Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,400)

Showing posts 47,981 - 48,000 of51,255
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Still posting tea bagger blogs and pretending they're news. Nice. Too bad not everyone is a as stupid as you dumbasses. If it wasn't for far-right wingnut commentary like the National Review (hahaha) and What The Fox news, what would you guys do for information? I'd say you'd make it up yourselves, but your imaginations are limited to imaginary black helicopters coming for your guns and pretend race wars.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Let's see ...

Those who pushed for BammyCare: Labor Leader: Obamacare 'Needs To Be Repealed' If Union Demands Aren't Met ...

Those who legislated BammyCare: a special deal - not quite exempt, but close ...

Those who will enforce BammyCare: The IRS employees union now wants an exemption ...

And Bammy has his own personal physician checking each fart on an hourly basis ... "I gots pretty good health insurance," says the little man ...

... What a perfect plan for Republicans in 2014. Let this obamanation go into effect - watch it blow up - and then campaign against it in 2014 and 2016.

Are you listening, Mrs. Cliton? LOL

Dems, you shit your bed - now sleep in it!

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Climate models wildly overestimated global warming, study finds
September 12, 2013
Can you rely on the weather forecast? Maybe not, at least when it comes to global warming predictions over short time periods.
That’s the upshot of a new study in the journal Nature Climate Change that compared 117 climate predictions made in the 1990's to the actual amount of warming. Out of 117 predictions, the study’s author told FoxNews.com , three were roughly accurate and 114 overestimated the amount of warming. On average, the predictions forecasted two times more global warming than actually occurred.
Some scientists say the study shows that climate modelers need to go back to the drawing board.
"It's a real problem ... it shows that there really is something that needs to be fixed in the climate models," climate scientist John Christy, a professor at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, told FoxNews.com .
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/09/12/cli...
Climate deniers. Hilarious. 63 percent of Republicans already think that global warming doesn't matter because Jesus is coming back soon anyway. Wow.

Tell me, do you dumbasses deny that CO2 causes increased temperatures or that we aren't producing 200 billion tons a year of it? Because all of the world's natural output is about 100 times less than our production. So which inarguable fact are you disputing?

Good job on the Fox News link. hahaha.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey, Barack Baby, why does Vladimir keep PUTIN his finger in your eye? LOL ... weakling and clown-in-chief ... that's why.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Putin responded to a credible military threat. He was smart to do so.

Not surprising to see the tea baggers fall in love with the shirtless guy on the horse. Or the guy who told the NY Times that "God created us all equal" but still bans homosexuals. He's the perfect guy to carry the tea bagger flag.

It's funny how Bush invade the wrong country, mass murder a million innocent people for lies about imaginary WMDs and you defend him. But Obama gets a dictator with ACTUAL WMDs to admit they have them and get rid of them without firing a shot and he's the bad guy.

You guys are funny. Even funnier is that through all this you still can't figure out why you can't win an election. Dumbasses.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

WHHHHhhhheeeee ...spin me, spin me ...whhhhHHHEEEEE

Odrama got his ass whipped by Putin, and you know it.

Where do you think Syria got it's WMD's? Answer: Iraq. LOL

Bammy's a failure - and the world now knows it.
Phillip Latio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Booby Clark keeps lickin’ that Obamandingo licorice stick hoping he’ll come up with some change.

You come pretty cheap.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

These ignorant forum racial hating tea bags threatened to end Obama care, and failed. President Obama has no worries with inept and fanatical tea bags. When tea bags are angry America is pleased. The only thing tea bags have is the ignorance of name calling. Hey tea bags, grab your Reagan free phone and call your doctor and order more of that limbaugh nut juice.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Why tea bags want to yap about the 2014 elections? they don't want to see there many political failures, and americas success. President Obama was not put in the white house to bend over for any racial hating tea bag, but tea bags can always keep that dream alive as that is all they got, what dumb asses. I'm looking forward to 2014 but im also living in reality which is a thing tea bags know nothing about
JoeyBlueBird

Newtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Tom

Tom Corbett. The dems are running Obama lap dogs.

bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

The congressional racial hating tea bags are now saying they won't raise the debt ceiling unless Obama care is put on hold for a year. The tea bags say shut the government down, and America says DO THAT. The tea bags will end up folding like a cheap tent then blaming the President for the failures of the elected officials the tea bags sent to D.C. NEWS FLASH, President Obama not on tea bag team
susan gritz

Downingtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

i wrote in gov. tom ridge
BACON BITS

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Wow !!!.15 *C increase in global temp. since 1978. Holy cow farts !!!! Co2 up as well and plants are breathing and growing OMG !!!! Someone call Al.

http://www.longrangeweather.com/global_temper...
Reinhardt von Brünken · Munich, Germany

Climate Influence by Flatulence.

Well, I can clearly see the warming 1100 B.C. when all the Hebrew moved with their vans and vehicles from Egypt, then another warming when the Roman Empire was in charge and used too much of coal and oil, and finally 1300 A.D. when the Church burned all the witches throughout Europe. So it's clear, there's undoubtedly a human influence to the climate, even if it's only by flatulence...

HILLARIOUS !!!!!

Libs are paranoid of everything, God, Jesus, SUV'S coal, Capitalism(they might have to work), life, oil, babies, Walmart etc. The only thing they don't seem to be scared of is spending other peoples money and finding new ways to get more of it.

bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

What's. A racial hating tea bag to do, huh tax that ass taxi?

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

During the last Ice Age, global average temperatures were only 5 degrees cooler than they are now. I realize science and reading aren't the dumb tea baggers' strength, but you should leave your opinions on intellectual matters to people who at least graduated the 8th grade.
Constance Lingus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Phillip Latio wrote:
Booby Clark keeps lickin’ that Obamandingo licorice stick hoping he’ll come up with some change.
You come pretty cheap.
Booby Clark sounds like a girl, not a guy

Wanna do some muff diving?
Biggus Dickus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Constance Lingus wrote:
<quoted text>
Booby Clark sounds like a girl, not a guy
Wouldn’t matter to me--I swing both ways. Ding-dong.
bi polar

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

my sister had a sex change and can now stand up an piss
Lumberjack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

bi polar wrote:
my sister had a sex change and can now stand up an piss
A moose once bit my sister.
troll

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

trolololololol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,981 - 48,000 of51,255
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr ibo sucker 5,084
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 1 hr Pink Eye 22
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Thu Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search