Info

Quakertown, PA

#53052 Sep 23, 2013
cover up data wrote:
US and Europe tried to cover up data showing lack of global warming
It looks like the science isn’t settled.
Leaked documents obtained by the Associated Press show that the U.S. government and several European governments tried to get climate scientists to downplay the lack of global warming over the past 15 years.
The highly anticipated United Nations report on global warming is expected to affirm the link between human activity and global warming,
but scientists are still having trouble explaining away the lull in rising global temperatures over the past 15 years despite rapidly rising greenhouse gas levels.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/23/u-s-and-eur...
Global warming is all part of UN Agenda 21...and the libturds buy into it.
Info

Quakertown, PA

#53053 Sep 23, 2013
Barack ist der ausfall wrote:
Under Obama, black unemployment back to twice the white rate
Black unemployment,
which at the end of the Bush administration broke a decades-long pattern of being twice white unemployment,
has resumed its disturbing and prolonged trend under President Obama,
with the rate among African Americans now at 13.4 percent,
according to a new Pew Research report.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/under-obama-bla...
Barack ist der ausfall
obama, keeping the black man down
Why not, he's NOT black...just HALF black...the other half being German/Irish.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#53054 Sep 23, 2013
cover up data wrote:
US and Europe tried to cover up data showing lack of global warming
It looks like the science isn’t settled.
Leaked documents obtained by the Associated Press show that the U.S. government and several European governments tried to get climate scientists to downplay the lack of global warming over the past 15 years.
The highly anticipated United Nations report on global warming is expected to affirm the link between human activity and global warming,
but scientists are still having trouble explaining away the lull in rising global temperatures over the past 15 years despite rapidly rising greenhouse gas levels.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/23/u-s-and-eur...
shame the hack author does not know how to read.
from the article
"the lack of global warming over the past 15 years."

from the AP article

http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_2413...

"In a leaked June draft of the report's summary from policymakers, the IPCC said the rate of warming in 1998-2012 was about half the average rate since 1951."

so global warming continues.

"The IPCC report is expected to affirm the human link with greater certainty than ever, but the panel is also under pressure to address the recent lower rate of warming, which scientists say is likely the result of heat going deep into the ocean and natural climate fluctuations.

"I think to not address it would be a problem because then you basically have the denialists saying,'Look the IPCC is silent on this issue,' " said Alden Meyer, of the Washington-based Union of Concerned Scientists."

so a typical right wing hack job.
claim "lack of global warming"
when the report does not say that.
as to the the myth that global warming does not exist try

http://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php
NANCY BAGS 4 LIBS

Louisville, KY

#53055 Sep 23, 2013
The cupboard is bare. There’s no more cuts to make. It’s really important that people understand that,” Mrs. Pelosi, California Democrat, said in an interview broadcast Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

4 trillion fed budget and nowhere to cut !

Thanks Nancy for pointing out budget cuts are not in the liberal playbook. Someone let Detroit know.....oops too late.
Nancy is the poster child for liberalism front and center with Detroit being the future.
tweety

Hyattsville, MD

#53059 Sep 24, 2013
I taught I saw a puddy tat. I did, I did see a puddy tat.

Ok Dennis just settle down, or mama's coming to beat the livin' bejesus out of you.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#53060 Sep 24, 2013
NANCY BAGS 4 LIBS wrote:
The cupboard is bare. There’s no more cuts to make. It’s really important that people understand that,” Mrs. Pelosi, California Democrat, said in an interview broadcast Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
4 trillion fed budget and nowhere to cut !
Thanks Nancy for pointing out budget cuts are not in the liberal playbook. Someone let Detroit know.....oops too late.
Nancy is the poster child for liberalism front and center with Detroit being the future.
Detroit? What about the real tea bag hotbeds. And we aren't talking about municipal politics. Mississippi, Kentucky, Louisiana, etc. There's the future of the tea baggers. And the GOP. That's why you can't win an election. You only wish people were dumb enough to see Detroit as some comprehensive look at the party so they won't look at what conservative politics does in the real world - poverty, welfare, teenage pregnancy, etc.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#53063 Sep 24, 2013
When are you going to show FACTS ignorant racial hating Tax that ass TAXI? Your congressional tea bags are proven failure's that promised to repeal Obama care, what happened? What can you do, yap on
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#53066 Sep 24, 2013
Tax that ignorant racial hating tea bag TAXI, what does that got to do with stopping Obama care from going into full effect? Nothing. I see that limbaugh nut juice playing tricks on your pea brain. You tea bags can pretend that Obama care is not a fact but every patriotic voter knows better, which is why the black man is in the white house
Info

Quakertown, PA

#53067 Sep 24, 2013
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
shame the hack author does not know how to read.
from the article
"the lack of global warming over the past 15 years."
from the AP article
http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_2413...
"In a leaked June draft of the report's summary from policymakers, the IPCC said the rate of warming in 1998-2012 was about half the average rate since 1951."
so global warming continues.
"The IPCC report is expected to affirm the human link with greater certainty than ever, but the panel is also under pressure to address the recent lower rate of warming, which scientists say is likely the result of heat going deep into the ocean and natural climate fluctuations.
"I think to not address it would be a problem because then you basically have the denialists saying,'Look the IPCC is silent on this issue,' " said Alden Meyer, of the Washington-based Union of Concerned Scientists."
so a typical right wing hack job.
claim "lack of global warming"
when the report does not say that.
as to the the myth that global warming does not exist try
http://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php
If the oceans are warming, where are all the monster hurricanes?

That statement is grasping at straws at best.

Here's and inconvenient truth; the polar ice cap grew by 60% since last year. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24151...

I thought with global warming that the ice cap was disappearing.

So, with five times the amount of cars on the road since 1950, the rate of warming has been cut in half? How many more coal fired power plants have been built since 1950 worldwide? If global warming was indeed caused by man, the rate of warming should have never decreased, but it did.

The important point that was made was this: "natural climate fluctuations."

Again, if we have 707 million vehicles in 2010, all those carbon emissions should have increased the greenhouse effect, according to junk science. http://people.hofstra.edu/geotrans/eng/ch1en/...

You and every other lib have all bought into the junk science of global warming. Funny how this all started when they started pushing Agenda 21...
Idiotic post

Homestead, PA

#53068 Sep 24, 2013
IdiotsThis is a 2010 topic? WTH? Just walk away from the computer, change your adult diaper.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#53069 Sep 24, 2013
Info wrote:
<quoted text>If the oceans are warming, where are all the monster hurricanes?
That statement is grasping at straws at best.
Here's and inconvenient truth; the polar ice cap grew by 60% since last year. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24151...
I thought with global warming that the ice cap was disappearing.
So, with five times the amount of cars on the road since 1950, the rate of warming has been cut in half? How many more coal fired power plants have been built since 1950 worldwide? If global warming was indeed caused by man, the rate of warming should have never decreased, but it did.
The important point that was made was this: "natural climate fluctuations."
Again, if we have 707 million vehicles in 2010, all those carbon emissions should have increased the greenhouse effect, according to junk science. http://people.hofstra.edu/geotrans/eng/ch1en/...
You and every other lib have all bought into the junk science of global warming. Funny how this all started when they started pushing Agenda 21...
try
http://www.skepticalscience.com/Has-Arctic-se...

and

http://www.skepticalscience.com/melting-ice-g...

"Contrarians claim Arctic sea ice has “recovered” since the record low extent of 2007. But sea ice exists in three dimensions, and it has continued to thin rapidly. Ice volume data paints a picture even more dire: the Arctic has actually lost not one third but two thirds of September sea ice. What’s more, the volume reached a record low in 2010 – not an encouraging sign of recovery."

and the cars that get how much better mileage?
care to compare the mileage from a 1950's car to a 2010 model?
along with improvements in emissions?.

now matter how you try to dodge the issue global warming exists and is caused by man.

as an added bonus the hack author david rose?
try this statement.

http://metofficenews.wordpress.com/2012/01/29...

"This article includes numerous errors in the reporting of published peer reviewed science undertaken by the Met Office Hadley Centre and for Mr. Rose to suggest that the latest global temperatures available show no warming in the last 15 years is entirely misleading.

Despite the Met Office having spoken to David Rose ahead of the publication of the story, he has chosen to not fully include the answers we gave him to questions around decadal projections produced by the Met Office or his belief that we have seen no warming since 1997."

so that author is entirely misleading.
in the UK that could be a libel suit yet rose just ignored it.
in other words he could not sue if the Met office was telling the truth.

as to Agenda 21 it was signed in 1992 by President Bush.
guess he was a big liberal?
there is no enforcement provision in the agreement.
the paranoid fear of UN control over everyone is just tinfoil hat thinking.
Idiotic post

Homestead, PA

#53070 Sep 24, 2013
moronsEvery one of you
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#53071 Sep 24, 2013
Tea bags are running away from How they with all there racial hating ignorance going to repeal Obama care, keep on running. That limbaugh nut juice making tea bag fat so run Run RUN. You can do that at the Hitler loving tea bag rally, vroom vroom VROOM.
17 YEAR PAUSE

Louisville, KY

#53072 Sep 24, 2013
There has been no significant warming over the past 17 years.

Although scientists cant understand the "pause" for the past 17 years they still believe global warming is caused by mans Co2 emissions and our faces will melt off by year 2035.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#53073 Sep 24, 2013
You a comedian, ha ha ha ahhhhh frigging ha ha
Ann R

West Mifflin, PA

#53079 Sep 25, 2013
In a town hall meeting in New Hampshire in June 2011, a voter asked Romney whether he thought climate change existed and was caused by human activity. Here’s part of Romney’s answer (the full exchange can be seen on C-SPAN starting at the 21:00 mark):

"I don't speak for the scientific community, of course. But I believe the world is getting warmer. I can't prove that, but I believe based on what I read that the world is getting warmer. And number two, I believe that humans contribute to that. I don’t know how much our contribution is to that, because I know there have been periods of greater heat and warmth in the past, but I believe that we contribute to that. So I think it's important for us to reduce our emissions of pollutants and greenhouse gases that may well be significant contributors to the climate change and the global warming that you're seeing."

Surely you can't go against your own candidate than got his clock cleaned in the election a liar?

Was Mutt lying too? He flip flopped on so many things ,one may never find out !
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#53080 Sep 25, 2013
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

$333 to $965.

The Mangiones's insurance company, Humana, declined to comment. Humana did, however, include the following explanation in the rate spike announcement letter:

If your policy premium increased, you should know this isn't unique to Humana—premium increases generally will occur industry-wide. Increases aren't based on your individual claims or changes in health status. Many other factors go in to your premium including: ACA [Affordable Care Act—also known as Obamacare] compliance, including the addition of new essential health benefits.

Obamacare's government healthcare exchanges go live nationwide in six days.

BOcare stinks and soon America will see first hand what is in the bill.
Obama lied wrote:
Like an estimated 22 million other Americans,
I am a self-employed small-business owner who buys health insurance for my family directly on the individual market.
We have a high-deductible PPO plan that allows us to choose from a wide range of doctors.
Or rather, we had such a plan.
Last week,
our family received notice from Anthem BlueCross BlueShield of Colorado that we can no longer keep the plan we like because of
"changes from health care reform (also called the Affordable Care Act or ACA)."
The letter informed us that
"(t)o meet the requirements of the new laws,
your current plan can no longer be continued beyond your 2014 renewal date."
In short:
Obama lied. My health plan died.
- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/commentary/michelle-malkin...
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#53081 Sep 25, 2013
....and the libs rejoice at Obamacare !!! Screaming and squeeling like little horny pigs...... " I will happily grab my ankles for you Obama no matter the cost ". "Its the law of the land" says libroid nation.
dbar

Louisville, KY

#53083 Sep 25, 2013
OMG !!! Its getting hotter outside. Oh wait its the afternoon, sorry I thought we were doomed again.
Dan the Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#53084 Sep 25, 2013
Idiotic post wrote:
moronsEvery one of you
The head moron bobby6464 says, morons every one of us. LOL

bobby6464 is the only moron on here.

bobby6464 with all the different personalities you have I would think at least one of them would not be a moron. Your uncle Dan still thinks you are a retard. I heard through the grapevine that you almost choked to death on your last drink of the obama nut juice. slurp slurp gulp gulp yum yum. Take it easy drinking that obama nut juice bobby6464, you have to share with your gay friends. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 51 min Wharfs for cape cod 5,524
power outage littlestown pa Tue Just thinking 5
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov 12 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov 3 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov 1 Batman 54
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct 28 Krave MaMeat 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search