Manchester, MI

#53539 Oct 16, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Yes you is stupid
Here's your sign!!!
T Cruz

West Mifflin, PA

#53544 Oct 16, 2013
Obama ran on promising to reform our healthcare. He won the election and reformed healthcare using a Republican plan. Republicans refused to participate in negotiations and instead focused on obstructing the process, including lying about the the legislation. They failed. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act passed and became law. Republicans next challenged it in court. The Supreme Court declared it constitutional. We had another election. Obama vowed to protect the new law and Romney vowed to repeal the law that HE installed in Massachusetts as governor. Obama won the election. Then the Republicans threatened to shut down the government if Obama didnít agree to defunding it and when Obama said no, they shut down the government. Next they threatened to force us into defaulting on our debt obligations, which is where we are now. So far Obama is not giving in to their extortionist demands and Thursday the default will begin (I believe I have my timing right on that.) It wonít happen all at once. Thursday will just mark the 1st day we canít pay all of our obligations, which are bills that Congress ran up. Today the DOW dropped 133 points. If Congress continues their extortion, tomorrowís stock market drop will be much worse, and everyoneís 401Ks will be hurt. It will be a slow crumbling of our economy.

Perhaps someone can explain to me why itís okay for a minority to threaten our country in order to stop healthcare reform. Would you approve of the Democrats using the same tactic to pass gun control legislation? Or is your position that you no longer respect democracy in America and itís time to put aside the will of the people and install authoritarian rule? I mean, if itís good for the Republicans, shouldnít it be good for Democrats as well, especially since there are more Democrats in this country than Republicans?

Regarding the debt, do people understand that first you must bring down the deficit? Obamaís doing that. What more do you want? Itís coming down faster than any time since WWII. Isnít it a little unreasonable to shut down the government and threaten default because the deficit isnít dropping fast enough to suit you when itís dropping at a near historic rate? Would you agree that itís possible to cut too much spending too soon, putting a lot of people out of work and risking another recession? Wouldnít you have to agree that the sweet spot is to lower the deficit at a fast rate without threatening to harm the economy? Thatís what weíre now doing. Why would you want to mess with that? Remember, we had that sweet spot with Clinton and we let the Republicans mess with it then. The results were catastrophic.

You see, Iím a bit confused about the Republican position. First they say theyíre doing all of this to stop the ACA. Because that position is polling so bad, theyíre now saying itís about the debt. But that still doesnít make sense because defaulting on our debts will make the debt worse, not better. And since the deficit is dropping, whatís the complaint? Is it simply that the Republicans want to be calling all the shots? Thatís what it sounds like.
Bobby6464

Louisville, KY

#53545 Oct 16, 2013
I'm on my knees right beside you Homestead Homo and you better save some dat Obama nut juice for me. Slurp slurp gulp gulp good to last drop.
T Cruz wrote:
Obama ran on promising to reform our healthcare. He won the election and reformed healthcare using a Republican plan. Republicans refused to participate in negotiations and instead focused on obstructing the process, including lying about the the legislation. They failed. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act passed and became law. Republicans next challenged it in court. The Supreme Court declared it constitutional. We had another election. Obama vowed to protect the new law and Romney vowed to repeal the law that HE installed in Massachusetts as governor. Obama won the election. Then the Republicans threatened to shut down the government if Obama didnít agree to defunding it and when Obama said no, they shut down the government. Next they threatened to force us into defaulting on our debt obligations, which is where we are now. So far Obama is not giving in to their extortionist demands and Thursday the default will begin (I believe I have my timing right on that.) It wonít happen all at once. Thursday will just mark the 1st day we canít pay all of our obligations, which are bills that Congress ran up. Today the DOW dropped 133 points. If Congress continues their extortion, tomorrowís stock market drop will be much worse, and everyoneís 401Ks will be hurt. It will be a slow crumbling of our economy.
Perhaps someone can explain to me why itís okay for a minority to threaten our country in order to stop healthcare reform. Would you approve of the Democrats using the same tactic to pass gun control legislation? Or is your position that you no longer respect democracy in America and itís time to put aside the will of the people and install authoritarian rule? I mean, if itís good for the Republicans, shouldnít it be good for Democrats as well, especially since there are more Democrats in this country than Republicans?
Regarding the debt, do people understand that first you must bring down the deficit? Obamaís doing that. What more do you want? Itís coming down faster than any time since WWII. Isnít it a little unreasonable to shut down the government and threaten default because the deficit isnít dropping fast enough to suit you when itís dropping at a near historic rate? Would you agree that itís possible to cut too much spending too soon, putting a lot of people out of work and risking another recession? Wouldnít you have to agree that the sweet spot is to lower the deficit at a fast rate without threatening to harm the economy? Thatís what weíre now doing. Why would you want to mess with that? Remember, we had that sweet spot with Clinton and we let the Republicans mess with it then. The results were catastrophic.
You see, Iím a bit confused about the Republican position. First they say theyíre doing all of this to stop the ACA. Because that position is polling so bad, theyíre now saying itís about the debt. But that still doesnít make sense because defaulting on our debts will make the debt worse, not better. And since the deficit is dropping, whatís the complaint? Is it simply that the Republicans want to be calling all the shots? Thatís what it sounds like.
why we love ted cruz

West Mifflin, PA

#53546 Oct 16, 2013
If Ted Cruz didnít exist, Democrats would have to invent him

A true cynic about American politics would, at this point, be forced to one conclusion: Sen. Ted Cruz is a Democratic sleeper agent.

It is tough to appreciate just how much good Ted Cruz has done the Democrats over these last few weeks.

- He convinced Republicans to shut down the government rather than wait and fight over the debt ceiling, where they would have had more -- and more dangerous -- leverage.

- He splintered the Republican Party such that, from day one, it was clear that the GOP leadership opposed the strategy they were executing, and GOP senators were publicly blasting House Republicans. That also cut the GOP's leverage.

- He made this a fight over defunding Obamacare, which polls showed was a wildly unpopular reason to shut down the government, and which united Democrats against him.

- He shut the government down on Oct. 1, the same day Obamacare began, thus distracting the American people from the law's catastrophic rollout.

He drove the Republican Party to its lowest levels of popularity ever recorded in polls.

- He actually managed to make Obamacare more popular at a time when, by all rights, the law's extremely troubled launch should've been eroding its standing in the polls.

- The culmination of the strategy, today, is that Republicans are reopening the government and raising the debt ceiling in return for...nothing.

But the strategy Ted Cruz managed to force on the GOP was so suicidal that Democrats felt comfortable forcing Republicans to cave completely. They were so confident that they managed to reject a deal proposed by Sen. Susan Collins and supported by many Senate Democrats because it funded the government for longer than the Democratic leadership preferred. That's a level of control over the outcome that Democrats never expected to have.

Going forward, not only will Republicans be afraid to shut down the government or threaten the debt ceiling again during this Congress, but if Republicans somehow end up doing it anyway, Democrats will be unafraid of the fight. As Democrats see it, if Republicans want to give a shutdown or a default another shot closer to the 2014 election, well, that's great news for Democratic congressional candidates
Miss Info

Washington, DC

#53547 Oct 16, 2013
sleepy drones wrote:
Obama is not FDR.
He conveys no vision or hope.
Only class warfare.
He has zero plans to improve the economy other than to demagogue anybody who isnít a member of a public employee union.
Obama has no message other than to vilify the opposition.
He guarantees 3 more years of stagnant, absentee government and a moribund economy.
Ohoh it look as of the only absentee's are going to be your Tea Baggin bretheren Ted Cruz and cohort Johnny B.
I think the Republicans want to lynch both of them via their traditional lynching ways.
why we love ted cruz

West Mifflin, PA

#53548 Oct 16, 2013
If Ted Cruz didnít exist, Democrats would have to invent him

A true cynic about American politics would, at this point, be forced to one conclusion: Sen. Ted Cruz is a Democratic sleeper agent.

It is tough to appreciate just how much good Ted Cruz has done the Democrats over these last few weeks.

- He convinced Republicans to shut down the government rather than wait and fight over the debt ceiling, where they would have had more -- and more dangerous -- leverage.

- He splintered the Republican Party such that, from day one, it was clear that the GOP leadership opposed the strategy they were executing, and GOP senators were publicly blasting House Republicans. That also cut the GOP's leverage.

- He made this a fight over defunding Obamacare, which polls showed was a wildly unpopular reason to shut down the government, and which united Democrats against him.

- He shut the government down on Oct. 1, the same day Obamacare began, thus distracting the American people from the law's catastrophic rollout.

He drove the Republican Party to its lowest levels of popularity ever recorded in polls.

- He actually managed to make Obamacare more popular at a time when, by all rights, the law's extremely troubled launch should've been eroding its standing in the polls.

- The culmination of the strategy, today, is that Republicans are reopening the government and raising the debt ceiling in return for...nothing.

But the strategy Ted Cruz managed to force on the GOP was so suicidal that Democrats felt comfortable forcing Republicans to cave completely. They were so confident that they managed to reject a deal proposed by Sen. Susan Collins and supported by many Senate Democrats because it funded the government for longer than the Democratic leadership preferred. That's a level of control over the outcome that Democrats never expected to have.

Going forward, not only will Republicans be afraid to shut down the government or threaten the debt ceiling again during this Congress, but if Republicans somehow end up doing it anyway, Democrats will be unafraid of the fight. As Democrats see it, if Republicans want to give a shutdown or a default another shot closer to the 2014 election, well, that's great news for Democratic congressional candidates.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
why we love ted cruz

West Mifflin, PA

#53549 Oct 16, 2013
Hillary in 2016 !!

Go check out the website Redstate.com if you want a good laugh. The morons over there are calling for a primary challenge for every Republican who votes for this. We can only hope they get their way. LMAO! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Wall Street reacts to passing of debt ceiling DOW JONES up 157 points !!!!!!!!

Where's my Obama phone and free shit at !!!!!!! LMAO!
why the tea baggers lost

West Mifflin, PA

#53550 Oct 16, 2013
Call Michele Bachmann. She's been preaching the End Times are near and she is ecstatic. I am wondering if the actual end times is the demise of the GOP/TP? Certainly the Teapots ought to be investigated because they are every bit as subversive as al Qaeda and the Taliban. It only took 19 middle eastern terrorists to take down the Twin Towers and 60 Teabag racist illiterates to nearly destroy America's economy The GOP are also very complicit because they backed the Teapots in their zeal to posture as sperm producing males.
why the tea baggers lost

West Mifflin, PA

#53551 Oct 16, 2013
Once we pay off the trillions of dollars of Republican war debts and finish out the war contracts that Halliburton and the Blackwater Mercenary Army were rewarded , we may have some money to pay down other debts. If we could just stop the corporate welfare to businesses who no longer produce anything right here in America. The party of corporate America, the GOP, had those corporate owners going bananas this week. Even their benefactors were crying out to stop the Teapot madness. I am still awaiting anyone to tell us which Republican Administration ever reduced a deficit, created a surplus, balanced the budget, or reduced the size and cost of government. It has never happened..........LOL!
T Crux

West Mifflin, PA

#53552 Oct 16, 2013
"We fought a good fight, but didnt win"-John Boehner- Oct 16, 2013

"There is NO reason why our members will vote NO to raise the debt ceiling" - John Boehner- Oct 16,2013

Thanks John !!!
T Crux

West Mifflin, PA

#53554 Oct 16, 2013
Fox News psychiatrist: Obama backs food stamps because grandmother Ďdidnít trust men of colorí

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/16/fox-new...

Yes folks this comes from the trustworthy,reliable,unbiased, late breaking news straight from the Nazi reporting station know as FOX news.........

I was laughing out loud 2 sentences into the article..........LMAO!

I love FIXED news for my daily entertainment and laugh for the day !!

Yes folks, you to can be a certified 'tea bag' and join the forces of Limbaugh nut juice slurpers that are now going down in flames with Ted Cruz and his wacky circus clowns know as the tea baggers..........LMAO!

Hillary in 2016 !!!

And onto a different story concerning the quack shrink that has a spot on FIX news....

In 2011 Fox News' Dr. Keith Ablow brought a toxic mix of homophobia and pseudoscientific anti-LGBT talking points to new lows. The "Fox News Medical A-Team" member has been a prolific source of anti-LGBT misinformation, disguising his animosity toward gay, lesbian and transgender people as expert commentary on human sexuality. His bigoted rants against J. Crew, Dancing with the Stars, and the Girl Scouts have earned widespread criticism and mockery, eventually causing him to resign from the American Psychiatric Association. For his consistent promotion of known falsehoods and shirking of established medical opinions on LGBT issues, Ablow has earned the title of LGBT Misinformer of the Year.

LMAO!

http://mediamatters.org/research/2011/12/19/d...
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#53555 Oct 16, 2013
That limbaugh nut juice congressional racial hating tea bags lost again, surprise frigging SURPRISE forum dumb ass tea bags. The tea baggers sent failures to the district of Colombia, but they will never see that as that is a side effect of over dose on that limbaugh nut juice. President Obama will not negotiate with Nazi loving tea bags, and never will but the effects of limbaugh nut juice demands tea bags to say he will
Hillary

West Mifflin, PA

#53557 Oct 16, 2013
Here......I'll give you 50 things ..........

Plus Obama stood up to the tea baggers and won , while preventing the country going into default.
He put the tea baggers on their knees so they could suck up more of that Limbaugh nut juice.

take a peek here

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/mar...
Hillary

West Mifflin, PA

#53558 Oct 16, 2013
Real wrote:
Please put some things up that pres. Obama did to help us in his years?
Here's the one I liked LMAO!

35. Let Space Shuttle Die and Killed Planned Moon Mission: Allowed the expensive ($1 billion per launch), badly designed, dangerous shuttle program to make its final launch on July 8, 2011. Cut off funding for even more bloated and problem-plagued Bush-era Constellation program to build moon base in favor of support for private-sector low-earth orbit ventures, research on new rocket technologies for long-distance manned flight missions, and unmanned space exploration, including the largest interplanetary rover ever launched, which will investigate Marsís potential to support life.

Bush wanted to go back to the moon to collect more moon rocks and find little green people to kidnap and bring back to planet earth LOL!
tea bagger gagger roger

West Mifflin, PA

#53559 Oct 16, 2013
Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn. is one of a number of Republican lawmakers who have recently sought to link the two longtime targets of conservatives -- the Internal Revenue Service and President Barack Obamaís health care law.
In a May 15, 2013, interview with Fox Newsí Greta Van Susteren, Bachmann invoked an inspector generalís report critical of the IRSí scrutiny of conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status.
She said, "So now we find out these people are making decisions based on our politics and beliefs, and they're going to be in charge of our health care. There's a huge national database that's being created right now. Your health care, my health care, all the Fox viewersí health care, their personal, intimate, most close to the vest secrets will be in that database, and the IRS is in charge of that database? So the IRS will have the ability potentially -- will they?-- to deny health care, to deny access, to delay health care? This is serious! Based upon our political beliefs? That's why we have to repeal Obamacare. And I still think it's possible."
Weíll be looking at a few claims from this exchange. In this item, weíll look at whether thereís support for her claim that the IRS is "going to be in charge of our health care."
Yes folks, Fox reports all the latest,reliable,truthworthy,un biased ,up the minute late breaking news.....LMAO..http://www.poli tifact.com/truth-o-meter/state ments/2013/may/20/michele-bach mann/michele-bachmann-says-irs -going-be-charge-our-heal/

wonder how many tea baggers sucked this story up....??????LOL!
tea bagger gagger roger

West Mifflin, PA

#53560 Oct 16, 2013
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

LOL damn iphone went bizzerk....LOL
Homestead Homo

Clearfield, PA

#53561 Oct 16, 2013
Hi everyone. I'm available tonight, it's guzzle guzzle time and I'm doing it for free as always. I'm so thirsty for some creamy goo I can taste it fight now. bobby6464 has no more to give today...I drained my honey dry. LOL If you don't see me on my regular corned you can catch me at Dan the Mans basement.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#53562 Oct 16, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
That limbaugh nut juice congressional racial hating tea bags lost again, surprise frigging SURPRISE forum dumb ass tea bags. The tea baggers sent failures to the district of Colombia, but they will never see that as that is a side effect of over dose on that limbaugh nut juice. President Obama will not negotiate with Nazi loving tea bags, and never will but the effects of limbaugh nut juice demands tea bags to say he will
Hey guzzler how is that 650 billion Obamacare site working out? LOL I heard 6 people signed up.
roger the racist

West Mifflin, PA

#53563 Oct 16, 2013
when is Meg Ryan on FIX news tonight? I heard hannity's audiences were dying off in old folks homes..LMAO!

davey takes 3 viagra and jerks off to meg ryans lies and tea bag voodoo! LMAO!

slurp slurp...dont spill any davey get a funnel to catch all that limbuagh cocaine laced baby gravy LOL!
T Cruz

West Mifflin, PA

#53564 Oct 16, 2013
the house voted 285-144 to raise the debt ceiling....the tea baggers lose again to obamacare. obama doesnt need the tea bagger vote....he beat out 2 old white guys for the presidency.....without one single tea bagger vote..... the tea baggers will lose the house in 2014 and again the presidency in 2016 to hillary.....LMAO!

how can the tea baggers ever win again? no one listened to ted cruz...just a few of his limbaugh nut juice guzzlers LOL!

and now back to our scheduled program FIXED news for reliable,trustworthy,unbiased, up to the minute late breaking news.......... LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 16 hr Oh well 5,575
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:38 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 6:38PM
You miss DeSean Jackson now, Philadelphia Eagles?
Bleacher Report 6:45 PM
Eagles Should Turn to Matt Barkley in Week 17 If Playoffs out of Question
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Despite Win Redskins' D Still Major Problem
Bleacher Report 7:30 PM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Full Report Card Grades for Washington
ESPN 8:51 PM
Big-play Jackson questions 'naive' Eagles D