Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,361)

Showing posts 47,201 - 47,220 of51,103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rider

Negaunee, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Mossad, CIA and Blackwater operate in Syria - report http://rt.com/news/cia-blackwater-mossad-syri... A security operation in Homs reveals Mossad, CIA and Blackwater are involved in the military violence in this part of Syria, as over 700 Arab and Western gunmen and Israeli, American and European-made weapons were detained in Baba Amr district.

­Syrian security forces got yet further proof of Western powers’ military involvement in Syria’s internal conflict, reports Al-Manar, a news agency, affiliated with Hezbollah, the Lebanon-based militant group and political party.

Around 700 gunmen were recently arrested in the former rebel stronghold of Babar Amr.
rider

Negaunee, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Blackwater founder builds foreign force in UAE - report The crown prince of Abu Dhabi has hired the founder of private security firm Blackwater Worldwide to set up an 800-member battalion of foreign troops for the United Arab Emirates Blackwater, which once had lucrative contracts to protect U.S. officials in Iraq, became notorious in the region in 2007 when its guards opened fire in Baghdad traffic, killing at least 14 people in what the Iraqi government called a "massacre."

One former Blackwater guard pleaded guilty to manslaughter charges in those killings, and a U.S. court reinstated charges against five others last month. Prince has since sold the firm, which changed its name to Xe. The firm denies wrongdoing.

The newspaper said the Emirates, a close ally of the United States, had some support in Washington for Prince's new project, although it was not clear if it had official U.S. approval.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/15/ouk...
rider

Negaunee, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Thank you PaPa John you have gone along way towards making single-payer a reality and joined the ranks of Wal-Mart and others, cut all youremployee hours and let your exec's pay the taxes for their Medicaid. All you Fascists are going to lose. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/papa...
rider

Negaunee, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Please, please cut my hours I can use the free health Ins. One less headache to worry about! LMFAO!
rider

Negaunee, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Please, please cut my hours I can use the free health Ins. One less headache to worry about! LMFAO! http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/10/1141... #
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

The racial hating tea bags can't stop Obama care from going into full effect and that's a fact. The congressional tea bags promised Obama care would be defunded, they lied and these morons blame president Obama for doing exactly what America put him in the white house to do, them desperate dumb asses.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Didn't president Obama put all his political manhood up in governor etch a sketch? I have good health care and that is not going away and yes I support Obama care. You racial hating tea bags hate it, tough titty. Your congressional tea bags have been proven failures and even a limbaugh nut juice guzzler can see that. October 1st will go down as a day tea bags hate knowing that they can't do a dam thing about but yap, preach hate
B Clinton

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Hillary in 2016 !
no one out there, i say no one out that can beat her..not enough tea baggers and old white guys to ever win another election. HAAAAAAA!!!!
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

That agers tea bags since the black guy beat them in two presidential elections

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Investigators probe Jeffrey E. Thompson’s possible role in Clinton’s 2008 campaign
September 12
Federal investigators are probing Hillary Rodham Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign as part of an effort to expand their case against a D.C. businessman alleged to have financed below-the-radar political operations, people familiar with the investigation said.
The businessman, Jeffrey E. Thompson, allegedly provided more than $600,000 to fund secret get-out-the-vote efforts to help Clinton in at least four primary states. Prosecutors do not expect to pursue a separate criminal case against Clinton’s campaign, these people said.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/invest...
Unlike with blacks, gays, women, young people, books, aliens, zombies and immigrants, your fear of the Clintons is justified. Bill's been whipping your dumb asses for over two decades. Now Hillary is a freight train steaming down the track and you're to dumb to derail her. Or get out of the way.
pig SCREECH

Cypress, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike with blacks, gays, women, young people, books, aliens, zombies and immigrants, your fear of the Clintons is justified. Bill's been whipping your dumb asses for over two decades. Now Hillary is a freight train steaming down the track and you're to dumb to derail her. Or get out of the way.

'What difference, at this point, does it make?'

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

pig SCREECH wrote:
<quoted text>
'What difference, at this point, does it make?'
Too bad the dumb tea baggers had no problem with the 13 terrorist attacks on US embassies and consulates under Bush in non-warring nations that killed dozens of Americans. Whoops.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Still posting tea bagger blogs and pretending they're news. Nice. Too bad not everyone is a as stupid as you dumbasses. If it wasn't for far-right wingnut commentary like the National Review (hahaha) and What The Fox news, what would you guys do for information? I'd say you'd make it up yourselves, but your imaginations are limited to imaginary black helicopters coming for your guns and pretend race wars.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Let's see ...

Those who pushed for BammyCare: Labor Leader: Obamacare 'Needs To Be Repealed' If Union Demands Aren't Met ...

Those who legislated BammyCare: a special deal - not quite exempt, but close ...

Those who will enforce BammyCare: The IRS employees union now wants an exemption ...

And Bammy has his own personal physician checking each fart on an hourly basis ... "I gots pretty good health insurance," says the little man ...

... What a perfect plan for Republicans in 2014. Let this obamanation go into effect - watch it blow up - and then campaign against it in 2014 and 2016.

Are you listening, Mrs. Cliton? LOL

Dems, you shit your bed - now sleep in it!

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Climate models wildly overestimated global warming, study finds
September 12, 2013
Can you rely on the weather forecast? Maybe not, at least when it comes to global warming predictions over short time periods.
That’s the upshot of a new study in the journal Nature Climate Change that compared 117 climate predictions made in the 1990's to the actual amount of warming. Out of 117 predictions, the study’s author told FoxNews.com , three were roughly accurate and 114 overestimated the amount of warming. On average, the predictions forecasted two times more global warming than actually occurred.
Some scientists say the study shows that climate modelers need to go back to the drawing board.
"It's a real problem ... it shows that there really is something that needs to be fixed in the climate models," climate scientist John Christy, a professor at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, told FoxNews.com .
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/09/12/cli...
Climate deniers. Hilarious. 63 percent of Republicans already think that global warming doesn't matter because Jesus is coming back soon anyway. Wow.

Tell me, do you dumbasses deny that CO2 causes increased temperatures or that we aren't producing 200 billion tons a year of it? Because all of the world's natural output is about 100 times less than our production. So which inarguable fact are you disputing?

Good job on the Fox News link. hahaha.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey, Barack Baby, why does Vladimir keep PUTIN his finger in your eye? LOL ... weakling and clown-in-chief ... that's why.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Putin responded to a credible military threat. He was smart to do so.

Not surprising to see the tea baggers fall in love with the shirtless guy on the horse. Or the guy who told the NY Times that "God created us all equal" but still bans homosexuals. He's the perfect guy to carry the tea bagger flag.

It's funny how Bush invade the wrong country, mass murder a million innocent people for lies about imaginary WMDs and you defend him. But Obama gets a dictator with ACTUAL WMDs to admit they have them and get rid of them without firing a shot and he's the bad guy.

You guys are funny. Even funnier is that through all this you still can't figure out why you can't win an election. Dumbasses.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

WHHHHhhhheeeee ...spin me, spin me ...whhhhHHHEEEEE

Odrama got his ass whipped by Putin, and you know it.

Where do you think Syria got it's WMD's? Answer: Iraq. LOL

Bammy's a failure - and the world now knows it.
Phillip Latio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Booby Clark keeps lickin’ that Obamandingo licorice stick hoping he’ll come up with some change.

You come pretty cheap.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

These ignorant forum racial hating tea bags threatened to end Obama care, and failed. President Obama has no worries with inept and fanatical tea bags. When tea bags are angry America is pleased. The only thing tea bags have is the ignorance of name calling. Hey tea bags, grab your Reagan free phone and call your doctor and order more of that limbaugh nut juice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,201 - 47,220 of51,103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) 8 hr alan decker 29
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 22 hr Wharfs for cape cod 5,351
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Wed Go Blue Forever 3,744
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000