R Nixon

West Mifflin, PA

#53778 Nov 6, 2013
my sister had herpes and her insurance company dropped her omamacare give her a better policy and will cure her herpes at no addition cost !

Time to get these 'leech' insurance companies out of business....obamacare is doing that!
tea bags lose in NY and Virginia yesterday ,whats that tell you??
Saul Alinsky

Clearfield, PA

#53779 Nov 6, 2013
My sweetheart Tommy is announcing his re-election run for Governor today. I'll be over at Penn State giving out handjobs for the next two years trying to sway public opinion of our sexy Governor
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#53785 Nov 6, 2013
The above is only a racial hating tea bag cut and paste idiotic dumb ass, that's all plus a limbaugh nut juice guzzler. Obama care is here and by all means cry about it. America has come to expect nothing less from tea bags, which is why not one tea bag going to accomplish a dam thing but wah wah WAH.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#53786 Nov 6, 2013
Its alway WAIT for racial hating tea bags, huh? you betcha from the political losers
keyboard diarrhea

Hazleton, PA

#53789 Nov 6, 2013
I want to thank everybody that did not vote. You helped keep the Democrook-Rebumblican duopoly in place. Pat yourselves on the back.
The BHO Legacy

Clearfield, PA

#53790 Nov 6, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
The above is only a racial hating tea bag cut and paste idiotic dumb ass, that's all plus a limbaugh nut juice guzzler. Obama care is here and by all means cry about it. America has come to expect nothing less from tea bags, which is why not one tea bag going to accomplish a dam thing but wah wah WAH.
I love the black men. I made out with one last night. I'm no racist, homophobe.
The BHO Legacy

Clearfield, PA

#53791 Nov 6, 2013
oops, I forgot to log in to my account, I had to clear the cookies so I could judge my own post 13 times. I'm a bit sensitive about being perfect. It's hard being a sissy in the real world.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#53792 Nov 6, 2013
Who cares? I don't, racial hating tea bag. Whatever rocks your boat, ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhh keep on guzzle guzzle guzzle that limbaugh nut juice tea bag. The chunky stuff is on the 2014 way soon, be be patient

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#53793 Nov 6, 2013
Congratulations to Chambersburg mayor-elect, Darren Brown. Here's one of his quotes off of Facebooks:

"For those wondering whom I admire politically, these three men are my favorite in the U.S. Senate. They are Senator Rand Paul, Senator Ted Cruz, and United States Senator Mike Lee."

Honestly, he seems like a nice guy and he worked hard to unseat a popular mayor despite the enormous advantage republicans have in the borough. Since politics are largely irrelevant in Chabmersburg's "weak" mayorship, I'm just curious about what makes Brown a better choice than Pete?
keep on guzzle

Los Angeles, CA

#53799 Nov 7, 2013
"Obamacare by morning.

Why’s this taking so long?

I’m going to wind up with hemorrhoids

If I sit here till dawn.

We'll have cataracts and dementia.

Oh, this is gettin' on my last nerve.

Obamacare by morning

Over six people served."

I'm not a crook!!!!

I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class.

I'm happy to fight for the middle class,"
keep on guzzle

Los Angeles, CA

#53800 Nov 7, 2013
"Obamacare by morning.

Why’s this taking so long?

I’m going to wind up with hemorrhoids

If I sit here till dawn.

We'll have cataracts and dementia.

Oh, this is gettin' on my last nerve.

Obamacare by morning

Over six people served."
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#53801 Nov 7, 2013
Tax thst ass ignorant racial hating taxi, you can't be as dumb as you currently acting. You tea bag brethren buy everything you selling. Them limbaugh nut juice Guzzlers like that but not America,. Your going to get Obama care shoved down your throat or up your loose place down there, and you will love it
The Boo Hoo Legacy

Hyattsville, MD

#53805 Nov 8, 2013
Ted Cruz vs. Chris Christie vs Hillary Clinton
A three party showdown
Hahaha
Moan and groan now all you want but
Oh yeah that Tea Party sweetheart will woo away the votes....hahahna
Now that's the BooHoo Legacy
cutting cheese

Hazleton, PA

#53807 Nov 8, 2013
fart
The Boo Hoo Legacy

Baltimore, MD

#53810 Nov 8, 2013
The Benghazi deception convinced most normals that the irrational dishonest anti-American Tea Party faction is extremely delusional.

No one in their right minds agrees with these fake patriots ...

They are odd balls , ever notice the Tea Party prototype...you know persecuted by their peers all through elementary and high school, college, etc
Just can't fit into the group...always ostricized due to their extreme oddness.

Then of course the liberal media like 60 minutes is out to get them too...

Waaaa, essay....wait until I tell Rush..
He's not a fat ass oddball is he?

Boo hoo
agree

Clifton, NJ

#53812 Nov 8, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
A dishonest presidency
November 4

The Wall Street Journal broke the news this weekend that, even as President Obama was telling the American people they could keep their health plans,“some White House policy advisors objected to the breadth of Mr. Obama’s ‘keep your plan’ promise. They were overruled by political aides.”

Overruled by political aides? This is simply damning.

It’s not easy to get a lie into a presidential speech. Every draft address is circulated to the White House senior staff and key Cabinet officials in something called the “staffing process.” Every line is reviewed by dozens of senior officials, who offer comments and factual corrections. During this process, it turns out, some of Obama’s policy advisers objected to the “you can keep your plan” pledge, pointing out that it was untrue.

But it stayed in the speech. That does not happen by accident. It requires a willful intent to deceive.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/marc-t...
Agree
Agreed

Mckeesport, PA

#53813 Nov 8, 2013
The Boo Hoo Legacy wrote:
The Benghazi deception convinced most normals that the irrational dishonest anti-American Tea Party faction is extremely delusional.
No one in their right minds agrees with these fake patriots ...
They are odd balls , ever notice the Tea Party prototype...you know persecuted by their peers all through elementary and high school, college, etc
Just can't fit into the group...always ostricized due to their extreme oddness.
Then of course the liberal media like 60 minutes is out to get them too...
Waaaa, essay....wait until I tell Rush..
He's not a fat ass oddball is he?
Boo hoo
Agreed!
LeftWingLiberal

East Stroudsburg, PA

#53814 Nov 8, 2013
Tried to sell off the PA cash cow lottery to a British company, destroy public ed in favor of out-of-control charter schools, kill good paying jobs by dismantling the LCB, endorsed voter suppression, less govt but more cronyism, and he can't stay out of people's private lives and bedrooms... What else do you need to know?
LeftWingLiberal

East Stroudsburg, PA

#53815 Nov 8, 2013
Make no mistake about it, the plan to stop funding school districts with real estate taxes will ultimately screw every individual in the state so bad your head will spin, so you'd better look at the numbers before you say anything. It's a plan to make the little guy pay the taxes for businesses and commercial interests in the state. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to you.
Agreed

Mckeesport, PA

#53816 Nov 8, 2013
LeftWingLiberal wrote:
Make no mistake about it, the plan to stop funding school districts with real estate taxes will ultimately screw every individual in the state so bad your head will spin, so you'd better look at the numbers before you say anything. It's a plan to make the little guy pay the taxes for businesses and commercial interests in the state. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to you.
In as much as shifting school support away from property taxes reduces a predictable, stable income source, and movement to a wage or sales tax would be both regressive and indeed place the burden far more on the little guy and reduce the burden on corporations,you are correct.

What needs to be done is create an equitable school funding scheme that is based upon state-wide funding that doesn't permit the creation of poor and wealthy districts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Martin Luther 4,019
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 2
bulllys at the work place. Sep 19 Petal Power 3
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Sep 18 Sl of bendover 5,468
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance