tea bagger

West Mifflin, PA

#53363 Oct 6, 2013
Jolly Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
PROOF THAT FOX IS A LYING PROPAGANDA MACHINE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k89BMjzkThAXX
LOL ....Fox news relies on old bedridden senile people for views.. Its&#65279; sad because the poor bastards actually think there getting the real news. When there getting an agenda of a political party..Good thing since 2011 their viewers have been declining. soon enough there wont be any old crusty seniles to give fox ratings anymore. LOL!
Info

Quakertown, PA

#53364 Oct 6, 2013
Bobby, you've changed your name again?

Guzzling too much of daddy's nut juice?
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#53365 Oct 6, 2013
The Morning Plum: Even Republicans are openly worried about GOP’s sabotage governing :

The notion that GOP sabotage governing tactics could ultimately prove counter-productive and self defeating for the Republican Party is now being increasingly voiced by Republicans themselves.

They don’t call it “sabotage governing,” of course. But with Republicans hurtling towards another set of crises over the debt limit and funding the government — with the Quixotic quest to defund Obamacare at the center of the headlong rush forward — they are openly nervous about the GOP’s continued embrace of its intransigent scorched earth governing posture. A couple even suggest Republicans are flirting with an outcome that could cost Republicans the House in 2014.

Here’s GOP Rep. Tom Cole, an ally of the GOP leadership:

“The only two things that really risk the Republican majority in 2014 would be if we shut down the government or if we defaulted on the debt.”

Here’s GOP Senator Richard Burr:

“Defunding the Affordable Care Act is not achievable by shutting down the federal government. At some point, you’re going to open the federal government back up, and Barack Obama is going to be president.”

QUOTE OF THE DAY, OBAMACARE DERANGEMENT SYNDROME EDITION: Marco Rubio enters the funhouse:

“I see it as Obama is threatening to shut down the government unless we fund Obamacare.”

Look, I know Rubio has to make amends with the right for daring to trying to solve the immigration problem in a constructive, bipartisan manner, but if this is really the kind of thing you have to tell GOP base voters to make them happy, we’re in worse trouble than I thought.

The tea baggers are choking on the Limbaugh nut juice that will bring the party down in 2014 and even worse lose another Presidential election in 2016 by another Democratic landslide.

Keep turning in Fix News for more Nazi PROPAGANDA !!

July 30, 2012|10:59 am
Former Vice President Dick Cheney has revealed that although he has long been a supporter of same-sex marriage, he did not speak out in support of the issue during the 2000 presidential campaign because it could have harmed former President George W. Bush's chances of winning.

When asked why he did not make a case for same-sex marriage during an interview by ABC News, he said that "it wouldn't have done much good and probably would have sunk President George W. Bush's prospects for office," The Associated Press reported.

Cheney has been a supporter of same-sex marriage ever since it was revealed that his daughter, Mary, is a lesbian. She married her longtime partner last month.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/dick-cheney...
Info

Quakertown, PA

#53366 Oct 6, 2013
Center for American Progress:
Progressive ideas for strong, just, and free America.

aka Far left organization.

And you say Fox is biased? Haha!

So, come back with your 'racist teabeagger Limbaugh nut juice drinker' line. It's all you've got.
Newt

West Mifflin, PA

#53367 Oct 6, 2013
Gingrich:'Hope' key to progress for GOPBy Frank Thorp, Political Reporter, NBC News
Newt Gingrich has a message for Republicans: Stop being so negative, and start talking about ideas – including alternatives to President Barack Obama's health care overhaul.

When Republicans ask elected members of their own party over the August recess “What is your positive replacement for Obamacare?” Gingrich posited,“they will have zero answer.”

Gingrich believes this strategy could help on the national level, particularly against potential Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in 2016, but he conceded that if the race is simply "a personality fight," that Clinton would win.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/14...
B Oreilly

West Mifflin, PA

#53371 Oct 6, 2013
Beck nut juice wrote:
Ok let's here it. Megyn Kelly vs. Michelle Obama.. Please judge by smarts, love of America,truth,looks,and body hair. Also hygiene.... Keep it real Democrats
Sean Hannity Out, Megyn Kelly In: Is Fox Finally Getting the Message?

HAAAAA!!!
The old geezers would rather look at a bimbo blonde and masturbate than look at sean hannity's' sprayed hair do.....LMAO!
401K meltdown

West Mifflin, PA

#53373 Oct 6, 2013
If Republicans Want To Shut Down Washington, They'll Have To Ask China's Permission First

In their never-say-die efforts to defeat Obamacare, Tea Party Republicans brought the federal government a giant step closer to shutdown last night. What they seem not to have considered is how America’s foreign creditors will react.

Although China, Japan, and other major creditor nations have no dog in the Obamacare fight, they have a strong interest in preserving America’s basic financial, economic, and social stability. From their point of view, the Tea Party contingent is not following the script and a corrective may be necessary.

If the creditor nations were to sell just a small proportion of their American assets, they could send Wall Street into a tailspin, with unpleasant implications for the net worth of many Republicans.

They are unlikely to push things that far but even if they were merely to slow the pace of their buying, bond yields would rocket and stocks could fall 15 percent in the space of a couple of weeks. A key thing here is that American asset valuations are at historic highs — the Standard & Poor’s 500 is on a P/E of 19 and long-term bond yields are still near their lowest in decades.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/eamonnfingleton/2...
Info

Quakertown, PA

#53374 Oct 7, 2013
B Oreilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sean Hannity Out, Megyn Kelly In: Is Fox Finally Getting the Message?
HAAAAA!!!
The old geezers would rather look at a bimbo blonde and masturbate than look at sean hannity's' sprayed hair do.....LMAO!
Uh, he's still there, just at 10. Greta got moved to 7.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
DAY 7

Louisville, KY

#53376 Oct 7, 2013
I see the great uniter still dividing the country. No compromise as usual, just more blame game. Well what do you expect from a community organizer ?

Cant wait for the debt ceiling issue to come up. Sit back and pop some corn for the big show.

Anyone remember Senator Obama voting against raising the debt ceiling ? I do. Wont hear a peep from libs.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#53377 Oct 7, 2013
DAY 7 wrote:
I see the great uniter still dividing the country. No compromise as usual, just more blame game. Well what do you expect from a community organizer ?
Cant wait for the debt ceiling issue to come up. Sit back and pop some corn for the big show.
Anyone remember Senator Obama voting against raising the debt ceiling ? I do. Wont hear a peep from libs.
How can you tell who's blame for trying to sabotage the US economy?

They're cheering for it.
They think it's entertaining.
They plan to pop corn and sit back and watch.
They call it "the big show."

Guess what? No liberals are doing any of that.

But the jackass from Louisville sure is, isn't he?
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#53378 Oct 7, 2013
DAY 7 wrote:
you going to put some hot butter Limbaugh nut juice on the popcorn? LMAO!
DAY 7

Louisville, KY

#53379 Oct 7, 2013
HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA !!!! look who come out the woodwork.

Coming from the two non essentials who voted for the great divider. Now sit at home and dream of ways to become essential losers.

Chambersburg, PA

#53380 Oct 7, 2013
DAY 7 wrote:
HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA !!!! look who come out the woodwork.
Coming from the two non essentials who voted for the great divider. Now sit at home and dream of ways to become essential losers.
Yeah. That's what I thought.

LOL!
DAY 7

Louisville, KY

#53381 Oct 7, 2013

Yeah that's what I thought a libhead would say. Nothing as usual. Time to pop some corn.
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. That's what I thought.
LOL!

Chambersburg, PA

#53382 Oct 7, 2013
DAY 7 wrote:
Yeah that's what I thought a libhead would say. Nothing as usual. Time to pop some corn. <quoted text>
So advocate negotiating with hostage takers?

Good to know.

Traitor.
Roger the Man LOL

Clearfield, PA

#53385 Oct 7, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
So advocate negotiating with hostage takers?
Good to know.
Traitor.
Traitor? You're still a stupid ass.
Sowhat

Lancaster, PA

#53386 Oct 8, 2013
Somebody said yesterday the government was shut down, How can you tell? If it is we are saving money, I can't see anymore in my pocket.
rebel

West Mifflin, PA

#53387 Oct 8, 2013
Obama aint removing any part of obamacare the tea baggers will have to suck it up and open up the government and call back 800,000 laid of federal workers. We sent a message to the tea baggers that obama is the president cause he beat 2 old white guys in 2 elections by a landslide. obama doesnt need the tea baggers vote or their support. they will have to cave in to obamas demands. keep sipping on that limbaugh nut juice cause thats what tea baggers do.
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#53388 Oct 8, 2013
LOL! Teabagger Benghazi Rally Expecting 5000, Less Than 100 Show Up

Yesterday was to have been a red letter day for the conspiracy theorists, who are determined to prove that the President and Hillary Clinton were, if not directly responsible for the attack on the “consulate” in Benghazi and the death of Ambassador Stevens and three others, at least derelict in the performance of their duties. They had big plans for a large rally that they had predicted would draw as many as 5,000 attendees. What they got was fewer than 100 dedicated detractors of the administration- the sort of people who would crawl over ten miles of broken glass to disparage the President for curing cancer.

The rally, dubbed “Justice for Benghazi,” was organized by Patriots4America and Special Operations Speaks. Special Operations Speaks is responsible for a series of ads and petitions demanding that Speaker John Boehner create a special committee to investigate the President’s involvement in the attack and the ensuing “cover up” and had predicted that there would be a large turnout to “demand justice.” As the 12:30 start time approached, the lawn where the rally was to take place was virtually empty with the few people who had shown up seeking relief from the oppressive heat wherever they could find a bit of shade.

http://aattp.org/lol-teabagger-benghazi-rally...
Info

Quakertown, PA

#53389 Oct 8, 2013
G Bush wrote:
LOL! Teabagger Benghazi Rally Expecting 5000, Less Than 100 Show Up
Yesterday was to have been a red letter day for the conspiracy theorists, who are determined to prove that the President and Hillary Clinton were, if not directly responsible for the attack on the “consulate” in Benghazi and the death of Ambassador Stevens and three others, at least derelict in the performance of their duties. They had big plans for a large rally that they had predicted would draw as many as 5,000 attendees. What they got was fewer than 100 dedicated detractors of the administration- the sort of people who would crawl over ten miles of broken glass to disparage the President for curing cancer.
The rally, dubbed “Justice for Benghazi,” was organized by Patriots4America and Special Operations Speaks. Special Operations Speaks is responsible for a series of ads and petitions demanding that Speaker John Boehner create a special committee to investigate the President’s involvement in the attack and the ensuing “cover up” and had predicted that there would be a large turnout to “demand justice.” As the 12:30 start time approached, the lawn where the rally was to take place was virtually empty with the few people who had shown up seeking relief from the oppressive heat wherever they could find a bit of shade.
http://aattp.org/lol-teabagger-benghazi-rally...
Wow, a leftie blog site and the author looks like he should be living under a bridge pushing his shopping cart with his "stuff" in it. Too funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 13 hr numb nuts 5,719
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Sat Davenport 2
Snyder lance Mar 25 Nelson 1
Second eagle Mar 22 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar 18 Just looking 1
Bald Eagle Live Stream, Hanover Mar 5 Birder1810 1
News Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb '15 Steve Gratman 2
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web