Tricky Dicky

West Mifflin, PA

#53661 Oct 28, 2013
Comprehensive health insurance is an idea whose time has come in America.

There has long been a need to assure every American financial access to high quality health care. As medical costs go up, that need grows more pressing.

Now, for the first time, we have not just the need but the will to get this job done. There is widespread support in the Congress and in the Nation for some form of comprehensive health insurance.

Surely if we have the will, 1974 should also be the year that we find the way.

The plan that I am proposing today is, I believe, the very best way. Improvements can be made in it, of course, and the Administration stands ready to work with the Congress, the medical profession, and others in making those changes.

But let us not be led to an extreme program that would place the entire health care system under the dominion of social planners in Washington.

Let us continue to have doctors who work for their patients, not for the Federal Government. Let us build upon the strengths of the medical system we have now, not destroy it.

Indeed, let us act sensibly. And let us act now--in 1974--to assure all Americans financial access to high quality medical care.

RICHARD NIXON
The White House,
February 6, 1974.

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/stories/2009/...
where da white women at

Hazleton, PA

#53662 Oct 28, 2013
I needs sum tight white poonage. Hook a brotha up.
Lippy Lobbyist

Selinsgrove, PA

#53663 Oct 28, 2013
where da white women at wrote:
I needs sum tight white poonage. Hook a brotha up.
try west norwegian street in Pottsville. lots of hot tub parties on the weekends. the secret code word is "Spam Sammich".
Attack of the Spam Goons

Selinsgrove, PA

#53664 Oct 28, 2013
last night I was attacked by two Spam Sammiches. they told me I better vote for Da Kernal or they would shove their meat in my mouth.
Georack Obushy

Hazleton, PA

#53666 Oct 28, 2013
STFU and pay taxes to the evil empire!
ADruggedDeal

Bryn Mawr, PA

#53668 Oct 29, 2013
The third, fourth or fifth party would get my vote for governor. The so called CONservative politician in the office now is caving and/or pandering to groups with money for votes filling their budgets with state money.

Even worse the current 2.5 BILLION road money bill is to cover up, make up and correct years of neglect and incompetence. And last but not least pander to the union voter.

Pennsylvania does NOT properly MAINTAIN or REPAIR roads. Everything seems to turn into a replacement project. A redo but NOT a repair.

How would you like as a consumer if you called a carpenter out to fix a floor or window they only wanted to rebuild the house. Because that's what this current road bill. Is an extrememe makeover to cover up years of neglect, malfeasance, incompetence and corruption along with kowtowing for votes. It's not about actually maintaining or repairing the roads.

Time for a third party candidate and politician at all levels of government. Get the establishment politicians out of there.

daddleson

Pittsburgh, PA

#53669 Oct 29, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………… Trick or Treat? Girls
The Unaffordable Care Act

Latrobe, PA

#53670 Oct 29, 2013
i cant afford normal health insurance how am i expected to afford obamacare?
Barack O

West Mifflin, PA

#53671 Oct 29, 2013
The Unaffordable Care Act wrote:
i cant afford normal health insurance how am i expected to afford obamacare?
maybe get a better job azzwipe with better benefits.
feeling intellectual

Hazleton, PA

#53672 Oct 29, 2013
Barack O wrote:
<quoted text>maybe get a better job azzwipe with better benefits.
I thought ACA was about equality in medical care. It was an evolution of the Patient Bill of Rights.
Henry C Frick

Baltimore, MD

#53675 Oct 29, 2013
Barack O gay rights wrote:
So if all males of the liberal democratic species are married to males
and all females of the liberal democratic species are married to females
and they each lick their own sex parts,
would the liberals eventually force females to breed through Planned Parenthood?
or simply import anchor babies from third world countries
Like Ted Cruz from Canada?
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#53676 Oct 29, 2013
Barack O wrote:
Get a job? LMFAO Apparently you have no job with all the time you spend on the internet searching for useless articles and articles that are 10 years old so you can copy and paste them on Topix. LMAO You are one big waste of human flesh, am I right bobby6464?

Did you sign up for your Obamacare yet? You better hurry because the site is hard to get onto with all those signing up. I heard two more signed up this week.
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#53677 Oct 29, 2013
Henry C Frick wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Ted Cruz from Canada?
Stupid post.
Paula

West Mifflin, PA

#53681 Oct 30, 2013
Rev bob6464 wrote:
To all you obama supporters let's talk about all the changes we are seeing in our country. Come on guys tell me what he's done good.?????

Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/mar... #
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#53682 Oct 30, 2013
Paula wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/mar... #
"1. Passed Health Care Reform"

How epically incompetent has Obama's failed five year 'leadership' been that the Obamacare debacle is touted as his number one accomplishment?

Oh. You were serious.

LMAO!
Courtney_

Greenville, SC

#53683 Oct 30, 2013
WANNA MAKE SOME $$$
Just by sitting at home?
All I have to do is sit and type for jobiez and I get paidd! peep this link and see what it's all about!
http://TheJobiez.com/...
ADruggedDeal

Bryn Mawr, PA

#53684 Oct 30, 2013
I'm not going to vote for the CONservative in the governor's office who in the same year GAVE the Philadelphia School 45 million dollars EXTRA and is pushing a 2.5 BILLION dollar transportation bill ironically selling it used car salesman logic. This is the same administration that wants to lift the asset test on benefits.

How is the governor a fiscal conservative. He is a pandering for votes which makes just another POS politician.

And one only knows his knowledge of the Penn State fiasco.

The governor is not a Republican, he is politician first and foremost.
SPAM sammich

Hazleton, PA

#53688 Oct 30, 2013
I love me sum fried SPAM sammichs and purple soda. A white gurl cookin it is even betta.
Mills Lane

Selinsgrove, PA

#53689 Oct 30, 2013
SPAM sammich wrote:
I love me sum fried SPAM sammichs and purple soda. A white gurl cookin it is even betta.
who doesn't? let get it on. when i was in the marines i became a champion boxer. i was too old to box the kernal when he joined but i would have gave him a wet willy.
Barack Hussein Obama

Erie, PA

#53690 Oct 30, 2013
Barack O wrote:
Good luck with that ...idiot. I have been busy destroying good paying jobs with benefits. Keep posting though.... for I shall be your God and you will be my beeatch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Thu Steve Gratman 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Feb 23 Pop deeez 5,677
"Thank you for your service"? (Dec '13) Feb 20 anon 8
Police: Pair robbed Rutter's (Jan '10) Feb 15 anonymous 52
Police talk about ways to deter home burglaries Feb 10 Just a thought 4
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Feb 8 Lisa m and family 9
Nurse Cynthia Moschetti in PA guilty of swiping... Feb 4 Greenmachine24 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:01 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:01PM
Todd Herremans' Release Will Loom Large for Philadelphia Eagles
NBC Sports 2:53 PM
Report: Ravens reach two-year deal with Christo Bilukidi
Bleacher Report 9:18 PM
Candidates to Take Herremans' Spot in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:26 PM
How Will the Philadelphia Eagles Replace Todd Herremans in 2015?
Bleacher Report10:00 AM
Acho Accepts Prom Invite After Fan Gets 10K Retweets