in the fold

Alexander, ND

#53636 Oct 26, 2013
detective saul had n incredible amount of confidential informants the most active being a guy named Lyle Heblow who has been n informant for the lebanon drug task since 2009... and guess what im legally allowed to expose him because he testified against me in a court proceeding in lebanon co. in march of 2013.... I cant help but wonder if Saul n Lyle were maybe back in the evidence locker to !!! hehe !
musings of a nutjob

Hazleton, PA

#53638 Oct 26, 2013
Stick your finger in the hole,
Out comes a Tootsie Roll.
musings of a nutjob

Hazleton, PA

#53639 Oct 26, 2013
in the fold wrote:
detective saul had n incredible amount of confidential informants the most active being a guy named Lyle Heblow who has been n informant for the lebanon drug task since 2009... and guess what im legally allowed to expose him because he testified against me in a court proceeding in lebanon co. in march of 2013.... I cant help but wonder if Saul n Lyle were maybe back in the evidence locker to !!! hehe !
The Latinos in Hazleton keep a registry of all of the white CIs.
Own it

Pottsville, PA

#53640 Oct 26, 2013
Liptok for Mayor of Pottsville Pa
Liptok for school board
Liptok for DA
Liptok for city council
Liptok for county commissioner
Liptok for Governor
Liptok for senator
Liptok for congressman
Liptok for president 2016

The man will do ALL the jobs, and dont want any pay???
said he will put it in a bank account to help senior citizens.

Said he would hold public meetings and wanted the people to run everything !

Said he would fire and arrest ALL bad cops.

Said he was going to force the utilities to charge $20 per house or apartment per bill.
($20 for water,$20 for sewer,$20 for ppl etc)
said they still make millions and the people start saving money for cars, homes, medicine, college, etc.

Ran a website www theliptokreport dot webs dot com
for years, telling of local state and federal corruption.

ran a site www liptokforpresident dot yolasite com
2012 presidential site
HE MADE 32000 + VOTES just from the site!

ALL the bad mouthing on here just proves one thing!! he got to the corrupt cops and politicians.

He and his family have been terrorized by cops and politicians
Held at gunpoint ( ak 47)
bombs put on his auto - cops and politicians owe him a new car!!

Internet bullying, terrorism , INTIMIDATION,
False arrests,

I say give the Marine official power and let him take out the trash.

Semper Fi.
stfu you hillbillies

Hazleton, PA

#53641 Oct 26, 2013
Close it down wrote:
We need a good governor that is not going to tax us to death
People have survived with over 99% tax rates throughout history. You are just going to blow your money on some smartphone or something useless anyway.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#53643 Oct 26, 2013
Own it wrote:
Liptok for Mayor of Pottsville Pa
Liptok for school board
Liptok for DA
Liptok for city council
Liptok for county commissioner
Liptok for Governor
Liptok for senator
Liptok for congressman
Liptok for president 2016
The man will do ALL the jobs, and dont want any pay???
said he will put it in a bank account to help senior citizens.
Said he would hold public meetings and wanted the people to run everything !
Said he would fire and arrest ALL bad cops.
Said he was going to force the utilities to charge $20 per house or apartment per bill.
($20 for water,$20 for sewer,$20 for ppl etc)
said they still make millions and the people start saving money for cars, homes, medicine, college, etc.
Ran a website www theliptokreport dot webs dot com
for years, telling of local state and federal corruption.
ran a site www liptokforpresident dot yolasite com
2012 presidential site
HE MADE 32000 + VOTES just from the site!
ALL the bad mouthing on here just proves one thing!! he got to the corrupt cops and politicians.
He and his family have been terrorized by cops and politicians
Held at gunpoint ( ak 47)
bombs put on his auto - cops and politicians owe him a new car!!
Internet bullying, terrorism , INTIMIDATION,
False arrests,
I say give the Marine official power and let him take out the trash.
Semper Fi.
You must be sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for Season 2 of the hit show House of Tards
MR Frog

Rebersburg, PA

#53644 Oct 27, 2013
I would say Mickey Mouse... Or maybe even Luke Skywalker.. This government of yours is a complete joke..
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#53646 Oct 27, 2013
Obama Legalizes Horse Slaughter for Human Consumption
Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-legali...

This was well hidden from the public. Another one of the hundreds of broken campaign promises, also know as Obama lies from your failure, the community organizer. I guess if eating dog meat as a young Muslim it's good to eat horse meat today.
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#53647 Oct 27, 2013
And my homosexuality was well hidden from the public too but now I eat young Muslim boy ass in public restrooms.
The Queer One

Hazleton, PA

#53648 Oct 27, 2013
Obama is the sexiest Irish man on earth. I must go and touch myself now.
Worth every vote

Selinsgrove, PA

#53649 Oct 27, 2013
The Queer One wrote:
Obama is the sexiest Irish man on earth. I must go and touch myself now.
you should ask the kernal out for a date. Obama ain't got nothing on him.
Friends for Liptok

Pottsville, PA

#53650 Oct 27, 2013
Liptok for Governor
Liptok for President 2016

Independent
Cherry

Philadelphia, PA

#53651 Oct 28, 2013
Corbett = one and done.
Lippy Lobbyist

Selinsgrove, PA

#53652 Oct 28, 2013
Friends for Liptok wrote:
Liptok for Governor
Liptok for President 2016
Independent
Political fundraiser to be held in the Charles Baber cemetery. come hear the kernal speak on his platform. spam sammiches will be served. while cash is greatly appreciated, an RV or tour bus, a new funace, maybe a new car, a motorcycle, a diamond ring, and much gold bling, will be accepted.
SPAM sammich fan

Hazleton, PA

#53653 Oct 28, 2013
Gots to love SPAM luncheon smeat on rye. Delish!
sally sloppy snatch

West Mifflin, PA

#53655 Oct 28, 2013
Lippy Lobbyist wrote:
<quoted text>
Political fundraiser to be held in the Charles Baber cemetery. come hear the kernal speak on his platform. spam sammiches will be served. while cash is greatly appreciated, an RV or tour bus, a new funace, maybe a new car, a motorcycle, a diamond ring, and much gold bling, will be accepted.
what's a funace?....sounds like fun
lock n load

West Mifflin, PA

#53656 Oct 28, 2013
Cheney had devised, and Bush approved, an NSA operation to monitor the phone calls and emails of U.S. citizens without a warrant, part of which later became known as the Terrorist Surveillance Program. After more than two years of going along with "the vice president's special program," the Justice Department concluded that parts of it were illegal

Cheney admits he was behind the spying in his memoir. But Gellman makes a compelling case that he lies about a confrontation with an ailing John Ashcroft to make himself look better. In any case, it is beyond dispute that at Dick Cheney's urging, the federal government spied on millions of non-terrorist Americans without a warrant. And that Cheney wanted the program to continue even after it was declared illegal.

After his initial stints in government under Republican Administrations, including time as George H.W. Bush's Secretary of Defense, Dick Cheney entered the private sector, where he used contacts he made during his time in government to enrich himself. All told, he would earn more than $44 million from Halliburton.

After Cheney enriched himself by exploiting contacts with various corrupt Arab autocrats that he made while drawing a public salary, he returned to public life as vice-president. Halliburton donated to his campaign, and got numerous lucrative contracts during the Bush Administration's tenure, even as it was discovered to have overcharged the U.S. for prior services rendered.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Cindy M

West Mifflin, PA

#53657 Oct 28, 2013
John McCain gets petitioned on gay rights – from his wife.

U.S. Senators get a lot of petitions and a lot of mail but not a lot from their spouses in an official capacity.

But that’s exactly what happened Thursday when Cindy McCain signed a postcard petition sent to her husband, Sen. John McCain, urging him to support legislation barring discrimination against gays and lesbians in the workplace.

According to a story in the Washington Post, Cindy McCain was approached Thursday in a Phoenix Staples store by an organizer with the gay-rights group Human Rights Campaign. The organizer, John Gomez, asked her to sign a post-card to her husband encouraging his support of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act.

Both Human Rights Campaign and McCain’s office confirmed the story on Friday.

"Senator McCain enjoys and appreciates having discussions on the important issues of the day with all the members of his family, and he respects their views," McCain spokesman Brian Rogers said in a statement.

Cindy McCain has had very public disagreements with her husband over gay rights in the past. In 2010 she posed for a campaign supporting marriage for gay and lesbian couples.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/...
Cindy M

West Mifflin, PA

#53658 Oct 28, 2013
John Boehner’s next big test: Immigration

“I still think immigration reform is an important subject that needs to be addressed. And I’m hopeful,” said Boehner.

Months ago, as House Republicans were slow-walking immigration after the Senate passed a broad bill, the latter possibility appeared the likelier bet. But times have changed. The position House Republicans adopted in the fiscal standoff badly damaged the party’s brand. The GOP is reeling, searching desperately for a way to turn things around. That means Boehner, too, must look for ways to repair the damage.

And that’s where immigration comes in. Even before the government shutdown showdown, a vocal part of the GOP (think Sen. John McCain) had been talking up the urgent need to do immigration reform or risk further alienating Hispanic voters. Now, amid hard times for the party driven by deeper skepticism from Democrats, independents and even some Republicans following the fiscal standoff, the political imperative is arguably even stronger.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
B Clinton

West Mifflin, PA

#53659 Oct 28, 2013
In order for the tea baggers to win any major election they need to embrace and support the blacks,gay marriage, women's rights, equal pay for women, immigration,disabled vets, and senior citizens. Not just vote for it to get elected, but actually mean it!!

Hillary 2016!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanover man not guilty of assault (Jul '08) 14 hr Greenmachine24 26
Church to collect for McSherrystown fire victims (Apr '13) Thu bob 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jan 19 I b o suckered no... 5,604
Former car dealer charged with theft (Mar '09) Jan 14 Neil Hoffstot 83
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) Dec 26 RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec '14 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec '14 lady 1

Winter Storm Watch for York County was issued at January 25 at 7:54AM EST

Hanover Dating
Find my Match