Info

Quakertown, PA

#52542 Sep 7, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
Hey tea bag, the president is Obama. Looks like your tea bag vote didn't count, huh? Now scream voter fraud or whatever helps you sleep at night.
Bobby, are you still in middle school? That's the mentality you project with your childish comments.

Either that, or your off your meds.

You call me a racist. I want to know why?

Either man up or shut up.
Info

Quakertown, PA

#52544 Sep 7, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
Man up or shut up, really? Now that's big boy talk. Your problems did not start with president Obama yet he gets all the blame, huh? Exactly. You don't think Reagan or bush played a role and of course not. Tsk tsk. Tell me was Obama born in America?
No, it's not.

YOU accused me of racism.

I want to know why.

Stop deflecting.

Now, be a man and explain your statement.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#52546 Sep 7, 2013
walked right into it wrote:
<quoted text>
Only about a year or so after his big spending programs were approved by Congress,
Barack Obama himself laughed at how slowly everything was going on his supposedly
“shovel-ready” projects.
One wonders how he will laugh when all his golden promises about
Obamacare
turn out to be false and a medical disaster.
Or when his foreign-policy fiascoes in the Middle East are climaxed by a nuclear Iran.
Obama and the Art of Phoniness
The president is more concerned about the effect of his words than their relation to fact.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/356900/...
he really must of had a lot to say about VP Quayle.
after all he claims to be able to judge any person by any gaffes they happen to make.

but you missed his useful point.

" A talented con man or a slick politician does not waste his time trying to convince knowledgeable skeptics. His job is to keep the true believers believing."

thomas sowell is not a politician.

"He is a regular contributor to GOPUSA"

"as well as online on websites such as Townhall, WorldNetDaily,"
Info

Quakertown, PA

#52548 Sep 7, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
I just did. Your deflecting and you know what? I don't care. Your President lost the election.
Uh...when was Gary Johnson ever president?

It's obvious you're only here to spew nonsense and not have a reasonable conversation.

Bobby, HOW can I be a racist when I'm in a bi-racial marriage?

Ponder that...
NO one

Pittsburgh, PA

#52549 Sep 7, 2013
none
Birther News Flash

Hyattsville, MD

#52550 Sep 7, 2013
I guess it looks as if that brilliant Tea Baggin prick Congressman Ted Cruz is an anchor baby from Calgary Canada.

I say no amnesty.. send him home.

His papers are bogus forgeries too.

What a dickwad...
mary jones

Uniontown, PA

#52551 Sep 7, 2013
It's 2013 -- why is anyone concerned about who "will be" Pittsburgh's mayor in 2011!!!!!!!!!!
mary jones

Uniontown, PA

#52552 Sep 7, 2013
correction - Pennsylvania's governor
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#52556 Sep 7, 2013
Interesting! Looks like the cheese <Obama> stands alone on Syria. No Congress to back him - his own party is backing off. No coalition - even of the willing. We the people are against it. Isn't it great! The cheese stands alone! LOL
Info

Quakertown, PA

#52557 Sep 7, 2013
BobbyTheNeanderthal wrote:
I'm not a racist because I'm in a biracial marriage. President Obama is not equal to you so good attempt. I'm not into to debating the fixed news network as facts, but that's all any racial hating tea bag has.
Listen up, pond scum, you accused me of racism. I said I'm in a bi-racial marriage, so how could I be a racist? Then you go off on an Obama rant. WHERE did I mention anything about Obama's race or Fox News in any of my posts, you silly twit?

I'm done with you. You're only here to spew mindless garbage and refuse to have any dialogue on any subject.

I sure as hell hope you don't have any children. I wouldn't want that gene pool to take us back 50,000 years.
Rush Limpdick

West Mifflin, PA

#52560 Sep 8, 2013
obama is running the show, the tea baggers dont have a presidential candidate to beat hillary in 2106.
while trying to embrace the blacks, latinos,gays womens rights, womens choice to have abortions no matter how they spin it they are against the things mentioned above.

hillary will continue the work of obama
we are the power of the world we cant be stopped.

the tea baggers will have a long road to hoe,but no matter what they are doomed as a party and just cant win major elections. the last 2 presidential elections were landslides for obama ..hillary will get even more votes......
tea baggers will no longer exist and their protesting will fade away like a smelly fart

and now back to fix news for the most reliable unbiased,late breaking news..........
Faux News

West Mifflin, PA

#52563 Sep 8, 2013
Fifty percent of Americans believe the U.S. should not intervene in the wake of suspected chemical weapons attacks by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, according to the poll. But the public is more supportive of military action when it's limited to launching cruise missiles from U.S. naval ships — 50 percent favor that kind of intervention, while 44 percent oppose it.

And now you can tune into Fix news and get the real numbers.........LMAO!

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/30...
Faux News

West Mifflin, PA

#52564 Sep 8, 2013
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!!!! LMAO!

September 8, 2013 07:09 AM EST | Associated Press

BAGHDAD — Al-Qaida's branch in Iraq says it carried out a series of bombings that killed at least 50 people, mostly in Shiite areas across the capital in retaliation for the recent arrests made against Sunnis.

In a statement posted late Saturday, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, the al-Qaida affiliate in Iraq, took responsibility for the bombings last week, mainly car bombs targeting commercial areas.

The authenticity of the statement could not be independently confirmed. It was posted on a website commonly used by jihadists and its style was consistent with earlier al-Qaida statements.

The bombings were the latest episode in a wave of bloodshed that has swept Iraq since April, killing more than 4,000 people and worsening the already strained ties between Sunni minority and the Shiite-led government.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2013...
Info

Quakertown, PA

#52565 Sep 8, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
I was done with you since the beginning, dumb ass. Every thing you yap I heard coming out of Limbaugh's racial hating mouth. Your in a biracial marriage? Who cares?
Here's everything I wrote, prior to asking you why you were accusing me of racism. I don't listen to Limbaugh, btw. The reference to Rules for Radicals came from my own reading. Read rules 5 and 13, which are the basis for the first two posts.
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a tactic right out of the Saul Alinsky playbook, aka the Ledt Wing Bible.
Attack, belittle, marginalize.
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical left wing response when you have no counter argument is to attack, belittle, and marginalize.
Anyone with 1/2 a brain (that excludes you by a country mile) knows that the majority of media outlets are left leaning. MSNBC states they are liberal. I don't need a radio talk show host to tell me that!
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
What should we use?
Media Matters or the Daily Kos?
LMAO.
Info wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but they are hard to find since the vast majority are left leaning...Like Media Matters, Daily Kos, Huff Post, NBC/MSNBC, et. al.
Please enlighten us as to what you consider objective, non-partisan sources.
IF you own a home, which is doubtful, you will know that the majority of a school district's budget goes toward teacher/administrator salaries and benefits. Whenever you see TV commercials stating that the state governor is taking money away from students, it really means taking money out of the pockets of overpaid teachers. These are airing right now in Philly about the cuts in Jersey. We still haven't been hit with PSERS yet. When teachers, who reach $100k and 30 years of service get $80k for the rest of their lives, that's going too far. What about the seniors on SS who don't get COLA raises every year. School taxes keep going up and up and up, but it's all about the kids, right?
Info wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the NEA UFT have too much power to dictate policy. This is a conundrum for the left; they want to help the poor kids get a better education, but are being strong armed by the teacher's union to keep their cash cow alive and well.
But, it's all for the students, right?
Now, little boy, WHERE have I mentioned Obama or made any racial comments in my posts? You've claimed I was racist from the beginning. Grow up and stop acting like a 3rd grader on a sugar high.
Info

Quakertown, PA

#52566 Sep 8, 2013
Fox News wrote:
"Al Qaeda is on the run and Osama bin Laden is dead" Obama's stump speech last fall. LMAO!

September 8, 2013 07:09 AM EST | Associated Press
BAGHDAD — Al-Qaida's branch in Iraq says it carried out a series of bombings that killed at least 50 people, mostly in Shiite areas across the capital in retaliation for the recent arrests made against Sunnis.
In a statement posted late Saturday, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, the al-Qaida affiliate in Iraq, took responsibility for the bombings last week, mainly car bombs targeting commercial areas.
The authenticity of the statement could not be independently confirmed. It was posted on a website commonly used by jihadists and its style was consistent with earlier al-Qaida statements.
The bombings were the latest episode in a wave of bloodshed that has swept Iraq since April, killing more than 4,000 people and worsening the already strained ties between Sunni minority and the Shiite-led government.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2013...
Corrected for accuracy.
Info

Quakertown, PA

#52567 Sep 8, 2013
Rush Limpdick wrote:
obama is running the show, the tea baggers dont have a presidential candidate to beat hillary in 2106.
while trying to embrace the blacks, latinos,gays womens rights, womens choice to have abortions no matter how they spin it they are against the things mentioned above.
hillary will continue the work of obama
we are the power of the world we cant be stopped.
the tea baggers will have a long road to hoe,but no matter what they are doomed as a party and just cant win major elections. the last 2 presidential elections were landslides for obama ..hillary will get even more votes......
tea baggers will no longer exist and their protesting will fade away like a smelly fart
and now back to fix news for the most reliable unbiased,late breaking news..........
Just remember, the higher up the Dems put Hilary on that pedestal, the harder she will fall. They are pulling out all the stops to get her elected, but Benghazi will be her Achilles heel, my friend.

Keep drinking your Kool-Aid; you're obviously drunk on it.
B Clinton

West Mifflin, PA

#52568 Sep 8, 2013
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember, the higher up the Dems put Hilary on that pedestal, the harder she will fall. They are pulling out all the stops to get her elected, but Benghazi will be her Achilles heel, my friend.
Keep drinking your Kool-Aid; you're obviously drunk on it.
GOP members and the tea baggers are tuning into Hillary's birth certificate..........LMAO!

Hillary in 2016 !
GOP fears '16 free-for-all will help Clinton
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/president...

GOP strategists are starting to worry that the sheer number of potential candidates for the party’s 2016 presidential nomination could give an advantage to Democrats.

More than two dozen Republicans are eyeing the GOP presidential nomination, while on the Democratic side, Hillary Clinton looks like she could coast to the crown.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/president...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
B Clinton

West Mifflin, PA

#52569 Sep 8, 2013
http://www.thedailybeast.com/witw/articles/20...

Be Afraid, GOP: Hillary Clinton Is Back and She Will Beat You in 2016
B Clinton

West Mifflin, PA

#52570 Sep 8, 2013
Republicans fear 2016 free-for-all will only boost Hillary Clinton

Read more at http://patriotupdate.com/2013/08/republicans-...
B Clinton

West Mifflin, PA

#52571 Sep 8, 2013
Now Republicans would have you believe that Mrs Clinton was responsible for the deaths of four embassy workers, one an ambassador. Republicans want you to think that she didn't do her job as secretary of state properly or keep America safe. Neither did the president, they say. Translation? Hillary bad ... Obama bad … Democrats bad ... Republicans good. Repeat, rinse, repeat.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/leslie-ma...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... 17 hr wholesaler 10
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu Pirates booty 5,504
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct 28 Krave MaMeat 1
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Oct 27 overprivileged am... 53
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct 27 Anonymous 39
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 24 vlad tepes 53
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]