Miss Info

Baltimore, MD

#53515 Oct 15, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Barack Obama represents the worst America has to offer when it comes to leading the nation by Constitutional principles, not to mention example. His "divide and conquer" strategy has been great for his personal political career, but terrible for the U.S. Millions of sheep flocked to support him in both elections, clamoring for the handouts he promises, and though he doesn't deliver, they still cling to the idea that everyone should get something for nothing. Our once-great nation has fallen victim to the idea that hard work and success should be punished, while sloth, selfishness, and government handouts are to be commended. We are seeing the fall of the Roman Empire all over again, and proving that humans learn nothing from history. A bankrupt government cannot help anybody or do anything, but Barack Obama still seems intent upon bankrupting our nation as fast as he can...and the slim majority who re-elected him deserve the pittance they will get in the long run. The rest of us who actually desire to do for ourselves? We're on our own. Pariahs in a nation where self-reliance used to be the norm. Our only duty now is to protect what we have from government's desire to steal the fruits of our labor, so that we can continue to provide for our kids, and maybe leave them something to indicate the greatness our nation used to stand for. God knows, I hope they can learn from the mistakes of the current generation. One can only hope.
Your truth filter is defective....sorry
Mutt R

West Mifflin, PA

#53516 Oct 15, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Barack Obama represents the worst America has to offer when it comes to leading the nation by Constitutional principles, not to mention example. His "divide and conquer" strategy has been great for his personal political career, but terrible for the U.S. Millions of sheep flocked to support him in both elections, clamoring for the handouts he promises, and though he doesn't deliver, they still cling to the idea that everyone should get something for nothing. Our once-great nation has fallen victim to the idea that hard work and success should be punished, while sloth, selfishness, and government handouts are to be commended. We are seeing the fall of the Roman Empire all over again, and proving that humans learn nothing from history. A bankrupt government cannot help anybody or do anything, but Barack Obama still seems intent upon bankrupting our nation as fast as he can...and the slim majority who re-elected him deserve the pittance they will get in the long run. The rest of us who actually desire to do for ourselves? We're on our own. Pariahs in a nation where self-reliance used to be the norm. Our only duty now is to protect what we have from government's desire to steal the fruits of our labor, so that we can continue to provide for our kids, and maybe leave them something to indicate the greatness our nation used to stand for. God knows, I hope they can learn from the mistakes of the current generation. One can only hope.
you're clueless son
Info

Quakertown, PA

#53517 Oct 15, 2013
R Limbaugh wrote:
<quoted text> wrong again penis breath....dont listen to FIX news or a right wingnut website...
. If I donít want to get insurance, am I going to have to pay?
You will have to pay a penalty if you donít sign up for health insurance. Why? Because taxpayers will be fronting the cost of your care if you wind up getting sick or hurt and need to go to the hospital, and that will be a lot more expensive than the penalty youíre paying. In 2014, the tax penalty for an adult will be $95 or 1 percent of your family income. For a child, the cost will be $47.50, with a total family cap at a $285 fine. By 2016 and beyond, it will cost you 2.5 percent of your family income, or $695, whichever is higher. Again, there is a cap on how much youíll have to pay:$2,085 for a family.
Realistically, though, the law creates enough options that you shouldnít forgo care because of cost. If you donít think you can afford to get health care, look into the Medicaid expansion. If you donít qualify there either, and you really canít afford it, you should know that there are financial hardship exceptions from the penalties. There are also penalty exemptions for the undocumented, the incarcerated, and people with religious objections. If you dont pay, the IRS will deduct it from your paycheck or take it out of your income tax refund if you are entitled to get one.
Again, Mr. Super Genius, WHO collects the fine?

The IRS.

What happens if you don't pay your taxes?

You go to jail for tax evasion.

I'm sure you heard of these people who were jailed for not paying taxes: http://www.legalzoom.com/legal-headlines/cele...
Fed Up

Manchester, MI

#53518 Oct 15, 2013
I guess that "Miss Info" is short for "Miss-Information". It figures! LMFAO!
Fed Up

Manchester, MI

#53519 Oct 15, 2013
C Rice wrote:
<quoted text>keep slurping up the Limbaugh nut juice tea bagger obama won 2 presidential elections against 2 old white guys the white guys havent the majority anymore for vote in another tea bagger
tea baggers shut the government down and will pay for it in 2014 elections and hillary will win in 2016..but get in youre knees and lap up that tea bagger nut juice.
You're too funny Bobby6464! Now, back to the circus before they notice you're missing!!
Homestead Homo

Clearfield, PA

#53520 Oct 15, 2013
G Bush wrote:
And much of the country draws a blank on Republican Ted Cruz of Texas despite his 21-hour Senate speech before the shutdown. Only half in the poll were familiar enough with him to register an opinion. Among those who did, 52 percent viewed him unfavorably, 26 percent favorably. Some 20 percent had no idea he was a Senator.......
Look son, we couldn't win in '12 and we knew it. We let Romney throw himself under the bus because his sole purpose was to cut into the little people and let them know our long range plan is to further cripple the cripples crippling our great nation.

Ted is just the 2014 version of Romney. Don't you anything about the GOP? We can shoot ourselves in the foot because we can afford new feet. We have dozens of Teds willing to take one for the team. Our message is clear.
Fed Up

Manchester, MI

#53522 Oct 15, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Its funny screen watching this racial hating tea bag INFO falsely accuse every one as bobby6464. that's the effects of that juicy limbaugh nut juice on the INFO pea brain. Heva dumb ass like that. President Obama really has nothing to worry about concerning any racial hating tea bag, and never will. INFO, keep posting that fixed news network drivel
If the shoe fits...

Shhh... I hear the ringmaster calling!!
Ralph

West Mifflin, PA

#53524 Oct 15, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
If the shoe fits...
Shhh... I hear the ringmaster calling!!
if the shoe fits stick it up your ass LOL!
T Cruz

West Mifflin, PA

#53526 Oct 15, 2013
Homestead Homo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look son, we couldn't win in '12 and we knew it. We let Romney throw himself under the bus because his sole purpose was to cut into the little people and let them know our long range plan is to further cripple the cripples crippling our great nation.
Ted is just the 2014 version of Romney. Don't you anything about the GOP? We can shoot ourselves in the foot because we can afford new feet. We have dozens of Teds willing to take one for the team. Our message is clear.
Ted Cruz and the rest of the wacko tea baggers will find out that if the GOP continues on the same path the GOP is doomed,cant you tea baggers see that? After two presidential landslide elections and you still havent learned anything. keep slurping up the FIXED news nut juice and you'll all be just a fart in the wind..
Info

Quakertown, PA

#53527 Oct 15, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Its funny screen watching this racial hating tea bag INFO falsely accuse every one as bobby6464. that's the effects of that juicy limbaugh nut juice on the INFO pea brain. Heva dumb ass like that. President Obama really has nothing to worry about concerning any racial hating tea bag, and never will. INFO, keep posting that fixed news network drivel
Well Booby, you coined the oft used, and colorful phrases "Limbaugh nut juice" and "racial hating tea bag."

Sorry scumbag, you own them!

You complain about Fox, but you post The Young Turks, Daily Kos, Media Matters, and other far leftie looney sites like them which are much further left than Fox is to the right.

Now, go back and suck some more of you dad's nut juice, Booby.
Miss Info

Hyattsville, MD

#53529 Oct 15, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
I guess that "Miss Info" is short for "Miss-Information". It figures! LMFAO!
Wow...I'm impressed, what insight.
I feel like I'm in the presence of a true genius.

Wow....that's all I can say ....

So, where did you get your degree from? Was it Rush Limbaugh University?

Only the best and brightest graduate from good old RLU.

LMAO
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#53530 Oct 15, 2013
What's the only option racial hating tea bags have going against president Obama? Lose lose and then more losses then blaming Obama for not rolling over, ignorant dumb ass limbaugh nut juice Guzzlers. That's all they can do then deny that's what they be doing each and every frigging day. INFO, post something soon so your limbaugh nut juice guzzle racial hating brethren can give you a forum thumbs up
Doloris

West Mifflin, PA

#53531 Oct 15, 2013
The tea baggers lose as the debt ceiling will be voted on and passed without touching Obamacare, the weak tea baggers lost not only 2008 and 2012 presidential election, they got beat by trying to put the country in default .it didnt work like mutt being the president it was never gonna happen !!

ted crux and the tea baggers lose again to obama..
Homestead Homo

Clearfield, PA

#53532 Oct 15, 2013
Did anyone get any free food at Wal-Mart while the system was down. My honey bobby6464 called me and we went together and between the both of us we got $769.63 worth of free food. Wal-Mart will not prosecute us it cost too much and we own nothing. LOL at you who work to feed us. HAHAHAHA Obama is da man.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#53533 Oct 15, 2013
Be very careful, the INFO racial hating tea bag will falsely accuse you of being me. That's a direction on the bottle of that limbaugh nut juice bottle, and tea bags exist according to that small time standard for simple small ignorant pea brains
Homestead Homo

Clearfield, PA

#53534 Oct 15, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
What's the only option racial hating tea bags have going against president Obama? Lose lose and then more losses then blaming Obama for not rolling over, ignorant dumb ass limbaugh nut juice Guzzlers. That's all they can do then deny that's what they be doing each and every frigging day. INFO, post something soon so your limbaugh nut juice guzzle racial hating brethren can give you a forum thumbs up
You tell them honey.
Info

Quakertown, PA

#53535 Oct 15, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Be very careful, the INFO racial hating tea bag will falsely accuse you of being me. That's a direction on the bottle of that limbaugh nut juice bottle, and tea bags exist according to that small time standard for simple small ignorant pea brains
You really are that stupid, aren't you?

"Homestead Homo" was making fun of you Bobby!

Go guzzle some more nut juice...it's really helping your brain. LOL
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#53536 Oct 15, 2013
Info wrote:
<quoted text>You really are that stupid, aren't you?
"Homestead Homo" was making fun of you Bobby!
Go guzzle some more nut juice...it's really helping your brain. LOL
The idiot from Homestead and bobby6464 is the same turd. He just got caught again. He uses so many ID's he forgets who he is posting as at times. He was caught posting as Dan the Man and real Dave too.
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#53537 Oct 15, 2013
I just haven't figured out how bobby6464 changes his IP to Clearfield Pa yet. I'm kinda stupid that way.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#53538 Oct 16, 2013
Yes you is stupid as well as being ignorant, but wear it as a badge of tea bag racial hating honor. That's all tea bags can do on that limbaugh nut juice. Tea bags sent failure to the district of Colombia. America sent president Obama. Obama care is not going anywhere and if calling me any name but bobby6464 brings pleasure to your ignorance making it easy to sleep at night, proceed dumb ass. That's all so moronic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sat Petal Power 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Fri Just Saying 3,999
bulllys at the work place. Fri Petal Power 3
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Sep 18 Sl of bendover 5,468
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••