Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,381)

Showing posts 47,601 - 47,620 of51,108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
401K meltdown

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

If Republicans Want To Shut Down Washington, They'll Have To Ask China's Permission First

In their never-say-die efforts to defeat Obamacare, Tea Party Republicans brought the federal government a giant step closer to shutdown last night. What they seem not to have considered is how America’s foreign creditors will react.

Although China, Japan, and other major creditor nations have no dog in the Obamacare fight, they have a strong interest in preserving America’s basic financial, economic, and social stability. From their point of view, the Tea Party contingent is not following the script and a corrective may be necessary.

If the creditor nations were to sell just a small proportion of their American assets, they could send Wall Street into a tailspin, with unpleasant implications for the net worth of many Republicans.

They are unlikely to push things that far but even if they were merely to slow the pace of their buying, bond yields would rocket and stocks could fall 15 percent in the space of a couple of weeks. A key thing here is that American asset valuations are at historic highs — the Standard & Poor’s 500 is on a P/E of 19 and long-term bond yields are still near their lowest in decades.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/eamonnfingleton/2...
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

B Oreilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sean Hannity Out, Megyn Kelly In: Is Fox Finally Getting the Message?
HAAAAA!!!
The old geezers would rather look at a bimbo blonde and masturbate than look at sean hannity's' sprayed hair do.....LMAO!
Uh, he's still there, just at 10. Greta got moved to 7.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
DAY 7

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

I see the great uniter still dividing the country. No compromise as usual, just more blame game. Well what do you expect from a community organizer ?

Cant wait for the debt ceiling issue to come up. Sit back and pop some corn for the big show.

Anyone remember Senator Obama voting against raising the debt ceiling ? I do. Wont hear a peep from libs.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

DAY 7 wrote:
I see the great uniter still dividing the country. No compromise as usual, just more blame game. Well what do you expect from a community organizer ?
Cant wait for the debt ceiling issue to come up. Sit back and pop some corn for the big show.
Anyone remember Senator Obama voting against raising the debt ceiling ? I do. Wont hear a peep from libs.
How can you tell who's blame for trying to sabotage the US economy?

They're cheering for it.
They think it's entertaining.
They plan to pop corn and sit back and watch.
They call it "the big show."

Guess what? No liberals are doing any of that.

But the jackass from Louisville sure is, isn't he?
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

DAY 7 wrote:
you going to put some hot butter Limbaugh nut juice on the popcorn? LMAO!
DAY 7

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA !!!! look who come out the woodwork.

Coming from the two non essentials who voted for the great divider. Now sit at home and dream of ways to become essential losers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

DAY 7 wrote:
HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA !!!! look who come out the woodwork.
Coming from the two non essentials who voted for the great divider. Now sit at home and dream of ways to become essential losers.
Yeah. That's what I thought.

LOL!
DAY 7

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Yeah that's what I thought a libhead would say. Nothing as usual. Time to pop some corn.
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. That's what I thought.
LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

DAY 7 wrote:
Yeah that's what I thought a libhead would say. Nothing as usual. Time to pop some corn. <quoted text>
So advocate negotiating with hostage takers?

Good to know.

Traitor.
Roger the Man LOL

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Good to know.
Traitor.
Traitor? You're still a stupid ass.
Sowhat

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Somebody said yesterday the government was shut down, How can you tell? If it is we are saving money, I can't see anymore in my pocket.
rebel

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Obama aint removing any part of obamacare the tea baggers will have to suck it up and open up the government and call back 800,000 laid of federal workers. We sent a message to the tea baggers that obama is the president cause he beat 2 old white guys in 2 elections by a landslide. obama doesnt need the tea baggers vote or their support. they will have to cave in to obamas demands. keep sipping on that limbaugh nut juice cause thats what tea baggers do.
G Bush

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

LOL! Teabagger Benghazi Rally Expecting 5000, Less Than 100 Show Up

Yesterday was to have been a red letter day for the conspiracy theorists, who are determined to prove that the President and Hillary Clinton were, if not directly responsible for the attack on the “consulate” in Benghazi and the death of Ambassador Stevens and three others, at least derelict in the performance of their duties. They had big plans for a large rally that they had predicted would draw as many as 5,000 attendees. What they got was fewer than 100 dedicated detractors of the administration- the sort of people who would crawl over ten miles of broken glass to disparage the President for curing cancer.

The rally, dubbed “Justice for Benghazi,” was organized by Patriots4America and Special Operations Speaks. Special Operations Speaks is responsible for a series of ads and petitions demanding that Speaker John Boehner create a special committee to investigate the President’s involvement in the attack and the ensuing “cover up” and had predicted that there would be a large turnout to “demand justice.” As the 12:30 start time approached, the lawn where the rally was to take place was virtually empty with the few people who had shown up seeking relief from the oppressive heat wherever they could find a bit of shade.

http://aattp.org/lol-teabagger-benghazi-rally...
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

G Bush wrote:
LOL! Teabagger Benghazi Rally Expecting 5000, Less Than 100 Show Up
Yesterday was to have been a red letter day for the conspiracy theorists, who are determined to prove that the President and Hillary Clinton were, if not directly responsible for the attack on the “consulate” in Benghazi and the death of Ambassador Stevens and three others, at least derelict in the performance of their duties. They had big plans for a large rally that they had predicted would draw as many as 5,000 attendees. What they got was fewer than 100 dedicated detractors of the administration- the sort of people who would crawl over ten miles of broken glass to disparage the President for curing cancer.
The rally, dubbed “Justice for Benghazi,” was organized by Patriots4America and Special Operations Speaks. Special Operations Speaks is responsible for a series of ads and petitions demanding that Speaker John Boehner create a special committee to investigate the President’s involvement in the attack and the ensuing “cover up” and had predicted that there would be a large turnout to “demand justice.” As the 12:30 start time approached, the lawn where the rally was to take place was virtually empty with the few people who had shown up seeking relief from the oppressive heat wherever they could find a bit of shade.
http://aattp.org/lol-teabagger-benghazi-rally...
Wow, a leftie blog site and the author looks like he should be living under a bridge pushing his shopping cart with his "stuff" in it. Too funny.
rush nut juice sippers

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Truckers plan to block traffic, arrest elected officials because they lost the election, and freedom LMAO!

“Truckers Ride For The Constitution”— also known as “Truckers To Shutdown America” plan to clog up Washington D.C.’s interstate for Murica and stuff.

Their intended target is: Interstate 495 inner loop from Oct. 11 to Oct. 13.

The group’s previous page was closed down which indicated a planned disruption of traffic.

The truckers said they hope create enough of a backup on the highway to express their frustration with the “lawlessness” of members of Congress “who refuse to work on behalf of the American people.”

“It has become apparent that our elected official [sic] will never respond to the will of the people as long as their greed wealth is not jeopardized,” the demonstration organizers said in a press release.“The only thing that motivates every politician is their money — cutting off their money-flow cuts off their life-blood. The Independent Truckers in the United States essentially keep commerce flowing for benefit of the central government.”

The group went on to list other grievances, saying truckers are “strangled with regulations” and the government “now support[s] Al Qaeda.”

If you ever had any doubt that the Tea Party is premeditatedly been sabotaging our economy, then read on.

The coalition of independent truckers has been planning the event since mid-September. The original page listed their plans for the October strike as such:“Truck drivers will not haul freight! Workers will call in sick! Consumers will not buy or sell anything on this date! Stay home! Buy nothing!

Stop laughing. There’s more.

The group is now distancing themselves with Ed Conlon as one of the organizers for this Tea Party hoedown, because of the publicity he has received for violent rhetoric. But, he is an organizer for the protest nevertheless.

Earl Conlon, a Georgia trucker who is handling logistics for the protest, told U.S. News tractor-trailer drivers will circle the beltway “three lanes deep” as he rides with other participants to Congress to seek the arrest of congressmen for allegedly disregarding the Constitution.

So, they’re going to arrest Ted Cruz?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!
rush nut juice sippers

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Sorry GOP, but Obamacare is already helping families

Tina Dupuy wrote an excellent column about what Obamacare will offer her family. But, you know, it’s not just her family, it’s about 30 million other families also. She writes about the Teapublicans who want to repeal the ACA so Americans don’t have access to private insurance at affordable rates

Ms. Dupuy writes:

Their golden years have been fed to Goldman Sachs.

They’ve each been paying $1,000 a month for COBRA coverage (the only insurance that would cover them) since they’ve been unemployed. That’s $24,000 annually. Their retirement savings have been going to their premiums. And that pricy COBRA coverage is set to run out January 1. People in other industrialized nations—all with universal health care and most single payer—can’t imagine how Americans accept this as a reality. My in-laws aren’t even sick and health care costs were going to bankrupt them.

But under the ACA—Obamacare—they’re eligible for California’s primary public insurance program, Medi-Cal. Because of Obamacare the state expanded eligibility to poor adults with no dependent children. And once they’re back on their feet, they cannot be denied coverage for preexisting conditions (which is basically being over 55). Also because of Obamacare.

She also writes how delighted Rep. Bachmann is at the government shutdown, she said,“It’s exactly what we wanted and we got it.” The Republican Party is holding our country hostage over a law that benefits Americans, it’s extortion and it’s wrong!

Republicans are you nuts! Well, yes they are and they prove it more and more every day
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

The racial hating tea bags really think blocking traffic is going to stop Obama care, ha ha ha desperate little dumb asses. Tell every patriotic American how that stunt full of cowardice how that failed. The tea bags shut down the federal government but not Obama care. They will fail attempting to do that any and every day. Desperate Johnny BONER. Won't be speaker of the house soon. Save him tea bags. When all is said and done the tea bags will fail at that as well as they failed the last two presidential elections. That limbaugh nut juice they love so much can't stop America from firing racist congressional wind bag little tea baggers
DAY 7

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Like Iran ?
<quoted text>
Good to know.
Traitor.
DAY 7

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Lets face it. America would like to see negotiations but the president is unwilling to sit down and talk. He must of honed his great divider skills while working in Chicago. This my way or the highway mentality is why Americans are slowly coming to their senses and realizing what a babbling buffoon America's president is.
1800 FUCKYO

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Sounds about right. Barack Hussein Obama would never miss a chance at giving the American people the middle finger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,601 - 47,620 of51,108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 18 hr Obama Wrong on Illegals 3,745
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Thu alan decker 29
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Wed Wharfs for cape cod 5,351
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search