Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,370)

Showing posts 47,381 - 47,400 of51,115
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Almost a Senior

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

they all suck wrote:
<quoted text>
We've got to get past this false dichotomy.
Things are much more complicated than right versus left .
The truth is we have:
1) A largely traitorous political elite that thrives on divide and conquer and that will lie cheat, steal, basically do almost everything to maintain the insane status quo that enriches them. They could care less that we are selling out our future to maintain this status quo in the form of runaway debt and deficits. There game is the age old Tammany Hall strategy of buying votes with other people's money in the form of entitlements.
2) Extremists and news junkies that are easily distracted by the left versus right paradigm and basically fall into the trap of the elites time and time again, wasting all of their energy hurling ad hominem attacks at each other. Sound familiar?
3) The vast majority of the American people who include:
a) A largely ignorant and lazy soon to be majority of self-centered entitlement junkies who only care about what they can get out of this unsustainable system of ours.
b) An overworked and increasingly under-paid soon-to-be minority of hard working Americans who see a nation in decline by virtually every measure and standard imaginable.
At this stage, I cannot help but be pessimistic.
The hard working Americans are getting attacked on all fronts, demonized, marginalized, taxed and regulated into oblivion. The elite just keep getting richer and have complete control of our schools and media. The sheep either swallow their lies or get marginalized as extreme. Virtually every standard of achievement, excellence, integrity has been compromised.
I predict only catastrophe followed by all out collapse of the rule of law and possibly civil war if we cannot find a way to diverge from our current course..
Nicely stated. Have you been listening to my thoughts?~smile
Almost a Senior

Kathleen, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Luke McCoy wrote:
Obamacare
The Republicans are like that Biblical figure who was anxious to split the baby in half.
The true loyalist, the true patriot, the MOTHER said, NO, give her the baby rather than split it in two.
The Republicans keep threatening America if they don't get their way. What is their way?? Cut all forms of aid to the poorest of the poor. Give more tax breaks to the richest of the rich because it will trickle down to the poorest of the poor. In the meantime, let them starve until the scraps fall to their hungry belly.
And if the President dare not go along to reward the richest of the rich and condemn the poorest of the poor, well by golly, they will shut down America.
You know what I say?
BRING IT ON. Stand STEADY Mr. President.
rednecks and their children get hungry too.
Call their bluff.
Time for a showdown at the OK Corral.
Negative. The Republicans have passed a bill to provide funds EXCEPT for Obamacare. It is President Obama and his party who will not compromise.
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Republicans are just postponing an inevitable choice between passing a temporary clean bill to fund the government or force a shutdown,until DEC. 2013.

Republicans in Washington are using these stunts to raise money and grab headlines, but these are just games to middle-class families across the country who now face the very real risk of a government shutdown.

A temporary bill to fund the government and defund Obamcare........?? All in one bill? Really?

Another bait & switch tactic by the GOP.....

Aint gonna work !
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

It's quite pathetic that these racial hating tea bags expect president Obama to doing anything to please any unpatriotic tea bag. The tea bag options for president both lost. Them desperate tea bags.
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Mitch M wrote:
OBAMACARE IS HERE TO STAY THE TEABAGGERS CANT STOP IT, NO ONE CAN SUCK IT UP !!
YOU LOST THE ELECTION,ROMNEY IS OLD NEWS HE GOT CREAMED THERE'S NOT ENOUGH OLD WHITE GUYS TO PUT IN ANOTHER RACIST IN THE PRESIDENTS SLOT
HILLARY IN 2016 !!
KEEP GUZZLING THAT FOX NEWS AND RUSH LIMBAUGH NUT JUICE. THE GOP--THE NEW ,RACIST BLACK HATING,GAY HATING, WOMENS RIGHTS HATERS, IMMIGRATION HATERS,WOMENS EQUAL PAY HATERS.......NO WONDER YOU REBAL FLYING TEA BAGGERS LOST IN THE LAST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION......YOUR PARTY IS DONE!
LMAO!
So...Bobby, your now Mitch?

As for president in 2016, there is Dr. Ben Carlson. Last time I checked, he was black.

How the R's lose the last election when they still maintained control of the House? They may even take back the Senate next year.

Don't count your chickens just yet, Bobby.
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Bobby, how many names are you using? Not every poster can have a Homestead, ISP location.

Not too bright, are you?

You need to get out of the basement more often.
Almost a Senior

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

D Cheney wrote:
Republicans are just postponing an inevitable choice between passing a temporary clean bill to fund the government or force a shutdown,until DEC. 2013.
Republicans in Washington are using these stunts to raise money and grab headlines, but these are just games to middle-class families across the country who now face the very real risk of a government shutdown.
A temporary bill to fund the government and defund Obamcare........?? All in one bill? Really?
Another bait & switch tactic by the GOP.....
Aint gonna work !
A bill to fund the government. They just omitted funding for Obamacare. Incidentally, the Republicans are not against several aspects of Obamacare. They just have sense enough to realize how intrusive and expensive it is.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

WHA is you YAPPING about now ignorant racial hating cry baby little pathetic tea bag? I live in Portland Oregon. If you come to a different conclusion, who cares? INFO, keep that limbaugh nut juice guzzle guzzle active as that is all you got, dumb ass. President Obama is not and I repeat not the president of tea bags. I'm waiting for your racial hating congressional tea bag brethren to shut the federal government down and really follow through on them tea bag threats. I bet your congressional options will fold like a k mart cheap ass tent, but look on the bright side INFO, you can promote limbaugh the obese daily pill popping fool
Bath House Barry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Info wrote:
Bobby, how many names are you using? Not every poster can have a Homestead, ISP location.
Not too bright, are you?
You need to get out of the basement more often.
S/he needs to visit me at my bath house. Needs a introduction to my two best friends.
Master Baiter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't count your chickens just yet, Bobby.
Don't worry, he's too busy choking his in his mommy's basement.
TEABAGGIN BOBBY

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Due to staffing reductions resulting from sequestration, we regret to inform you that WhiteHouse Tours will be canceled effective Saturday, March 9, 2013 until further notice.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/tours-and-eve...

This is what happens when a community agitator is given the keys to the house.
bobby6464 wrote:
WHA is you YAPPING about now ignorant racial hating cry baby little pathetic tea bag? I live in Portland Oregon. If you come to a different conclusion, who cares? INFO, keep that limbaugh nut juice guzzle guzzle active as that is all you got, dumb ass. President Obama is not and I repeat not the president of tea bags. I'm waiting for your racial hating congressional tea bag brethren to shut the federal government down and really follow through on them tea bag threats. I bet your congressional options will fold like a k mart cheap ass tent, but look on the bright side INFO, you can promote limbaugh the obese daily pill popping fool
Goldfinger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Master Baiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, he's too busy choking his in his mommy's basement.
What makes you so sure Bobby is a he?

She might be typing one handed while she’s hunting peckers.
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Portland, OR? That's where you ISP connects, Booby. Just like when you connect with "United States" and Homestead.

If you're really from Oregon, WTF are you doing trolling on OUR board then?

You're so full of shite, Bobby.

As for nut juice...I think you're the expert nut juice guzzler around here.
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

So, no response about Dr. Carlson for president?

He's black...in fact, he's blacker than the shrub in the WH right now!

Obama is NOT the first black president since he's half white...he's also Irish and German as well.
Google Info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Info wrote:
<quoted text>Portland, OR? That's where you ISP connects, Booby. Just like when you connect with "United States" and Homestead.
If you're really from Oregon, WTF are you doing trolling on OUR board then?

You're so full of shite, Bobby.

As for nut juice...I think you're the expert nut juice guzzler around here.
Google search returns a lot of “Bobby6464” a.k.a. Bobby Clark all from Portland OR

Don’t know if the “64” referes to a Commodore 64 processor or its IQ.
TEA BAGS 4 BOBBY

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Due to staffing reductions resulting from sequestration, we regret to inform you that WhiteHouse Tours will be canceled effective Saturday, March 9, 2013 until further notice.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/tours-and-eve ...

This is what happens when a community agitator is given the keys to the house
Bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating tea bag, do tell how pathetic your miserable existence is now that the patriotic voters have Obama care, and Mrs Clinton to be next President? Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi say it loud tea bags. That Limbaugh's nut juice mandates louder than that. Read the dam liable on the bottle, oops it's on the bottom, proceed
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Info wrote:
So, no response about Dr. Carlson for president?
He's black...in fact, he's blacker than the shrub in the WH right now!
Obama is NOT the first black president since he's half white...he's also Irish and German as well.
as to this guy?

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/03/25/277931...

" Carson, in his book, tells how his grades improved tremendously when a government program provided him with free eyeglasses because he could barely see. Not only that, in “Gifted Hands” we read this nugget:“By the time I reached ninth grade, mother had made such strides that she received nothing but food stamps. She couldn’t have provided for us and kept up the house without that subsidy.”

He writes elsewhere,“As I’ve said, we received food stamps and couldn’t have made it without them.”

Oy. Ben Carson now, though, bemoans the “welfare state” and talks about how the rich have always taken care of the poor, how “no one is starving in America” and how government dependence kills initiative.

Eating welfare cheese obviously didn’t kill his ambition or prevent him from becoming a great surgeon, but he now thinks it would be bad for everyone else. Sort of like Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, eh, railing against Medicare and government-backed student loans – even while admitting that his parents received Medicare and he went to college on student loans?

How many more Ben Carsons might there be out there who, if Carson’s plans go into effect, would never get a chance to shine?

Carson said he may quit medicine to enter politics, and he obviously knows there is no quicker way to raise one’s profile and sell a boatload of books than by attacking Obama, government and the poor. Just ask Herman “I may not be president but I sold a zillion books” Cain."

"After his latest attack on O, government and the poor, everyone knows who Ben Carson is.

Except, perhaps, Ben Carson."

hypocrite be thine name Dr Carson.
jerry

Hatfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

philly & pittsburg & alabama in the middle, pennsylvania needs a progressive canadate, to move us forward, our state needs jobs this should be # 1 priarity, vote your income status not your gun status.
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

jerry wrote:
philly & pittsburg & alabama in the middle, pennsylvania needs a progressive canadate, to move us forward, our state needs jobs this should be # 1 priarity, vote your income status not your gun status.
Progressive...no thanks. Ultra conservative...no thanks. Both are extremes.
I'll take anyone in the middle, R or D, that will work on bringing more jobs and reigning in out of control property taxes.
PROGRESSIVE DECLINE

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Yes , you need progressive leadership like Detroit ! You sir are a brilliant, forward thinking, libhead. Keep up the good work......if you can find it.
jerry wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,381 - 47,400 of51,115
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 11 hr D Cheney 3,748
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 15 hr Pirates booty 5,357
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for York County was issued at July 14 at 3:42AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs