra conservative...no thanks. Both are extremes.
I'll take anyone in the middle, R or D, that will work on bringing more jobs and reigning in out of control property taxes.
PROGRESSIVE DECLINE

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Yes , you need progressive leadership like Detroit ! You sir are a brilliant, forward thinking, libhead. Keep up the good work......if you can find it.
jerry wrote:
J Bond

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Goldfinger wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you so sure Bobby is a he?

She might be typing one handed while she’s hunting peckers.
Prolly finger fantasizing about Obama.
Pendulum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Goldfinger wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you so sure Bobby is a he?
Looks like Bobby6464 swings both ways:

Trans Passions: bobby6464
www.transpassions.com/seeme/bobby6464.html - Cached
BOBBY6464 is a: Man looking for a Woman; STATS Height: 6'00"; Weight: 220
lbs; Age: 29 years old. LOCATION Deer Park, New York, USA; Last time online ...

bobby6464 | AllianceROM
www.alliance-rom.com/community/members/bobby6... - Cached
bobby6464. Flashing Newbie, Female, 20. bobby6464 was last seen: Apr 12,

Obamagirl? Obamagirly-man?

All of the above?

Does s/he like above or below?

How low does s/he go?
Roger the Man LOL

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
WHA is you YAPPING about now ignorant racial hating cry baby little pathetic tea bag? I live in Portland Oregon. If you come to a different conclusion, who cares? INFO, keep that limbaugh nut juice guzzle guzzle active as that is all you got, dumb ass. President Obama is not and I repeat not the president of tea bags. I'm waiting for your racial hating congressional tea bag brethren to shut the federal government down and really follow through on them tea bag threats. I bet your congressional options will fold like a k mart cheap ass tent, but look on the bright side INFO, you can promote limbaugh the obese daily pill popping fool
I see you're still mad because you can't marry your uncle Dan.
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

cover up data wrote:
US and Europe tried to cover up data showing lack of global warming
It looks like the science isn’t settled.
Leaked documents obtained by the Associated Press show that the U.S. government and several European governments tried to get climate scientists to downplay the lack of global warming over the past 15 years.
The highly anticipated United Nations report on global warming is expected to affirm the link between human activity and global warming,
but scientists are still having trouble explaining away the lull in rising global temperatures over the past 15 years despite rapidly rising greenhouse gas levels.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/23/u-s-and-eur...
Global warming is all part of UN Agenda 21...and the libturds buy into it.
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Barack ist der ausfall wrote:
Under Obama, black unemployment back to twice the white rate
Black unemployment,
which at the end of the Bush administration broke a decades-long pattern of being twice white unemployment,
has resumed its disturbing and prolonged trend under President Obama,
with the rate among African Americans now at 13.4 percent,
according to a new Pew Research report.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/under-obama-bla...
Barack ist der ausfall
obama, keeping the black man down
Why not, he's NOT black...just HALF black...the other half being German/Irish.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

cover up data wrote:
US and Europe tried to cover up data showing lack of global warming
It looks like the science isn’t settled.
Leaked documents obtained by the Associated Press show that the U.S. government and several European governments tried to get climate scientists to downplay the lack of global warming over the past 15 years.
The highly anticipated United Nations report on global warming is expected to affirm the link between human activity and global warming,
but scientists are still having trouble explaining away the lull in rising global temperatures over the past 15 years despite rapidly rising greenhouse gas levels.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/23/u-s-and-eur...
shame the hack author does not know how to read.
from the article
"the lack of global warming over the past 15 years."

from the AP article

http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_2413...

"In a leaked June draft of the report's summary from policymakers, the IPCC said the rate of warming in 1998-2012 was about half the average rate since 1951."

so global warming continues.

"The IPCC report is expected to affirm the human link with greater certainty than ever, but the panel is also under pressure to address the recent lower rate of warming, which scientists say is likely the result of heat going deep into the ocean and natural climate fluctuations.

"I think to not address it would be a problem because then you basically have the denialists saying,'Look the IPCC is silent on this issue,' " said Alden Meyer, of the Washington-based Union of Concerned Scientists."

so a typical right wing hack job.
claim "lack of global warming"
when the report does not say that.
as to the the myth that global warming does not exist try

http://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php
NANCY BAGS 4 LIBS

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

The cupboard is bare. There’s no more cuts to make. It’s really important that people understand that,” Mrs. Pelosi, California Democrat, said in an interview broadcast Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

4 trillion fed budget and nowhere to cut !

Thanks Nancy for pointing out budget cuts are not in the liberal playbook. Someone let Detroit know.....oops too late.
Nancy is the poster child for liberalism front and center with Detroit being the future.
tweety

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

I taught I saw a puddy tat. I did, I did see a puddy tat.

Ok Dennis just settle down, or mama's coming to beat the livin' bejesus out of you.

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

NANCY BAGS 4 LIBS wrote:
The cupboard is bare. There’s no more cuts to make. It’s really important that people understand that,” Mrs. Pelosi, California Democrat, said in an interview broadcast Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
4 trillion fed budget and nowhere to cut !
Thanks Nancy for pointing out budget cuts are not in the liberal playbook. Someone let Detroit know.....oops too late.
Nancy is the poster child for liberalism front and center with Detroit being the future.
Detroit? What about the real tea bag hotbeds. And we aren't talking about municipal politics. Mississippi, Kentucky, Louisiana, etc. There's the future of the tea baggers. And the GOP. That's why you can't win an election. You only wish people were dumb enough to see Detroit as some comprehensive look at the party so they won't look at what conservative politics does in the real world - poverty, welfare, teenage pregnancy, etc.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

When are you going to show FACTS ignorant racial hating Tax that ass TAXI? Your congressional tea bags are proven failure's that promised to repeal Obama care, what happened? What can you do, yap on
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Tax that ignorant racial hating tea bag TAXI, what does that got to do with stopping Obama care from going into full effect? Nothing. I see that limbaugh nut juice playing tricks on your pea brain. You tea bags can pretend that Obama care is not a fact but every patriotic voter knows better, which is why the black man is in the white house
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
shame the hack author does not know how to read.
from the article
"the lack of global warming over the past 15 years."
from the AP article
http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_2413...
"In a leaked June draft of the report's summary from policymakers, the IPCC said the rate of warming in 1998-2012 was about half the average rate since 1951."
so global warming continues.
"The IPCC report is expected to affirm the human link with greater certainty than ever, but the panel is also under pressure to address the recent lower rate of warming, which scientists say is likely the result of heat going deep into the ocean and natural climate fluctuations.
"I think to not address it would be a problem because then you basically have the denialists saying,'Look the IPCC is silent on this issue,' " said Alden Meyer, of the Washington-based Union of Concerned Scientists."
so a typical right wing hack job.
claim "lack of global warming"
when the report does not say that.
as to the the myth that global warming does not exist try
http://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php
If the oceans are warming, where are all the monster hurricanes?

That statement is grasping at straws at best.

Here's and inconvenient truth; the polar ice cap grew by 60% since last year. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24151...

I thought with global warming that the ice cap was disappearing.

So, with five times the amount of cars on the road since 1950, the rate of warming has been cut in half? How many more coal fired power plants have been built since 1950 worldwide? If global warming was indeed caused by man, the rate of warming should have never decreased, but it did.

The important point that was made was this: "natural climate fluctuations."

Again, if we have 707 million vehicles in 2010, all those carbon emissions should have increased the greenhouse effect, according to junk science. http://people.hofstra.edu/geotrans/eng/ch1en/...

You and every other lib have all bought into the junk science of global warming. Funny how this all started when they started pushing Agenda 21...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 48,161 - 48,180 of51,263
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 7 hr FORBES 5,086
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 12 hr Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Thu Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search