Ann R

West Mifflin, PA

#53120 Sep 28, 2013
George H.W. Bush serves as witness at same-sex wedding

Former President George H.W. Bush was an official witness at the same-sex wedding of two longtime friends, his spokesman said.

Bush and his wife, Barbara Bush, attended the ceremony joining Bonnie Clement and Helen Thorgalsen as private citizens and friends on Saturday, said spokesman Jim McGrath.

Thorgalsen posted a photo on her Facebook page showing Bush signing the marriage license as a witness. She captioned the photo: "Getting our marriage license witnessed!"

Bush was in the White House when gay marriage wasn't as big a political issue as it is today. One of his sons, former President George W. Bush, opposed same-sex marriage and in 2004 announced his support for a proposed constitutional amendment to outlaw it. But his wife, Laura Bush, and their daughter Barbara Bush support gay marriage, as does his former vice president, Dick Cheney, whose daughter Mary Cheney is openly gay.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/26/20...
gay dude

Hazleton, PA

#53121 Sep 28, 2013
George H.W. Bush is actually in touch with reality. His son was a lazy druggie until the 1990s. The elder Bush wanted Jeb to run for president, but the ego maniac and stupid Dubya did.
Pa gov

West Mifflin, PA

#53126 Sep 28, 2013
Weak Corbettcare
September 28, 2013 12:15 am
Share with others:

Last week, Gov. Tom Corbett called a press conference and wrangled reporters to announce what his administration billed as a new major health policy initiative. He promised a comprehensive plan to control costs and expand coverage in health care. So what was the plan? A weak half-measure, created to appease the Tea Party, that will raise costs for Pennsylvanians.

While little was revealed about the actual plan (or lack thereof), we do know that Corbettcare also aims to install requirements for Medicaid eligibility that were called "unlawful" by the Center for Children and Families at Georgetown University.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#53127 Sep 28, 2013
The racial hating tea bags want the the Obama care law repeal but that ain't going to happen, no way no how. President Obama will not negotiate with any hitler loving congressional racial hating tea bag. There will be a government shut down so tea bags win, but what did they win? they only win some juicy limbaugh nut juice and nothing else. 2014 mid terms is looking good for Obama, thanks ignorant racist tired tea bags.
Nixon

West Mifflin, PA

#53130 Sep 28, 2013
The tea bags would rather have the country go into a tail spin my shutting the government down. This will be a sweet 2014 for the dems.
obamacare is here to stay you can turn that over,it's the law of the land just like the gun rights issue, so you wet tea bags better get on the dems party train for 2014 !

the tea bags are going into hiberation once bush was gone

keep marching with your anti gay rights signs and youll be on the losing end HAAA!
Reboot

Pittsburgh, PA

#53131 Sep 28, 2013
"The fact that we're here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. I, therefore, intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt limit." - Senator Barack Hussein Obama - 2006

Doh!!
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#53137 Sep 28, 2013
Pa gov wrote:
control costs and expand coverage in health care.
Aaah, the old less-is-more punchline. Funny how that always works out. But then again, Corbett is a funny guy.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#53140 Sep 28, 2013
Do not like dark meat wrote:
Stupid people move onto another thread
Since Topix doesn't allow racist threads, I guess we're stuck with you here.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#53143 Sep 28, 2013
Do not like dark meat wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not like dark meat, that is not racist, I do not have to like dark meat, wtf are you talking about
Reported for abuse.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#53144 Sep 28, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
The racial hating tea bags want the the Obama care law repeal but that ain't going to happen, no way no how. President Obama will not negotiate with any hitler loving congressional racial hating tea bag. There will be a government shut down so tea bags win, but what did they win? they only win some juicy limbaugh nut juice and nothing else. 2014 mid terms is looking good for Obama, thanks ignorant racist tired tea bags.
Yep, the head negro won't negotiate with Congress but he is willing to bend over backwards to negotiate with Iran. So how do you radical muslim lovers feel about the head negro shutting down the government with his veto power?
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#53145 Sep 28, 2013
Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported for abuse.
I like white meat.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#53146 Sep 28, 2013
Nixon wrote:
The tea bags would rather have the country go into a tail spin my shutting the government down. This will be a sweet 2014 for the dems.
obamacare is here to stay you can turn that over,it's the law of the land just like the gun rights issue, so you wet tea bags better get on the dems party train for 2014 !
the tea bags are going into hiberation once bush was gone
keep marching with your anti gay rights signs and youll be on the losing end HAAA!
Hey stupid one. If the head negro uses his veto power he is the one who shuts it down. Obama drew a red line on his Obamacare funding and we all know what that means. LMFAO
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#53147 Sep 28, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
Where do you want tea bags to go? Back to the shrinks office packing Limbaugh juice
Your love of Limbaugh and nut juice really amazes me. Do you ever have any other thoughts dum dum? LOL
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#53148 Sep 28, 2013
Bobby Teabag wrote:
I'm sorry for that rude remark. My boyfriend and I are fighting. I caught him in the bathroom with a super twink earlier tonight at the club.
I really wanted to break up with him but he's incredibly well hung and easy on the eyes. It's not his fault he gets hit on so often.
I shouldn't take it out on you libs. You're okay in my book. I apologize.
I asked the Mods to delete this. I really didn't want this out there. I wish they'd hurry up and poof this. Me and my stupid drunken stupidity :(
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#53150 Sep 28, 2013
Learn how a bill becomes a law racial hating tea bag. President Obama is not the senate majority leader regardless of what that limbaugh nut juice ignorance mandates. The government will be shut down and congressional tea bags will be folding like a cheap tent soon, and of course do blame president Obama for that.
Do not like black coffee

Homestead, PA

#53151 Sep 28, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Learn how a bill becomes a law racial hating tea bag. President Obama is not the senate majority leader regardless of what that limbaugh nut juice ignorance mandates. The government will be shut down and congressional tea bags will be folding like a cheap tent soon, and of course do blame president Obama for that.
It's all the black back bending this country does, sick of all the black this and black that
Angry Black Guy

Chicago, IL

#53152 Sep 28, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
I dont get all the racism on here.
Haters gonna hate.

Maybe all the teabag looneys should just leave America and start there own fucked up country. I actually liked the idea of Texas buying themselves out and seperating from the United States......Then all the racist teabaggers will have a place of there own where they can elect Ted Nugent as there president....Either way, it would be nice knowing they wouldnt be part of the U.S anymore....
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#53157 Sep 28, 2013
Do not like black coffee wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all the black back bending this country does, sick of all the black this and black that
Reported.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#53158 Sep 29, 2013
Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
Who cares?
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#53162 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You are an idioticmoron to think that someone only likes white meat chicken and turkey and any licorice other than black licorice and drinks nonblack coffee is racist. I also don't wear black clothing because the color doesn't go with my complexion, black hair dye also is bad bad bad. Why is this racist???? You've got to be effing kidding me, you thin skin psycho
<quoted text>
I do not like brown milk, I only like white milk, white meat chicken and white meat turkey, hate black licorice, and black coffee. What is racist about that you idioticmoron
<quoted text>
Moron, I simply made a statement I do MIT like black coffee, black licorice, or dark meat chicken and dark meat turkey??? Wtf is racist about that you idioticmoron
Reported

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 6 hr joesy411 5,533
power outage littlestown pa 14 hr Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov 12 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov 3 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov 1 Batman 54
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct 28 Krave MaMeat 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search